[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is nothing more pure than love between two girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10
File: yara-daenerys_0.jpg (77 KB, 1240x828) Image search: [Google]
yara-daenerys_0.jpg
77 KB, 1240x828
There is nothing more pure than love between two girls
>>
Gay love = best love
>>
Women cant fuck eachother

Cringed hard when this ugly( yes they are both ugly but the uglier) said he was going to fuck tits out of that one.

like, seriously?
>>
File: autisim.jpg (75 KB, 470x747) Image search: [Google]
autisim.jpg
75 KB, 470x747
>>6432359
>>
>>6432326

Aren't there only like 14 episodes left in the show? I don't understand why they would even tease something like this when she needs to get her ass to westeros and kill the WW with her dragons asap.
>>
Nothing more pure than
>domestic violence
>>
>>6433923
But who are the guards going to arrest when they get called?
>>
File: VGU0095P040023.jpg (948 KB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
VGU0095P040023.jpg
948 KB, 1200x1800
>>6432376
>I don't understand why they would even tease something like this
The producers of this show are straight men that want to prove how progressive they are. That's really all you need to know.

I think they really fucked up the pure and dedicated love Loras had in the books. TV Loras is such a huge slut.

Then again, I think the show really fucked up Renly to. From how he's described in the books, beefy with a baby face, I imagined him looking something like pic related.
>>
>>6434024
Why would they get called? Good girls know when to keep their Greyjoy mouths shut.
>>
>>6434266
...Okay, that got me a little hard. I now approve of this previously ghastly pairing.
>>
http://poal.me/ajl2i2
>>
>>6432376
>I don't understand why they would even tease something like this
Queer baiting and tumblr pandering. Everything that is happening now is the consequence of the media reaction to Sansa's rape last season.
>>
There is nothing more nonexistent than love between a female and anything else other than their child. Even in that case, it's far from a guarantee.
>>
>>6432326
Which is why dyke relationships have more domestic violence than even coal burner relationships?
>>
>>6434875
women are so savage. the world is lucky men exist to keep them in check.
>>
>>6434258
how was loras a slut in the show?
>>
>>6432326
Reminder that Yara hesitated when asked to give up rape and was probably being dishonest when she promised to do so.
>>
>>6434940
I'm sure the islands whose ENTIRE FUCKING CULTURE is reaving and raping will just suddenly stop doing that because a dyke Queen tells them to. Knowing how fucking awful this shows writing is, I can see them actually being perfectly fine with it

Shit, generic show ruined by politics and production issues
>>
>>6434908
After the love of his life died, he killed two guys and then moved on. He slept with paid whores, hit on Oberyn, and was even going to marry Cersei.

In the books, he became a Kingsguard and took a vow of chastity. And never betrayed his true king, Renly.
>>
>>6432326
>There is nothing more impure than love between two girls
>>
>>6432326
What does this mean? How is it more pure?
>>
File: image.jpg (270 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
270 KB, 640x1136
>>5573190
Lesbians are really violent.

They brutalize and rape the ones they claim to love more than any other group.

Not pure
>https://mainweb-v.musc.edu/vawprevention/lesbianrx/factsheet.shtml
>>Sexual abuse by a woman partner has been reported by up to 50% of lesbians
>http://www.advocate.com/crime/2014/09/04/2-studies-prove-domestic-violence-lgbt-issue
>The CDC’s 2010 National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey, released again in 2013 with new analysis, reports in its first-ever study focusing on victimization by sexual orientation that the lifetime prevalence of rape, physical violence, or stalking by an intimate partner was 43.8 percent for lesbians
>>
>>6436026
That has nothing to do with lesbians. It's a myth that women are non-violent. Straight women will hit their male partners at about that same rate. But that almost never gets reported because men are considered weak if they complain about violence.

It can be pretty fucking scary having a crazed woman slapping and scratching you and knowing that you have to just stand there and take it because if you so much as raise a hand it could be serious jail time and no court will ever believe you over her.

