[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you and how are you treated?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 17
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 500x332
Hey, legbutts, I'm curious.

1. Your biological sex
2. Your gender identification
3. Your sexuality
4. How you are treated by other LGBT folk
5. How you are treated by cis-scum

I ask this because I always see so much on this board that suggests you guys and gals are treated like absolute shit by most non LGBT people. Also, many of the anons I've talked to seem desperate for any friends outside the LGBT community. I've never had a difficult time with this, not to brag, but can you tell me more?
>>
1. Male
2. Male
3. Bi I guess
4. They don't know I exist because I don't feel like telling people I'm not with romantically
5. Perfectly fine

The little spoon in that photo is fucking hot and has an amazing haircut, anyone know what it's called?
>>
1. Female
2. Female
3. Bisexual
4. Pretty poorly.
5. Pretty poorly.

This could be explained by me being a shit person.
>>
1. Male.
2. Male.
3. Straight / chaser (and open about it unless in the company of Boomers and older).
4. Cis gays: amusement that our sexuality is so technically similar yet so fundamentally different. Trans girls: generally warmly since I'm not the a creepy omega male loser. FtMs: bro tier.
5. Nobody gives a shit that I like girlcock except for a few closet cases. This is quite literal: the only coworker who insists that I'm gay for fucking trannies is, himself, a closeted bisexual with a crush on me.
>>
>>6470643
At least you recognize it?
>>
1.M
2.M
3.Gay
4.Closet
5.They're scum and literally deserve all the terrible shit that happens to them.
>>
>>6470352
1. Male
2. Male
3. Straight
4. Fine
5. Fine
>>
1. Your biological sex
Female
Female
3. Your sexuality
Lesbian
It depends honestly, Some people i dont get along with and others i do, I tend to just mingle with people with similar interests, rather than meet people just because they're lgbt.
Similar to the last answer, I've come across assholes, but also i've met a lot of decent people that dont care about what i do in the bedroom, Apparently i come across as bisexual to a lot of people so usually its not a massive surprise that im a cave explorer
>>
M

NB

P

either: "oh ok alright, thats cool" or (in the case of here)"wow thats not a real think go back to tumblr xd"

"oh so you basically just dont care about labels or anything? oh thats cool, you do you"
>>
File: 1467020746714.gif (909 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
1467020746714.gif
909 KB, 480x320
>>6470352
>Male
>XY
>Gay
>Dunno, don't really talk to any
>All friends are indifferent to gay guys/lgbt, although we bullshit about trannies (when they don't actually have dysphoria), and other meme lgbt shit. We watch CF, extrapolate what you will from that.
(If this board had spoilers here's where I would put one) I have a really faggy side I suppress because no fag friends and I make fun of people who make their sexuality a part of their personality but I feel like I'm out of touch with lgbt stuff because I suppress the feeling to be a bit stereotypically gay and that's why I keep myself away from lgbt stuff/people and that's why I don't have a bf
>>
>>6470352
>1. Your biological sex
female
>2. Your gender identification
female
>3. Your sexuality
lesbian
>4. How you are treated by other LGBT folk
never had a pproblem in general. maybe some relationship issues but not related to LGBT
>5. How you are treated by cis-scum
except from my estranged family, just fine. I'm not ripped but I do have a tough look so generally speaking people don't mess with me.
>>
>>6471274
I'd kick the shit out of you dumb whore
>>
>>6470352
>1. Your biological sex
Male
Male
>3. Your sexuality
Bi
Do I have to say anything?
Not caring/cool with it or straight up talking about dick and ass with some girls friends
>>
>>6470399
>The little spoon in that photo is fucking hot and has an amazing haircut, anyone know what it's called?

Looks like a regular undercut with a fringe instead of it being swept back.
>>
>>6470352
1. A dude outside
2. A dude inside
3. Straight(ish)
4. Pretty well with gay dudes two gay guys I know ended up having crushes on me. I always end up being attracted to chicks I find out are lesbians later, it's really weird. MtFs are some lovely people if you're not a total creep or they're relatively sane. FtMs mah nigga!
5. That's like 96% of the earth's population, it'd be rather stupid to say either direction.
>>
1. Your biological sex
>male
> male, but if hit with a TG ray, wouldn't be in a hurry to change back
3. Your sexuality
>Asexual, possibly biromantic
> Like scum.
> Like scum.
>>
>>6470352
>1. Your biological sex
Male
Male (eunuch)
>3. Your sexuality
Only into other humans with penises.
I don't really have much contact with them outside of this board. I also don't ever talk about being a eunuch IRL for obvious reasons. When I do encounter them they treat me fine, I've gotten hit on by guys at work and in public before, which is always a nice boost to my ego. Other fags tend to spot me easily because I just look pretty faggy.
Generally alright, but often dismissed as a weakling pussy faggot by men, and treated kinda like a child or something by women. Hard to describe it. Women are also much nicer than back when I looked pretty normal for a guy. Now I get a lot more smiles, eye contact, they're more welcoming, I'm not viewed as a threat, etc.
>>
File: CAH funny mouth.jpg (12 KB, 438x291) Image search: [Google]
CAH funny mouth.jpg
12 KB, 438x291
>Biological sex
Male

>Gender Identification
MALE

>Sexuality
Gay

>How I am treated by other LGBT folk
Well, I'm kind of like a a Milo Yiannopoulos lite, so some love me, but SJWs and certain transsexuals in particular do not like me so much.

