[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions on Milo Yiannopoulos?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 6
File: dangerous faggot.jpg (87 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dangerous faggot.jpg
87 KB, 1280x720
Opinions on Milo Yiannopoulos?
>>
>>6434040
Straight here,
I don't even agree with him that much politically but it almost brings a fucking tear to my eye when I see him do outlandish shit and then get support by the right.
>>
>>6434040
He's cool when he shits on feminists.
>>
File: milo-feat-image-2-620x438.jpg (35 KB, 620x438) Image search: [Google]
milo-feat-image-2-620x438.jpg
35 KB, 620x438
>>6434040
He's willing to point out that Democrats aren't really our allies unless we're their pet homosexuals.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unoBT8Te13g
>>
>>6434040
He says Islam and feminism are cancers and he advocates fags arming themselves. There is nothing to dislike.
>>
>>6434040
He has really nice hair
>>
He's a seeking attention TWAT who isn't very clever and is doing it for the fame and not true conviction.
>>
>>6434040
Attention whore.
>>
Why the fuck does /pol/ love him so much? He's a degeneracy elemental.
>>
>>6434040
Who?
>>
>>6434461
1. /pol/ is gay as fuck
2. He's a good weapon against liberals because they can't turn around and shriek FUCKING STRAIGHT WHITE CIS MALE. He's gay and therefore part of an oppressed group. For now anyway, considering feminists are trying to have gay white men taken off the oppression totem.
>>
>>6434040
Does anyone have any nude pics of Milo? Or Milo in a speedo or underwear. The guys a huge degenerate, yet I can't even find a shirtless pic of him. I need a pic for my flap fodder
>>
He's cool, BTFOs feminists and SJWs. Kinda stupid and uncle tom on religion and trans people(not the tumblr Trans***** types)
>>
>>6434040
A hollow thing sustained by outrage and/or dicks. I hope that there will be more dicks going forward so as to stop the tiresome efforts to earn hate.
>>
>>6434485
>considering feminists are trying to have gay white men taken off the oppression totem
They are?
>>
>>6434546
https://www.gaytimes.co.uk/news/31934/nus-tells-lgbt-societies-remove-gay-mens-reps-dont-face-oppression/
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/24/gay-men-accused-of-oppressive-behaviour/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2823057/Rose-McGowan-apologizes-generalizing-gay-men-fighting-right-stand-float-Speedo-stands-claim-gay-men-don-t-defend-women.html
>>
Milo's an attention whore. Remember how he jumped on the GG bandwagon? He also doesn't think "lesbianism" is a thing, so there we go.

He'll constantly say contrarian stuff to get attention. It's what he does. Everyone should ignore him because he's always been like that.
>>
>>6434545
>A hollow thing sustained by outrage and/or dicks.
To be fair, this sort of sumerizes /lgbt/ too
>>
>>6434040
He's based a fuck, and the cure to the cancer killing the LGBT people. He hates Muslims, Feminazis and SJWs and doesn't afraid of anything.
>>
>>6434040
he's an attention whore, but an entertaining attention whore who hits the occasional nail on the head.
>>
>>6434558
I still find this a strange occurence of backstabbery.
>>
>>6434485
The right thinks that politics is nothing more than magic words and oppression olympics. Nuance is completely lost on the right. This post is evidence of my claim.
>>
Someone who's managed to find his niche in exploiting the alt right
>>
>>6434040
He's the alt-right's pet gay who churns out bland jingoist clickbait solely for the money and fame.
>>
>>6434040
Just your average contrarian
It's funny though, if he didnt write articles supporting trump /pol/ would probably consider him a degenerate, given that he's literally written articles about sucking dick
>>
>>6435204
>Nuance is completely lost on both sides.
ftfy.
>>
>>6434040
Uh, you guys, he's going to be marching at a Swedish Pride parade that is set to go through a muslim area. It was nice knowing him, I guess.
>>
>>6435204
>politics is nothing more than magic words and oppression olympics
That is exactly what identity politics is though
>>
>>6434546
Yes, they all possess oppression rods therefore are the patriarchy
>>
>>6434040
He's a fucking annoying faggot and he gets on my nerves very quickly. Disregarding that, he's a very eloquent and politically aware individual and I wish there were more conservatives who could argue as well as him, preferably ones who aren't as obnoxious as him.
>>
>>6435354
>implying /pol/ doesn't suck dick on a regular basis
>>
>>6434191
I really fucking hate Blacks.
>>
>>6435204
What is this new leftist meme of "nuance"? Like liberals have any fucking nuance with their MUH SAFE SPACE MUH PRIVILEGE MUH FEMINISM
>>
>>6434040

His fashion is really on point.

