[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do some girls fake being lesbian because they end up only attracting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: beemo cake.jpg (49 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
beemo cake.jpg
49 KB, 720x405
Do some girls fake being lesbian because they end up only attracting creepy desperate guys due to below average looks/awkwardness and so instead decide to settle for ultra-masculine bulldykes instead?

Asking because my oneitis recently came out as a lesbian, she's autistic and really tall and thin with kind of a goofy face (though she's more on the muscular side now from lifting), for the longest time she claimed she was asexual and always complained about creepy awkward guys hitting on her/asking her out (especially from other autists), yet dated a man twice and was obsessed with yaoi visual novels.

Come earlier this year and she almost out of the blue comes out as a lesbian and dates this ultra-dyke (though i think they've broken up now) and she reblogs a lot of pictures involving muscular women/short haired dykes, I'm still skeptical that she's telling the truth 100%

So what's your bet, bullshitting or no, and why?

Pic sorta related, rainbow cakes are the bomb
>>
File: annanickel.jpg (79 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
annanickel.jpg
79 KB, 540x960
>>6458828
Also this girl who dated several extremely nerdy men and became the stalking target/"wife" of a certain poop obsessed deranged pedophile (google Nick Bate for more info) and now says she's a "political lesbian", whatever the hell that means
>>
>>6458828
Yes, and the same goes for gay men. People start running out of options and it's easy for them fool yourself into thinking that accepting an alternative sexuality is just a phase of "exploring their options". Some people get carried away with the attention and become lifetime fags, some people turn around when more options open up.
The whole finding an alternative option thing can rile people up and make them passionate about complete bullshit.
She isn't bullshitting you, sexuality isn't hardwired. Attraction is compromise.
>>
>>6458904
easy for them to fool themselves*
>>
>>6458904
Any irl examples of this from your own personal experiences?
>>
File: hatsune miku00021.jpg (67 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
hatsune miku00021.jpg
67 KB, 640x480
>>6458828
>oneitis
>>
>>6458842
A political Lesbian is someone who refuses to date men for political reasons
Not necessarily S.C.U.M.-tier, but getting uncomfortably close in their (typically) rabid hatred of men
Most often 3rd-wave feminist types
>>
>>6458828

If she's your oneitis, why don't you just ask her out? Are you a rightfully cautious lesbian or one of those autistic geeks she's trying to avoid?

>>6459107

Catching feelings for someone and thinking they're the only person in the world for you so you start idealizing them and thinking about them all the time.
>>
>>6458828
>Do some girls fake being lesbian because they end up only attracting creepy desperate guys due to below average looks/awkwardness

yes and you are that guy i guess
>>
>>6458828
>reblog

TUMBLR GO HOME
>>
>>6459277
Oh
>>
>>6458828
Pretty sure she ain't looking for the pipe.

Just try to move on.
>>
>>6458828
yes
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.