[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Saw my dad for the first time in 7 years and on his death bed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 11
File: image.png (30 KB, 643x773) Image search: [Google]
image.png
30 KB, 643x773
Saw my dad for the first time in 7 years and on his death bed I let him know that I was trans and I hated him

Anyone else hate their parents here?
>>
No
I love my ma, I love my pa
it's just that my pa wouldn't love me if he knew I had even a slight inclination to be with men in any capacity.

He is talking shit about gays literally every time we meet it's tiring.
>>
>>6435541
your dad is definitely dead now or did you stop checking?
what is your mother like with you?
>>
>>6435541
>Anyone else hate their parents here?
Yes but for real reasons not because he would not accept my "dragon kin gender"

>Saw my dad for the first time in 7 years and on his death bed I let him know that I was trans and I hated him

>Trans
Yep you are mentally ill, I fucking hate my parents and I never talk to them but I would never do some fucked up shit like that you mentally ill freak.
Jesus Christ what the fuck is wrong with you you fucking freak?
>>
File: 1466361271761.jpg (9 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1466361271761.jpg
9 KB, 240x240
Nope, talk to my mum about my sexuality all the time and she's supportive and cool

Not told my Dad (don't see point, we don't talk to each other a lot) but he supports gay rights anyway so he'd be cool

>feelsgoodman
>>
>>6435668
MEOW!
>>
>>6435668
i feel like youre this one guy who is bumping every thread with your pissing and moaning about trans people. we get it, you dont like them. now shut up, youre obession with complaining is a mental illness
>>
File: Milo is confused.jpg (303 KB, 1000x610) Image search: [Google]
Milo is confused.jpg
303 KB, 1000x610
>>6435718
>>
>>6435718
maybe he is, maybe he isn't but what OP did was obviously narcissistic and childish. OC, they were shy on the details in the post, so maybe not? Probably didn't happen anyway b/c 4chan.
>>
Op, what did you actually say? Did you pop your head into the room and say "I'm trans and I hate you" and then pop back out? I mean how does one go about doing this.
>>
forgive him. you only get one set of bio parents
>>
>>6435541
Seems like death was a mercy for him.
>>
>dad is on his death bed
>op is clearly a 40+ hon
Doesn't surprise me
>>
>>6435801
He kicked me out and tried to make reparations several times but he was toxic. My mum told me he was dying (she didn't know I was trans either) so I went out of respect forher and told him that I always hated him and he was a failure.
>>
>>6436596
Did he say anything when you told him you were trans?
>>
Not my parents, although the relationship with my father is strained.

But my brother is a Homophobic piece of shit who I'll probably cut from my life at some point sooner or later.

Not out to him and will never tell him nor let him have part in my love life. Nor will I ever be interested in all the sodding cunts he's gonna fuck and leave after.

He's never been kind, but recently he started outing his employer, the owner of a hotel, to the guests upon them checking in. A lot of them are mudslimes, so needless to say they either left or treated the owner like shit.

I got extremely angry after hearing this, he hasn't even said a nice word about the Orlando victims. Had this "they had it coming" attitude, and said that it's their own fault since the shooter was also gay.

Done with him mentally ever since. We live in the same city however and study at the same uni, so seeing each other and interacting normally is inevitable, but next best option I'm cutting him out of my life.
>>
File: 1422173226815.png (181 KB, 512x548) Image search: [Google]
1422173226815.png
181 KB, 512x548
>father is a narcissistic, abusive, cheating cunt
>mother won't do anything to help her problems except drink
>mother won't talk about her problems to me at all because I'm so blunt

I hate my father. If he was in the hospital, I would try to slip something poisonous into his IV if I could. My entire family hates him anyway.
>>
File: 1423537880876.jpg (29 KB, 285x357) Image search: [Google]
1423537880876.jpg
29 KB, 285x357
>Come out as trans
>Dad doesn't have too much trouble with it, because I couldn't go into HRT he still backs me up in other ways
>Mom gets mad and throws tantrum about it every time I bring it up with her

>3 years later
>Start HRT with my dad's help
>Mom is supportive now apparently, helps me with make up and stuff like that
>Cool

>2 months later
>Doing really badly in school, failed a subject before graduating
>Because of the retarded way my school operates it basically fucks up all my plans for uni
>See it as a good thing, I'll be able to work and take some classes related to programming. I can also try to apply to a better school
>Tell dad my plan, he's okay with it
>Mom gets really really mad, tells me now I'm never going to leave the house and I'll just be a loser the rest of my life
>wat

>6 months later I leave for uni, mom bitching to me the entire time

I don't want to hate her but she makes it a bit hard sometimes.
>>
My parents are supportive but want me to keep quiet and don't tell around I'm homosexual.
>>
>>6437143

I'm guessing you're 19 or something. Why couldn't you get on HRT when you told your parents.
>>
>>6436889
You should probably tell your brother's boss about that.
>>
Haven't seen my dad in 4 years.

