[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you agree with this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: history repeats.png (73 KB, 857x1323) Image search: [Google]
history repeats.png
73 KB, 857x1323
Do you agree with this?
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 300x418) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 300x418
>>6428506
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_equivalence
>>
File: sunnies kek.jpg (39 KB, 500x301) Image search: [Google]
sunnies kek.jpg
39 KB, 500x301
>>6428506
oh jesus fucking christ I was not ready for the last one
>>
>>6428506
Well considering that we already have proven that not every species fits neatly into male and female, yes. Not to mention that even humans can naturally deviate from the binary due to countless reasons, and that's only counting anatomical deviations.
>>
>>6428506
The five genders:
Goth, Male, Red, Fat, and Female.
>>
>>6428506
One of these is not like the others.
>>
>>6428675
>goth
>purple
That is clearly emo you fucking cis shitlord check your fucking privilege.
>>
>>6428506
2 genders, 2 categories within each.

Masculine Male, Masculine Female, Feminine Male, Feminine Female.
>>
File: Névtelen-1.png (440 KB, 1648x800) Image search: [Google]
Névtelen-1.png
440 KB, 1648x800
>>6428506
Rare occasion when something annoys me so much I reply with a comic
>>
No.

Also whoever made this either b8s 2hard4me or has no idea what the original elements meant.
>>
Classical elements were very mutable in most major theories.
>>
>>6428952
Most a kettő hogy is függ össze, anon?

Religion is associated with LGBT issues, and general social cohesion, since religion was created in order to create and enforce the unwritten laws of mankind, creating a societal framework based on the theory of 'don't be an asshole'. Also, religion served to protect people from illnesses in the then-backwards ages (concept of kosher vs non-kosher food, modest clothing to protect women from rape, monogamy and marriage to prevent spread of STDs), but was abused repeatedly (women were raped regardless of clothing, the concept of monogamy abused to estabilish a patriarchial society, because it caused the fathers to be identifiable, clergy, once tasked to keep up order used their power to rule over anyone).

The breakdown of religion is the breakdown of society. The breakdown of society breeds feminism and gender studies majors.

Humanities majors should be outlawed.
>>
>>6428952
you just made up that last one though. and who's to say what's moving forwards or backwards when it comes to theology or gender identity? just because it's the cultural standard you're used to doesn't mean it's inherently progressive
>>
>>6428511
except it's not, sorry it violated your /pol/ feefees. like the universe is constantly changing and adapting for everything EXCEPT for human identity because ???
>>
>>6430761
OK, I'll humor you. The first three examples given are objectively verifiable through scientific observation and are irrefutable facts. The last one has nothing to do with science and is a completely subjective claim made with no mathematical foundation. The photo you posted isn't an argument and does nothing to support your claim. It only compares it to completely unrelated claims that have been proven in the past. You're literally arguing that your claim must be correct because other claims have been correct before.
>>
>>6428506
Fag-degeneracy and all that bullshit can't be explained scientifically. The rest can.
Shit graphic maybe women and womenbrains will fall for it.
>>
>>6430761
The universe is changing at a pace you fagbreath can not comprehend. :(
>>
>>6428732
>what is false dichotomy
>>
>>6430818
i'm not op but yeah mathematics has never been a good measurement for brain types and behavior, like no shit. you can't apply unchanging scientific standards to people because everyone is different

you're obviously getting at muh chromosomes or whatever reddit-tier argument actual scientists would refute so don't give me this muh facts bullshit
>>
>>6430853
>mathematics has never been a good measurement for brain types and behavior
Then why are you implying that it can be compared to mathematical facts ? See >>6428511.
>>
>>6430858
i was referring to the set standards vs. flux dichotomy the picture is presenting, not how these things are measured.
>>
>>6430872
Then what is your point ?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.