[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /lgbt/ Would you date a guy with scars on him? Would you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7
Hey /lgbt/

Would you date a guy with scars on him?

Would you be worried youd hurt him if you guys had sex?

How would you react if he didn't tell you and you saw it when he pulled his pants off?

Pic related
>>
>>6425775
I don't think I'd really care. Maybe if they were from self harm I guess, but even then I don't think I'd care as long as they weren't a whiny bitch about it
>>
>>6425775
>Babe does it hurt you if I touch you here?
>If yes, be careful not to touch
>If not, just keep going
I think scars and such are cool in a way, so I don't mind a little bit
Is that your scar, OP? Do you feel insecure?
>>
File: 1377465095939.jpg (73 KB, 478x521) Image search: [Google]
1377465095939.jpg
73 KB, 478x521
dude scars are badass
>>
>>6425775
I like scars. They look bad ass, unless they're somehow deforming an important part of the body (dick/face)
>>
>>6425811
it is my scar. I have cancer and it effected my kidney so thats actually where the kidney is. It goes further but i dont wanna expose myself on here that much. I'm only asking cos loads of cute guys have turned me down from it even when they were all over me calling me daddy ect when it gets to that they run off
>>
>>6425862
lolwat
That's so bizarre. It's just a scar, everybody has them
>>
Guy tells me he's in plane crash while shooting the shit at work
Yea right now u were not
He lifts up shirt and is like covered in large scars
Ooh... his dad and gf didn't make it.
>why would u not date hime
>>
>>6425862
scars make for great stories/small talk. it's mental if someone leaves you over something as small as that, scars are interesting (and in many cases hot) as fuck
>>
>>6425775
>>6425862
This is the problem with most of cute guys. They have the same ammount if not more problems than girls.

You're hot op and a scar is really fucking nothing. I can immagine you banging me. Hnngggg <34
>>
>>6425904
someone once told me mentioning the scar is like mentioning i have a third nipple n was weird, it was funny but wtf.
>>
>>6425775
I've got a fetish for fit guys with lots of stretch marks that have healed over because they used to be fat.

1. Yes
2. Nope
3. Turned on.
>>
>>6425924
lmao thanks i can too if i knew how u looked :P
>>
>>6425814
thanks i dont really have a badass story to go with it tho
>>
>>6425811
Scars generally don't hurt.
Mines sometimes itch a little, if rarely.
>>
>>6426112
mine hurts sometimes it feels like they are cutting me again but it goes away after a bit
>>
>>6425775

I wouldn't mind at all. I'd kiss it too if he wanted me to. I'm not gay though, I'm MtF.
>>
>>6426131
thats nice of you i wish i had known more people irl that didn't mind the scars at all
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-20-19-38-04.png (139 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-20-19-38-04.png
139 KB, 720x1280
If anyone is interested in chatting here is my kik im going out rn to the store wont be back till late
>>
>>6426190
Don't see why we can't chat right here.
>>
>>6426265
true i'd have to keep on my phone the whole time though to see who replied. I like responding asap, plus the alerts feature is a nice touch. lmao
>>
ded
>>
if i have scars from cutting myself on my arms is that a turn off even if they are very old and I got over my problems a long time ago (5+ years)
>>
>>6425775
Of course I would. It's so clichéd but if I'm dating you, it's because I love all of you. Scars and all.

I've got a few scars myself. On my lower back (more towards the middle actually) I have a couple of horizontal stretch marks and on my butt as well.

I've never been overweight. In fact, I've always been underweight but I simply grew up too fast during puberty. I shot up to 6'3" in the span of maybe two or three years. I'm still growing even at 21. Unfortunately.
>>
>>6427256
well i don't think they are. Would it be ok to see them? im sure by now theyre mostly gone
>>
>>6427262
shit your tall that's p cool actually i like tall people

wht were the scratches from
>>
>>6427263
Different guy, I used to cut myself back a few years ago, most of them are still pretty visible, even though I've long quit.
I didn't cut particularly deep either.

>>6427256
Can't speak for others, but I certainly wouldn't turn down a girl with a row of scars on her arm, I mean, it wouldn't be a dealbreaker or deciding factor for me.
>>
>>6427303
sorry to hear anon. Why do you cut? you dont have to tell if you dont want though.
>>
>>6427317
I just used to feel really shitty and inadequate, always just thinking dark and depressing thoughts, never feeling joy, the cutting kind of took me away from that for a while, the sharp pain, the lingering burning sensation after spraying a fresh cut with cold water, the endorphins from the pain.
>>
>>6427347
ah yea i never made it that far i went on antidepressants this week actually was close to offing myself a few weeks ago but now its chill

would it be cool to see your scars in private maybe if you arent comfy on here?
>>
>>6427357
I did it while on anti-depressants, thing with those is that you'll have to consider that sometimes they might never work on you, sometimes they kind of "wear off" or you get used to them

