[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trans feels thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 15
File: Barbara.jpg (27 KB, 399x500) Image search: [Google]
Barbara.jpg
27 KB, 399x500
>TFW you will never be a sexy latina
>TFW you will never call a guy papi
>TFW you will never be the village bike get knocked up by a rich man, have his baby, kill him and screw cabana boys
>TFW white pasty manly tranny

Uhhhhhhh
>>
>>6463587
>Wanting to be a spic
>Wanting to call people papi
>Wanting to be a disgusting whore and race traiting slut
>Implying being white is bad
Just kill yourself now, fucking degenerate.
>>
File: lynda-carter-wonder-woman-image.jpg (104 KB, 1000x811) Image search: [Google]
lynda-carter-wonder-woman-image.jpg
104 KB, 1000x811
>>6463665
It's better than being a non reproducing hon. Besides, white + spic= white kids. I'm also AGP and have a weak spot for some latin people.

My knees feel weak and my privates get rushed, and I leak a little, when I see a specific type of latino- not those indian ones.
>>
>>6463723
White + spic = spic.
If your not pure, you're not white. If you date outside your race, you're not white.
>>
File: david.jpg (16 KB, 250x350) Image search: [Google]
david.jpg
16 KB, 250x350
>>6463739
Yeah, sure, whatever, faggot.
>>
>>6463739
does this mean since my gf isn't white, neither am I? Wait, I'm of eastern european descent, you probably wouldn't consider me white anyway.
>>
>>6463811
The only non white acceptable is Japanese, since they were made honorary Aryans. So if she isn't Japanese either, then yes, you're a race trait ingredients piece of shit and yur white card is revoked.

Poland, Russia and Ukraine are white. Every other eastern Europe country is middle eastern tier.
>>
>>6463587
>village bike
>get knocked up by a rich man
Rich guys aren't playing with the village bike, they're having fun riding the country club's pedalo.
>>
>>6463847
what about finland?
>>
>>6463861
Finland isn't a part of eastern europe, is it?
I'd say all the Scandinavian countries are white (the actual people from those countries, of course. They won't be white for much longer.)
>>
>tfw your cowtits mum makes fun of your small titties
>tfw "ha you don't even need a bra for those"
>tfw your cowtits mum squeezes them "no cute boy will ever touch your boobs like this"
>>
>>6463847
>The only non white acceptable is Japanese,

You're fucking delusional. You stink of disenfranchised weeb. Kill yourself.
>>
>>6463875
Finland is more east than poland is. It only has one country between it and china. They are basically mongoloids. Look at them. d
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 712x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 712x960
>>6463587
>tfw Consuela keeps making these threads insulting white people
>>
>>6463927
>It only has one country between it and china
The whole of Russia, to be precise. You make it sound like there's only Luxembourg between them an Beijing.
>>
>>6463889
idk why but this got me hard
>>
>>6463928
How's a wall going to keep out the legal ones?

>I hate Spics
>Build a wall

Well you still have millions of them who were born in the US and have been here for generations.
>>
>>6463921
Japanese is acceptable because they recognized us as superior, died for us and were made honorary Aryams by Hitler.
>>6463927
I'm just going by what the UN says eastern Europe is "Belarus, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, and Ukraine."
>>
>>6463962
just according to plan...
>>
>>6463972
>Japanese is acceptable because they recognized us as superior, died for us and were made honorary Aryams by Hitler.

You're so fucking dumb it hurts. I can't believe people like you exist. Fucking fascists. I hope you're not an American, because it would be a disgrace to all those who fought the Nazis, if an American believes in what they gave their lives for.
>>
>>6463988
MTF want to feminize the world
kind of makes me hard but at the same time I like being a guy
although I put a toothbrush in my ass the other day and it was great
>>
File: image.jpg (540 KB, 1200x1149) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
540 KB, 1200x1149
>>6463969
Even the ones who are here legally get triggered by the concept of the wall existing
>>
>>6463972
*Aryans
My bad.
>>6463997
I am American. My grandfather was a Nazi, though. And there is nothing wrong with Fascism. Fascism and monarchy are infinitely better governments that the corrupt government we have now. Thanks to Hitler Germany rose from the ashes and turned into a world power.