>How am I treated by cis people
I AM cis. I am perfectly fine with being male. If you mean how do straight people feel about my gayness, nobody really gives a shit about that. They like me as a person.
>>
>>6471760
>>6470352
>>
>>6470352

>1. Your biological sex
Male
Female
>3. Your sexuality
Bisexual
Don't know any, I have no social life.
I get weird looks, so I guess I look kind of androgynous, but I'm not treated badly. Parents and grandmother still don't take the trans thing seriously though.
>>
1. Male
2. Female
3. Bi
4. Indifference at most
5. Very well actually, everybody has been respectful so far.
>>
File: 1466406589401.jpg (458 KB, 1421x1536) Image search: [Google]
1466406589401.jpg
458 KB, 1421x1536
>>6470352
>1. Your biological sex
male
male
>3. Your sexuality
fag
annoying leftish cunts, I don't have contact to many other LGBT people
normal I guess
>>
>>6470352
1. xy male
2. male
3. mostly straight
4.on /lgbt/: like an outsider invading their board but not always
irl: fine I think, sometimes like they can't figure me out.
5. here: sometimes like I'm a fellow troll
irl: fine for the most part, sometimes they think I'm gay

It's hard for me to find ppl that I'm attracted to. I guess I've got a bit of an asexual streak but still have a high libido. OC I don't totally ignore how someone looks but my attraction to them is based more on personality than looks. I've gotten the impression that IRL a lot of ppl can't tell if I'm gay or straight. I guess I'm in the heteroflexible area but don't feel like I click with a lot of the bisexual mindset. I think I may have a "type" for same sex physical attraction. When I first came to /lgbt/, I thought I needed to let ppl know that I was straight b/c it felt like I was being dishonest otherwise but it always seemed to bring the trolls out of the woodworks so I usually avoid that now.
>>
>Female
>Very andro female (People see me as male 85% of the time)
>Bisexual, female-exclusive (I only date girls desu)
>Most trans people hates me and I don't get along well with gay men most of the time, but I get along with les and bi women great.
>Try to convince me that I should be feminine/Try to convince me that I should date men/Think I'm not really a woman or I'm a waste of a woman
>>
>>6470399
same
>>
>>6472204
>Think I'm a waste of a woman
This part is true to be quite honest.
>>
>>6470352
male
male
gay
Don't know any really
Most people think I'm weird because I can't keep conversation, listen to pretentious music (essentially just /mu/core desu) and turned out to be gay.
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>6470352
Okay OP, but only because im narcissistic and love answering questions about myself.
>1. Your biological sex
Male
Male
>3. Your sexuality
Bi
I'm hated strongly by Hetero's, Homo's and Trans persons. Namely because most Bi people feel the need for two partners of each sex (1 man, 1 woman) and often form poly relationships to accommodate their needs.

unfortunately, either out of ignorance of how poly relations work... or some form of personal spite towards the bi community by some jealous hetero/homo that got their heart broken, and blame bisexuality and not the individual.
I never thought when I entered the lgbt community, most of my own would be against be and label me a slut.

because open mindedness and a free sexual preferences= promiscuity. Oh well, that's why were the master orientation, we aren't the orientation lgbt deserves, but we are what lgbt needs. forever the dark knight by my own
Actually, very very well. most tolerate and accept me as a bi male (albeit it's not hard to fit in, if I don't disclose my sexual preference.) its mainly just the lgbt community here online where I receive all my threats and hate. imagine that.
>>
>>6470352
1. Male
2. Female
3. Bi
4. Good
5. Fine, parents disowned me, and siblings think im a freak tho
>>
1. Male
2. Male
3. Leaning gay
4. IDK I've only had interaction online
5. I occasionally get called fag, not a real biggy mainly because I'm not out
>>
>>6470399
same
>>
>>6470352
>>6470352
1. Male
2. Female
3. Bisexual
4. They kind of fawn over me because I pass well and I'm young.
5. My cis friends are all nice and supportive. Strangers don't know I'm trans.
>>
>>6471769
You seem to be very interesting
>>
>>6471889
fucking retarded picture
>>
1. I got's a penis
2. I dont want my penis
3. I'm bi
4. They are chill , we hang out, but I can only handle so much gay in a day
5. I pass, so cis strangers treat me as a girl when I'm in girlmode, I get a lot of gender neutral terms in guy mode. If they know, they are usually chill with it, but if they know and are SJW's, I'm their new BFF
>>
>>6472547
it's from /pol/ what did you expect?
>>
>>6470352

