[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When are the trannies going to get their own board? Every single
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1462445042656.gif (319 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1462445042656.gif
319 KB, 250x250
When are the trannies going to get their own board?
Every single thread there are posts like ">tfw no penis" or ">no dick = no gay bf"

Gender is not sexuality. All you are doing is attention seeking shitposting. You are not a gay man, you are a straight woman. Gay men will never date you because gay men are into other gay men. Fuck off.

No one cares about your mental illness.
>>
if only we could just ban faggots from posting, because all they do is shit up our board with inane complaints about "muh trannies wahh wahh"
reported for spam
>>
>>6429282
>all they do is shit up the place with valid complaints
>>
>>6429246
But m8 homosexuality is also a mental illness homosexuals and transsexuals are literally on the same spectrum.
>>
>>6429246
They are never going to leave
I fucking hate them too
A large reason why I only come to this board occasionally

Every single thread there is at least one tranny post
The only solace I have is that they're all fucking crazy and thus likely to kill themselves
>>
>>6429357
>Homosexuality is """normal"""
wew lad
>>
>>6429361
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>6429347
No they are not. One is a legit mental illness linked to issues during childhood leading to someone believing they are tge opposite gender.

The other is a hormone imbalance in the brain causing attraction to the same sex
>>
>>6429369
4/10
>>
>>6429388
???
>>
>>6429386
>A hormone imbalance causes people to want to fuck the same sex, effectively taking them out of the gene pool
>Not a mental illness
Not to mention that homosexual transsexuals have been shown to have the exact same hormone imbalance, just far more severe. The "childhood issues" group i.e. AGP/AAP peeps suffer from a different sort of mental illness but you should keep in mind the guy who coined the terms pushed for keeping homosexuality as a mental illness in the DSM for the exact reason that the difference between homosexuals and homosexual transsexuals is very much a matter of degree.
>>
>>6429394
1/10 for getting me to reply. very low energy. embarrassing.
>>
>Faggots think they're sane; get uppity
Hollywood what have you done?
>>
>>6429421
?????
>>
>>6429386
>tfw the only physical evidence we have for gay people is neurological differences like trannies but less extensive and not including the part that's non-plastic past the womb
So less scientifically legitimate than trannies and without any evidence that they didn't just become that way late in life from trauma/mental illness...
LOL
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.