[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not sure of sexuality, help?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: IMG20160625003407.jpg (1005 KB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG20160625003407.jpg
1005 KB, 1920x2560
Cis guy here. I'm unsure of my sexuality. I'm 18 and I practically don't masturbate at all because I just don't feel like it. Also don't get hard when I see images like those in /s/, and have never been able to make myself orgasm ever (I admittedly have a lot of wet dreams). It's not as if I'm not attracted to girls: I like the idea of sex and an intimate relationship, but the thought of having sex doesn't turn me on. I'm still a virgin and I haven't been in any relationship yet. What do I do? I'm Indian, if that makes any difference. Pic not related.
>>
i dont have any solution, but I have the exact same problem and i am 19
>>
Op here. Maybe we're asexual?
>>
>>6449298
questions:
Do you like penises?

>are u maybe depressed or shy about having a tiny cock?

are u fit, pics please
>>
>>6449298
blatantly asexual, senpai
>>
>>6453482
maybe that could be the reason I am not fit,
I have an average penis but sometimes i think it would be nice to have a bigger one.
>>
>>6453575
not op the second guy(just to clarify)
>>
>>6453575
try to get fit, you dont have to lose weight but doing a bit of cardio and a lot of weight training will pump some testosterone into your system and should help make u horny
>>
>>6453785
Please see a doctor first. You should probably have your hormones checked just to be safe.
>>
>>6453858
(second guy)the thing is i do get hard, but dont feel the urge to masturbate,
i think it could be like getting fit or something,that i am not happy with my body so thats why these things are occuring
>>
Op here. No I'm not really fit (at all). Also pretty sure I'm not gay. I'm planning to join a gym or something soon, let's see. At the moment I'm studying at this training academy in India (for smarter kids) so I get a fuckton of homework and no time on my hands. I'm not doing particularly well so if anything I'm only going to study more and work out less in the future.
>>
>>6453482 #
Op here. No I'm not really fit (at all). Also pretty sure I'm not gay. I'm planning to join a gym or something soon, let's see. At the moment I'm studying at this training academy in India (for smarter kids) so I get a fuckton of homework and no time on my hands. I'm not doing particularly well so if anything I'm only going to study more and work out less in the future
>>
>>6449298
Do you remember any of your wet dreams?
Do you know what does turn you on?
>>
>>6454582
Op here. I remember one, but I don't think it says anything about my turn-ons. In the dream, I was going to piss when suddenly I couldn't control myself and pissed all over my pants. It felt more embarrassing than anything.
>>
>>6454686
(second guy) dude u and i have a lot in common where do you live in india?
i am from india too
>>
>>6455518
I live in Bombay
>>
>>6459598
i am from delhi
>>
You're probably just asexual but check your hormones with a doctor if you want to be a normie.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.