But let me guess, you're one of those lolbertarians, right?
>>
>>6464037
You disgust me. Thank god, president Trump will get rid of you anti-american types, when he's elected.
>>
>>6464037
wait what

you think Nazi Germany is better then the U.S

Honestly anon, pol memes aside
what is your end game for the world

peaceful communal living
technoligical advancements
what is it
>>
>>6464028
Nice, but nope! I'm just using my brain and being pragmatic about it. But obviously, you get triggered, when others ask questions or look past the memes.
>>
>>6464058
I am very pro American. I am also pro white. Trump is just Hitler lite. He's got a lot of good policies that Hitler had, like universal health care and regulating imports. Keeping jobs here to make Germany/America self sufficient. And both are extremely nationalistic.

Trump will get elected and start to fix things, then hopefully someone who takes it further can come next. Someone who makes the country more white by getting rid of all non white immigrants, legal or not. Someone who makes sure everyone has a job and crime is practically eliminated and makes police respected again.
>>6464068
Nazi Germany was better. Life was better when Hitler came in power. And I don't want communal living, but I do want everyone to work for the greater good for the people of their own country. Everyone should take pride in there own country and want their people to do better.
>>
>>6464155
>but I do want everyone to work for the greater good for the people of their own country. Everyone should take pride in there own country and want their people to do better.
Theres no smart argument for what the fuck your talking about
Your whole argument stems from I came here, so I should stick to here and be happy

This is what happens when liberal cucks get popular, they make dumb shitheads like you sprint in the other direction regardless of how fucking stupid it is
>>
>>6464195
Nationalism is the biggest reason for why we have what we have. Most advances we made were done for our country out of nationalism. Nuclear power for example, we would have never learned how to split the atom if it weren't for the fact that we tried to use it for weapons In WW2. We would have never been to the moon if we weren't racing there against other countries. We wouldn't have done lots of things if it weren't for nationalism. It's the people that believe nationalism and pride in your culture is dumb because you were born into it that are stupid.
>>
>>6464241
Wait what
so your goal is technological advacments then

Who gives a fuck about nukes or anything if you could have world peace with no crime etc and doing so through ethical means
>>
>>6464001
>kind of makes me hard
>although I put a toothbrush in my ass the other day and it was great
soon enough you too will desire to be the girl!
>>
>>6464251
Yes, I want technological advancements. And yes, I want peace. You can have that and still be nationalistic. Being proud in your people and country doesn't mean you have to believe in war.
>>
>>6464283
I shit you not I thought I was on /pol/ the last 3 comments and then I realized I was on /lgbt/, no wonder your argument is so fucking stupid

Another /lgbt/ cuck trying to fit into /pol/ to get a Aryan fa boyfriend

Listen fag, stay your lane.

You haven't looked into politics at all,
your the equivalent of a Hillary millenial

Nazi's have terrible ideas that lead to millions dying for "the greater good"

Utilitarianism is bad, any amount of evil is bad
You should try to limit evil why going for peace
>>
>>6464363
Not an argument.
>>
>>6464429
It's insane how you worship people that dont like you
>hitler
>my straight cock
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 228x221
>>6463587

>People think being a Latina means you are a whore

End this meme.
>>
>>6464155
>Trump
>universal health care
proof?
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 526x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 526x750
>>6464087
>But obviously, you get triggered, when others ask questions or look past the memes.

Lol can you only repeat memes you've heard elsewhere? What in that post shows I'm triggered?

Those hormones must have gotten to your brain, because you're nuts!
>>
>>6465281
the donald trump of twenty years ago would have earned the endorsement of sanders
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 820x461) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 820x461
>>6465456
>caring what Sanders thinks or endorses

He and his voter base are all pieces of shit to the core
>>
>>6465462
>being retarded going off on some tangent
magamagamagamagamagamagamagamagamagamagamagamaga
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 511x496) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 511x496
>>6465468
It really wasn't a tangent; actually a logical progression in the conversation

But go ahead and keep making a fool of yourself for the rest of the thread to see, we've come to expect inability to follow basic logic from Sanders supporters at this point
>>
File: pikey.jpg (3 KB, 215x43) Image search: [Google]
pikey.jpg
3 KB, 215x43
>>6463723
the girl you posted looks like the whitest cracker of all crackers my man

never racemix with irish people because this is what you end up looking like, gang
>>
>>6465456
Trump has been saying for years that we need universal healthcare. https://www.statnews.com/2016/02/05/trump-cruz-universal-health-care/
He also once proposed a 14.25 percent levy tax on total net worth on the rich, which includes himself, to pay off all our debt. http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stories/1999/11/09/trump.rich/index.html

