[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QUESTION ABOUT BOTTOMING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 600x600
"Straight" guy here, never topped or bottomed. I want to try.

I know topping is safer for STDs and obviously not painful so I'm fine with that.

But what about receiving anal sex? Part of me thinks this doesn't actually physically feel good for men, and that gay men just tell themself they like it because it feels good PSYCHOLOGICALLY.

I theorise that gay men just like the IDEA of "getting fucked" so they moan and say oh yeah fuck me, but in reality the physical sensation isn't actually pleasurable.

Is this accurate? If you lie to me that it does feel good to soothe your own cognitive dissonance, and this leads to me experiencing painful anal sex, I WILL harass/assault gay people for the rest of my life, and pursue positions of societal power from which I can oppress gays legally, economically, politically and culturally. Not joking. So don't lie to me.

Thanks
>>
The prostate feels great for some people. Try something with a small diameter that can still stimulate your prostate. Once you've figured out the part that really feels good, the rest of making anal pleasurable is working your butt up to a state in which it can easily take your dick or toy of choice. Essentially, it takes work to make your butt accepting to objects, but that same work will also teach you to stimulate your prostate.
>>
you haven't even fingered yourself? try that before getting rammed by a real cock
>>
>>6471354
Ok thanks

What would say makes you enjoy anal? Is it the friction of the in-out motion? Or is it the pressure on of your anal walls?

Does it feel better to get fucked harder/faster? If so why, if not why

Thanks
>>
>>6471384
The pressure on the prostate, for me. Faster and harder? Faster means less intervals between pressure pulses on the prostate, so that makes it better. Harder does two things. One, generally when people go faster they also go harder. Two, it is fun because i'm a submissive bottom. Remember how you said something about it being psychological? Harder is mostly psychological. For someone that does a lot of bdsm like me and my bf, the psychological element is incredibly powerful.
>>
>>6471390
Great explanation thanks

So are you saying it hurts more if you go harder? But you enjoy this pain?

Or are you saying it's just the psychology of it being "hard" and that I too may enjoy the DOMINANCE masochistically, even though I don't enjoy PAIN masochistically?

Can I be fucked hard and fast and still enjoy it without pain?
>>
>>6471557

Careful you don't turn into a butt slut. I used to exclusively top, then my boyfriend convinced me to bottom and now it's all I can do.

It's actually straining our relationship because he wants me to top some more but without a warm dick in my ass I can't stay hard anymore.
>>
>>6471345
Dude just get lubed up beforehand and prepare your ass appropriately, then you shouldn't have any problems
>>
>>6471345
I enjoy anal sex a fair bit, but I also have pretty extensive experience with dildos so I'm pretty familiar with my body.
Some guys can be quite rough though and anal sex can be painful. With dildos I've never had that problem but like you were saying the psychological aspect of sex is pretty big. But if I'm in pain during sex I can still power through it but it's not pleasurable.
In general I dislike anal sex but enjoy anal using dildos. I do enjoy anal sex if I'm doing cowgirl position since then I'm more in control though. That's pretty much the only position I really enjoy to the full extent. Every other position is a compromise of my comfort to benefit their experience.
>>
>>6471557
Guy you replied to
It's the dominance. Anal can easily hurt, a lot. But if you prepare and practice and get used to a dildo (give yourself a full month or two of regular play with a dildo similar in size to the cock you wanna take), when he wants to make you moan like a bitch and manhandle you while he plows you, you can take it.
>>6471601
But being a buttslut is fun, especially if you're into denial at all, because if Sir says no touching this week you won't get off on anything but his cock
>>
>>6471345
>But what about receiving anal sex? Part of me thinks this doesn't actually physically feel good for men, and that gay men just tell themself they like it because it feels good PSYCHOLOGICALLY.

Prostate stimulation feels pretty good, but mostly if you're masturbating at the same time. Obviously, anal stimulation would take awhile to get used to. It's probably not going to be enjoyable the first few times you do it, but it's not going to be bad either. Maybe a little awkward.

But yeah, it's largely a psychological thing. It feels nice to surrender all power to another man and be relegated to the status of a mere fucktoy for a while. If you can't put yourself in that mindset, you may not enjoy the act very much, if at all.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.