[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel for a music student that I met on grindr who is very talented
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1465762203198.png (353 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1465762203198.png
353 KB, 500x500
I feel for a music student that I met on grindr who is very talented and sweet. He is also driven and he says he doesn't like to rush into things. We've cuddled for a few nights (the first night we masturbated with each other, the second time he wasn't up for it).

Other than his naivety, he is the perfect guy: hard-working, goal-oriented, intelligent, and very attractive. I brought up the idea of becoming an item or at least working towards it through exclusivity (I'm not really into hookups and he isn't either, from what I've seen), but he took the practical approach as I suspected he would. We currently are only 15 min apart, but his school is about 1.5 hours away and that will start in late August.

I really, really like him and I want to spend time with him, but I don't want to alienate him or create any sort of situation that will mess with his academic career.

How would you proceed? I'm planning on just inviting him for hikes/concerts and cuddles on the weekends until he goes off to school. At least we can both enjoy each other's company and intellects (and hopefully sexuality, if he gets more comfortable) for the short summer months...

Any advice is appreciated.
>>
You already seem like you have a big scheme to capture this guy that might not even be that much into you desu.

Other than that
>I met on grindr
>not really into hookups

LOL
>>
>>6443996
How much older than this guy are you?
>>
>>6444641
7 yearhs
>>
File: 1458615080522.gif (344 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
1458615080522.gif
344 KB, 256x192
>>6447242
Give up.
>>
He sounds like me, and I'm bad at showing affection. If he is like me, you need to carefully assess his interest in you.
>>
>>6447242
Dont pressure him for sex,
>>
>>6448139
where are all these cute musician guys who can't into emotion?
>>
File: cha.jpg (5 KB, 217x122) Image search: [Google]
cha.jpg
5 KB, 217x122
>who is very talented and sweet.
>he is the perfect guy: hard-working, goal-oriented, intelligent, and very attractive
> (I'm not really into hookups and he isn't either, from what I've seen)
>We've cuddled for a few nights [...] the second time he wasn't up for it
We all have been there, OP, and we all have been rejected after that guy found out what a fucking embarrassing failure we are. I also lost virginity to this guy which I don't regret but sadly I can't say the same for him, lol.

Sorry to step on your hopes but you are out of luck my man.
>>
>>6443996
what does he play
>>
>>6455022
piano
>>
>meet guy on grindr
>literally just cuddle

that's a refreshing thing to read, He sounds like a catch, keep hanging out with him at least twice a week and see where it goes
>>
>>6461438
Set your grindr filters to 18-19 and rejoice in insecure guys who pretend they're dtf but freak out and insist on just cuddling
>>
>>6461500
Better off just not using grindr desu
>>
>>6443996
whats your job? if you can afford a living together you should suggest him something like that after getting comfortable with eachother
>>
Send him a vial of blood and poo to show you're serious.
>>
>>6462928
>>6463720

very good ideas!!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.