[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As an mtf,how do I get this body?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 595x604) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 595x604
As an mtf,how do I get this body?
>>
Kill yourself, and hope that in the storm of dreamlike visions you will experience as your soul is sinking into hell that you see yourself as a woman with a body like that briefly.
>>
>>6439273
>I'll never have that body
fuck..
>>
>>6439273
Corseting, surgery out the wazoo, leg and ass excercise, early prepubertal transition, genetic luck, being born a girl, body possession.
>>
>>6439273

Step 1. Make sure you have a mommy with the genetic potential to have this body
Step 2a. Start anti androgens anywhere from 10 to 12 and estrogen at 13
ALTERNATIVELY:
Step 2b. Be born a cis female or with CAIS
Step 3. So you were stupid to follow the first two steps? Wallow in misery at having wasted your one life.

>>6439302

Funniest post I've read in a while.
>>
Hip fat grating/ Brazilian butt lift
>>
>>6439273
Kill her, steal it, then wear it
>>
accept you will never have that body, you will always look at yourself like a freak noticing smaller and smaller things that differ to her no matter the amount of surgery you get.
No straight males will ever find you attractive, they will always know you are mtf.
Either kill yourself now before you go through all that pain or accept that you will never actually look like a woman
>>
>>6439999
Quads of truth.
Every mtf should read this before transitioning
>>
>>6439999
>kys you stupid disease
Adorable.
>>
>>6439273
break all ur mirrors and pretend
>>
Be born female

t. suffering mtf
>>
>>6439273
>corset training your rib cage
Every ten or so years, your bones completely regenerate. This means, within 5 years of corset training, your rib cage will be significantly altered with a smaller, more feminine appearance. By year ten, the corset should have forced the bones to regrow in the new smaller shape.

>fat grafting
Taking body fat from certain areas of the body and placing it into others is the best option. Breast augmentation using this method looks and feels 100% natural, and has no artificial/synthetic parts that will degrade over the years, requiring new implants. Natural body fat lasts forever. This can similarly be done on your butt, hips, thighs, wherever you need it to augment those regions to a more feminine curve.

>surgery
Some transsexuals will take a short cut approach to altering the rib cage. While it won't adjust the overall size of the rib cage, the removal of one or two of the lower pairs of ribs can aid in a more hourglass shape. This comes at the risk of exposing vital organs (that typically are protected by the ribs from damage).
>>
Honestly you'd be better off making a replica out of clay and figuring out how to transplant your brain into it
>>
Become a billionair & invest in trans tech
>>
>>6439273
99% of females will never get this body so neither will you.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.