[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are cis straight people so retarded and hypocritical?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr in one sentence.png (45 KB, 1733x224) Image search: [Google]
tumblr in one sentence.png
45 KB, 1733x224
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/25/san-francisco-gay-pride-corporate-orlando-shooting

She's literally cis straight scum taking over LGBT space while complaining about cis straight scum taking over LGBT space. If this was parody I'd call it to nonsensical.

I want off this damn ride.
>>
File: 1462416770549.gif (998 KB, 252x190) Image search: [Google]
1462416770549.gif
998 KB, 252x190
>>6459580
>she identifies as genderqueer

Oh god let this meme die
>>
>>6459602
It's not only that she identifies as a genderqueer, i.e a special snowflake cis label, but she's IN LGBT space as a fucking genderqueer complaining about straight people in "queer" spaces. AS A FUCKING GENDERQUEER.
>>
>>6459614
I know the popular meme here is that GQ is cis, but pretty much every GQ person I've ever met in person was in the process of working through how they were trans before making a statement to that effect. The only exception (still identifies as GQ years later) has taken hormones to become as physically androgynous as they could manage and they're happier than ever for it.

Maybe it's a generation thing?
>>
File: image.png (416 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
416 KB, 640x1136
>>6459614
Dang she's pretty progressive
>>
>>6459632
>I know the popular meme here is that GQ is cis, but pretty much every GQ person I've ever met in person was in the process of working through how they were trans before making a statement to that effect. The only exception (still identifies as GQ years later) has taken hormones to become as physically androgynous as they could manage and they're happier than ever for it.
And, in that case, those people aren't GQ but, rather, they are trans.

>Maybe it's a generation thing?
It's definitely a generation thing. GQ is a fad among kids and teens like how punk subculture was or something like that, they think they're "breaking the societies rules" or "sticking it to the man" by "breaking" the gender boundaries. Normally I don't care, it shouldn't be a crime to young and retarded but the statement in the OP is so hypocritical and dumb that I literally couldn't believe it.

>>6459635
Of course she is. San Francisco is literally the physical embodiment of tumblr - bunch of rich white people dictating what is and isn't progressive and what is and isn't the general populace allowed to think, all the while the city is becoming unaffordable to even lower reaches of upper middle class never mind the middle class.
>>
I hope the current year will end soon.
>>
>Muh sexaul identity faggotry

God can this please die?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.