[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
to the FTM's, what is your personal definition of masculinity?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: 6889.png (348 KB, 550x539) Image search: [Google]
6889.png
348 KB, 550x539
to the FTM's, what is your personal definition of masculinity?

to the MTF's, what is your personal definition of femininity?
>>
>>6428128
There is no set or defined definition of either.
>>
>>6428169
>personal
>>
File: 1457665897729.png (45 KB, 1143x819) Image search: [Google]
1457665897729.png
45 KB, 1143x819
>>6428169
Haha! Yea!
>>
>>6428169
That's why he asked for a personal definition. Not a general one.

You didn't even read the op at all, you dumb cunt.
>>
>>6428128
Hm. It's hard to define femininity. I guess I associate it with empathy, compassion, self-care, gentleness, and perhaps submissiveness.

I like to express myself femininely with my style... how I dress, and how I do my makeup and hair, but the personality traits are the important bit.
>>
>>6428169
>no reading comprehension
>>
>>6428186
>submission

When a hoe can't stand her ground I drop her immediately. Can't stand pushovers and accomodators.
>>
>>6428178
>>6428182
>>6428185
>>6428185
>>6428187
Holy fucking shit. That IS my personal thoughts on the "definition of fem/masc". You faggots seriously say I have no reading comprehension, and you couldn't even get that much out of my post? Fuck you people are testy as shit.
>>
>>6428207
Welcome.
>>
File: laughing lion.jpg (121 KB, 388x500) Image search: [Google]
laughing lion.jpg
121 KB, 388x500
>>6428207
you got btfo senpai
>>
>>6428263
By what? People didn't even manage to understand what I was saying. They can bitch all they want about it.

>>6428258
Honestly, it's been a long time since I've seen this much autism in one thread. I guess it really is summer.

>inb4 y-you too, senpai! ;~;
>>
>>6428263
>shitty meme pic
>btfo
kys kid
>>
File: 1430888394991.jpg (263 KB, 544x841) Image search: [Google]
1430888394991.jpg
263 KB, 544x841
>>6428128
>to the FTM's, what is your personal definition of masculinity?

To protect, procreate and provide
>>
>>6428285
Here a little serious indulgement. In your personal "definition". It wasn't a definition. It was just you saying you didn't believe there to be a set one.

You didn't explain if you had any yourself, perhaps. Anything specific. Anything you actually believed.

It was a shite answer desu senpai. Like asking someone "What kind of music are you into?" and they go "Oh, anything, really." Technically a valid answer, but it doesn't benefit the conversation and makes you sound very boring because you have no clearly outlined interest, or in this case belief.

Try to dig a little deeper and perhaps explain what you actually feel in regards to your sex/Gender.

That make it a little more clear?
>>
Fuck You. There are only 2 genders you fucktard.
>>
>>6428313
Clearly wasn't boring enough to not warrant 4 fucking replies. If you thought my answer was boring, then why fucking reply to it, and hell why even keep replying to me now? Someone asked what my personal definition of masc/fem is, and I fucking gave them my definition. "There isn't one."

I responded to the OP, but not EXACTLY how he fucking wanted it. It was ONE reply in a thread of surely at least dozens of replies. It clearly triggered enough autism in you and all of those other Anons to make the sperg out at my response.

I don't think that "gender" has a definition, and I don't think trying to give it one is worth any time or effort.

There's your long version of my post since you clearly couldn't divine that from my first one.
>>
>>6428345
Wew lad, your Jimmies are rustled af :I

>make shitty comment
>STOP SPERGING OUT YOU AUTIST

It goes both ways, I guess.

Sorry for questioning your answer. Why'd you think that it's a waste of time? Trying to pursue a definition or an ideal, I mean.
>>
File: gold lel face uncontollable.jpg (125 KB, 1375x749) Image search: [Google]
gold lel face uncontollable.jpg
125 KB, 1375x749
>>6428305
>kys

Looks like we got a leafy fan here
>>
>>6428394
Come on now, if you're gonna go with the "ur jimjams are so rustlino'd fimfam" angle, then why act like saying this was a "sperg out" is out of the question?

I just don't think that trying to attach any definition to something that isn't definable is worth the effort. Like, masc and fem obviously means something different to every person (hence this threads existence). I might think of myself as masculine, while a body builder might call me a tiny little weenie girly-man. I just meant to say... what's the point, really? I would give you my "definition" of what masc or fem means, but I just don't think one exists, and that trying to make up a set of traits that make something masculine or feminine is just kind of a waste of time. That's all.

>>6428414
I'm not even that Anon, but you don't seriously think that kys was made up by that attention whore, do you? I saw that shit being posted in the fag threads on /b/ almost 8 years ago.
>>
>>6428128
This is a trap, because whatever you say, the follow-up question would be "oh, so you think the other gender can't be like that, too?"

Genders have no essential properties. That is to say, they have no properties that make them what they are and without which they would lose their identity. Every property associated with a gender is an accidental property. Therefore they are perfectly meaningless categories.
>>
>>6428285
>being this mad
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.