Women and men are both human and humans are violent. Understand this, people.
>>
>>6436070
Sure it does. The whole community thinks it can do no wrong and is gung-ho about using violence to get things, even from loved ones.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/27056045/
And lesbians are actually much more prone to commit crime. There's even weird plays that seem cavalier about raping others. Rotten to the core.
>>
>>6436104
>The whole community thinks it can do no wrong and is gung-ho about using violence to get things, even from loved ones.

lol That's what I'm saying. You don't have a lot of experience with straight women, do you?
>>
>>6436147
They don't have near the same crime arrest rates
>>
>>6436156
Female against male domestic violence almost never gets reported. Cis women get away with a hell of a lot because they're women. Lesbians get treated more like men for better or worse.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 450x154) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 450x154
>>6436181
Really doubt it. The cops wouldn't let lesbians preform this if they treated them like men.

Lesbians don't seem to face the problems other letters do so that's why they think stuff like this is acceptable.
>>
>>6436239
And honestly, being that cavalier about kids getting violated is creepy.

Like some sort of bad steryotype no one else in lgbt would try.
>>
>>6436239
I said they get treated more like men (than straight women) but they still get treated with more leniency than men.

That's a pretty lolworthy pic though. The vagina monologues really isn't that bad. This board is great, everyone gets triggered.
>>
>>6436259
It's creepy and sleazy to people who were hurt as kids and I can't see why people who do so many things that are wrong would act like they have the right to judge others.

Really it's hard to believe just how toxic the community is.
>>
File: 3f6JnCe.jpg.gif (3 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
3f6JnCe.jpg.gif
3 MB, 320x180
>>6436275
>Really it's hard to believe just how toxic the community is.

Welcome to humanity, dick face :)
>>
>>6436299
Wish the community weren't so rapey and gross
>>
>>6436239
>>6436026
Why are lesbians there worst of the absolute worst? Almost as bad as trannies. Imagine how fucked up a trans lesbian is. The strength of a man and the domestic abuse of a lesbian
>>
File: Duckking2000.gif (65 KB, 172x120) Image search: [Google]
Duckking2000.gif
65 KB, 172x120
>>6436315
A lot of women wish men weren't so rapey and gross. That's just how the cookie crumbles.
>>
>>6436324
Castrated boys aren't strong at all. And the cops will love to drag them of to boy jail. Much easier to solve problem
>>
>>6436342
The charts all say lesbians are worse than straight men.
>>
>>6436356
That's some serious kettle pot calling though. Accept your humanity.
>>
>>6436377
And that's seriously ironic coming from a community that always talks down to others.
>>
>>6436356
If an average strength (And average 'knowing how to throw a punch) dude hits another, you're going to have some serious fucking damage.
Men might think twice about hitting another male.

Females don't know how to throw a punch in a comparable number men, aren't socialized into not 'hitting', and aren't on average as strong as men.
There are multiple things not keeping them from jumping to hitting.

No shit.
>>
>>6436408
That's why I come to this board. Not even lgbt but the trolling and butthurt here is off the charts. This place makes /b look like a hugbox, it's great.
>>
>>6436413
>Men might think twice about hitting another male.

This. It's also fully expected that if a man hits another man, that's the start of an altercation. Women think if they hit there will be no retaliation because in their mind that's the trump card to win a disagreement.
>>
File: file.png (405 KB, 782x422) Image search: [Google]
file.png
405 KB, 782x422
>>6432326
yfw she ends up with transbian Thea
I mean, half of the job is already done.
>>
>>6432326
Is that why lesbians beat each other so much?

For purity.
>>
Yara kinda got a nice ass though.
>>
>>6434964
That's what they were talking about, of course, but it's funny to remember that it means she also had to personally swear off rape, which would probably be a significant sacrifice on her part.

Also,
>judging a show for things that didn't even happen on the show
Nobody really likes Yara that much. That's why she didn't get picked at the kingsmoot. Of course she can't convince them to give up rape, but she's promising that they will because that's how she gets help in killing her crazy uncle.
>>
I want Yara to fuck her so bad. Shes taller too hnnnggg

Make the queen a bitch!
>>
>>6432326
How about the love and acceptance of Jesus, you godless fucking heathens. Fucking retards, eternity is FOREVER, get that through your thick faggot skulls.
>>
File: image.jpg (163 KB, 615x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163 KB, 615x960
Cough cough
>>
>>6438384
>believing lies about an afterlife that only exist to convince the proletariat masses not to rock the boat and accept their shit station in life.

Real talk, this is the only life you get. There is no afterlife waiting for you. Don't waste your precious limited time you have worshiping a demigod zombie in the hopes he will invite you to his eternal party when you die.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.