1) Male
2) Male
3) Hetero
4) Just fine because I'm not a fucking attention-grabbing piece of shit
5) Just fine because I'm not a fucking attention-grabbing piece of shit
>>
>>6472562
>but if they know and are SJW's, I'm their new BFF
kek'd
>>
>>6470352
F
F
bi
dont know any
they dont know
>>
1) Female
2) androgynous
3) Bi
4) Most of my local lgbt community is great and supportive, except for most of the trans folk. Most say that non binaries are welcome with them, you can be one gender/sex but not another.
5) It's a mixed bag. My friends and few close family members are supportive. And then the outsiders that are relatively confused.
>>
everyone is bi
>>
>>6472624
No, just girls. They don't understand their own sexuality though so they often confuse themselves for straight or lesbian when they're all truly malleable.
>>
>>6472624
bullshit
>>
1. Female
2. Male
3. Gay
4. Really kindly, most lgbt+ people in my area are super nice
5. Either really kindly or with disdain (I live in a really religious area)
>>
>>6470352
Gay cis guy

I can't say there's any general attitude. I've met nice guys, guys who looked at me like a piece of meat, etc. It just varies from person to person, and a lot of it boils down to the kind of audience specific social scenes tend to attract. I steer clear of bars and clubs anymore.

I myself haven't dealt with that much discrimination, at least not directly. I'm a very quiet guy and I tend to keep to myself. People seem to like me because I have such a neutral personality around them, which I guess in their minds makes me a more "agreeable" person. People I meet don't become aware of my sexual orientation unless the subject incidentally comes up, at which point they might made off remarks like, "Wow, I never would have guessed!" I'm not sure if I should feel insulted by that, but okay.

Anyway, it does bug me when people make general attacks against the LGBT population, because of course that involves me, however indirectly. I live in a region that's predominantly right-leaning, so our politicians are often scrambling to pass whatever new anti-LGBT legislation they think can slip under the federal radar, if only to appease the attitudes of the voter majority here.

It's also not uncommon to see local businesses refuse service to minorities of all kinds. Some even place "NO GAYS" or "NO MUSLIMS" or whatever signs in their front windows. I mostly avoid setting foot in places that I think are run by far-right individuals so I can avoid any such incident in the first place. I don't know if I'm just being overly vigilant, but I remember getting a lot of mean looks from the group in a local cafe when my then-boyfriend and I went in to grab a bite to eat. We weren't affectionate with each other, but the guy had a pretty obvious gay lisp going, so it might have been evident that we were there "together." I finished up quickly and left.
>>
File: 1444382381850.jpg (158 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1444382381850.jpg
158 KB, 768x1024
>>6470352
>1. Your biological sex
Female
Male
>3. Your sexuality
Straight
By everyone on /lgbt/: I've never felt such shit about life, than after interacting with people on this board

Gay men: Usually liberals and flamers, most are welcoming & say things like 'i can't wait until you get your dick' and ask questions about what bathroom i use and ask how i have sex, most of them think its weird

Lesbians: Usually 'why would you give up being a hot butch girl to be a gross man' they usually think at some point i'm gonna detransition

Bisexuals: never had a negative experience, my favorite people, never think trannies are weird and are my favorite to have sex w

Transwomen: they usually ignore my existence and are kinda cunty

Straight cis women are overly nice to me, but its all for show usually
Straight cis men it depends, half think i'm a degenerate and threaten to rape me (jelly mtfs?)
1/4 don't really care, and 1/4 think its cool and try to take me under their wing and constantly try to reaffirm my masculinity
>>
File: img_2531.jpg (238 KB, 932x1280) Image search: [Google]
img_2531.jpg
238 KB, 932x1280
>>6470352
>1. Your biological sex
Male
Penis

>3. Your sexuality
Trump Gay, Ex-Lib

>general TL;DR
They see my ass and they wanna eat/fuck me.
Most treat me pretty well, plenty of crush confessions come and go. Attract plenty of spergy people because i'm relatively objective about being cordial and nice.
Usually can just ask for dick and get it. Lifeisgood.jpg

>politically
most either unquestioningly hate me: explicitly for being Pro-Trump (even tho i just post my opinion and dont flag anybody down for theirs) or they like me and troll around with me despite my views, or are Pro-Trump themselves.

>Sexually
i have people trying to fuck me often. I can't have sex without someone asking about "how are you single?!" during dickings or after dickings
(unless they're in an open relationship to which they want me again the next day or following days which is too awkward since i usually just one-night people. fuck commitment atm) They only leave me alone when i refuse to answer their fairly constant messaging.
Most dont know i'm gay because i dont feel a need to flaunt or bait my sexuality to anybody. Just me most of the time, so usually they never know.
Those that do are overwhelmingly accepting of it. Only person who said "just dont hit on me bro" ended up fucking me.

