[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dear /lgbt/ i need some help last year i was on my local pride
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: bee2.jpg (186 KB, 736x767) Image search: [Google]
bee2.jpg
186 KB, 736x767
dear /lgbt/ i need some help

last year i was on my local pride committee and the organization's president admitted to myself as well as some other board members that they had "taken" money from the org account to pay personal bills.

as we learned going forward this was not a new occurrence, and just as recently as myself and some others had joined on it had been discovered that the president was trying to write their own compensation checks out of the book, and for double the amount that they were approved for.

Not to mention that there was also the floating accusation that exclusive sponsorship "tiers" were being offered to local merchants that were helping this person under the table with their DUI court fees, all of these accrued at/after Pride-related events.

This organization has taken such a downturn in the last 7-10 years, which, coincidentally has been just about the same amount of time this person has been in power here. So many of us in our community know this and have experienced being manipulated by this person, but yet also so many of us are afraid to speak out knowing that they are very loud and very manipulative, and has been the harbinger of a few businesses going under as well.

What can we do? Who do we go to with this information? Aside from local cops, who take calls about this person's drunk driving but do nothing?

We're really at a loss. Our community deserves more and no one knows how to put an end to this.
>>
>>6450669

The only solution for dealing with psychopaths that cause problems for everyone else is to murder them. Make sure to hide the body well.
>>
I'm really bad at murdering people but thanks
>>
>>6450669
Have them arrested for embezzlement?
>>
>>6450669
So, what's the name of the organization?
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.