[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Always wondered. Do gay guys care very much about the size of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 680x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 680x900
Always wondered. Do gay guys care very much about the size of their partner's penis?
>>
File: what the fug.png (11 KB, 211x246) Image search: [Google]
what the fug.png
11 KB, 211x246
>>6428434
>5.5" global average
>>
>>6428434
wikipedia says gays have larger penises in general and care about the size of their partner

>Oh and im a size queen post ur skype to get a pic of my bf's 9incher
>>
File: GBF.png (51 KB, 645x890) Image search: [Google]
GBF.png
51 KB, 645x890
>>6428434
>Do gay guys care very much about the size of their partner's penis?

Nope, not at all, OP.
>>
Oh yeah, way more than het girls.

Unless you're an exclusive bottom, of course.
>>
>>6428434
I care about booty
>>
I do care but I care more about the man carrying the dick.
>>
Have you ever denied some guy sex because of his size? Have you ever been denied because of that?
>>
>>6428532
no, he was small too, u can have fun with anything
>it was one of my many factors that made me consider him to be not so fun, but believe me it was like 5% important and all the other reasons were like 15% or 25% each so its a small issue
>>
>>6428434
>tfw no-dick = no bf
Yes, yes they do.
>>
>>6428532
No
Yes, almost all the time
>>
>>6428434
it's a consideration, but a relatively minor one. if someone is an extreme outlier on either end then size on its own becomes more relevant. most of the time aesthetics is a much more important consideration imho, but even then the same can be said.

>partner
if it's your partner then it'll probably rank pretty low on the list below a bunch of boring domestic/relationship things, unless you absolutely need a huge cock to get off

>ASEAN PENOS
>>
>>6428648
What if its just a one night stand? Also do other aspects like curvature/girth/cut/uncut factor in?
>>
well i only top so other than me stroking it maybe sucking it, admiring it in panties, groping it when i advance on my partner it doesn't really make a difference to me.
>>
>tfw your dick is 6.5" but looks 5" in relation to your body
>>
>>6429086
if my dick curves how the fuck do i measure it
its different length on both sides
>>
>>6429098
Along the side of the shaft, going along with the curve?
>>
>>6429098
>take a piece of string
>lay it along the length of your curved dick
>measure the string with a ruler
It's like you've never improvised tape measure before
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.