[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Straight guy who last night fucked his friend out of love, friendship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 28
File: KT4IMIh.png (414 KB, 780x564) Image search: [Google]
KT4IMIh.png
414 KB, 780x564
Straight guy who last night fucked his friend out of love, friendship and compassion. I was also drunk and sexually starved, no homo.

I'm straight, so I fuck women, that is what I'm used to. I just did my thing you know. And I'm holding him, putting it up his butt and groping his boy boobs. I felt I was doing pretty well, I even gave him a reach around. So I'm doing a slow sensual cruise back and forth in his butt while playing with his wheenie, at wich point he gets insulted and says something to the effect of "Don't fuck me like that, I'm not a girl!". I mean, really? Is this a thing? Do you notice if someone fucks you like a woman?

I just said something like "I'm straight, you gotta let me do my thing. This was what you wanted, enjoy it, this is how a straight guy fucks a boys" and I just kept on going. If you want to have sex with a striaght guy you better be prepared to get fucked like girl, isn't that obvious?

Is this a thing? Gays not wanting to get fucked like a girl? I mean, really?
>>
>>6467032
>groping his boy boobs
Wait, what?

>"Don't fuck me like that, I'm not a girl!".
>I mean, really? Is this a thing?
No.
>>
>>6467041
>boy boobs

He of course doesn't have boobs. But I'm used to having my hands there. So I was like doing my thing. With the boy boobs.
>>
File: Franchesca-a.jpg (54 KB, 534x712) Image search: [Google]
Franchesca-a.jpg
54 KB, 534x712
>>6467032
Thanks OP I needed a good laugh
>>
"Fuck him like a girl" = you were lousy fuck
>>
>>6467032
The entire situation is fucked up. He's clearly a neurotic mess who's been wanting your d for ages, and you're about to go on a voyage of discovery about why you don't have sex with guys who are like that.
>>
>>6467032
What he means is that you're treating him like he's a woman, and not a man.
>>
>>6467068
What is manly about getting fucked in the ass?
>>
>>6467068

To a straight guy the receptive partner is a woman. How does one fuck a woman differently from a man? Assuming anal anyways.
>>
geez id like to be fucked like a girl
>>
File: 6.jpg (66 KB, 1024x986) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
66 KB, 1024x986
>>6467130
ask francois sagat
>>
>>6467130
takes a real man to take 10 inches balls deep
>your gf cant handle that meat stick in her ass
>>
>>6467145
Yeah, I know right!

I don't want to fuck him like a man. I don't know what that even means, but I assume its gonna be all faggy and shit. Kinda like in fellowship of the ring when the orcs fuck each other to make Uruk-Hai soldiers.

I'm not part taking in his gay ways. It's gonna be straight style. I was like behind, because he is smaller than me, and he doesn't grow beard and is pretty smooth in general, otherwise I wouldn't bothered. So I was like behind, like spooning him, thinking I was gonne show him a good time right?

You know, sometimes you've gotta fuck slow and just get real into the sensual aspect of it. So I was slow cruising him, just sliding. Groping his boyboobs, touching around and fondling dick. I was being a real gentleman, and he complained. That actually hurt my feelings when I'm doing all that for him. I didn't have to do that, I could have said no, been a real straight buzz kill.
>>
>>6467222
You do the spooning shit AFTER not before
>>
>>6467222

This is what you get for fucking a dude. It's really not the same as being straight but with different junk at all; that would be fucking a tranny. Now go to church and repent and never do it again.
>>
>>6467340
>It's really not the same as being straight but with different junk at all; that would be fucking a tranny.
Not them, but I've had sex with cis women, mtfs, and men. Sex with an mtf is most similar to gay sex with a man - just with softer skin and some tits thrown in.
>>
>>6467340
I don't know man, I can't say I've learnt my lesson for sure. You know, I think if this goes down again I'll do the exact same thing twice. He isn't much of a strong masculine man, he looks almost underage and is weak, hairless and on contant diet. I felt pretty strong about this thing, when he got all like "Ouuh don't do that, I feel dirty!" I felt a bit confused about what to do, but now I've thougth about it. It is actually kind of kinky to do something like that to someone. I feel really in charge.

However, I feel I've been very compassionate to my gay friend. This isn't really my cup of tea, I feel like I should get some medal or something. Straight ally of the year award or something.
>>
>>6467032
>I'm straight, you gotta let me do my thing
you know what's fun about gay sex? just fucking ask him what he wants.
>>
>>6467222
You know, he sounds like a real faggot. Why not come around and do that to me instead?
>>
>>6467574
No,

I am deadly afraid he will ask me to do something wierd like sucking his dick.

I just wannna put it in his pooper, that I can live with.
>>
>>6467032

Pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>6467919
>I am deadly afraid he will ask me to do something wierd like sucking his dick.
so suck his dick. there's absolutely nothing wrong with doing gay shit for fun, but being straight. essentially, you're bisexual, have a strong preference to women, and/or only make exceptions for your friend. YOU'RE ALLOWED TO JUST BE GAY WITH A GAY FRIEND. JUST HAVE FUN. FUCK.
>>
>>6467130
what is manly about fucking a mans ass?
you consider yourself not femenine, why cant be theguy taking your dick also not femenine?
>>
>>6467222
instead of groping his boobs play with his nipples
I assume he meant stuff like that
>>
>>6467222
He sounds like an autist, fuck em. Go get sane friends.
>>
>>6468358
Because he is feminine in the way that he could be described as least worst, for a straight guy to fuck, without going full shemale. And that is okay, that is what I like about him. He is very non-threatening and plesant looking. No body hair, a thin evenly distributed layer of fat and the whole "I can get away with paying half fare on the bus" look going.