The only shit i get for being gay are from my muslim friends. less than two days after orlando they're telling me to "watch out, we're muslim we might shoot you LEL LEL" and less than a week after orlando, I get another muslim friend making jokes about those dead in the club.
Christians have told me they "dont support that lifestyle but ultimately its our choice" and while that's arguably ignorant to some regard, the muslim people i know who don't know i'm gay constantly talk about gay people with disgust and how we should all just be killed.
>>
>>6471760
you seem rad bro I approve
yay milo
>>
>>6472498

You must mean the bad kind of interesting where you want to study some strange animal. I'm not interesting as a person.
>>
1. Your biological sex
>Male
>Male
3. Your sexuality
>Gay
>Don't interact with other leg butts much
>tfw no bf
>Pretty good.
>>
>>6470352
1- Boy
2- Boy
3- Straight (actually why not)
4- Never really browse here, I don't really fit anywhere except perhaps /agp/ but meh
5- Sometime I get considered girlyish, but meh

I don't think it's gonna interest anyone desu
>>
>>6472791

Nice false flag
>>
>>6470352
>1. Your biological sex
penis
hopefully without penis, replace with vagina + uterus + ovaries
>3. Your sexuality
bi/pan/whatever
young gay/bi - chill/nice; les - just another guy so meh
ftm - chill/nice; mtf - chill/nice/meh/whatever; queer/fluid/non-binary - meh/whatever
old (age 45+) gay men - potential fuckboy
/lgbt/ - mixed
>5. How you are treated by cis-
family - outcast, shit, perverted man, gay man, girly man, possessed, failure
work - nice boy, doormat, weak boy, whiny boy, girly boy
strangers - young man, weak boy, girly boy, whatever, "are you a girl?", tall girl/lady/ma'am

i don't disclose unless i have to. i present mostly androgynous though so how i'm treated will go much more downhill if i attempt to be femme appearance-wise.
>>
>your biological sex
Male.
>your gender identification
Male.
>your sexuality
Homosexual.
>how you are treated by other LGBT folk
They mostly hate me. I don't feel I belong to the “LGBT”, I have no business with the other minorities and I don't feel neither there's a “war” I inherently have to fight for. In addition, I don't consider myself to be left-wing, and I'm honestly fed up with the people I met who constantly try to label and assign a category to every single sexuality. I'm disgusted with terms like “identification”, “misgendering” or “cisgender”. I was raised in a pretty conservative household which values respect, discipline, caring as well as austerity. I got taught I have to express myself through what I think and do, who I meet, where I travel, how much I contribute to the society, and that it was foolish to find pride in features we are given at birth like our skin tone or our sex. Since I was born homosexual, I don't understand why I should boast about it or associate with people on this unique basis. “LGBT” members rarely get it and hate me instead.
>how you are treated by cis-scum
Few care. Some are disgusted, others are curious, most ignore it. I never got insulted or assaulted yet, though.
>>
1. Benis
2. Non-binary tranny (femboy)
3. Cocks.
4. I don't speak to other LGBT "folk" tbqh familia.
5. like some dumb tween boy who is still waiting for his first pube.
>>
File: Salacious_Crumb_(DB).jpg (30 KB, 560x417) Image search: [Google]
Salacious_Crumb_(DB).jpg
30 KB, 560x417
1. Your biological sex
male
male
3. Your sexuality
bisexual
fine, I guess. Most of them, other than my boyfriend are annoying to me, though.
If they've a problem w/ me they don't tell me. My dad was an ass for about a month but we're cool now.
>>
1. Vagina
2. Self-loathing vagina
3. Vagina
4. Start interacting with them fine until they find out I have the mentals at which points it's meh at best
5. Meh
>>
>>6472547
>>6472564
The point of the pick is making fun of all the ppl on the left who compare the politicians they don't like (Regan, Bush, Trump, etc.) to Hitler. I would normally say, "C'mon, have a sense of humor" but I realize I'm probably talking to someone who is a leftist so it would be a waste of time.
>>
1. Your biological sex
F
M
3. Your sexuality
Gay
decent
some are okay, most are shit but i can ignore it
>>
File: 1461034184691.png (568 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1461034184691.png
568 KB, 1920x1200
1. Your biological sex
Male
Male
3. Your sexuality
Gay
Eh, they can be kinda assholes. But really it's hard to generalize on this shit, some are cool some aren't. So long as it isn't their defining charecteristic we usually get along.
I've been jumped before for being gay but most people don't really care. Sometimes I use the reveal to throw people off or as an easy out for an awkward situation.
>>
1. Male
2. Male
3. Gay
4. IRL: Older gay guys hit on me a lot. Younger gays will occasionally hit on me, but mostly wanna talk videogames and such.

On Grindr: everyone wants me to bottom...but I'm mostly a top.

