[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's me agian...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: index.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
Hi, I had posted here a while ago talking about my struggle with my gender identity. I have come to the realization that I am definitely trans, I've been thinking about transitioning does anyone have any tips?
>>
kys
>>
>>6443768
I already have m9
>>
>>6443749
I have no idea who you are but Kys
>>
> I am definitely trans
What are you, fucking gay?
>>
>>6443811
*kisses*
Max:"Oh this is fucked!"
>>
>>6443749

What did you say when you were last here?
>>
>>6443839
I cant exactly remember, it was around March when I posted it
>>
>m9
>idubbz meme
>trans
Kill yourself
>>
File: hearts!.png (324 KB, 829x606) Image search: [Google]
hearts!.png
324 KB, 829x606
>>6443749
I recently started transitioning/realized I was trans as well OP, all of this may seem like common sense but regardless, these are a few realizations i've had so far that have been helpful for me:

1. find a good gender therapist that can help you sort all of this out.Therapy isn't going to solve everything on its own but seeing a therapist weekly/biweekly can really help keep everything in perspective.

2. Be patient with yourself. I struggle with this a lot. Like once I realized I was trans I immediately wanted to start HRT as soon as possible but of course it isn't always that simple. Realizing you are trans is a huuuge discovery and takes a lot of time to process ( for me at least) which is totally okay and normal, so try not to get frustrated with yourself if you feel like you are going too slow or not transitioning fast enough, it takes time.

3. Don't let this board consume you. When i first realized i was trans I literally browsed this board for hours on end every day because I felt a deep need to validate my feelings of being trans. I love /lgbt but I've found that getting too sucked into the /lgbt bubble can really effect my outlook on being transgender (sometimes in a positive way but mostly in a negative one.) Try to remember that you don't have to identify/agree with everything on this board to be trans.

I hope theres is something in this wall of text that can be useful to you OP, good luck!
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.