I like the fact that he is a submissive weak boy.

>>6468282
Well you see, his penis doesn't really smell bad, but it doesn't smell feminine, it is like masculine musk. And it is a really masculine bodypart with veins. It doesn't exactly smell peach and apples.

So I fucked him in the butt. It seemed like the best for him.
>>
>>6467448
You sound like you're a faggot yourself
>>
>>6468419
>it is like masculine musk
he probably jerked off thinking about you. just suck him. 69 with him, it's fun.
>>
File: image.jpg (574 KB, 4688x2340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
574 KB, 4688x2340
>>6467032
Dude, I'm straight and fucking a guy is about as gay as it can get. Don't try to justify it.
>>
>groping his boy boobs
>>>boy boobs
are you fucking delusional? boys dont have boobs, saying so doesnt make your actions less "gay". you fucked a dude in the ass, thats about as gay as it gets.
and here's the kicker - nobody that isn't an idiot cares about labels. why should anybody give a fuck where you put your dick (as long as its not in an animal/child but thats for another thread).
if your story is true, i legitimately do not believe that your fuckbuddy said "im not a girl!" just from fucking him and giving him a reach around. you were likely, whether consciously or not, doing something like calling him a girl, or referring to his ass as a pussy.
this is all assuming of course that this isnt a big epic trolle. but giving you the benefit of the doubt, you are placing way too much emphasis on retaining this "straight" status. not every guy wants to fuck another guy, for sure, but if YOU want to and YOU enjoy it, why not do it?
>>
>>6468459
>boys dont have boobs
some do.
>>
>>6468465
boy ""boobs"" arent the same as girl boobs. seems obvious enough but op doesnt want to think so
>>
>>6467032
what does butt sex feel like?

Any gays wanna answer this one..

Can someone explain homosexual anal sex to a straight man who loves a fag.
>>
>>6468542
slather a round comb handle in vaseline and slide it in your butt. it feels great, especially when the cock hits your prostate. it's only a few inches in there, so even my boyfriends little 4 inch cock can hit it.
>>
>>6467222
partaking*
>>
>>6468542
topping feels really good, obviously. probably not as good as a vagina as theyre literally made for sex, but the downside is >women
bottoming at first is daunting and will be uncomfortable or even painful. take it as slow as you need, and use lubricant. once youre relaxed it feels excellent. you can just practice on your own with fingers/comb handles/whatever, just make sure you're clean down there. hard scrubbing directly under water for ~1 minute in the shower will do the trick.
>>
>>6468569
>>6468579
neat

thanks
>>
>>6468605
don't just ask some guy to poundcake your asshole though, that will hurt so bad. buy a small dildo, take it slow, and experience how amazing anal orgasms are.
>>
>>6468620
adding onto this, i wouldnt advise having anal sex at all before practicing on your own
>>
>>6468620
>>6468634

I dont ever plan on having anything in my butt..

I was just wondering because I plan on marrying this person
>>
>>6468644
if youre straight then why are you marrying a guy
>>
>>6468644
>I dont ever plan on having anything in my butt..
>I plan on marrying this person
wow how gay.
>>
>>6468647
because he's my soulmate.. but happens to have a prennis.

>>6468649
:I
>>
>>6468667
then you arent straight you fucking moron
>>
>>6468667
why would you be in a gay relationship and not do butt stuff? you both have the tools and you're only going to use half of them? shame.
>>
>>6468680
fair enough

>>6468683
well at the moment.. I'm definitely not considering it
>>
>>6468721
>I'm definitely not considering it
well it won't work out. you can't have half a gay relationship.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 720x720
>>
File: 1369166197837.jpg (55 KB, 483x604) Image search: [Google]
1369166197837.jpg
55 KB, 483x604
>>6467147
Why is his hair drawn on with a sharpie?
>>
>>6468744
That's still a full gay relationship.
T. pure bottom
>>
>>6469122
boring.
>>
Just so you know. I'm OP, and that guy over is not me. However, I am happy for him and wish the best of luck.

>>6468437
But I did it in such a way that I didn't lose myself.
>>6468471
If it is on the chest and there is at least a little bit there to squeeze it is good enough. Even if it was just a boy boob.
>>6468569
Don't do this straight man, this is not something for our kind.
>>6468579
Plus, you're the strong man dominating your weaker subordinate. Always a good time.
>>6468644
>Never taking it in the ass
MY MAN!
>>6468647
Marrige is just a business
>>
File: op is fag.png (29 KB, 196x196) Image search: [Google]
op is fag.png
29 KB, 196x196
>>
File: 3Z2Z94f.jpg (160 KB, 808x642) Image search: [Google]
3Z2Z94f.jpg
160 KB, 808x642
Its okay as long as you fuck them like a girl...

then its still straight...

Because even though the genders are wrong, the sex is right.
>>
>>6469196
missionary position is so fucking hot.
>>
>>6469225
Yeah

All straight men who fuck inferior gay boys in the pussy deserve a fucking medal
>>
>>6467032
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVfnd5r8bM0
>>
>>6469247
The best part is when you hold him tight and scream "be the mother of my children!" As you fill his poor penetreated button with your manly straight semen.

Impregnating your beloved boy with butt babies
>>
>>6469375
when i'm breeding my boytoys asshole, i tell him his little dick is getting locked up again if he doesn't get pregnant this time. it's a great way to get him to splatter cum all over himself.
>>
>>6467032
Either fuck him properly or don't fuck him at all.
There's no point in having sex if you're going to make it shitty and boring you selfish cunt.
>>
>>6467448
whoa there man, you don,t deserve a medal for getting off.