5. I act, for lack of a better word, like a "typical" male, so no one even realizes I'm gay unless they see me with my bf.
>>
>>6472838
Definitely no. It was compliment. Bye.
>>
File: sideye.png (31 KB, 256x229) Image search: [Google]
sideye.png
31 KB, 256x229
1. Your biological sex
>Male

>Male

3. Your sexuality
>Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

>complete horseshit

>completely normally

If you define yourself primarily based on your gender or sexuality I hate you already. Which is an attitude that the lgbt "community" I have lived in is not enamored with.
>>
>>6471287
2nd for this. I want that cut famalam.
>>
>>6470352
Who are the fags in the pic?
>>
1. Male
2. Male
3 Bi
4. Been hit on once by a gay guy
5. Pretty well most people don't know I'm Bi
>>
>>6474077

Oh. Now I'm kind of curious why you said that. Oh well.
>>
>>6470352
1. Male
2. Male I guess (but wear make up)
3. Gay
4. I'm not even sure they exist in my town ;_;
5.Recently I've been getting a lot of shit from guys I don't even know from my school, out of no where people are picking on me because I'm gay but I don't really care. Also a few 'straight' guys have fucked me on the down low ;_; and I'm just a slut.
>>
>1. Your biological sex
F
M
>3. Your sexuality
Straight I guess
I don't know any lgbt folk outside of my friends circle and they all treat me well enough. I feel like some just tolerate my pronouns/gender as a phase, simply cause it took forever to publicly come out, but that could be my anxiety.
I'm misgendered a lot more than I used to be, which is a very strange turn of events. Maybe they think I'm mtf. Maybe the media has made them more aware of trans people so they try to see feminizing traits in my appearance and call me a girl for it. I've never been attacked or threatened, though a middle-aged dumbass at Walmart did call me a tranny once.
>>
1. female
2. male
3. homosexual
4. depends, I have more issues with some groups than others.
5. generally pretty bad, i'm rarely taken seriously or respected, face tons of harassment

All in all I have a very small circle of people in my life who take me seriously and respect me. I'm so thankful for them because more often than not i'm dealing with very troubling issues due to being transgender and feel really hopeless lol.
>>
1. Your biological sex
2. Your gender identification male
3. Your sexuality female :(
4. How you are treated by other LGBT folk decent, except on places like tumblr
5. How you are treated by cis-scum pretty well actually, good genes and people I'm out to not being total dicks I guess
>>
>>6476429
wow fail at copy pasta, me: gay male/biologically female
>>
>>6471889
>hitler
>socialist
Fucking KEK. Hitler HATED socialists, right up there with the Jews. National Socialism is socialist in the same way the Democratic People's Republic of Korea is democratic.
>>
>>6470352
1. Male
2. Female
3. Bi
4. Very nicely irl
5. Very nicely by friends, terribly by parents, indifferent by strangers
>>
File: 132132132.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
132132132.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>6470352
>How you are treated by cis-scum
first time on this board kek
this shit is funny
>>
Male.
Male
Bi
No Differently?
Nicely/Indifferent.
>>
1. Your biological sex
female

female but lately im questioning more and more

3. Your sexuality
gay/ace

most of my friends are gay and super nice

i dont really tell people unless we're close so really well i guess! im chatty and kind to everyone who approaches me so i get the same treatment
>>
>>6471284
Damn, what's with the hostility? She didn't even say anything to incite that response. Is it just because she said she's a lesbo? I'm a dyke who's somewhat new to this board and I'm getting the impression we're hated here... but I guess everyone on /lgbt/ just hates the other letters.
>>
>>6470352
>1. Your biological sex
mtf
female
>3. Your sexuality
straight
poorly
like cis-scum
>>
>>6471284
another keyboard warrior heard from.
>>
1. Mtf
2. Mtf
3. Lesbian
4. Well, I guess? I have a few LGBT friends in real life, but I don't really hang out in "trans spaces."
5. Aside from the people I unfortunately share DNA with, pretty well. Most people that haven't based their futures on your being a man don't care if you're a man or a woman, unsurprisingly.
>>
1. Your biological sex
Male
Female
3. Your sexuality
Straight
I have a couple gay friends who are really cool. A lot of other people hate me thouh because I'm trans and republican so whatever
Poorly to alright
>>
1. Male.
2. Male.
3. Bisexual.
4. IRL, normal as it could be.
5. Normal as well, without any issues. Probably because I don't look like someone who could possibly want dick, but I rather look like I'm only interested in books and nerd stuff (which I am also interested).
>>
1. Female
2. Nonbinary
3. Pan
4. Not out
5. Not out
>>
>>6470352
1. Male
2. Male
3. Bisexual
4. They won't fuck me, but sometimes they are nice to me.
5. Fine, fine.