Hate my mom because she cuts me off from him and then acts as if It's my fault.
>>
>>6438209
loled @ this
>>
>>6435541
I hate my parents, but in a way that I could never appropriately express, so I'm just going to live my life without them
>>
File: 1451160504861.png (246 KB, 680x623) Image search: [Google]
1451160504861.png
246 KB, 680x623
I spent most of today feeling miserable and thinking about my shitty authoritarian manchild father who kept us on eggshells our entire lives, beat on us and probably our mom. All because he hates himself.

I have no respect for people who take out their own issues on others, which makes me feel even worse when I get into those moods. I should be focussing on unfucking my life, but sometimes it's hard.
>>
My family and I are mostly excommunicated. I was raised in a fundamentalist Christian household, so that didn't go over too well. I think I was the only one who didn't end up practicing my family's beliefs into my adult years, maybe because I had so much difficulty reconciling between my sexual orientation and my faith.

Anyway, I just don't think about my family anymore. I can't say I'm really bitter toward them, but at the same time I have to accept that no type of relationship is possible there because the damage has already been done. It doesn't bother me as much as it probably should, but I learned at an early age to keep some emotional distance from people due to their tendency to place faith or politics ahead of their interpersonal relationships.
>>
I'm on good terms with my parents and the rest of my family, but that's probably because I'm not mentally ill
>>
>>6439011
>implying being a tranny is a mental illness
>>
>>6437175
So they aren't supportive. That's like saying to a black person "I'm happy to be your friend but don't tell anyone about our friendship."
>>
>>6439035
>implying it's not a mental illness
>implying that the lack of a cure isn't the only reason professionals will allow someone to mutilate their bodies in order for them to be functional
>>
>>6435541
I know his last thought were "at least my life was better than this little shits" kek
>>
>>6437052
asexualism belongs on tumblr
>>
>>6435668
Someone is projecting a lot. You're mentally ill as fuck lol.
>>
Don't hate them, but I can't bring myself to be honest with them about myself either. My dad's a traditional albeit non-religious guy that has expressed confusion at the concept of bisexuality in the past, my mum's a lovable loon but she'd never shut up about it and probably focus on the gay part.
>>
>>6439154
>meanwhile people mutilate their bodies and stick bits of metal through them because it looks "cool" and this is entirely socially acceptable
>>
File: 200556230-005.jpg (61 KB, 507x338) Image search: [Google]
200556230-005.jpg
61 KB, 507x338
>be 25
>Come out as Carpet kin
>Father doesn't undersand but is cool with it
>At least you're not fucking inflated dragons he says.
>mom hates me
>says i was a mistake
>feelsbad
>lay down on the ground like the carpet i know i was meant to be
>look at her for 30 seconds untill she starts crying
>dad enters the room
>sees me in the floor thinks she's hitting me and gets really upset with her for a week.
>mom spirals into depression
>starts taking pills.
>gets overdose and goes to hopsital
>kek victory is mine once again mum
>>
File: 1435166558639.jpg (34 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1435166558639.jpg
34 KB, 500x375
>>6439778
>piercings
>a common facet in many cultures is totally similar to the removal/addition of genitals and the very structure of the body

try harder, hon
>>
>>6435722
Right, the guy who said that women can't be homosexual. What an icon of LGBT rights
>>
>>6440997
>a common facet in many cultures is totally similar to the removal/addition of genitals and the very structure of the body

but changing whats in your pants that almost no one is gonna see is too much :(
>>
>>6435541
>>
>>6439778
And most people look at those who perform such mutilations as weird at best, and mentally ill at worst. It's not socially acceptable at all. It's barely--BARELY--accepted. People will look at you funny. You won't get into a lot of jobs.

