[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OP from other fat thread. What did you do to lose weight? >I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 20160619_123022.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1840) Image search: [Google]
20160619_123022.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1840
OP from other fat thread. What did you do to lose weight?

>I don't eat breakfast and lunch most the time and eat a small dinner. I do snack sometimes during the day though and I swim 5 says a week. I've lost 35 pounds so far and still feel fat.
>>
And dont yall say I have body dismorphia. Its natural feeling fat
>>
>>6453999
OK, how do you keep from eating when you swim?
When I swim, I get these *massive* cravings for food that I otherwise don't get. How do I break that? I started swimming to loose weight and my body has not changed.
>>
>>6454070
I'll usually ignore it by occupying myself with something else to ignore my cravings for food. That's why I play a shit ton of WoW.
>>
>>6454070
When you do cardio you get hungry, because you're burning extra calories

stop doing cardio, and restricting calories at the same time
>>
I use opiates to manage muscle wasting pain so combined with the decreased urge to eat from drugs my limbs and body naturally have a low max weight plus I have an eating disorder.

If you're not into killing yourself try cutting all carbs out and you're already swimming and that's excellent for you. honestly you're pretty thin in that pic and wouldn't waste my time worrying about it but I'm definitely not one to talk.

good luck.
>>
>>6454081
I've been cutting them all out.
>>
Dude, you don't need to lose weight.
>>
>>6455521
Well im gonna keep losing it till I dont feel fat anymore
>>
>>6453999
you look like my bf, you are not fat op
>>
>>6456101
>>6455521
You do realize that this is a matter of OP's opinion and anybody else telling him otherwise isn't going to really effect his motivation. Same goes for people with bigorexia, anorexia, or BDD. Most people just don't realize that most of the time telling them that they aren't fat just does more harm than good.
t. an anorexic in the past.
>>
>>6456255
There's nothing wrong with me wanting to lose more weight if it means being happier with my body
>>
Bumping for new day
>>
At one point in time:
>ate nothing but three sticks of toblerone a day and did a lot of stimulants
this fucked up my teeth really badly
Currently:
>Frequent periods of multi-day fasting
>>
>>6453999
I lost around ~50kg before over a period of about 6 months. (though I've gained most of it back, unfortunately).

I skipped breakfast entirely instead only drinking large cup of unsugared coffee, I exercised at home for about an hour and half to two hours by myself in several series stretched across the entire day (it wasn't perfect exercise but I am of strong belief that it's better to do 50 pushups badly than to do a single perfect pushup) with special care devoted to stomach exercises since then and now my biggest problem is my stomach, my arms and legs and back is basically fine.

I made sure to reduce my portions on lunch and dinner and not to grab seconds or eat unless I was really hungry and, finally, I took care to eat 50g of chocolate or less per day with ideally being no chocolate or sweets at all.

At first there were no results, first two or three weeks, in fact ,there were almost no results. But, then, once I really got into the hang of things and once I started losing weight it was slipping off like melted. At peak loss in the mid portion of the regiment (early and late portions always have the lowest changes, in my experience), I was losing close to a kilo a week, which is pretty insane.
>>
Skipping breakfast fucks up your metabolism and can actually cause you to gain weight
>>
>>6460095
Well I haven't gained any weight and i haven't eaten breakfast in months
>>
down 20 lb in 2 months, trying to lose 20 more
1500 calories/day
try to work out at least 3 times a week
try to walk dog every day
eat smoothies as a meal replacement so i get more fruits n shit

my weaknesses: sugar candy, breakfast foods like hashbrowns, pizza
>>
>>6460095
>ucks up your metabolism
this is a myth. As long as you eat once every three days you'll be fine. Eating does speed up your metabolism but only enough to make up for the calories you've ingested, eating more frequently doesn't make you lose weight faster and is a meme made up for fatties who can't go two hours without a meal but want to lose weight.
>>
>>6453999

More importantly, how do you GAIN weight?

>tfw no ass
>tfw pectus excavatum so even though I'm scrawny my tummy still extends past my nonexistent chest
>tfw all I want is nice pectorals
>tfw I'll never look good without a shirt
>>
>>6460906
Just eat. It's that easy. I can easily gain 2kg a week without even thinking about it.
>>
Maybe its because you don't have much muscle tone
>>
>>6460906
>pectus excavatum

Look into cardiopulmonary manifestations of pectus excavatum to save yourself from an early death in your 30s
>>
File: 1462799718859.png (249 KB, 680x778) Image search: [Google]
1462799718859.png
249 KB, 680x778
>Go to /fit/

>Read sticky
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.