[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/lgbt/'s Thoughts on bestiality and pedophilia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: 1466542282671.png (170 KB, 1264x1316) Image search: [Google]
1466542282671.png
170 KB, 1264x1316
Hey what's up guys.
So it's often said that LGBT is a "slippery slope" and that after transsexualism what's next is fucking animals and children. Which got me thinking, what's your guys honest opinion on sex with animals and sex with children?

I'm a transbian.
As for bestiality, this essay by Peter Singer that I found on /pol/ (it's actually what inspired me to write this) pretty much sums up my views. I've always been okay if someone wants to have sex with an animal so long as the animal is not being harmed. And there are plenty of cases in which the animal is obviously not being harmed. If a dog mounts a woman, that dog is not in pain. If a man mounts a dog, the dog is going to be hurt because the human penis is larger than the dog penis. If a man mounts a horse then the horse won't be hurt obviously because human penises are tiny compared to horse penises. So if you kind of go case by case, it's clear that in some cases there's no problem, no animals are harmed, then other times there is clear harm being done. So it's kind of dumb to say "all bestiality is bad" since there are some very obvious cases where the animal is either not harmed at all or is in fact enjoying the act.

Pedophilia however I think is always rape. I do think that the age of consent should be lowered to 16, a 16 year old IS capable of making an informed decision about sex with an older person, but that's the bare minimum and anything younger is clearly abuse. Even if the child is not harmed or even enjoys the sensation, it can leave psychological scars that affect them for the rest of their lives. humans respond differently to sex than animals.

So what are your thoughts? Please leave your gender and sexuality for information's sake.
>>
fuck no to both, they should never be considered over or thought about heavily. I'm a pretty open person, but fuck that.
>>
They are the next big step.

>>6432429
Not long ago you would have said that about lgbt. So kys
>>
Sex with a child is rape. They can't consent and it'll fuck 'em up.
Especially when we raise our kids to be retarded well into their teens.

As for animals, like you've said, so long as it's non-penetrative. (At least into the *dog*)
Dog isn't going to be 'Oh, here is my master that I trusted and has authority over me and now that trust has been taken advantage of!' Dog won't give a shit, and society isn't going to make the dog understand he's been 'taken advantage of' or shame him for being a dogslut.
>>
>>6432435
enjoy adding pedophiles to your group
>>
File: 4534534534.png (334 KB, 568x651) Image search: [Google]
4534534534.png
334 KB, 568x651
Pedophilia isn't a threat because pedophiles are obviously not inherently rapists as people seem to believe, and destigmatization should be advocated for. Wether or not the consent should be lowered isn't a factor.

There's no reason to add it to LGBT as it's a sexual preference that's already set under being either gay, straight or bi.
>>
>>6432435
>Not long ago you would have said that about lgbt
Again, other adults can consent, animals and children can't. Degenerates like you are why slippery slope arguments exist.
>>
>>6432417
Slippery slope does exist. Not because gay right exist but because of how they were brought about in the first place. Much of the mass media stuff was tumblr tier bullshit and guess what? It's going to continue being tumblr bullshit which means it's going to go further and further down the slope. Canada partially legalized beatiality, there is a new necrophilia group in Sweden doing protests. The whole caitlyn Jenner fiasco. Our movement was gone about wrong and now we will pay the price
>>
I kind of feel the same way you do OP on bestiality, please do not misconstrue what I am saying that I believe it is sane, rational behavior and should be considered OK, it is not and should never be seen that way. People who have sex with animals have some serious issues and should probably be sent to a professional. Throwing them in jail however? That shouldn't ever happen. Animals do this shit all the time with animals of different species. I think that is ridiculous. Not saying it is OK, not saying it shouldn't be seen in the DSM as not being a mental disorder, it really is a mental disorder. That doesn't necessarily make that person a threat to society and that is what jail and prison is for, not because you think someone is weird or disgusting.

My feelings on pedophilia are different. Non offending pedophiles who know that they cannot touch a child without ever fucking up that kid and work with a therapist or a psychologist to control their urges don't deserve jail or prison, it is obvious that they are trying to control who they are and deserve society's understanding that they know how they feel is wrong and they are trying their hardest to not offend and deserve to be treated the same as anyone else with a mental disorder who is trying to get better.

Child rapists? Let them rot in prison. They deserve no sympathy. They are monsters who know that they are harming a child and simply do not give a shit about anyone but themselves. They know it is wrong and do not care so why should we care about their freedom and liberty when they obviously do not extend that same god damn courtesy to their victims? Fuck them. Give them decades, life, I don't care as long as when they get out they are too frail to do a god damn thing. Chemically castrate them, physically castrate them, do what needs to be done. I honestly don't think people like that can be rehabilitated once they offend, they will wind up doing it again, just being smarter about it so they don't get caught.
>>
>>6432742
BTW I am just like you OP. MTF transbian.
>>
>>6432417
I disagree OP, if the animal was intelligent enough to comprehend what was occuring, it would definitely have an opinion on the issue, positive or negative. you cant just assume consent from an animal, just because animals fuck each other on a whim in nature. thats nature, an act committed by two animals, without higher reasoning capabilities.