He is learning from the Ann Coulter school of using outrage to propell your career. He either doesnt' believe, or exaggerates half the things he says just so it outrages the left and panders to the right. This makes him "controversial". Media covers controversy. They cover the protests. The people freaking out. If the left just ignored him, his power and fame would instantly vanish. But there's always a very hyper-emotional radical left that can't ignore things.
>>
>>6435769
This post is a perfect example of lack of nuance
>>
>>6435799
Yeah, keep saying it, maybe that'll make it true some day.
>>
>>6434485
>He's a good weapon against liberals because they can't turn around and shriek FUCKING STRAIGHT WHITE CIS MALE.

Gay white men are next on their shit list. There's already hints of it. Soon they're going to say that gay white men are priviledged and thus evil.
>>
>>6435805
You sound upset, friend.
>>
File: 1465418982615.jpg (18 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
1465418982615.jpg
18 KB, 240x200
>>6436168
>>
>>6435520
>That is exactly what identity politics is though

And yet the right falls for it, time and time again.

However, there is a sociological force behind the systems of privilege in our society. I don't get why the right gets their collective feelings hurt when one even hints that straight, white, cis, Christian men are privileged and normalized in European diaspora society. Could it be guilt? Denial?
>>
Dimwitted uncle tom. Straight people/republicans cling to him as some sort of a "good gay who agrees with me". He only ever wins debates because his opponents are braindead far left types high on academia kool-aid.
>>
File: milo-ventimiglia gg.jpg (58 KB, 690x500) Image search: [Google]
milo-ventimiglia gg.jpg
58 KB, 690x500
>>6434040
He's sure as heck no Milo Ventimiglia.
>>
>>6435769
Because all liberals are 20 year old art majors :^) Anyone older than 30 despises those idiots.
>>
>>6434040
I'm hetero but it's the only gay I Like.
>>
>>6435769
>I don't like explanations and want to hold positions on subjects I know nothing about
>Literally hating nuance
>>
>>6437013
>wins debates

No he doesn't.

Watch any of his debates. He literally always just devolves into personal attacks and then cries about people on Twitter.
>>
>>6437031
>Because all liberals are 20 year old art majors :^)

Rush_Holt.jpg
>>
>>6434040
Complete attention whore, would say anything, not worth listening to
>>
>>6437058
>>I don't like explanations and want to hold positions on subjects I know nothing about

Funny coming from liberal
>>
>>6434040
House gay.

He thinks that the right will accept him in a non-backhanded way. Sad!
>>
>>6434040
He's entertaining as he triggers SJW's.

See: this thread.
>>
>>6437131
Hehe I used the epic acronym again : )
>>
>>6437127
Funny how the left likes everyone to think they're all about tolerance but as soon as someone they claim to represent starts saying or thinking things they don't like then oh suddenly how they turn.
>OH, HE'S ONE OF THEEEEEEEEEEM HISSSS
>>
>>6437135
Sorry cupcake was that not on the list of accepted acronyms in your safe space
>>
>>6437146
>I'll win if I keep using old meemees :)
>>
>>6437140
Funny how those abolitionists and blacks all hated Uncle Tom, huh? After all, he was black himself! Who cares that he was sabotaging his own people!
>>
>>6437155
>Milo
>Sabotaging gay men

Yeah, he's not like liberals who are starting to insist that gay men aren't oppressed and are really just problematic shitlords that need to listen and believe. He's also not defending an ideology that calls for the murder of homosexuals.

No, you liberals are right. You know what's best for us! Oh lawdy lawdy thank you massah for yo wisdome!
>>
>>6437151
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
Ηe is a likeable troll. And that comes from a straight man. Then again, most of his fans are straight people.
>>
>>6437167
>Gays should go back in the closet
>I wish there was a way I could be not gay
>Marriage equality is a mistake

He's a self-hater who wants to sabotage his own people.

>He's also not defending an ideology that calls for the murder of homosexuals.
>But he also claims to be a very conservative Catholic

1 Corinthians 6:9-10:
"Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, shall inherit the kingdom of God."

He does exactly that.
>>
>>6437181
>I wish there was a way I could be not gay

Who in their right mind would want to be gay?
>>
>>6437193
People who don't hate themselves and don't have "I want my dad to be proud" syndrome, for one.
>>
>>6437197
>I want to be ostracized
>I want an incredibly high risk of AIDS
>I want to spend years struggling with my sexuality and how to deal with it while being depressed and self-destructive

Literally the only upside of being gay is not having to deal with women.

Then again that's a pretty big upside...
>>
>>6437211
In his case, he came out then renounced his gayness while talking about taking BBC on Twitter.