Trump has been saying the same stuff since the 70s. He's a hardcore nationalist, economically conservative and socially liberal. He just wants what's best for the American people. He's pretty close to being Natsoc and falls more in line with Bernie. Bernie would have supported him if he wasn't also for getting rid of the illegals and was an anti white cuck.
>>
>>6465462
Great, what a well-informed and eloquently spoken perspective you have.
>>
>>6465462
>the only presidential candidate not trying to fuck everyone else over
Piece of shit to the core
>>
>>6464001
When you say feminize, what do you mean? Do you mean treat men like women or turn all men into hons? And what about cis women?
>>
>>6465729
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/healthcare-reform
he's said a lot of things "for years" that he no longer supports as the republican nominee. that was my point
>>
>>6468018
Which he is obviously only saying now to get elected.
>>
>>6468100
yeah i'm sure he's going to kill the dea and call for single payer as soon as he gets in
>>
File: 980204905_700.jpg (73 KB, 700x650) Image search: [Google]
980204905_700.jpg
73 KB, 700x650
>will never have hips
jdimsa
>>
>>6468758

wtf howww....

Wasn't she like 26 when she transitioned, those can't be real.
>>
>>6468796
>good genes
>not a depressed neet who has given up on her body
That's all it takes
>>
>tfw ur mom throws out your pokemon cards
>>
>>6468796
fat grafts
>>
File: 1357075276440.png (104 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1357075276440.png
104 KB, 320x287
>>6468806

>thinks you can achieve that natty

you're nuts senpai

>>6468825

Yes, I imagine it's this or some kind of hip implants (do those even exist?).
>>
>>6468796
Wasn't she on HRT, while she was on Drag Race? Because that cannot be real, HRT doesn't give you that great of a figure
>>
>>6468853

I don't know.

But that's what I mean, she has a better figure than most cis girls, and she started HRT in her twenties. You can't get that with pure genetics unless you have severe PAIS or something.
>>
>>6468930
>>6468853
she had a good starting point
>>
>>6468977

I'm not sure if it's just the pose, but her hips look substantially bigger than what would be expected if someone in either of those photos sat down like that.
>>
>tfw trans and you try not to let anyone see you from the side, because you have a big rib cage
>tfw someone sees you from your manly side and you die inside
>tfw you want to crush your sternum just to look more petite from the side
>>
>>6468836
>Yes, I imagine it's this or some kind of hip implants (do those even exist?).
Yes, you can do fat grafts on basically any body part
>>
>>6463847
god you are so embarrassing
>>
>>6463723
>Besides, white + spic= white kids.
Not really... you get mixed latino kids with 'weaker' genetics. Unless maybe it's the european hispanic kind of spic.
>>
File: JamesRoday.jpg (14 KB, 236x346) Image search: [Google]
JamesRoday.jpg
14 KB, 236x346
>>6469246
But how are these people any different from white people? You can't say you would be able to spot them in the street and say "Oh yeah, they're half latino, look at their philtrum is totally latino"

>>6463723
>>6463773
>>
>>6463889
sorry but if this was in a movie id call it genius writing. im actually inspired
>>
>>6469337
>say "Oh yeah, they're half latino, look at their philtrum is totally latino"
That's not the point, it's genetics not appearance. You can't see recessive high performance intelligence, but certain genes are lost when the race is mixed, it's not as bad as blacks and white but still not ideal. Unless if it's european hispanic but they're actually white, compared to the central-south american.

This is why people avoid race mixing because they lose genes in the process and sometimes appearance wise.
>>
>>6469662
there's more genetic diversity within a race than between the races
>>
>>6463861
>what about finland?

Literal cavemen. Not White by virtue of predating races.
>>
>>6469662
>>6469688

You really don't know anything about genetics. Just by this post alone, I can tell you're just regurgitating nazi propaganda
>>
>>6470122
A spic and a white having kids don't make fully white children, this is should be obvious.

And the races have their clear identity and aspects, blacks and latinos can develop muscles more eaily because they have more apocrine sweat glands.

>Just by this post alone
>posts two, by different people
Also http://i.imgur.com/T16rI1E.png
>>
>>6463889
>>
>>6463875
>Finland
>Scandinavia
get out
>>
>>6471575
>Part of the Fennoscandia region
>Is a Nordic country
>Not Scandinavian
Get out
>>
>>6472934
>Using terms invented by beta Fins
Get out
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.