Anytime something with higher reasoning capabilities has sex with a living thing that does not fully comprehend to situation, animal, child, whatever, they are taking advantage of that living thing, whither they are 'harming' it or not, or even if you feel the living thing is 'enjoying' the act your pressing upon it.

Also, the whole pedo thing is beyond fucked. Don't try to compare it to other sexualities, pedo isn't a preference it's a mental illness.

much different than the kind often thrown at trans persons, like a serious mental sickness is present if you like kids. get help.
>>
>>6432713
There have always been people who support bestiality and necrophilia and pedophilia, you're just appealing to "tumblr/sjw menace!" memes to scaremonger that they're somehow much more supported as a result of gay people.

You have no numbers or facts, just opinions and appeals to emotion with anecdotes.
>>
>>6432417
>>6432436
>It's okay to have sex with something that cannot reasonably consent!
>It's totally wrong to have sex with another human being that can totally provide clear consent!

How does that work?
>>
>>6432429
They should be thought over heavily, because ultimately natural arguments, and human disgust will not dissuade (hence lgbt), and overtime these ideas will be considered more. However, if there are well thought out reasons against, such as lack of meaningful consent, or deficit of utility, we can be educated on the discussion before it is addressed by lawmakers and the mob.
>>
>>6437085
Go back and reread my post, and this time try not to be retarded, senpai.
>>
>>6432417
My opinion on bestiality is: get on all fours all naked when it is around, if it tries to ride you, go on. Non-penetrative sex is fine as long as you don't hurt it.
My opinion on pedophilia is: it depends of the age. I began masturbating and imagining other people naked (I felt attracted to children of my age that time, btw, was I a pedo?) when I was 10 so I guess that's the minimum. Would have to think deeply about this to have a decent opinion.
>>
a part of me thinks that state should sanction and enforce cultural norm. however even if bestiality might be bad for society ( i don't know for sure) it's effect are going to be ridicolously low. do you really tihnk people will stop marrying and having children because they could fuck dogs instead? that would be the only reason i would support a ban on bestiality.they are not otherwise worth encouraging or punishing at state level, although society should morally condemn people that take animals as *permanent* partners instead of humans.

i do not support the view that there should be a limit based on the animal pain. if you kill or permanently damage the animal is abuse, but a man fucking an average dog isn't dangerous enough to make me want to ban him. Caring too much about animal rights is hypocrisy and weakness.

I think differently of pedophilia.
Does pedophilia hurt the children?does it help his development? do the answer change based on how the kid perceive the society perception of that sexual act?

i am not qualified to answer those question and i doubt that even mental health institution have a complete answer, but my ultimate take on the matter depends on that of course.

if the pedo sex can be frequently not negative for children, then i think it should be allowed, if it shows that can be quite good for children development then it's ok if the state and society encourage it.
Of course both the child and the parents would have to consent for the act to be legal and a focus shall be consciously put on the wellbeing and development of the child, something that afterall parents are supposed to be in charge of for everything.
Possibly a lower age limit, like 8 should be put in place, but i don't feel qualified to state numbers.

I do reject the issue of consent:A child and his parents take several life changing and not life-changing decision by the time he reaches 18.why would sex be different?
>>
>>6432417
I don't care what you tell me an animal can't consent to sex. As for pedos, respect the law of the land. Personally I would never go below 16.
>>
Report troll threads, hide troll threads, do not reply to troll posters. It's not rocket science.
>>
>>6441842
Regarding the negative effects of child sex-
In my opinion (and experience) it is not entirely the act of sex that damages the psychosocial development of children, but rather the dissonance between how one is treated by an individual and how one is treated by society, meaning the matter of intimacy versus innocence. A "child" is an ideal form imposed on children, and to deny the ideal of the child in private but reinforce it in public destabilizes the relationship
There are, of course, limits to what is healthy to do to a child eg small children should not be having penetrative sex with adults, but I think that absolutely sexual experimentation between children should be destigmatized.
To have an experience, and to know that if you were to talk about that experience accusative questions would be asked and people would see you as somehow damaged, I believe in and of itself does a lot of damage. It's doublethink- to hold true an idea and its opposite. There is no consequence-free recourse for someone to talk about molestation, even by other children, so it must be denied, while simultaneously reminding the child that the experience happened.
I'm not sure how I would suggest going about changing society in this way, but the blame is definitely twofold in the manner of "psychological damages" of children due to sexual relations
>>
>>6440094
Stop projecting on me fampai.
>>
>>6432417
I mean, pedos can't seem to help it. Something is seriously wrong there. That doesn't mean we should let them fuck kids of course. Kids can't consent, kids will never be on the table.