I very briefly was on one which began giving me suicidal thoughts and that was fucking terrifying, stopped with those, so be on the lookout for that when trying a new anti-depressant.
I'll see if I can be bothered to take a picture, I don't think anyone but me has ever seen them, not even my best friend, who's one of the few people who know.
>>
>>6427263
original anon here. they're honestly pretty deep and they're raised scars. Even though I'm more light skinned, I still have a tendency to develop raised scars and keloids because I'm black. that stand out more. Ironically, I used to cut because of anxiety and depression, but the scars have just caused me to become even more depressed. I could show in private

surprised I haven't gotten any /pol/ answers like I did it for attention, it's my fault no one will want to get with me now, etc
>>
>>6427403
its all in your head don't worry about it. If you want someone just go for them and you never know. And hey i like lighter skinned black guys so dont worry about it.
>>
>>6427279
The scars were from my skin not catching up to how fast my bones were growing hehe

They've faded, kind of, but I'm fairly tan (I'm half Asian) and they mostly look like I've been laying on something for too long. They're a little lighter than the rest of me. When I do get tanner, you can barely see them. If at all.
>>
>>6427439
i'm sure its nothing a little bit of cover cant fix. Ever tried it? Also massage therapy can help work them out.
>>
>>6427403

>surprised I haven't gotten any /pol/ answers like I did it for attention, it's my fault no one will want to get with me now, etc

You're not a woman talking to straight men.
>>
>>6425862
I'd rather turn you down cause you're hairy down there.
>>
>>6427567
old pic i have shaved
>>
>>6427573
Then I wouldn't give a fuck, the scar itself is kinda hot since it almost follows the Apollo's belt line, if you worked out you would look great with it.

Kinda weird that some idiots turned you down because of it.
>>
>>6427632
yea i dont know it's scary to some and gross to others. I don't know why.

I had surgery thats why i couldn't shave i do it regularly though on my cock area cos i think its gross too i like my partner to be shaved there too
>>
>>6427357
http://i.imgur.com/hhRKIBq.jpg
Not much to ogle at, but there it is.
Camera is shit, and they have faded somewhat with time, but it'd be readily apparent if I rolled up my sleeve.
>>
>>6427652
>http://i.imgur.com/hhRKIBq.jpg
thats not that bad, you have very nice looking skin though! its very fair and pale. Very sexy IMO
>>
>>6427439
I have those too, they're not actually scars from what I understand, just tears in the fatty part of the skin under the surface. There's no actual scar tissue afaik
>>
>>6427663
You wouldn't say that if you saw the rest of me
>>
File: 1462923714649.jpg (7 KB, 211x250) Image search: [Google]
1462923714649.jpg
7 KB, 211x250
>>6427649
I wonder how you do it, it takes ages for me to shave myself, literally 6 hours every 2 weeks or so. I hate being naturally a bear.
>>
>>6427719
I'm hairy too but it helps to bleach body hair though in all honesty most people compromise with my genitals just being clean shaven vs the rest of me. Buy straight razors they cut cleaner and are way faster to get rid of hair.
>>
>>6427713
let me see the rest of you the i doubt i'll change my mind
>>
>>6427756
Aha, thanks but no thanks, I'm not looking to get picked up.
>>
>>6427719
i love bears tho <3 post pics
>>
>>6427779
lol ok ok im just saying ur probably not as bad as u say
>>
>>6427795
wow rare to see someone into bears. I literally never ran into anyone into bears before
>>
File: 1381882672960.png (317 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1381882672960.png
317 KB, 800x600
>>6425775
I have a big scar on my chest, never mention it and no on has ever cared.

People still call me sexy. Sometimes people ask how I got it but thats it. Used to be suoer self conscious of it in HS but being false confident at first and guys still telling me im hot made me get over it
>>
>>6427748
I actually forgot to say, I have one scar on my neck and I'll probably have a huge one after I do a plastic surgery so it'd be very hypocritical of me to turn down anyone because of a scar.

If I were you I'd just worry about working out and having a good personality, for good people that's what it matters.
>>
File: 1465892947661s.jpg (7 KB, 236x250) Image search: [Google]
1465892947661s.jpg
7 KB, 236x250
>>6425862
>daddy
>>
>>6425775
I guess I'm kind of known for having an odd scar on my stomach.
Or it's at least one of my bodies more notable features
Apart from people asking how I got it (quite frequently), I've never had anyone have an issue with it

Using op pic scar as an example, if his body was nice it wouldn't be an issue

however a plethora of scars on the arms from self inflicted cutting would be a dealbreaker for me, but only because that's an obvious red flag
>>
>>6425775
Yes
No
Ask what happened and continue
>>
>>6425862
Same issue here. I have five large scars around my waist area (mostly between my belly button and cock) and really don't want to have a guy learn about them when I first drop my pants. I usually chat with guys for a while and at some point in time (well before sex) I mention the scars. I'd say 50% of the guys either say they'd rather not get involved at that point of just stop corresponding.
>>
>>6427262
This is literally exact same as me, im underweight and i have a bunch of really severe scars from just growing too fast, my bf calls them my tiger scrates because it honestly looks like i got slashed by a tiger
>>
File: IMG_0748.jpg (235 KB, 2576x1932) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0748.jpg
235 KB, 2576x1932
>>6425775
Some people will find it sexy, other's will find the idea that you were "sick" disconcerting, fact is you're alive.
PS. I'd sleep with you.
>>
I have facial scars from a dog attack.

Never has been an issue
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.