[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are there lgbt clubs? When I was in high school and everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 1465753147587.jpg (85 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1465753147587.jpg
85 KB, 300x300
Why are there lgbt clubs? When I was in high school and everyone knew I was gay they all harassed me to join their club, the Gay Straight Alliance. I never did join it. If people in the lgbt community want to be seen as normal then why is there groups that sets us up as different?
>>
File: 1467140483532.png (93 KB, 500x422) Image search: [Google]
1467140483532.png
93 KB, 500x422
Most of their members aren't even lgbt anyways. Its basically a liberal normie support group
>>
>>6472702
Because they don't want to be seen as normal, clubs like this make it painfully obvious that the people involved are making a point to appear abnormal. The same goes for multicultural clubs in which guilty people host public rain dance ceremonies or pass out club fliers to black people.
The whole point is to herd people with big enough persecution complexes to join a group dedicated to the idea that there's something seriously wrong with the brain of the average Joe and that the members of the club are responsible to teach him what's right. You're doing the right thing. Don't go to pride parades, don't contribute to LGBT protests, don't involve yourself with the LGBT community at all, everybody's nuts.

I'm just a normal guy who likes to fuck dudes. I wear skinny jeans, wear my hair long, talk openly about my partner whenever the topic comes up, and work a full time job at a fast fashion store. Still yet to hear one person insult me for being gay in a genuine way and if anyone ever does, I really won't care.
>>
This has always pissed me off. Like there are some rules to being gay. If you're a guy, you have to wear pink and be an annoying cunt. If you're a girl, you have to be a raging bull-dyke that chops eats trees and shits flannel shirts.

The one I'm asked the most is:
"How can you be a lesbian and a conservative?"

I can't stand the average homo/trans person.
>>
>>6472817
chops *and eats
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1108x3328) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1108x3328
>>6472702
My high school LGBT club was the "Gay/Straight Diversity alliance" and had only straight and bi members, as well as the exact same membership as the anime/manga club
>>
>>6472792
I'm like that too. I don't really flaunt my sexuality around at all and I never bring it up to topic. That's how everyone at my school found out. Some girl said she liked me and I told her I don't roll that way and then word for around that I was gay and people wanted me to join their club. Same as my parents. I've only discussed my sexuality with them once, and it was brief. Once in a while my grandparents ask me of I'm seeing someone and I just say no and that's that. I just don't see the use in flaunting it around of everyone knows that you're gay.
>>
my liberal friends love to use me as their token "gay friend" as a flag of virtue and to show how open-minded and shit they are

its really annoying because you feel less like an individual and more like a badge of their honor
>>
File: giphy-9.gif (681 KB, 363x197) Image search: [Google]
giphy-9.gif
681 KB, 363x197
My high school's lgbt club was just a place for SJW normies to hang out, and only had a tranny as the only lgbt person innit. I didn't join because i'm not out of the closet, but I got asked to join a few times because its pretty obvious i'm gay. Even if I was out, I wouldn't join, i'm not gonna be used by a bunch of white liberals to feel better about themselves.
>>
>>6472868
My friends don't care about it at all. We never bring it up.
>>
>>6472871
I live in California so we have a wide range of people. We even have a pansexual and someone who's genderfluid
>>
At my school, it was all sjws and fake bisexuals. There was one gay guy I think and no other lesbians. I asked out almost every 'bisexual' girl/demigirl/whatever there and they all said that they only dated guys or other snowflake genders. It was shit.
>>
>>6472868
As a UCLA student, I completely feel that feel.
>>
>>6472918
Yeah, my city's pretty liberal (see my picture) so there were loads of snowflakes in the club, but the trans girl was the only person i'd consider to be "real lgbt". I'm going to uni in a super redneck city next year(Thunder Bay Ontario) so I hope I won't see any of that next year.
>>
>>6472979
Basically all of Canada is liberal
>>
When I was in highschool in Canada during the 90s, there was no gay club. There was only the downlow club.
>>
>>6472958
Southern California is like the shithole of special snowflake genders
>>
>>6473368
Downlow?
>>
>>6473655

Thats nigga slang. It means two gay guys who do shit together, but they keep it a big secret and pretend to be straight.
>>
>>6473684
Thank you for explaining African descended individual
>>
>>6472851
Same here, im just very casual about being gay. It annoys me greatly when people flaunt it like they're special because they aren't. SJWs and shit joined the LGBT club.

There were more straight SJWs in the LGBT club using that as their "gay token". It was pretty dumb. Honestly when peopke brag about their gayness and their "hard life conditions", it pisses me off because I feel like they're bullshitting/almost teasing me.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.