[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gay >hot guys on computer turn me the fuck on >grindr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: everyoneonvee.png (929 KB, 800x609) Image search: [Google]
everyoneonvee.png
929 KB, 800x609
>gay
>hot guys on computer turn me the fuck on
>grindr for 5 years and still not a single cute guy
>random girl and I accidentally touch bits
>we fuck
>I'm feeling confused about it
>go on grindr
>go back to girl

need advice
>>
You know, those liberal types with their concept of fluid sexuality don't just spout that shit for shock value
>>
>>6478590
You're bisexual.
>>
>>6478590
The labels were made for man, not man for the labels.

"Gay", "straight", "bi", etc have no real existence. There's just people, and the set of people they think are hot. The labels are useful only as more or less fitting descriptions, and you are not obligated to fit any of them perfectly or at all.

You thought you only thought boys were hot. Now you have discovered a girl you think is hot. This is interesting but not something you need to worry over.

So, kiss her, you fool. Fuck what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.
>>
>>6478663
>a girl you think is hot.
this isnt true.

I'm not interested in her at all. Sex with a girl I have no feelings for is better than sex with ugly guys twice my age
>>
File: 1445494679700.png (168 KB, 400x480) Image search: [Google]
1445494679700.png
168 KB, 400x480
>>6478691
>ugly guys twice my age
Anon, you should have mentioned this before and then it would have been obvious you just have daddy issues.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.