[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does this board exist? I've nothing against LGBT people,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1465995378449.jpg (307 KB, 911x911) Image search: [Google]
1465995378449.jpg
307 KB, 911x911
Why does this board exist? I've nothing against LGBT people, I am one myself, but it just seems a bit unnecessary.
>>
>tfw you will never be a qt femboy hitler
;-;
>>
>>6444789
It's a nice resource as a Trans. it's cozy. It's mostly just a containment board.
>>
It's a nice place to chat with other fags with relatively similar mindsets, seems pretty clear to me
>>
>>6444816
Oh k, I understand I think.. if there's a board for mlp or guns, might as well huh.

>>6444819
So it's like a kind of circlejerk?
>>
>>6444875
Personally never been to /r9k/ but I do know that /b/ is a shithole.
>Make a banner
I'm confused but ok.
>>
tumblr for people that aren't offended at things like oxygen.

So like if pol/ and tumblr had a kid. Really really really fucked up, but way more preferable to hang out with than either a pol/tard or a tumblr.

Like there are people here crazy enough to chop off their dick and run around in a dress, but at least they don't tell people to check their privilege.
>>
>>6444907
That was sorta my first impression of this board, not gonna lie. Appreciate the explanation though, thanks anon, could find this to be a nice place.
>>
>>6444789
It's like 99% mtf's here. Gaygen is mostly effeminate fags and femboys pretending to be masc, so in other words, just mtf's in denial pretty much.
The other 1% are lurkers passing through and /pol/ trolls.
>>
>>6444837
By that logic every board is a circlejerk, which is kind of true. People take /fa/ over sufu because they wanna be memelords and chat with other memelords. People take /mu/ over rym because they have a different demographic too.
>>
>>6444916
Yea, it's okay here. Just don't listen to pass threads, you could have a cock growing out of your forehead and you'd "pass".
>>
File: relaxedcat.webm (3 MB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
relaxedcat.webm
3 MB, 852x480
>>6444922
Ouch, seems pretty not too good.

>>6444927
Yeah more or less now that I put more thought into that thought, it's pretty much true.

>>6444935
Oh, so a pass thread is exactly what it sounds like then.
>>
>>6444944
Gaygen isn't as bad as that nerd said
It's on its way back up; the masc fags are purged, KR came back, and there are no "mtfs in denial" because they all go to femgen
Twink bois are best bois
>>
>>6444789
This places exists for men who think being a femboy is trendy and will look like shit once they hit 28.

Seriously, most of the trans-anons on here aren't really trans. They're boys who who take female hormone to look more feminine which turns them on.
>>
>>6444935
Alternateively, you could literally just be a giant vagina, and you would still "not pass"
>>
>>6444789
The rest of 4chan loses their fucking shit if you bring up anything gay
>>
>>6445406
You haven't been on 4chan very long if you actually believe that.
>>
>>6444789
It's a containment board for tranny shit.
>>
bad bait. unless your serious: almost everything has its own board on 4chan, its a place where people in the LGBT community can go to discuss things. Nothing else to it. don't see how its unnecessary
>>
>>6444789
Off topic but how do I get legs like that? Squats? I want a better bum so I can show it to people online.
>>
>>6444816

This. If I recall correctly, Susan's and Laura's Playground don't allow posting of dosage information for HRT or where to get it. So /lgbt/ is important for any tranny who can't go the legit route because the doctors are gatekeepers, can't afford doctor's visits, fear, etc. I think Reddit's different, at the least.
>>
4chan gays used to be a meme and would talk of want to suck a cock or be a girl usually just to annoy people, but now its as if everyoone has turned serious. It really doesnt feel like lgbt should be on this site. It's too sensitive of a group.
Plus the #pride crap. its so normie. why are you people here...with tripcodes
Certain hobbies/whatever you call this dont belong here, they attract the wrong kinds of people.

Hate yourself and ignore it, or go to reddit/tumblr for hugs.

I only come to this board a few times a year to trigger myself, I really hate this place, and all fag places. Probably due to my own self doubt and lack of confidence.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.