[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This makes me so happy. Has there been any big controversy over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 14
File: ss+(2016-06-21+at+08.09.42).jpg (14 KB, 308x142) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-21+at+08.09.42).jpg
14 KB, 308x142
This makes me so happy. Has there been any big controversy over this yet? It's funny to think about all the homophobic bigots that would boycott youtube or something. A definite win for equality in my opinion. I wish facebook would do the same, that would REALLY fucking make a controversy.
>>
File: ignucius.jpg (40 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
ignucius.jpg
40 KB, 800x600
>>6434761
I disliked, this video was literally tumblr propaganda, would still fuck the faggots featured in the video though.
>>
>>6434773
there was a video?
>>
File: 1456510811357.png (210 KB, 680x740) Image search: [Google]
1456510811357.png
210 KB, 680x740
>a bunch of cishet upper-middle class white women and some hons for good measure
>>
/pol/ is using /b/ to raid the video

The worst part is that /b/ is currently full of edgy summerfags who are hopping onto the bandwagon "FOR T3H LULZ XDDD"

As an ancientfag, this shit disgusts me. I have no clue why /pol/ is even allowed to exist anymore.
>>
>>6434842
It's probably a containment board. I remember watching a couple hours of moot's closing speech when he was doing an 8 hour q and a and I remember him mentioning that he thinks it would be funny of he just shut down 4chan and all the misfits of the website went and terrorized the rest of the internet. Honestly though I wouldn't mind at all of pol was nuked from orbit.

I thought the video was great, I'm all for gender exploration.
>>
Suck on dix fgts
>>
>>6434842
I agree

How fucking dare they have different opinions to me. Are they fucking kidding me? I can't believe it's 2016 and this shit is still allowed to exist.

Just because you like sucking dick, doesn't mean you have to be a faggot. Grow the fuck up
>>
>>6434842
>/b/ is currently full of summerfags who are hopping onto the bandwagon "FOR T3H LULZ XDDD"

If you were here for more than a year, you would have know that that's all /b/ is.
>>
>>6434842
>agender
>genderqueen
>omnisexual, polysexual
>adding Q to LGBT

This is the kind of tumblr garbage that makes the average people hate us, I don't know how a rational person can defend the video.
>>
Honestly its just like "Okay? Now can you sit down and shut the fuck up about liking dick?"
>>
>>6434778
'...is a video', now fuck off faggot you know what I mean.
>>
This video paints us all as a fucking stereotype, a ridiculous caricature of actual gay people. Ask yourself honestly: why would "we" (Youtube in this case I guess) set out to purposefully sabotage ourselves and generate even more hate towards us, because that is precisely what this gender identity and tranny bullshit does.

If I were a heterosexual person viewing this, I'd want to go out and hang a faggot, hell I kind of feel like that myself after watching this.
>>
>>6434869
If you were here as long as I've been, you'd know that /b/ wasn't always shit despite what the meme states.
>>
>>6434868
When /pol/ starts invading other boards, it becomes a problem. /b/ is pretty lawless, so it's fair game. The thing is, I've seen /pol/ try to sneak their shit onto other boards. /v/ is a good example. Luckily /pol/acks all talk the same way and aren't very creative with their veiled propaganda, so they get called out fairly qucikly.
>>
>>6434923

Well yeah, they've taken a bunch of circus freaks and are parading them around and telling everyone "Accept these monsters!'
>>
>>6434761
>lol look at us being progressive pls like us for mor ad revenue
I can't blame them for their capitalist marketing ploy, but I can blame others for falling for it.
>>
It's funny how triggered all these right wing cucks are getting over this one video.
>>
>>6434965
/pol/ is right on this one. This is just stupid faggotry.
>>
File: image.jpg (181 KB, 920x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181 KB, 920x900
>>6434965
>/v/