Sounds like you are figuring out that you're kinda gay, and taking great pain to rationalize this as some great favor you did for a friend.

Honestly, it just sounds like you jumped his bones. Welcome to the club faggot.
>>
>>6468857
>>
>no gay bear friend to fuck me in the ass as a friend
>>
>>6469854
go find one dummy.
>>
>>6469448
>Honestly, it just sounds like you jumped his bones. Welcome to the club faggot.

Yeah OP there might be straight guys who just drunkenly sleep with dudes ... but you're not one of them. You're gay.
>>
>>6470186
Woooah there.

Hold your horses there, I don't sleep with dudes at all. We've been friends for a long time, I've known he is gay, but he is like very unthreatening. This is not a hairy beardy dude, he can't even grow beard. And he shaves his legs because he is into bicycling.

I showed him a good time. He was feeling down, it was late at night and I could do this for him. I'm nothing more than a good friend.
>>
>>6467066
This is the realest shit
>>
>>6467222

I'm "straight" and thats how I'd want it done.

Guess gay guys must like it rougher?
>>
>>6467032
It was probably a nice way of saying "pick up the pace, I hardly feel anything".
>>
>>6472778
Yeah, you know, I don't think they love each other at all. The sex is just externalized self-hatred.

Besides, haven't you heard the saying:

Its not gay if you fuck him in a straight way.

This is true, because it rimes.
>>
>>6467032
But girls love to be roughly fucked OP, you only do "slow sensual cruise" when you're making love and that's VERY different. To me it seems like he was starved for your dick so he just wanted you to mount him like an animal.
>>
>>6472923
Yeah, but you can't do that to a boy. I just feel that isn't right to do. With boys you've gotta do the slow cruise. Be gentle.
>>
>>6467130
It's so manly I wouldn't, or couldn't do it.
Gay is the new straight mate, fuck off you pussy loving faggot
>>
>>6473156
my boyfriend likes both.
>>
>>6471244
>Hold your horses there, I don't sleep with dudes at all.

You do now.
>>
>>6473442
my boyfriend doesn't like anything I do ;_;
>>
>>6473484
put him in the trash.
>>
>>6471244
>I don't sleep with dudes at all.

A wise man once said if you build a thousand bridges and suck one dick you're not a bridge builder; you're a dick sucker.
>>
>>6467032
Off-topic, but I wish we could go back to the old Greek and Roman ways of defining sexuality so we didn't have to deal with all this "I fucked my friend/fap to traps but I'm straight lol" bollocks.
I get what people mean when you that, they mean they're normal, basically, their urges don't really significantly differ from the average man's like an actual homo's would, but it just triggers me to see the word straight used to denonte that because they aren't actually exclusively heterosexual.

Can we just go back to it being considered normal to want to fuck cute guys and traps, but abnormal to want to get fucked or to have full-on homolust over someone's pecs and abs and shit?
Not bad, just abnormal, the equivalent of being non-straight, whereas liking traps and twinks and so on is considered normal, being seen in the same light as exclusive heterosexuality today?
>>
>>6473855
can we get rid of all labels and just fuck who we want to fuck?
>>
>>6467032
I'm pretty sure that he just wanted you to fuck him harder dude, he's telling you not to fuck him like a girl because he doesn't want you to treat him delicately like some dainty fragile thing, he wants to get anally annihilated.
Shame on you for not tapping dat ass harder, baka.
>>
>>6473885
But anon, I'm a special snowflake who has no characterizing traits outside of their sexuality! How will I live?
>>
>>6473897
>How will I live?
ideally, people like that won't live.
>>
File: tumblr_nj8x6bF3Ul1tw5f27o1_500.gif (471 KB, 405x303) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nj8x6bF3Ul1tw5f27o1_500.gif
471 KB, 405x303
>>6473855
You know, I'm trying to find the words to explain why I'm still straight. It is kind of hard.

So I did a google image search. I found this picture. My friend kind of has the same style and look to him. As you all can see this is clearly far from what would be considered manly.

He is a very delicate flower. Very pleasant and soft. Very low bodyhair percentage. The type of person who needs to be cared for and protected, do you guys even know what happens to people like this in jail? It rhymes with grape.

That is why I'm so comfortable being friends with him, even though he is gay, because it is intuitively from just looking at him that he can do no wrong. And he is my friend and was having a bad time, he had fallen on hard times. So I decided that I had a responsability as a friend here to help out, I can't just come over to his place, play his games, eat his food, drink his booze, he had been so nice you know. Making me pancakes and stuff, so I decided I was gonna help him out and put it in his pooper.

I think it just speaks volumes about me as a friend, more than anything else. And I think it would be kind of disrespectful to our connection to just buttfuck him into the ground. So I did a nurturing slow cruise, letting him play the girl for a night. Maybe that isn't good enough for you homos, but this is what straight sex is gonna be like. I'm certainly not gonna suck dick or anything like that, straight people don't suck dicks.