I once, out of curiosity, found a pedophile sub-board on a mental illness forum. It was fucking depressing. Just thread after thread of people talking about how much they hated themselves and how they felt, most of them had suicide plans. Very few had ever acted on their impulses, and most said they even avoided shit like loli because they hated themselves so much for it.

They few that admitted to acting on shit were pretty scary and fucked up. A whole difference in tone to their posts. Pretty sure it takes a combination of pedo-urges, delusion and lack of empathy to actually act anything out on kids.

I should try to find that place again. It was fascinating, in a really fucked up way.
>>
>>6441923
If you do that on 4chan even the front page wouldn't show up.
>>
Straight female here, if that matters.

I have no problem with bestiality as long as the animal isn't hurt. Don't force in anything that's too big, don't restrain the animal, stop if it tries to get away. I find the idea of it being bad because "animals can't consent" ridiculous. Partly because voiced consent is unnecessary (don't restrain it - if it leaves, it doesn't want to have sex, and if it can leave but chooses not to, it's obviously okay with it) and partly because animals are far more casual about sex than humans are, and there's only potential for psychological trauma if they're injured by it. And also in case it matters, I've never partaken in bestiality, but I'd be open to doing so if I got the chance to.

I don't feel as strongly about pedophilia. Theoretically I can see it working without trauma (particularly short-term stuff, and nothing nonconsensual), but every time I've heard someone talk about their experience as a "victim" of pedophilia, they were left with severe psychological issues. I imagine there would be instances where it can be done without mentally harming the child, but it's usually associated with difficult relationships and manipulation, so I think it's best to stay away from it. But for the record, I have no problem with pedophiles, and it saddens me to see them spoken of as evil monsters.
>>
Slippery slope is a fallacy for a reason. If someone bases their rejection of something beneficial to many or genuinely harmless on "what could be acceptable in the future" they're not someone I want anywhere near the creation of policy or legislation and they're not someone I expect to have a meaningful debate with.
>>
I'm a bisexual and a zoosexual. I came to terms with the latter recently but it took a lot of time doing it. I've read things supporting bestiality and arguing against it. It's actually really tough for me to completely agree with either side. Bringing harm to animals is the last thing I want to do but I also feel like sexual connections with animals is a really interesting and beautiful thing. Body language does play largely into it for animals but they're creatures that can't fully comprehend what's happening and we can't fully comprehend their body language.

As for pedophiles, I believe that if they rape a child they should rot away. But those who feel the attraction to a child but see the wrongdoing of it and would never act on it deserve help.

Sexuality can be a confusing and scary thing.
>>
>>6432417
In Austria the age of consent is 14
>>
>>6432417
>Beastiality
Bad
>Pedo
Really fuckin bad
>>
>>6432417
>sex with animals
We kill them for food, so I don't think I'm allowed to really judge it. So long as it doesn't get into abuse, it must be fine.

>sex with children?
Retarded christfags keep pushing as if it's going to happen, but they fail to see we're going in the opposite way - as we SHOULD.

We keep increasing the age for consent again and again, while we're pushing people into becoming adults later and later, through more ways than one.

This one is just not going to happen and it shouldn't happen anyway.
>>
I don't get the "animals can't consent" argument.
When did we ever care if an animal could consent or not?
>>
I love how all conservatards in this thread forget one simple fact:

It's been DECADES since homosexuality was legalised, and no one has seriously considered pedophilia and bestiality to be acceptable on a large scale.

All slippery slope arguments are forced to ignore this reality, like the cowards you truly are.
>>
>>6432429
Do you're ok with imprisoning, killing and eating a cow, but not jizzing inside it? Kinda illogical.
>>
Ideally, we'd live in a world where everyone and every animal could have the power to give true consent. That is, however, not the case. Children are generally incapable of giving real consent to an older person. And the same goes for animals, they have no real, formal way of expressing true consent. Therefore, pedophilia and beastuality should not be practised.
>>
Beastiality should be legal, because animal abuse isn't. There is a big difference between someone fucking their dog that they love and keep happy and healthy and someone stuffing hamsters up their ass, cruelly putting the animal in danger. Most animals can consent to sex by the act of staying or walking away, and as long as that consent is clearly maintained then its alright.

Pedophilia should be legal with the parents consent, and illegal between a parent and their own non-adult child. Parental guidance will prevent rape and abuse while allowing healthy interactions. A child who cannot understand or clearly consent to sex would not be allowed by their parents to have sex.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.