You're just as bad if not worse /v/ermin loser

Fuck off manchild
>>
>>6435048
>/pol/ygamists
>not the biggest proponent of gamergate
>>
File: edge.png (15 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
edge.png
15 KB, 200x200
>>6434761
>that would REALLY fucking make a controversy
>>
>>6435072
Most gamer gators I've seen have been hardcore Bernie bros
>>
File: 1457387598057.png (2 KB, 142x138) Image search: [Google]
1457387598057.png
2 KB, 142x138
>A bunch of special snowflakes attention whore in a Youtube video

Business as usual
>>
Is this the thing on youtube someone was saying is hidden in certain extremist countries?
>>
>>6435111
>neo-nazis support Sanders
>>
>>6435209
>Gamergate was done by neo-nazis
>>
>>6435206
Netherlands, russia, britain, egypt and the rest arabic youtube lacks the heart thing.
>>
>>6435297
so brave youtube, so brave
>>
>>6434965

That's not true though, /v/ and pretty much every other sphere on the internet is filled with a growing number of young conservative white men
There is no raids going on, white men are just naturally waking up due to this anti-white marxist shit being shoved down our throats, don't be too scared
>>
>>6434761
Why would you WANT for there to be a controversy? Are you a faggot just for the attention?
>>
>>6434842
/pol/ or even 4chan is not the only one I can assure you
>>
>>6435295
>want women out of gaming
>wants PoC's out of gaming
>wants to dictate what games can be made
>doesn't want to be criticized but wants people to criticize their opposition
>originated from /pol/
That last point should have been enough for you
>>
>>6435655
It originated from wizardchan, so I can hardly take anything from the last point.
>>
>>6435655
>>wants to dictate what games can be made
>>doesn't want to be criticized but wants people to criticize their opposition

You literally just described anti-gators and their game journo masters who feed them shit directly from assholes like kotaku and polygon.

Also
>PoC

Might as well just call em coloureds you deranged retarded tumblr hamgalaxy

Also also
>There are people who still care about gamergate

It's dead as fuck, why do you insist on bringing it up?
>>
>>6434779
Why do liberals like to parade the hons around more than the trannies who actually pass ?
>>
File: 1466311635829.png (999 KB, 893x1228) Image search: [Google]
1466311635829.png
999 KB, 893x1228
>>6435956
Liberals are intimidated and threatened by beauty
>>
>>6435956
Because trannies who pass are less likely to be harassed. If you're at restaurant with Janet Mock and Laverne Cox, which one will be getting the disgusted stares? Having a pet hon let's these people have an opportunity to show how much they support us by rushing to our rescue when one of those evil cis fascists hurt our feelings.
>>
There are actually people here who unironically support this shitty video and it's obvious grab for good publicity?
>LOOK WE ARE SO TOLERANT!

The little heart thingy is only there in some select countries. Netherlands doesn't have it, britain doesn't, russia doesn't and the whole arabic islamic shithole doesn't have it either.

This is a shallow attempt to get some good publicity in some countries and avoid the inevitable backlash this would create in these other countries.

The biggest issue I have with this is that poor cute Troye is used in this, even though he has near to nothing in common with Mrs. Skeltal, the pregnant ''''man'''' and all the rest.
>>
>>6436040
>The little heart thingy is only there in some select countries. Netherlands doesn't have it, britain doesn't, russia doesn't and the whole arabic islamic shithole doesn't have it either.
This is a good point. Maybe we should start a campaign to have youtube have that rainbow heart show in every country using their site in order to check for sincerity. If they truly respected us why wouldn't they proudly display it to the whole world?
>>
>>6434965
/pol/ and /lgbt/ are close when it comes to faggotry like that video. Fuck this tumblr "there are more than two genders" bullshit.
>>
>>6434842
>>6434965
You do realize that when some edgy young /pol/tard posts on /lgbt/ it's probably b/c he was triggered by someone from /lgbt/ posing on /pol/, right? And I am NOT saying it's a chicken & egg thing, as in if /lgbt/ didn't then /pol/ wouldn't. What I'm saying is that a significant minority of /lgbt/ are unironically /pol/ and vise versa. The very fact that you want to police other ppl's thoughts:
>When /pol/ starts invading other boards, it becomes a problem
shows that even you have penchant for fascism. Thinking that /pol/ is some monolith is as silly as thinking that that /lgbt/ is some monolith.
>>
>>6434761
The video is yet another strumentalisation of sexuality and gender minorities.
I feel offended.
We should try to normalise our role in society not make a fuss about it
>>
>>6434842
hi lefty/pol/! still "raiding" 4chan?
>>
>>6434923
Hang yourself then.
>>
>>6434842
you wanna fuck other men in their shit chute, they want to judge you for it.