Poor argument, if you were trying to support transgenderism. You just shot yourself in the foot.
>>
>>6439906
10/10
>>
>>6441009
Can your source that ?
>>
>>6439135
You ungrateful faggots astound me
>>
I was thrown out of my house when I was 17 when I came out to my parents. Spent the next 25 years trying to reconcile with them. It wasn't until last year that I realized I was a fool for trying.

It's not that I hate them. They are just dead to me.
>>
>>6441025
>shows a picture of a person heavily modifying their body
You do realize that you're doing the same exact thing, right? That's why people give those looks. You're the same thing in their eyes.
>>
File: 0tnnlgOYG1qfustr.jpg (17 KB, 320x241) Image search: [Google]
0tnnlgOYG1qfustr.jpg
17 KB, 320x241
>>6439230
nigga, i'm gay
>>
all of these emo faggots saying that they hate their parents fucking amuse me lmao
>>
>>6439906
I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AGM-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
>>
>>6442648
i fucking seen that countless times and it still fucking makes me laugh
>>
>>6437183
90% of endos in my city were not willing to give HRT to a trans person, the remaining 10% were not willing to do it on a minor because it's apparently illegal or something.
>>
>>6442648
Very well, but it's time for disarmament, decommission, and dismantling. I hope you understand.
>>
>>6435968
not OP but i'm in a simillar situation only dad already knows i'm trans
i'm also 18 and my dad is 60
>>
>be me
>ftm
>my family is full of literal autistic jews who are probably closet transfags/homos
>mom is closet ftm
>dad is autistic manchild
>cousin has gynecomastia, doesn't want to do anything about it, is cuck
>cismen in family are short, wide-hipped in general
>grandparents are trumpfags and autistic NEETs
>paternal grandmother was locked up in mental institution so her husband/paternal granddad could get sweet shekels to give to his mistress's offspring

it runs in the family
>>
>>6445792
But the question remains, do you circumcise your own packer or do you get your mohel to do it for you?
>>
>Haven't seen dad since i was 7 (20 now)
>He's a methhead that beat my mom and spent most my life in prison
>tfw brother and sister forgave him
>tfw they're talking to him again
>tfw i can never give up the hatred i feel for him
>tfw my entire sanity is held together with pure fucking hatred and it started with him
>tfw i can never explain to my family that i won't forgivethe that fucking me over

Seriously why ever forgive?
>>
>Daddy and mommy issues

Is there anyone normal here? Like from a loving family?
>>
>>6446567
we're on the lgbt board of 4chan. what do you think?
>>
>>6446567
I have a great relationship with my loving family. >NEVER COMING OUT
>>
Both of my parents love me and I have a great relationship with both

I have only come out to my father though and I have no plans to ever tell my super-Lutheran mother.
>>
I hate my dad for being an asshole. My mother though, I love her but she's homophobic and transphobic so /nevercomingout/ and planning on running away in the near future.
>>
I love my dad cause even though he doesn't really like gay people when I came out he understanded and still loves me. My mom on the other hand left me with my father ever since I was three because She cared more about drugs and alcohol than us. I will never forgive her.
>>
>>6435541
>tranny is a worthless piece of shit loser who posts on the internet about how he hates his parents

what a surprise. I certainly couldn't have predicted this outcome. it's so unusual for this to be the case.
>>
>>6446567
My family loved me before and after I came out of the closet. My boyfriend even spent week in our house, sleeping in same bed with me. They cooked dinners for him. Wanted him to move with us cause he is such a gentleman in their eyes.
Grandmom hardcore christian, accepted me being gay.
Sister supported me since I came out to her when I was 14.

Love my family more than anything.

Yes, there is us from loving family, sadly not everyone has such chance to expirience it.
>>
>be me
>Year 2014
>be 16 back then
>Get realy wealthy from app development
>Dad found out im gay.
>took all my money i earned (500.000 euros)
>took away all my stuff

Gone to a childprotect center and got my money back a couple of weeks ago.
>>
>>6435541
I almost murdered my father once or twice. He's a gross piece of shit. Can't wait to throw that cuntface in a home against his will when he gets older.
>>
>>6461081
I like you
>>
>>6445792
are you trans because you're autistic or autistic because you're trans?
>>
>>6435541

My dad BEAT me, CHEATED on my mom, and constantly made me the butt end of his teasing amusement to no end and suddenly abandoned my family when i was 18.

and i would NEVER be such a massive cunt as to send someone off to the afterlife selfishly telling them how much i hated them. what a sadist you are OP.

How quite like your father you are OP. You will die alone without a lover to send you on your way.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.