I even gave him a reach around, fingered his dick a little, did a little slow cruise handjob on his dick as well. Not really my thing at all, I simply did it to take care of him. Groped his nipples and boy boobs a little. I knew what I was getting myself into when I got a gay friend, so I felt it was okay. I'm not a girl, I don't go out with people who buy me dinner thinking they do it because they like to buy me dinner. I know they expect something in return.
>>
>>6474125
You can just say he had a feminine penis, anon.
>>
File: 20120415_790660.jpg (42 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
20120415_790660.jpg
42 KB, 640x480
>>6473998
>I am gay, lesbian, and bisexual
>>
>>6474125
>That is why I'm so comfortable being friends with him, even though he is gay, because it is intuitively from just looking at him that he can do no wrong. And he is my friend and was having a bad time, he had fallen on hard times. So I decided that I had a responsability as a friend here to help out, I can't just come over to his place, play his games, eat his food, drink his booze, he had been so nice you know. Making me pancakes and stuff, so I decided I was gonna help him out and put it in his pooper.
This is so cute. You sound like a good boyfriend.
>>
>>6467032
Omg... don't listen to him OP, I would LOVE to be fucked like that, you sound rly sweet
>>
>>6474161
It isn't...

It doesn't smell peach and apples.
It isn't completely shaven
It has a vein.
cut.

I don't like the smell of his semen.
It smells stale popcorn.
>>
>>6474439
>tfw no sissy gayboy best friend that I could force to start taking hormones to be my woman

JUST
>>
>>6474125
>>6474125
To my ears, it doesn't sound like you have not done anything wrong at all. He knews you are straight, and he should accept your boundries since you don't like certain things. Keep in mind, that it would really just be easier if you asked what he likes/want. If he asks you to suck him off, tell him no, if he tells you he want to be treated like your woman for the night, go ahead.
>>
I kinda understand how op feels by trying to explain he's still straight.
I had sex with a trans friend once for similar reasons. tl;dr, it wasn't gay cuz I was attracted to her because she's a beautiful girl and my best friend.

Your friend probably got annoyed with all this "sexy slow cruise and booby groping" lol. Why the hell are you going to caress nonexistent breasts.
I kinda dig you did because you are used to do it with women, but you should had focused on other parts of his body.
>>
>>6474552
I honestly have experinced his story, but on the other end. I enjoyed having my breasts caressed, since they are quite puffy. It depends on the person.
>>
>>6467032
if you are "straight" how come your OP image is lewd polgbt?
>>
File: 1395340379582.jpg (22 KB, 262x255) Image search: [Google]
1395340379582.jpg
22 KB, 262x255
Why wont my friends do this to me?
>>6467032
>>
>>6474676
I wanted to appeal to the average /lgbt/ citizen. Also, the positioning and facial expression is very similar to the situation I experienced.

He is like "No. stop rubbing my clit, I'm not a girl! Don't do these sort of things while you have your dick up my butt, I feel vulnerable!".

Just so you know, this was first posted on /pol/. I first saw it on /pol/ in a gay bait thread disguised as a orlando shooting discussion a couple of days back.
>>
>>6474726
Allow me to speak for the majority of the Gay community and say that we never ever talk like this.
If our straight friend is fucking us, we don't question, we let it be.
Your friend is an outlier against the majority here.
>>
>>6474726
Have you given the thought he just said that... but still actually enjoyed it? I could have just been overwhelming for him, the entire thing. Just talk to him and find out goddamit.
>>
What a great thread to remind me I'll die alone, virgin, without a man to fuck me sensually like I'm a cute and vulnerable girl.

Better hang myself I guess.
>>
>>6474851
Or you could make an honest attempt to go out and find that man who would do that without mopping about it. It's not hard if you actually try
>>
>>6474866
I'm overweight, got an ugly, manly face, starting to come up in age, think I'm starting to lose hair, frame of my body is too big, ugly, skin-tag ridden asshole, and first and foremost, 100% socially retarded. By the time I salvage my decaying body I'll be 35 and bald. Becoming sexually desirable and cute feels like a lost cause.

Sorry for mopping, I'll go now.
>>
>>6474918
No man, don't be ashamed. You're making efforts to recognizing your problems and I'm proud of you for that. The next step is getting better, no matter how hopeless it may be. Go for it, my friend.
>>
>>6474941
Trying, in the weight aspect of it anyway. Everything else is hopeless for Time is a fucking cruel bitch. Unless rejuvenation becomes a thing and affordable within our lifetime, I already squandered the best decade of my life.

Thanks for feeding me attention. Last months have been rough.
>>
>>6474988
Time may be cruel, but it's your to fight the bitch back. Don't stop fighting.
>>
>>6474988
We're all in this together, it's going to get better if you make the effort.
>>
>>6475004
>>6474996
<3
>>
>>6475015
I love you too, my man.
>>
>>6473885

No, back under your rock.

>>6474394
>I don't like the smell of his semen.
>It smells stale popcorn

I'm sorry, are we just going to ignore this as a thread? This is comedy gold.
>>
>>6474394
>>6475058
>stale popcorn
me and my boyfriend drink tons of water and eat tons of fruit, which makes our semen taste good. it wasn't a meme after all. maybe the guy just eats too much popcorn :^)
>>
>>6467032
It sounds like sexual assault, he asked you to stop doing something and you continued for your own reasons.
Like seriously he asked you to stop and you kept going. For real that is rape, and you sound like an entitled asshole.
Like I don't care about you questions about orientation, that is VERY CLEARLY sexual assault.
>>
>>6476051
I think I'll just keep bumping this thread every free chance I get so you understand that when people ask you to stop fucking them a certain way and you continue because you justify that is what they want despite them telling you to stop that is very clearly rape. I really want people to understand this, and for you to realize congratulations you are now and forever a rapist. Fuck you. I hope it comes to harm you. You fucking deserve it.
This story is way too close to my own.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>6476297
fucking wrong isn't rape. he wouldn't to get fucked, but the guy just fucked him wrong. there's nothing wrong with that you pedo. next time he just needs to ask how he wants to get fucked.
>>
>>6476311
Dude someone said no and he kept going
I can't even work out what you are trying to argue. This is his direct quote:
" he gets insulted and says something to the effect of "Don't fuck me like that, I'm not a girl!". I mean, really? Is this a thing? Do you notice if someone fucks you like a woman?

