[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be cis male >can't grow facial hair for shit >can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1371678420216.png (9 KB, 344x341) Image search: [Google]
1371678420216.png
9 KB, 344x341
>be cis male
>can't grow facial hair for shit
>can't get gains for shit
>meanwhile, ftms everywhere get more gains and grow full beards

Why live?
>>
>>6466878
They're eating testosterone like they're M&Ms.

Consider looking into some.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_net8bu183P1qftg4h.png (139 KB, 500x567) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_net8bu183P1qftg4h.png
139 KB, 500x567
live to snort transgirl piss
>>
>>6466878
>>6467025
>>
transition
>>
>>6466878
1. go to the doctor and see if you have low test
2. ftms may get good gainz sometimes but often wind up being dickless manlets with wide hips. It's a meme that they have total success, and even if they do have excellent starting settings and bone structure, they will always have the dickless drawback, until surgery gets good enough for them to have essentially real dicks.
>>
>>6467362
not op but, also a cis male with very likely low test. does getting on test change your personality and if so in what ways is it likely to change my personality?
>>
>>6468245
I've actually never taken test, only eliminated it, but from the changes I've had (note: I'm not a tranny) I would have to say that you might become more ambitious, passionate about things, maybe more positive and energetic. Your grand personality as a whole won't change, but you will for sure feel different.
>>
>couldn't grow a beard
>still turned into a neanderthal monster
>>
>>6466878
this is not true
it depends on genetics
>>
>>6466895
>They're eating testosterone like they're M&Ms.
Kek nigga what. They take weekly injections.
>>
Despite being ftm, I'd rather not be as hairy as I'm genetically disposed to be. Dunno about the gains since I'm still just a lanky fellow. Probably isn't changing anytime soon as my dad is extremely lanky too. My doctor actually told me to lower my T dose a few weeks ago cause a blood test revealed it's way too high. Why don't you get on the stuff too?
>>
>>6469531
men aren't permitted to just "get on the stuff," unless their natural levels are even lower than 80 year old cancer patients'
it's also not as simple as going on online pharmacies and getting estrogen shipped to you
>>
File: rich-piana-funny.jpg (30 KB, 659x483) Image search: [Google]
rich-piana-funny.jpg
30 KB, 659x483
>>6470614
And yet every gym has a bunch of meatheads who have left humanity behind.
>>
>>6466878
Eat more protein, and less processed hormone-flooded fast food. Stop drinking from old plastic bottles too; the plastic decays over time into something that mimics oestrogen in the body.

Also, fap to a regular schedule to keep the hormones flowing. Once every couple of days, or so.
>>
>>6470637
So cis men that wants to become more manly has to make themselves into criminals
but trans men can just waltz by because of feelings
Does the world in general seem like it has been flipped upside down to anyone else?
>>
>>6467362
i would prefer fo my manlet bf to not have a dick
>>
>>6472102
>wants to become more manly
That's not how it works. Abusing T would result in increased estrogen which would result in roider's mantitties.
>>
>>6472171
ftm gets hgh, t and androgens.
hgh has a wide range of benefits for men that would like to be manlier.
I myself have wanted hormones for years, and my levels fluctuate heavily but always fall back to around 300.
Since that is considered a normal range for my age group doctors considerers it normal and will not engage in any more conversation about it with me.
>>
>>6472171
>not knowing about PCT
>>
>>6466878
>can't get gains for shit
maybe you're fucking up your training and diet and sleep? Maybe you're not as dedicated as they are?
>>6466895
I know the "average" for young men is between 300-1000 ng/dl (I think that's the unit), but I don't know what. do you happen to know what testosterone level a FtM transsexual is aiming for?
Both during the initial transition and later on.
>>
>>6472489
>average for young men is 300-1000ng/dl
>do you happen to know what testosterone level a FtM transsexual is aiming for?
That's it
>>
>>6466878
You could kick the shit out of any FtM anon don't worry about it
>>
>>6472191
>ftm gets hgh
Literally never heard of this from any FtM, or medical professionals treating them.
>t and androgens
T is an androgen, and is the standard HRT for FtMs. Generally it is the only HRT they will take unless they need to balance out DHT for balding or beard growth.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.