[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you differentiate compulsory heterosexuality from actual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: fluff.png (438 KB, 846x430) Image search: [Google]
fluff.png
438 KB, 846x430
I think I might be a lesbian, but sometimes I fantasize about sleeping with guys and find them cute but my "attraction" to them is definitely not as strong as my attraction to women so I'm kinda confused, not to mention I only found out about my feelings for women not too long ago.
>>
You should stop caring about meaningless labels and do whatever you want, when you want.
>>
>>6475822
>find femboy
>destroy his testicles beyond repair and spike his food with hormones
See?

You can still be straight if you do things this way!
>>
>>6475912
Sign me up!
>>
>>6475865
That's a nice concept and all but it isn't really the kind of advice I'm looking for.
>>
>>6475937
Are you looking for someone to decide for you if you are straight or lesbian?
>>
>>6475822
You're bi with a preference for women, done.
>>
>>6475822
If your feelings for men don't feel real, then they could just be a product of yourself overcompensating for not actually liking them. (Convoluted sentence but I hope it makes sense.)
I used to have similar feelings to you; I called myself bi for a long time. I came to the conclusion I was a dyke when I realized the thought of actually seeing or interacting with a penis repulsed me and I turned down every guy who was into me. I had "fantasized" about guys to an extent, yet having sexual thoughts about them disgusted me. But if you do genuinely desire men and enjoy the thought of being with one, then you're not a lesbian.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.