I just said something like "I'm straight, you gotta let me do my thing. This was what you wanted, enjoy it, this is how a straight guy fucks a boys" and I just kept on going."
Guys said no and OP literally says "I just kept going". For real I hope he is reported. That is clear rape. Clear as day. The same entitlement rapists always justify their crap with.
There's not a fucking grey area, the guy said no, OP decided he would continue anyways.
>>
>>6476378
>Don't fuck me like that, I'm not a girl!
>Don't fuck me like that
>like that

he didn't want to be fucked like he was a girl. he wanted to get fucked.
>>
>>6476412
>guy 1 says to guy 2 don't fuck me like that
>guy 2 continues to fuck guy 1 in same way guy 1 said to stop
He said not to fuck him that way, and the guy fucking him decided that he was allowed to keep doing it despite that he was told to stop
>>
>>6476444
he never said no you weenie. he said fuck me better, not stop fucking me.
>>
>>6476469
You can't just make up what was said the direct quote OP give is ""Don't fuck me like that" and then OP continues
He says ""Don't fuck me like that" not "fuck me better". Like you are just making shit up despite even OP saying the direct quote is "Don't fuck me like that"
>>
>>6476482
DON'T FUCK ME LIKE I AM A WOMAN IS THE FUCKING QUOTE, HOW ARE YOU HAVING SUCH A HARD TIME WITH THIS. ARE YOU A LAWYER? DO YOU PRACTICE CREATIVELY INTERPRETING QUOTES?
>>
>>6476507
Dude it's really simple
>Don't do that
>Guy continues doing it
The guy makes up shit to justify it, but was told to stop the sexual act and continues. For real you seem too stupid to grasp WHAT WORDS MEAN. You can't just twist them to what you want YOU HAVE TO TAKE THEM AT THEIR ACTUAL MEANING YOU FUCKING IDIOT
>>
>>6476527
you keep leaving out the "like a girl" part. leaving key parts of the sentence out changes the meaning entirely you maroon.

"i like to murder" is certainly a confession to wanting to end human life, until you decide to actually finish the sentence "i like to murder entire bowls of candy" which is a very clear cut difference between a guy who kills people, and a guy who wants diabetes. you're dumb.
>>
>>6476546
"Don't fuck me like a girl"
"Don't fuck me like an acorn"
"Don't fuck me like a honey bee"
Your "point" DOESN'T MATTER WHEN THE GUY CLEARLY KNOW THE MEANING BECAUSE HE SAYS
"I just said something like "I'm straight, you gotta let me do my thing. This was what you wanted, enjoy it, this is how a straight guy fucks a boys" and I just kept on going. If you want to have sex with a striaght guy you better be prepared to get fucked like girl, isn't that obvious?"
HE VERY CLEARLY CONTINUES TO DO WHAT EVEN HE INTERPRETS AS WHAT HE IS ASKED NOT TO DO
It's not semantics on my part at all, he acknowledges knowing he was asked to stop
You're extremely stupid so let me point it out again
>he acknowledges knowing he was asked to stop but decided he wants to continue
>he acknowledges knowing he was asked to stop but decided he wants to continue>he acknowledges knowing he was asked to stop but decided he wants to continue>he acknowledges knowing he was asked to stop but decided he wants to continue>he acknowledges knowing he was asked to stop but decided he wants to continue
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 225x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 225x200
Nice bants Lmao
>>
>>6476589
point me to the part where he says "i would like to stop having sex now entirely" cuz only you seem to be able to find it.
>>
>>6476600
You know clearly you don't want to make the direct connection that when someone says "stop" and you continue that is rape. Thank you for continuing to respond though so OP can see this conversation, and anyone else who think they can fuck someone else against their will.
Abusive people can't have a conversation, they have to justify and be right. So who cares that you can't understand? This is still clearly rape. I'm done, and anyone sensible can see no was said and not respected.
>>
>>6476613
>who think they can fuck someone else against their will.
HE LITERALLY ASKED TO BE FUCKED YOU GOD DAMN MONGOLOID. DID YOU MAKE ANY EFFORT AT ALL TO NOT HIT EVERY BRANCH ON YOUR WAY DOWN THE RETARD TREE?
>>
>>6473892
/Thread
>>
>>6476626
Don't even person who was responding to you but even if you say yes at first you have the right to say no if something gets uncomfortable. Feel like you are missing the obvious
>>
>>6476662
*Not
spelling lol my bad
>>
>>6476662
of course you do, but he never said no.
>>
>>6476675
>"Don't fuck me like that"
Dude come on stop, yes he clearly did, even OP admits this
>>
>>6476675
>>6476639
Is this OP? I don't get it
>>
>>6476681
stop leaving out "I'm not a girl!". that's very fucking important to the story you shit eating retard.
>>
>>6476705
I'm not even the same person "don't fuck me like a girl" is still "stop" and OP continuing. What is wrong with you?
>>
>>6476713
well if you share the same shitty opinion and reading comprehension, i'm going to assume you're the same.
>>
>>6476297
I've been sexually abused myself and I'm sorry that happened to you as well. I really am friend, I know the feel of being helpless and alone ect.

