[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
name change
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1414971678078.jpg (273 KB, 1046x1723) Image search: [Google]
1414971678078.jpg
273 KB, 1046x1723
I live in SF, i'm trans, and I need to change my name......help?

I'm very confused, i know i need to fill out a bunch of paper work, but do i just take the paper work to the courthouse?
what do I do?
>>
>>6459215

That's how it works in my state (not California, obviously). You take everything to the county courthouse. Have you seen the instructions on your state's judicial system website?
>>
>>6459215
If you live in SF and are under 25 you can go to LYRIC and they will walk you through the process and pay for it
>>
GTFO to Reddit
>>
>>6459435
why though
>>6459429
i haven't but i'll look
>>6459433
i'm not in the city proper
actually, i'm not even in SF county, but thats the biggest notable major city.
>>
another question, i'm poor and broke, and jobless, would it be better to wait to get a job until i have all my legal documents changed, or should i get a mcjob, and then try to change things after the fact?
everyone knowing im trans really sucks
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.