l2take one with the other you fucking queer.
>>
>>6434842
>/pol/ and /b/ are responsible for 100,000s of dislikes

Fucking drama queen.
>>
>>>/pol/78144945/
>>
Disliked the video, but who is the qt at 0:15? The one with the pink shirt?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q
>>
>>6436040
It's only LGBT month in the US. LGBT month is in February in the UK, for example
>>
>>6436803
Recent survey stuff about 4chan site-traffic and speed of all the different boards and so on has shown that there are about a million muricunts alone on /pol/ every day.

It is quite easily possible for our /pol/, 4+4/pol/ and some other sites to reach these numbers together.
>>
>>6434842
Kill yourself, there is 180 000 dislikes, /pol/ is only 2000 ppl.
Time to get out your safespace and realize you make everyone mad with your lgbt propaganda.
>>
>>6436853
Nvm. Found out by myself. His name is Jake Wright, for anyone interested.
>>
>>6434761
>google is pandering to us again
Yeah, whatever.
>>
>>6435338
>they're not /pol/shills, they're just naturally Nazi like us!
Holy shit, why can't I go ANYWHERE without you faggots shoving your political agenda into everything?
>>
>>6437210
Demonize white men for long enough and they'll start becoming what you think they are. You can't tell a group of people that they are evil and worthless day in and day out without having some kind of affect.
>>
>>6435655
>doesn't care about gaming
>wants people who care about gaming out of gaming
>wants to dictate what games can be made
>doesn't want to be criticized for criticizing things he/she doesn't care about
>originated from tumblr
See. This shit is exactly why people hate you
>>
>>6434761
/pol/ here
you're welcome for the raid faggots
>>
>another bland "yay gays" video by a corporation

You guys realize that if homophobia was this widespread, and made them this much money, every major company would pitch that instead. They don't have morals. You're retarded for getting excited over some safe video made to make us feel like we matter, when we're just another way to collect money.
>>
File: dNVvntX.gif (133 KB, 311x366) Image search: [Google]
dNVvntX.gif
133 KB, 311x366
>>6434761
I was excited to see it at first but then

>le agender meme
>non binary
>gender is a spectrum

It was literally a tumblr genders advertisement and got a ton of hate
>>
>>6435655
Oh god stop this tumblr tier hissy fit both "sides" of gg an anti gg were cringy retards, the media painted one as a perpetual saint-like victim though
>>
>>6434761
Some of the people featured in that video are disgusting. It was tumblr tier levels of mental illness and their presence in that video actively discredits the lgbt movement and furthers the belief that lgbt people are mentally ill. People like that are part of the reason why I stay in the closet. I'm not going to associate myself with a bunch of autistic tumblr retards, and horrifying eldritch monsters wearing a false skin.
>>
>>6434965
/pol/ is a board of peace
>>
I hate the LGBTQSOIDFN+/- community at this point. It's been completely destroyed by tumblr. There used to be actual gay, bisexual and transgender people in this community. Now its just a bunch of upper middle class white attention whores who think making up words make them oppressed.