But the guy op is talking about very clearly consented to the sex. In the middle he may have said not to do a certain thing, but he didn't completely say "STOP THIS IS MAKING ME UNCOMFORTABLE". He just told op to change his tactics? Like that's how I'm interpreting this.
>>
>>6476705
>"don't fuck me like a girl"
>Continues and says "I'm straight, you gotta let me do my thing.|
>Say stop
>continues in same way
lol wut?
>>
>>6476727
at least there's another person here capable of cognitive thought. i thought i found the retard board.

>>6476728
he didn't say stop. how many of you idiots are there?
>>
>>6476727
Ok I'll comment again to this. It's not just that the guy said no to sex, he said no in this particular way, and OP ACKNOWLEDGES CONTINUING IN THE SAME WAY even though he knows he was told to stop
Like it's really fucking simple no means no. OP DOESN'T CONTINUIE IN A NEW WAY, he continues to do THE SAME thing he was told to stop doing.
>>
>>6476743
You quoted me as if I agree with you but I am saying that the guy said No and OP continued. My point was it is rape, are you capable of cognitive thought? You can't even tell I am saying the opposite of you
>>
>>6476751
>I am saying that the guy said No and OP continued
>But the guy op is talking about very clearly consented to the sex
>In the middle he may have said not to do a certain thing, but he didn't completely say "STOP THIS IS MAKING ME UNCOMFORTABLE"

holy shit i did find the retard board.
>>
>>6476760
>Stop doing thing
>guy continues to do thing
Then person being raped might want to have sex in general, but the guy raping him is told to stop the specfic thing AND DOES NOT
It doesn't matter that the guy being raped would want to have other kinds of sex, and said to stop this kind of sex and was ignored
IT'S REALLY FUCKING SIMPLE
>>
how the fuck does this warrant a 140 reply conversation?
>>
File: anatomy-sjw.jpg (56 KB, 598x400) Image search: [Google]
anatomy-sjw.jpg
56 KB, 598x400
>>6476760
>holy shit i did find the retard board.
>find board
>this isn't my home board
May I suggest a board you would be more comfortable with? Perhaps >>>/reddit/ or possibly >>>/tumblr/? Those seem much more suited to your constitution.
>>
>>6476751
Why are you pretending to be me? Now that isn't going to proof your point very much if you just lie like that :/
>>6476745
And I really do understand where your coming from, I can understand how that can be interpreted as rape.

And if you put it that way I would consider it sexual assault AT MOST because again HE STILL CONSENTED. I think things would be cleared up better if op explained to us how his friend felt after the sex. Did he feel violated? Was he upset?

If his friend was okay then I think this whole argument was quite unnecessary.
>>
>>6476777
Because someone accused op of sexual assault.
>>
>>6468579
Im bi, and imo ass feels better than pussy
>>
>>6476589
>>6476546

You guys are putting waaaay to much emphasis on those quotes. I don’t fully remember the way he said it, I was shitfaced. I just thought he was saying: Now you’re doing your woman thing, I don’t approve of that as I’m a boy, I find it a bit emberassing as being treated like this conflicts with my male gender identity. That was the meaning I derived from that exchange. It wasn’t like I wasn’t feeling sorry for the guy, the poor boy got my cock far up his butt, that is worthy of sympathy.
Thing is, we had been doing shots, trying to cheer him up. Then I got to drunk to go home, so we just laid down on his bed, just relaxing on top of it for a while. And I was like, come here, we can cuddle a little, its okay. By then I was like, you know, I think we just gotta let him have it you know. He made us pancakes, we gotta cheer him up. So, you just gotta just go up in there and just do it, you just have to do your thing.
Then at some point, I guess he just didn’t approve of some of the groping. We we’re like in a spooning kind of position, I had pretty good access to touch his body the way I liked. Being straight I was giving a lot of attention to the breast area, at one point I had the base of his dick between my middle and ring finger, like I was trying to rub his non-existing clit. I guess that kinda got to him.
I don’t remember what I said either. I was very stuttery. I thought he would be happy, I’ve heard straight men are a common turn-on for his kind, so I was like, what more do you want from me?
“Anon, you just gotta let it happen Anon. We, w-w-w-we’re having moment Anon. Whoa-what do you want anon? You wanna-want me to just be another g-guy?? I mean you, like, y-you just relax, I’m gonna take care of you Anon, its gonna be good anon, you’re my special lady, I’m doing the slooow cruise. Oh baby, hush, its fine, its fine, we’re doing to slooow cruise.”

I made love to his butt. The way a friend should.
>>
>>6477179
He didn't mean that you fucked him as if he were a woman, he meant that you sir, fuck like a woman would fuck.
He wanted it harder and rawer. He wasn't complaining, he was insulting you.
Start fucking like a man fucks, and not the way a woman fucks.

It's all in the hips bby
>>
>>6474125
As straight I would rather share a bed with my gay cute wuss boy than any of my real man straight friends.

Smooth hairless twink trumps hairy beardy men for any serious straight guy. I'd probably even fall asleep in a buttgroping embrace. Or be big spoon while squeezing his boy boobs.
>>
>>6476681
I don't think that is such a big deal. They're both boys. They can't stop when they first get going. Male sexuality is wild and rough, that is the way it has to be.

I mean, the poor boy was probably in pain. But that is just part of love between two males. It also makes my dick hard thinking of it.
>>
File: faggot.jpg (83 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
83 KB, 1080x1080
>>6474988
anon I want to give you inspiration.
Pic is me at age 23. I am disgustingly lazy and I've never exercised a day in my life.
Before and after this pic I have rapidly gained and lost so much weight, my body and face is always a reflection of my living situation.

