[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First time posting here. I am ll for gay rights, but don
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 1425854408138.jpg (52 KB, 450x312) Image search: [Google]
1425854408138.jpg
52 KB, 450x312
First time posting here.
I am ll for gay rights, but don't you guys realize, they these disgusting freaks only further fuels homophobia and disgust towards you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q
>>
shameless self-bump
>>
>>6435387
>bumping after 7 minutes
/pol/ get out
>>
no one got anything to say?
>>
File: 1422100516304.jpg (33 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1422100516304.jpg
33 KB, 480x454
>>6435477
How did you know?
>>
>>6435387
You think we control people like them?
>>
>>6435507
NO, but they do it in your name, right? Just wanna know your opinion on this.
Do you think it benfits you in any way?
Are you embarassed?
>>
>>6435516
>Do you think it benfits you in any way?
Nah
>Are you embarassed?
nah
>>
>>6435530
How can you not be embarassed be these "people"?
>>
>>6435561
Why should I feel embarrassed by people who aren't me? Do you personally feel embarrassed when some stranger who happens to share your gender/race/sexual orientation acts like an idiot? Because if so, you may well have mental problems.
>>
>>6435597
Well said anon, I really don't care. I have very little in common with these people other than sexual orientation, and so I pay little attention to them.
>>
>>6435597
>>6435620
Because these people make it look like the entire LGBT community would consist of such freaks.
>>
>>6435630
>LGBT

>Saying LGBT instead of LGB and saying they are not freaks

Yeah no... I'm not going to pretend you things are normal even with our shitty "Alliance"
>>
>>6435630
Public opinion on us will be that we are freaks, no matter how we behave, just because it's unnatural and sinful and whatever.
So fuck tumblrinas, let them do whatever they want.
>>
>>6435667
Found the Tumblrina

No you actually have a chance of being accepted like Milo is but you stick to the T and let people act like they do in the video.

>You did this to yourselves.
>>
>>6435658
like shoving dicks into shitholes is normal
>>
>>6435630
Okay... there are plenty of videos of straight people acting like idiots making themselves look like freaks as well.

Also you're assuming that I care what people like you think of me. You can think I'm a horrible freak if you want to, I couldn't imagine caring any less.
>>
>>6435677
My bad I meant to say Mentally Stable.
>>
>>6435671
Hartkern /pol/tards hate Milo with passion. They'd rather align themselves with Muslims to install their beloved traditional values, than ally with us to remove kebab.
I find the T disgusting personally, but dropping them won't change opinions.
>>
>>6435728
>I find the T disgusting personally, but dropping them won't change opinions.
>Hurr Durr might as well keep going with something that is clearly not working and keep working on normalizing mental illnesses
>>
>>6435478
Plenty of gays don't like the special snowflakes and their bullshit, but they are the loudest and most visible. That's pretty much all there is to it.
>>
>>6435484
Cus we get the same tired old copypasta troll threads multiple times a day, every day and you all imagine you're being so original and clever and claim you're just a humble bystander who has come to this board for the very first time to ask some innocent questions that you totally aren't begging for a specific answer to.
>>
>>6435734
I think it's a delicious irony that people who would have been labeled mentally ill only 50 years ago are now saying the exact same thing about others.

I'm straight and LGBT all looks the same to me. It's "other" and that's just fine and dandy. You people trying to draw these hard lines are kind of bizarre.
>>
>>6435734
Homosexuality is also a mental illness. Just a less severe one.
I'm not working on anything personally, so it doesn't concern me.
>>
File: 1465657245670.jpg (75 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1465657245670.jpg
75 KB, 600x800
>>6435630
And there're plenty of people that make /pol/tards look like angry uneducated hillbilly nut jobs who don't know what they're talking about and are just as manipulated as those they bitch and scream about, aren't you embarrassed?
>>
>>6435756
It's not really that bizarre, humans do that shit all the time.

It's the futile hope that if you can just find or force someone to be lower on the social ladder then maybe if you shit on them enough the shit will pile up to the point of giving you a little lift up the ladder.
>>
>>6435786
>It's not really that bizarre, humans do that shit all the time.

Yeah exactly. That's why it's so funny.
>>
>>6435756
T. Trans
>>
>>6435869
?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.