I've never had sex with a woman.
>>
>>6472569
Then why did you post this you attention grabbing piece of shit?
>>
File: 2015-03-28-22-01-00.png (901 KB, 1039x1021) Image search: [Google]
2015-03-28-22-01-00.png
901 KB, 1039x1021
>>6470352
1.Female
2.fem/tomboy I don't fucking know
3.Bisexual I think?
4.Okay I guess. Only met couple of ones.But because they know i might like them, they usually just back off.
5. Okay. Only one retard say'd she doesn't approve but i didn't care.
>>
1. Male
2. Male, probably something queer to it as I adore my inner female but I still like to express myself as male, plus it's easier that way
3. Gay
4. It's okay, finding a boyfriend is hard, I'm in love with someone who's to afraid to have me (has a son, keeps his reputation), I've met some mean lgbt folk
5. Descent. I live in Serbia which still has some cultural problems about LGBT community (but it's okay as it can be) and I come out to some people, so far so good.
>>
>>6470352
>Male
>Something between the two, taking them 'mones and whatnot
>Dicks. I can appreciate a woman's beauty but want nothing physically or emotionally with them deeper than friends
>Pretty good since I'm not a douche
>Mostly good. No one really cares or gives a shit I'm on HRT and act the way I want in public
>>
1. Male
2. Male
3. Gay
4. By "the community", pretty poorly because I don't fit into the gay stereotype of being a progressive faggot. By individuals just fine.
5. Literally never been an issue.
>>
File: STARE.png (87 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
STARE.png
87 KB, 500x377
>>6470352
1. Male
2. Male
3. Gay
4. It's not like they're going to attack me for being a faggot like they are. I don't know many outside of online shit anyway.
5. They either don't give a shit or don't know because I'm not a flowery rainbow mess.
>>
>>6470352
>1. Your biological sex
Lol
>>
Born male, identify female, bisexual, so far been pretty good with LGBT folk, treated like shit by half the cis scum i know
>>
1.Male
2.Cis
3.Bisexual
4. I'm treated with indifference/like part of the patriarchy, for the most part. Gay guys tend to fetishize me, though.
5. My sexuality is pretty invisible unless I have a same-sex partner. I've been with loads of women, and it's never seemed to be a problem. Some dudes flip their shit and act like I've been keeping it secret that I have airborne herpes or something, and that any sort of compliments/attention they've paid me makes them gay or some shit.
>>
>>6478351
exact same desu
>>
>>6470352
>1. Your biological sex
Male
male
>3. Your sexuality
Bisexual/straight - i'm attracted to men sometimes but i'd never date them.
Gay men are nice to me, i don't know very many, i was grinded on by this 6'3 gay guy in a dance and i'm 5'3. Lesbians are tsundere to me, All the lesbian women i've meet one that had ths serious jealousy over the fact that i'm male and usually felt comfortable controlling her lesser male friends. Maybe it's just an anecdote, but that was just one person. Generally the lesbians are very nice polite women. I've never transwoman/man.
Guys are nice but awkward, because i'm not masculine or normal enough. Women either treat me like a little brother, a gay friend or they're really obvious about liking me.
>>
>>6470352
1. male
2. female
3. pan/bi whatever
4. not well
5. wouldn't know

never met a cis-scum. but I don't like most lgbt flaunty faggots so the feeling is mutual.
>>
>mix
>female
>lesbian
>good
>good
>>
>>6470352
1. Born male
2. Transitioned to female
3. I like men
4. Good and bad, much more judgmental, but more likely to understand
5. They seem to treat me nicely and like a girl, dunno if it's all an elaborate hugbox or what, but nothing bad to report desu.
>>
>>6471056
...because it's not a real thing

why are you even here
>>
>>6470352
1. Male
2. Male
3. Bi
4. There's a pretty chill LGBT group at uni that I get along with. They're a bit too liberal IMO, but not Tumblr far left nutjobs.
5. Most people don't know. Came out to two female friends in high school and they were really cool about it. But they were really into Boy Love shit, so kinda to be expected. An old woman said I look really faggy at work one day, but idgaf.
>>
>>6470352
>1. Your biological sex
Male
Male
>3. Your sexuality
Bi leaning gay.
Closeted as fuck, though I think my mom is suspecting something is up since I have not had a GF for almost 3 years now.
>>
>female
>null? presentation is mostly masculine tho
>mostly girls
>pretty well generally
>a bit less well, i get weird/ugly looks because i'm sort of wrist flippy/very adrogynous. mostly well though, with confusion and not hate
>>
1. female
2. i choose not to self-identify. i think gender is a pointless distinction and hope it falls out of fashion.
3. i choose to identify as bisexual but would fit under some definitions of pansexual.
4. treated like shit by everyone who isn't bi or trans. self-declared pansexuals seem to be the most aggressively biphobic. lesbians will never date me due to biphobia but seem to be okay with being friends as we suffer a lot of mutual fetishization from men and thus a shared hatred of them. most of my friends are gay men or other bisexuals, though.
5. cishet people are fine unless they know i'm bi. the worst are "experimental" couples who see you as a sex object to spice up their boring sex life, followed by straight men. i just find cishet women to be incredibly fucking annoying for the most part, so i try to avoid them when i'm not accidentally falling for one. i would say other lgbt+ folks are way more hateful towards bisexuals than cishet people, who are more stupid than anything.
>>
>>6470352
>1. cis Female
>2. Female (but my face is very manly so im ugly as fuck)
>3. homosexual
>4. I dont go to lgbt events cuz I'm too shy but the few 'lgbt people' I've met in classes tend to avoid me probably because I'm ugly as fk and not worth their time
>5. The younger generation (teens) seem to smell the gay on me and talk shit behind my back like making bets how I'm totally a lesbo or not and the older cis straight people either think I'm straight too or they avoid me if they notice my gayness
>>
>>6470352
1. female
2. male
3. dunno, asexual fits the best
4. Decent, though I don't really hang around lgbt people often aside from here.
5. No complaints tbqh
>>
>>6470352
1. Your biological sex
>Male
>Woman
3. Your sexuality
>bi
>fairly
>fairly