I go from nice skin and hair with skinny profile to skin spots, pimples, fat, hairy and just gross.

You just need to find a way to better your surroundings so that you can have an easier time bettering yourself.
I believe in you <3
>>
>>6477179
>We we’re like in a spooning kind of position, I had pretty good access to touch his body the way I liked. Being straight I was giving a lot of attention to the breast area, at one point I had the base of his dick between my middle and ring finger, like I was trying to rub his non-existing clit. I guess that kinda got to him.

That is like fucking a woman, then start jerking off in the air around her vagina, to jerk off her non-existant penis.

So kinky.

Hold him real tight and scream "Be my childrens MOMMY!" Next time you impregnate him with your butt babies.
>>
Great read
>>
>>6477179
>Then at some point, I guess he just didn’t approve of some of the groping.
Hey Op you just said the same thing again tho
"Then at some point, I guess he just didn’t approve of some of the groping." but you continue
For real it's very clearly rape, it weird how you provide direct quotes before but now you don't know what happened.
Fuck. You.
>>
>>6482632
It's okay Anon, boys can rape each other. It is part of nature.

We must let the boys be boys. Put their dicks inside of each other. It's all good. What God intended.

Hush.
>>
>>6482632
Straight guys can do whatever they want to cute gay boys, stop complaining.
>>
>>6469225
I don't get why people say it's boring, looks pretty fun.
>>
>>6474125
this was cute and probably false but desu he would probably prefer if you buttfucked him into the ground
>>
>>6478544
desu you were cute
>>
>>6467032
>"I'm straight, you gotta let me do my thing. This was what you wanted, enjoy it, this is how a straight guy fucks a boys"

Hahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>6473220
This is my fetish. If it was somehow gay to like pussy then I would like it more than I already do.
>>
>>6467032
It's too late anon you did the homosex. Ur gay now
>>
File: image.png (742 KB, 471x800) Image search: [Google]
image.png
742 KB, 471x800
Did he have a butt like this?
>>
File: Ugo_028_TBW440.jpg (276 KB, 949x1500) Image search: [Google]
Ugo_028_TBW440.jpg
276 KB, 949x1500
>>6486013
Of course not,

He had the humble soft butt of a straight cock serving submissive gay boy.

Not the dominant muscly mass of a true heterosexual alpha man.

His body was soft and pleasant like a girls. With boy boobs to squeeze and hold.
>>
>>6486734
>His body was soft and pleasant like a girls.

Do you think that baseball player's ass looks like a woman's?
>>
>>6487010
No, because it is clearly a heterosexual strong masculine real man's butt. Those prostate pressing glutes are meant for breeding. No straight guy would want that.

Straight guys want a young, unmanly, hairless, soft, cushion butt on a submissive pleasant looking cock serving little faggotboy. They want to slide in balls deep and feel is squeezing around their whole shaft. So they can make good nice butt babies in their butts.

I bet if straight people had to choose, they would go with my pic here >>6486734

Rape him like a girl, and not caring to stop when it triggers his underlying gender dysphoria. Over time his dicklet will get locked up in a cage, and start taking hormones, like all gay cockserving femboys eventually do. Not because they want to, but because they have to, in order to keep the striaght love of their life.
>>
>>6467032
Perhaps you triggered some kind of dysphoria, you fucked the girl into him.
>>
File: lolwat.gif (1020 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
lolwat.gif
1020 KB, 700x394
>>6467032
>Don't fuck me like that, I'm not a girl!
>>
>>6487143
This has no right turning me on like it does
>>
>>6467032
>>6467032
It' too late, you've awoken the queer inside you and the beats will slowly grow and overtake any notion of you being straight, ten years from now you'll be fabulous and a pro of a cock sucker. This is the beginning of your journey anon.
>>
>>6467032
Homosexuality is like Jenova in FF7 once it's in you there's no getting rid of it, you have awoken your gay genes and there's no stopping them now. And like the Jenova reunion, all gays come together to for a massive orgy union, welcome t the family anon.
>>
>>6487593
>>6487600

No, I think that the striaghness awoken the woman inside his friend. He felt it when he got fucked like a girl, he was a little bit to in tune with that concept. He realized that it was his duty to give up his gender and become a woman, so that they could be a family. It overwhelmed him then and there, but OP did his duty and kept fucking. You can bet ya, that this boy is currently ordering a french maid costume online, just as you're sitting here reading these words.