He's a modern-day Vaudeville act.
>>
>>6437220
Maybe he's trolling everyone. Maybe he's actually a 57 year old black lesbian Buddhist in disguise.
>>
>>6437228
Note to self: write a story with a 57 year old black lesbian Buddhist character.
>>
>>6437112
>le libs are all tumblrina meme
I'm openly anti authoritarian neo-lib in my life and on social media everyone still knows i'm a lib
Stop acting like we are all the same people just look at Berniebros vs hilldabots

Then look at Green party folk that's ll just here in America look to other nations to see the nuance
Brazil's main Opposition party to the Worker's party(leftist poor pandering Pseudo-communism)
is another Center leftist party The Democratic Movement Party
>>
>>6434040
famewhore, base and foul, no composure, useful mouthpiece.
As for his politics; they are confounded and tactless. He's kinda hot so I guess he has that going for him but i'm sure he's a raging narcissist. 3.5/10 would kill if presented the option in fuck/marry/kill.
>>
>>6434040
I agree with him that fags dykes and trannies should arm themselves. He's also entertaining at times.

Aside from that I don't know a great deal about him.
>>
>>6435798
This; I generally try to disassociate the words people use with how they act but he just has absolutely no grace or charm.
>>
>>6435798
>He is learning from the Ann Coulter school of using outrage to propell your career

In this age of Internet outrage and clickbait can you blame him? That's a fucking solid career choice. He's like Anita Sarkeesian except he actually puts out content.
>>
>>6435651
ironic because milo loves fucking blacks
or getting fucked by them, probs, cause that boy's a sloppabottomus if I ever saw one
>>
>>6435769
the people going on about muh safe space muh priv muh triggering are also people who use "liberal" as an insult
see: leftist critiques of hillary's feminism as being liberal (i mean, they're right in that it's a myopic self centred form of feminism, but let's not pretend these people are liberals)
>>
File: 1-15ePPGrfwTAxvMA52jD-dA.jpg (62 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
1-15ePPGrfwTAxvMA52jD-dA.jpg
62 KB, 640x425
>>6434040
My opinion of him as a political spokesman or as a faggot?
In the former case, he's being an edgelord for personal benefit and probably doesn't believe some of the more extreme stuff he says. He does raise some pretty valid criticisms about a lot of the left and has correctly realised that even if he wasn't ~le edgy problematic shitlord~ they still wouldn't listen to him so he doesn't pander to them. That said, I don't agree with many of his purported views.
As a faggot, if he believes everything he says then he's your typical self hating homosexual. Also he has his pictures photoshopped to high heaven to try and make himself appear more qt, which becomes painfully obvious when you see videos of him (he's not ugly, but he's more of a 6 whereas you could be forgiven for thinking he's a 9 when you see portrait photos of him)
>>
>>6437606
He looks like a Batman villain.

Wait oh god he's the Joker.
>>
>>6437615
:^)
He's making a lot of money from being the darling of the alt-right. He's almost certainly a bit like Katie Hopkins in that he says deliberately inflammatory shit that's either an exaggeration of what he thinks or just not what he thinks at all. He probably genuinely thinks a majority of what he says but you must be a bit thick if you think he's not playing the media game.
He's funny to watch piss self righteous people off, but I don't think his views are all that and he is a self confessed hypocrite (he's a slut for BBC for example)
>>
Obviously just in it for the attention but I like how he uses this to wind up SJW types and is making "cultural libertarian" a thing.
>>
>>6437796
what exactly is a cultural libertarian?
>>
>>6435798
He himself has said he had to exaggerate to get people to listen to him. People didn't have the time of day to hear facts when he debated civilly.
>>
Honestly I'm reading the responses itt and I'm just laughing cause it's clear as daylight that none of you have seen him talk in your life

He's funny for btfoing sjws and triggering faggots

He's shit at debate and he hijacked the alt right into another libertarian meme brigade
That's why everyone hates the term alt right now

Anyone who says he is liked on /pol/ has never visited /pol/ in their life
He's seen as fun for a laugh and as a subversive Jew
The people who worship him are the growing right on sites like Reddit

If you think he's /pol/ incarnate you've literally never seen him talk ever
He's your run of the mill libertarian faggot with a good amount of charisma and an ego that matches his social media followers
The only thing /pol/ about him is that he actively tries to trigger people
>>
>>6434040
[-]
>>
>>6439111
Case in point
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZ8KSh9bd6w
>>
coalburner
>>
First gay person I truly respect, puts low IQ ignorant fucks in there stuttering place
>>
I remember there was some question in the UCSB talk that he deflected pretty strongly.
>>
>>6434191
>He's willing to point out that Democrats aren't really our allies unless we're their pet homosexuals.