Fuck this shit, the actual LGBT community is being pushed out.
>>
File: 1466568456563.jpg (50 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
1466568456563.jpg
50 KB, 768x768
>>
File: 1462416770549.gif (998 KB, 252x190) Image search: [Google]
1462416770549.gif
998 KB, 252x190
>>6439715
I've been saying shit like this for a while, why do white girls ruin everything?
>>
>>6439791
they invade and destroy anything as long as they can get attention for it

see: Anita Jew, camwhores
>>
File: 1224144008518417.jpg (33 KB, 379x500) Image search: [Google]
1224144008518417.jpg
33 KB, 379x500
>>6439715
Grow the fuck up. You're taking in fucking /pol/ memes, god knows why, and unreasonably exaggerating it.
>>
>>6439825
I haven't been on pol in years. In fact I haven't been postingon 4chan in years either. I've been out in the real world for a while and I've come to this conclusion myself. Many of these people are most likely straight and just making shit up to get oppression points. When ACTUAL LGBT people call them out on it, we're made to look like "bigots" or "uncle toms" even though no one with a right mind would support agender/polygender/demingender bullshit.
Fuck out of here with this shit. You're just enabling them to be retarded even more. And fuck pol, they can burn in hell for all I care. They're the far-right mirror copies of the people they hate on.
>>
>>6439857
>enabling
Fuck it. Fine that you want to be offended by teenagers, or most people really.
>>
>>6434773
Hello, fellow member of the Church of Emacs.
>>
>>6434871
>>6434923

This. Fucking this.

Google has gone batshit insane. They also blocked comments on the video.
>>
>>6437222

That is true. Somewhat related: just look at George Zimmerman before the media circus and after the media circus/trial.
>>
>>6439715
Fucking attention whores
>>
>be tran
>feel bad about all the hate the video is whipping up
>feel bad Google is using us as shock bait
Is taking a hot branding iron to the face and pretending to like it supposed to be some high moral virtue?
Is being the tran who just tries to be sweet and down to earth (instead of shocking or oversexed) so bad?
Displays of trans acceptance play out like some sort of Ice Bucket Challenge.

It's about narcissistic displays of how virtuous and mega-tolerant one is, it's not about getting to know us. No ty. Left a dislike earlier when I watched.
>>
>>6440046
Very agreeable.
>>
>>6440046
>be tran

I'm a fan of your movies.
>>
Let's be real. This was a hack job. They purposefully filled that video with some of the ugliest monstrosities alive. I mean one of them looked like a literal fucking skeleton.

They wanted to associate us all with disgusting freaks, and they succeeded. Google can keep its "pride."
>>
>>6434761
>homophobic bigots that would boycott youtube

im gay and I disliked the fuck out of that video. Its a bunch of loony queens with made up genders and "woe is me I'm so oppressed"

how about live your life like any other normal human being and stop being a massive special snowflake faggot?
>>
>>6435655
The mission creep was fucking stupid but it's been proven that the shitty game journals are all collaborating and are heavily biased towards their colleagues. Just more connections jewry. I mean how do you explain away the sudden influx of the Gamers are Dead articles when the BPD whore Zoe had been humiliated? Her flying monkeys had to do SOMETHING lol
>>
>>6434761
I came here to find out wtf had happened. So did youtube put the faggot flag on its banter or something?

Why are you fags so obsessed with attention. Congrats, you live in the west, you have the freedom to do as you please, get over it.
>>
>>6440495
The fags of 4chan didn't make this happen, Google did this.
>>
Disliked for being cringey bullshit. Made me not want to be gay.
>>
DISLIKE THE VIDEO PLEASE
>>
>>6434761
Why can't us faggots grow some thicker skin and stop complaining about 'being hurt by mean words :((('?
>>
>>6440096
Is the skeleton person anorexic?

Why are they trying to pass that off as a perfectly fine life choice?
>>
/pol/ here, question to you guys. It this tranny stuff actually real? Do you really believe this or is it just something you make up for attention? Genuinely curious.
>>
File: tumblr_o8yexlHdxS1vwbshpo1_1280.png (78 KB, 1260x1776) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8yexlHdxS1vwbshpo1_1280.png
78 KB, 1260x1776
>>
>>6441473
>literally from tumblr
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.