This boy is a transexual MtF. OP fucked the femininty into his butt. It is no longer a butt, but a boipussy.
>>
Why hasn't OP updated on the aftermatch of the entire thing, what did his friend say later?
>>
File: p3p3.jpg (101 KB, 960x731) Image search: [Google]
p3p3.jpg
101 KB, 960x731
>>6467032
This is my fantasy. Why is life so cruel.
>>
File: image.jpg (343 KB, 1024x1335) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
343 KB, 1024x1335
>>6487668
>iYou can bet ya, that this boy is currently ordering a french maid costume online, just as you're sitting here reading
>>
File: Rhinos-Mating-6.jpg (789 KB, 900x596) Image search: [Google]
Rhinos-Mating-6.jpg
789 KB, 900x596
>>6468437
meme-mastery
>>
File: 1460303852265.jpg (7 KB, 252x405) Image search: [Google]
1460303852265.jpg
7 KB, 252x405
>>6487802
>>
File: 7627867509548765.jpg (5 KB, 200x100) Image search: [Google]
7627867509548765.jpg
5 KB, 200x100
>Slightly effeminate twink with long blonde hair
>Shy, introverted, and mostly straight acting in public
>Have a few close friends
>They facetiously compliment my hair and tell me it looks kinda hot like a girl's
>Develop fantasy of them secretly lusting after me
>I shave my body hair and take care of my skin pretty thoroughly
>Have sleepovers at their houses sometimes
>Pretending to do accidentally sexy things in my sleep
>Bunch shirt up near my chest so stomach is exposed
>Pull boxers so my hip bones, thighs, and a little bit of smooth pubic area are showing
>Fall asleep in sexy poses but not enough to make it seem deliberate
>Get incredibly hard imagining any of them seeing me like this if they wake up before me, get up to go to the bathroom, or just watch me while pretending to be asleep
>Have dreams about one of them getting me up in the middle of the night and confessing that they can't resist anymore
>Try to make out quietly until the others wake up
>They explore my body with their tongues and hands until they can't keep themselves from fucking me
I wish I had a curious friend to fuck me like a girl
>>
>>6476799
>Someone was mad enough to make this
>>
>>6489114
Shut up. [spoiler]Your'e making me hard.[/spoiler]
>>
>>6489292
Knowing my fantasy is making someone hard makes for surprisingly intense fap fuel
>>
>>6489114
I wish this were my reality.
>>
This thread made me laugh so fucking hard!
>>
File: 1459195882316.jpg (9 KB, 177x278) Image search: [Google]
1459195882316.jpg
9 KB, 177x278
>>6489114
don't do this to me
>>
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 640x1290) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 640x1290
>>
File: CLZGO3dUEAE_GPV.jpg (35 KB, 363x340) Image search: [Google]
CLZGO3dUEAE_GPV.jpg
35 KB, 363x340
>>6489662
It is already done
>>
File: 1465663971376.jpg (39 KB, 440x440) Image search: [Google]
1465663971376.jpg
39 KB, 440x440
>>6489919
>>
>>6487696
OP here. I haven't talked to him about it. I feel sorry for him for having to take it in the butt. I didn't slow cruise him all the time, I went really fast in the end to get my nut.

I just grabbed a hold of him and went full speed. His limp dick and balls were just flapping. His pre-cum was flying all over the place. And it made that flapping sound, flappy flappy flappy. After that we cleaned up and I fell asleep before he was out of the bathroom. Next morning I got dressed and took the bus home.

I see him logged in on skype, but I haven't said anything for a week.
>>
You're a sad, strange, little man.
>>
>>6490318
Ask him on skype what he thought of the whole situation, screenshot conversation
>>
>>6490365
We don't speak english on skype.

Besides, I can't like deliver him to you guys right after using his ass like a pussy. That is just pure evil.
>>
>>6490504
Just give us a synopsis of the conversation then
>>
>>6490526
What is there to say. I totally railed his ass, I have dishonored my friend. I feel nasty.
>>
>>6490532
Ask him what he thought about the whole ordeal
>>
>>6474125

Bruh, part of sex is communicating with your partner. You actually aren't doing him THAT much of favor if you're not willing to listen to him and fuck him the way he wants to be fucked. Don't take it so personally that he was 100% grateful. Maybe he genuinely has feelings for you and doesn't think of it as "just sex" at all, either, so your assumption that it's all just payment for him being nice is wrong. AND you fucked up the "payment" if you didn't really give him a good time.

Beyond that, I'm super jealous. Guys like that are so qt.
>>
>>6467066
Interesting.
>>
>>6467222
Yeah OP, this guy sounds like he sucks, and not in the good way. It doesn't make any sense. Your the one trying something completely new to you; why is he the one bringing his hang ups to bed.

>>6467652
This.
>>
>>6490607
I retract my statement regarding the fact I want him to do that to him, because on closer inspection, it seems like OP continued down a path which the qt didn't want to go, but he didn't stop.
>>
File: 1467299312180.png (143 KB, 378x414) Image search: [Google]
1467299312180.png
143 KB, 378x414
>>6469375
>>6469392
>tfw bi
>was with a girl for the longest time who was really into this breeding play stuff even though we didn't actually want kids
>mainly all about focusing on stuff like giving into primal instincts, fucking her hard while she begged to filled up with cum, basically giving into all of that stuff in heat of the moment
>found out that I really love that shit
>eventually break up
>met a cute guy recently who's into crossdressing and trap stuff
>an idea crossed my mind as we were fooling around
>started thinking that it would be really hot to have him dress up as a girl and sort of pretend that he could get pregnant from all of that
>the fact that I would be uselessly shooting into his butt makes it all the more of a turn on for whatever reason
>been too nervous to ask him about it since it might sound really weird

If this is actually a thing I might have to try asking
>>
Its a bit like this really. When straight fuck gays.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=222&v=GP5RDYIb4Yw
>>
>>6474125
I can see the appeal of this and it reminds me a lot of my relationship (mostly early on). I like the idea of being his delicate flower in bed and he immensely enjoys it too. In most situations though we've got had mutual respect and see each other as equals. He would definitely play the protector role if I was in any kind of physical danger but we both have vulnerabilities that we help each other out with. Also we both work and contribute to expenses since we got our own place. He definitely seems more like the man of the relationship in public just because of how we look and the habits he developed being "straight" for so long. I'm still exclusively the bottom and he's the top, I don't see that changing any time soon.
I don't know if these kinds of relationships eventually mature that way or if mine is just a rare case.
>>
>>6467222
>Kinda like in fellowship of the ring when the orcs fuck each other to make Uruk-Hai soldiers.
Um... what part in the books is this? I want to know, because reasons.
Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.