also wish i had what those 2 on the pic has.
>>
Male
I have no idea, maybe something in between
I also have no idea but if I like it I like it
Closet(?)
Like every other straight guy :/

Sometimes I want to dress up like a qt girl and cuddle like in OP's pic with a not too manly guy then make out and sometimes I feel like slamming that pussy
>>
>>6470671

LONDON etc.

(I don't mind chasers at all desu, it's nice for at least one of us to be enthused about my andro body, and literally 100% of my objection is that the chasers I've found are non transitioning trans girls and omega males.)
>>
>>6471709
are you on HRT or physically castrated?
>>
>>6470352
>1. Your biological sex
Assigned Dick at Birth
At the crossroads between femboy and trap, balanced on the sharp edge of a knife.
>3. Your sexuality
I like to fuck people that are cool and nice to me. Since starting E I've had cockthirst though.
Variable. Reasonably well if I'm circumspect about my politics, but I tend to hang out with "queers" not "lgbt" people if you know what I mean
A little harassment, but mostly I think I just look like a faggy teenager when I pass as a boy, so "slightly condescending".
>>
>>6470352
M
F
Transbian I guess but I'm not that sure
Pretty good apart from the trans haters obviously
Great until I started changing my appearance. Even getting ear piercings resulted in insults.
>>
>>6470352
>Male
>Male
>Bisexual
>Fucking everyone hates me for some reason, bisexuals (even fake ones) are much more tolerable though
>They don't give a fuck if I'm not dating them
>>
1. Male
2. Female
3. Interested in females
4. That's a mixed bag. Trans-boys are really nice to me. Trans-girls are a bit difficult to deal with. Hormones can make them a bit obnoxious. The non-binary/others/gender non-conforming are usually pieces of arrogant shit. Gays feel threatened (competitive) when I'm around, or treat me like a twink. (So much for trying to pass...) Lesbians are cool. Bi's, pan's and some gays are really nice, because they can look past the gender gap. Better than most transes, I've found.
I've personally gotten the most support from girls and gays/bi's.
5. Pretty okay. In Holland it's a bit safer to be whatever you want, because of a generally open mindset. Basically, for a "normal" transsexual, you're better off with people you like than people "like" you. If you're nonconforming, you'll probably feel right at home in the cesspool called the LGBT-community.
>>
>>6470352
1. male
2. male
3. bi
4. biscum
5. completely fine

to clarify, i'm treated poorly by the lgbt community out in public, in real life situations, not on this board. it's because i'm bi and i don't win a victim award, because i can just be straight if i want.
>>
>>6498444
to add to this, my boyfriend is a gay femboy that is often told by lgbt members to leave me because i'm bi, and would dump him if a girl became interested in me. the lgbt community is the absolute dumpster of communities. it's not even a community, it's a bunch of losers vying for the biggest victim award, not only because it was hijacked by sjw lefty delusional assclowns, but because they seem to think these people aren't cancer, so they hopped on board the gravy train.
>>
File: feels.png (225 KB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
225 KB, 2400x2400
1. Your biological sex

Male

Female

3. Your sexuality

Bisexual

Poorly, because I'm a radically right wing Donald Trump supporter

Poorly, because I'm transgender

Pic related
>>
Female
Female
Bisexual
They think I'm not really bisexual because I'm very feminine and/or I'm just another bicurious straight girl. Don't think I belong in the community.
Same as above, honestly. But straight people care less.
>>
wtf is a leg butt