Yet republicans are?
>>
>>6436963
I think it's something more along the lines of whoever starts going on about privilege almost invariably end up using it as an excuse to shit all over anyone with a dissenting opinion
>>
>>6434040
He's a complete and utter ass. A flaming flamboyant ass.

However, that does not negate the fact that half the shit he brays loud and clear is damn solid true.

And for that, I support him.
>>
>>6435571
No, they are worse than the patriarchy.

The patriarchy at least pays attention to women long enough to fuck them.

Fags hate women so much they would rather shove their oppression rods up each others crap shoots rather than contaminate themselves with sacred vaginal fluids.

It's only a matter of time before some fag scientist invents the artificial womb, and then fags will commit female genocide!
>>
>>6434040
I like how exposes regressives/feminists for what they are. But he can be obnoxious at times. On the Joe Rogan show, he said he liked circumcision because he likes the way it looks :|. He also trashed MRAs on there (and said that men suffering from this shit is who he wants to help), which I don't understand, that's like biting the hand that feeds you. inb4 blah blah fedora
>>
>>6437181
> Christianity is as big a problem as islam.
Look i don't like it either but one is affecting people a lot more right now.
>>
>>6434040
chad douchebag loved by /pol/ chads and beta chads wannabees
chad/chad
>>
>>6434040

He made me rethink both my opinion about faggots and my sexuality itself. If my son turned out to be this kind of fag, I would be happy and proud of him.
>>
>>6440377
>Implying Republicans are still the party of hate
>>
>>6441986
>>6440377
>>6434191

When cowardly LGBT /pol/ are b linded to christian terrorism.
>>
File: Picture.png (106 KB, 1154x648) Image search: [Google]
Picture.png
106 KB, 1154x648
Friendly reminder that he is a coward.
>>
>>6440836
I've actually seen a number of feminists say something a lot like this. How is feminism not a hate group yet? Those cunts, I swear…
>>
>>6442040

[citacion pls]
>>
He has self-appointed himself as king of the idiots. You know, the, "FUCK SJWs I'M SO EDGY" crowd. I'm not a huge fan of the Tumblrina special snowflakes either, but these reactionaries are more annoying than the group they're reacting to.

So, I'm not a fan.
>>
>>6442014
You mean like liberals who are blind to Islamic terrorism
>>
He reminds me a lot of gay men in Japan, actually. Yes, gay men are looked down upon by the straight male society as being not quite equal to straight men, but they are a hell of a lot closer up the social ladder than a lot of other types of people simply because they're still Japanese Men in Japan, and that's preferable to a woman or a foreigner or whatever in that society.

In Milo's case, just because government had to drag straight people into accepting civil protections for gays doesn't mean you aren't punching down when you act like you're a member of the Dixieland Country Club.
>>
>>6441986
They're the party of knowing your place. So long as you accept that you're a less-than under the glorious straight white majority, and are happy with the scraps that the straight white majority deem you worthy of, you're usually welcome.

Although there's still heavy corners of the conservative base that aren't welcoming to gays at all. Phyllis Schlafly is still alive, and you'll still find people on Facebook who graduated from Bob Jones University and conflate the GOP with Patriotism who want no gays anywhere on this land, whether those gays are accepting of their god and guns or not.
>>
>>6442348
It's also worth pointing out that he's British but spends most of his time talking to and working with Americans. He knows where the money is.
>>
Milo is a sexy beast, he knows how to make SJWs shit themselves in fright and I would definitely do him.
>>
>>6434040
The definition of an attention whore. Basically a male Anne Coulter.
>>
>>6434040
I love him.
>>
>>6446004
Sexy is one thing I wouldn't call him, there's a reason he's always wearing those sunglasses
Of course if the bit rought addict look is your thing then
>>
>>6437606
What's with the perpetual dark bags under his eyes? Does Milo not sleep?

Is this why he wears those aviators all the time?
>>
>>6448150
Drugs
>>
>>6434388
This.
>>
>>6434040
a top lad
>>
I think he's a good person disguised as antagonist
>>
>>6434040
I want to have sex with him but he only likes blacks I think
>>
>>6442185
http://paganpressbooks.com/jpl/DTF.HTM
Speech given in the 1970s about feminists disrupting the gay rights movement, enjoy.
>>
am I crazy or have I seen this exact thread made like 4 times in a row? For the last 3 weeks there's been a "what do you think of milo" thread active, when they 404 someone posts it again.
>>
Do you guys think he takes it up the butt?
>>
mostly a joke, I have no idea why why he calls himself alt-right then talks about how bad darky has it.
>>
I like milo, he's an attention whore sure but kind of in the good way. Pisses off all the right people. The only thing I really disagree with him on is lesbians. The kindest and sweetest person I know is a lesbian and I <3 her. He has just had overexposure to the blue haired gargoyles I think.
Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.