[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Homo Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: the-stepford-wives-6[1].jpg (211 KB, 1200x786) Image search: [Google]
the-stepford-wives-6[1].jpg
211 KB, 1200x786
I am a Homo

I am not just a "homosexual" because my attraction to other men is more than purely sexual

I am not Gay, I am not part of that subculture of drugs and irresponsibility.

I am a man, I like action films, martial arts, working out, motorcycles ect. I am a man who pursues relationships with other men, Not an effeminate parody of exaggerated stereotypes of a man who wishes to be a woman.

I am calling all other Homos to declare that the LGBTQIP+ monstrosity doesn't represent you anymore, that we are our own group that will have no part in pushing a transgender agenda on children or promoting Pedophilia acceptance.
>>
>>6441375
And just to clarify yes, i do enjoy musical theater and cooking. Liking things like that is not un-masculine.
>>
>>6441379
Just to clarify, nobody gives a shit about your autism, try tumblr
>>
>>6441375
I'm sorry you don't feel represented by the current incarnation of the non-normative sexuality organizations. The whole idea of adding these letters is making everybody feel as included as possible. But obviously it will sadly leave those behind that don't want all those people included.

Either way, keep being yourself and don't let people pressure you into trying to be something you're not. After all, that's the whole point of this.
>>
File: Nevermore.gif (1 MB, 266x272) Image search: [Google]
Nevermore.gif
1 MB, 266x272
Yas gurl slay.

I fail to see why you posted this. We have this thread Danny near every day
>>
>>6441375
This is what I think.

Human sexuality is weird, and complicated. Truth is, I don't care to define myself and neither should anyone else because that's a bunch of dogma.

I say DUMP the alphabet and just call yourself what you are... "not straight."

You're either straight or your not.

I don't know the word for what I am, and I don't give a rat's ass if there even is one, but if there is then leave it out of your stupid acronym, because I want no part of that cluster fuck.
>>
>>6441375
Faget
>>
>>6441375
>look at me I'm a special snowflake
>>
That's called MSM.
>>
>>6441375
You might not be gay but you surely are a faggot.

>I am not part of that subculture of drugs and irresponsibility
>I am a man, I like action films, martial arts, working out, motorcycles ect. I am a man who pursues relationships with other men, Not an effeminate parody of exaggerated stereotypes of a man who wishes to be a woman.
Who cares? You're not special and you're not alone.

>I am calling all other Homos to declare that the LGBTQIP+ monstrosity doesn't represent you anymore, that we are our own group that will have no part in pushing a transgender agenda on children or promoting Pedophilia acceptance.
I hope you've come with a plan then.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.