male
i dont want my dick on me
i want yo dick in me
eh?
p aight
>>
File: 1464492520087.jpg (34 KB, 461x439) Image search: [Google]
1464492520087.jpg
34 KB, 461x439
>>6470352
1. Male
2. Male
3. Gay
4. I try not to associate with most of them, it usually ends like pic related.
5. I don't tell them. The ones I have told were my friends so they were fine with it.
>>
>bio sex
1. male
>gender identity
2. male (femboy genderweird)
>sexuality
3. into anyone i find cool, attractive and with a penis (might change the last bit for an FtM if they were hot but I've yet to find one)
>treatment by other LGBTs
4. Depends a lot on the context. Gay men often assume I'm trans or a lesbian, most don't take me seriously as a guy. Bisexuals/pansexuals are nice with the exception of some tranny chasers who have been a bit weird. Most MtFs think I'm repressing, some are into girly boys and want the D. FtMs are usually pretty bro tier, fun to hang out with. Lesbians occasionally hit on me. Most are ok, but a few have sperged out when they thought I was a tranny.
>treatment by cishets
5. Cishets are sometimes uncomfortable when they can't figure out which gender I am. Most people under 30 aren't massive shitbags about it, but I've found blacks more likely to stare/talk shit. Middle aged men treat me like a dumb teenager, women seem excessively kind. Old people disproportionately seem to think of me as female and generally treat me nicely, with a few odd comments about 'dykes or short hair.
>>
>>6470352
1. Male

2. Male

3. Bisexual

4. Pretty well, Some gay dudes don't think it's possible to be Bisexual but I honestly couldn't really care less what they think...

5. Also pretty well, Nothing to complain about, But I also don't go around announcing how much I like dick so it usually isn't much of a concern...
>>
1. Male
2. Male
3. Homosexual
4. Fine, I guess.
5. Fine, yet straight guys I know always think I wanna sleep with them, even though they don't always wanna sleep with every woman they know.
>>
>1. Your biological sex
male
???
>3. Your sexuality
gay
fine
fine
>>
1.male
2.male
3.straight
4.like cis scum
5.like a normal fellow
>>
>>6470352
>Biological sex
Male

>Gender ID
Male

>Sexuality
Gay

>How are you treated by other LGBT folk
I really wouldn't know, outside of my ex, I've never really dealt with members of the LGBT community

>How am I treated by cis-scum
Perfectly fine, all my friends are basically straight guys and chicks and they treat me the same as they do each other
>>
File: 1463564935874.jpg (83 KB, 703x456) Image search: [Google]
1463564935874.jpg
83 KB, 703x456
1. Male
2. Male
3. Gay
4. Usually like shit if they actually know me. This is mainly due to my personal politics and general non-politically correct personality and sense of humor.
5. Usually really well. Most people seem to think I'm pretty likeable, and I get along well with most anyone who doesn't have thin skin or who isn't a total sjw.
>>
>>6470352
1. Your biological sex : Female
2. Your gender identification : Female
3. Your sexuality : Bisexual/Queer
4. How you are treated by other LGBT folk : No one seems to like bisexual. But overall not too bad.
5. How you are treated by cis-scum : Shunned from church and bullied in school, but once I moved I've been fine. Just shitty area it seems.
>>
1. Male
2. Male
3. Bi
4. ive never noticed anyone who i knew to not be str8 act trait me different
5. well i tend to not advertise since people think you liking the same sex means you want to have sex with anyone of that gender

though I do think I have been hurting my own chances to meet people to date but i dont really let that bother me
>>
>>6477869

Yeah that's pretty accurate, this board is the worst. It's funny how gay people pretend to be united by having a weird sexuality but in the meanwhile feel the need to treat the other letters in their group like shit. I mean hell the gays even segregate themselves further into twink, otter etc. This obviously goes further than just ''I like blondes with big boobs'' like in straight people and they really do create communities around it which always seemed fucking weird to me. See also >>6498466
>>
File: tumblr_ls1dmv3dhQ1r27nygo1_500.gif (57 KB, 449x645) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ls1dmv3dhQ1r27nygo1_500.gif
57 KB, 449x645
>>6470352
1. Boy
2. GQ
3. Everybody
4. Normal because I'm not a total prick about it.
5. Normal because I'm not a total prick about it.
Still hate my life tho
>>
>>6491323
Neither. My balls got damaged by an extremely bad infection and now I'm essentially castrated, but they're still attached. Just useless and atrophied.
>>
>male
>male
>heteroflexible
>ignored
>ignored
>>
>>6507546
YOU AGAIN
>>
>>6470352
1) male
2) male-ish to andro
3) bi
4) fine
5) fine
>>
>>6470352
>1. Your biological sex
Male
Female / I don't give a shit/ estrogen monster
>3. Your sexuality
Gay mostly but there are a few men i have been attracted to. I just say queer
Gay men: pretty nice we can usually get along
Gay women: Kinda shitty except butchy women
MTF: We care about each other but i don't care for there personalities
FTM: Bros
Bi scum/etc: Prretty great for the most part
Young men: female substitute or bros
Young women: alt girls are cool otherwise they can be jerks
Old men: Either grumpy jerks or pretty sweet
Old women: Lovvveee me, I feel we have more shared women hood then young women.
>>
>>6471056
>NB
Kill yourself faggot
>>
>>6510813
way to fit into the stereotype, keep it up man

its like you didnt get the point of the post
you are denying someone elses identity on an lgbt board
your hypocrisy and lack of self awareness are astounding
>>
>>6470352
>1. Your biological sex
male
male
>3. Your sexuality
bisex
fine
fine
Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.