[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First gay relationship, how to start ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: b3cd669dc7ac0b63.jpg (544 KB, 700x933) Image search: [Google]
b3cd669dc7ac0b63.jpg
544 KB, 700x933
Hey /lgbt/, so I´ve met this cool twink looking femboy two years ago, we are really good buddies, but recently I began to feel something else then friendship towards him. Understand that I´m huge betafag so I haven´t made any moves yet but I´d like to change that ... I mean I know certainly that he´s gay, but I really don´t know if he likes me as well
So next week we are going on a bike trip, just me and him, we will be sleeping in a tent. Any ideas how to make a move withouth ruining the rest of the trip ?
Pic unrelated
>>
>>6468577
>we are going on a bike trip
>just me and him
>we will be sleeping in a tent
> Any ideas how to make a move

This is bait and you're retarded
>>
>>6468586
Not a bait, it´s really happening. I just thought I will ask here bc I see great answers on this board to all kind of problems
>>
>>6468606
You're all day with him you can make a move all the time hahaha
>>
>>6468781
I´m not sure how to exactly do it, I mean I know I should flirt, but I really don´t want to sound like some freak
>>
>>6468817
if i were in your position, id just be myself and try to have as nice as a time with him as possible. if youre really good buddies then you already know he likes your personality and enjoys being around you. then once youre in the tent you can try to open up to him, and hopefully from there itll go to lewd loving.
>>
>>6468831
That´s a fair piece of advice I will keep that in mind,
btw I´m so thankful that someone took the time to help me with this :-)
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.