[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> a gal's T-shirt has text on it > read it > gal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 14129848789540.png (374 KB, 1672x1440) Image search: [Google]
14129848789540.png
374 KB, 1672x1440
> a gal's T-shirt has text on it
> read it
> gal thinks you're ogling her tits
For fuck's sake.
>>
>falling for the oldest trick in the book
>>
File: 1461469177193.jpg (398 KB, 759x759) Image search: [Google]
1461469177193.jpg
398 KB, 759x759
>>6479844
Never thought of it in this key. You've opened my eyes here.
>>
I found that asking helps fix this.

I have a busty sister and when i want to know what her shirts says it's a lot less creepy to ask than gawk.
>>
>>6479844

What would she get out of that?
>>
>>6479831
Ummm what is this
>>
>>6483099
What's wrong with looking at your sister's bust? It's far, far, far more awkward to be making a big deal out of it. Do you perchance live in southern US?
>>
>>6484524
>be talking to cute boy
>want to make the next move but don't have a good queue
>notice him staring at my shirt which has, in its entireity and in 2pt block lettered yellow text on a light orange background, Homer''s Odysseus written on it
>all according to keikaku
>hold hand up to face to draw his attention upwards and try my best to look concerned but not overly so
>"Anon, why are you looking at my boobs? I'm trying to have a conversation with you. My eyes are you up here, you know"
> <ten seconds of uninterrupted apologizing and awkward compliments about breasts>
>hahaha, it's alright. don't worry about it
>>
>>6479831
>animeposting
There might be other reasons why they're upset, hon
>>
>>6483099
What the fuck is the point of wearing a shirt with text on it if no one is allowed to read it anyway?
>>
>>6484524
>>6485843
Shes only has only shirt with words and it's says that she doesn't like photos because my mom takes a lot of photos, so she shows up on the photos with it. The point is an ironic shirt, also i've never tried it with people i don't know.

This kind off falls into situational solutions. Basically if you don't know the person and you wanna read it don't stare too long.

I had a female friend who had this corny D&D shirt and when i asked her what it said and she said "well, read what it says". Sometimes it for a specific person to read.
>>
File: WxrjKFC.gif (904 KB, 500x532) Image search: [Google]
WxrjKFC.gif
904 KB, 500x532
>>6479831
>jealously looking at a girl because you want to be her
>"oh god does she think i'm checking her out??"
>>
>>6484712
Shitposter's note: Keikaku means plan.
>>
>>6486283

>gives you the "come hither" eyes
>her friends giggle and playfully push her

What do you do, trannies?
>>
>>6486444
Wake up from this nightmare where I somehow left the Honcave.
Working from home is the greatest blessing.
>>
>>6486444
awkwardly say it won't work out, and go home to cry.
>>
>>6486594

So you walk over to her to tell her before leaving? Does the thought you wish you could give a guy that look and have him approach you spring up as you cry at home?
>>
>>6486795
I was assuming she walked over to me after her friends pushed her. The fact that I'd want to be hanging out with those girls instead of having them see me as a potential date is why I would go cry.
>>
>>6486916

Oh.

I can relate, I have actually felt that way when similar things happened to me in real life.
>>
>>6486795
The rest of the night, friend
>>
>>6489693

It's sad how you could easily have the reverse happen, that is, have a girl be interested in you, huh? I feel like I've been traveling on a train in the opposite direction I wanted to go, and I can't get off. Or like I built my RPG character all wrong and I have to start over, and the worst part is, I can't.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.