[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can a straight man find handsome men for secks while still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 1465148086445.jpg (28 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1465148086445.jpg
28 KB, 300x300
How can a straight man find handsome men for secks while still being anonymous? Dont want anyone in town to see that shit, ya feel me family?
>>
Grindr, jackd, scruff etc just don't use a face picture. Mention in your profile you're curious/discreet. Prepare for dick Avalanche.
>>
File: 1466395796981.jpg (125 KB, 640x416) Image search: [Google]
1466395796981.jpg
125 KB, 640x416
>>6424270

But my face is actually attractive but I have a pale hairy dad-bod. They will be pleasantly surprised.
>>
>>6424261

>How can a straight man find handsome men for secks

Stop right there. Why do you feel the need to keep up a delusion to yourself?
>>
>>6424410
Its not gay if you don't put it in the bum, as long as its just kissing and sucking, its all good.
>>
>>6424536

But what if you want to take it up the bum but you still only want to be romantic with the women? Sexual addiction and degeneracy?
>>
>>6424261
tell the bi or gay guy you want to be discrete
>People are plenty open to that u just gotta go look for some, in fact sucking off a straight guy us fun kuz you feel like ur as good at head as a girl :P
>>
>>6424261
>How can a straight man find handsome men for secks
>straight man
PRESS [X] TO DOUBT

The fact that you managed to post here already disproves your heterosexuality.
>>
>>6424905
I dated a guy for 4 months all the while him telling me he is straight even though he had sucked my dick and i fucked him and everything

>its not really ur place to dictate someones sexuality to them
That being said he was not straight.
>>
>>6424920

You can be a straight guy and still be a MSM. I love the idea of holding hands with my elderly wife on a park bench, but the idea of doing the same with a man makes me want to vomit. But I still want to suck some nice peen. Thoughts?
>>
Don't listen to the haters trying to convince you that you're a fag, OP.

The apps that previous anon mentioned are all good options. Craigslist can also yield decent results, but it may take a while to find a guy that's to your taste.
>>
>>6424920
>its not really ur place to dictate someones sexuality to them
Well I'm just saying no cis straight man could ever pass the secret test required to visit this place.

So being here automatically means you're /lgbt/, forever and ever.
>>
>>6424935
if u say so, this guy basically showed me that dictating sexuality to someone isnt going to work XD
>>
>>6424261
>straight
You bi
>>
>>6424992
no argument fro me
>/b/ makes ppl gay so i mean new coverts every day they they just get curious and click /lgbt/ once and boom! they are hooked
remind me to thank those sneaky jews later at our "down with white male america" conference
>>
>>6424992
nope,
straight but just curious
>>
>>6425016

But /lgbt/ says those dont exist so someone who will fuck both genders but only fall in love with the opposite sex is straight, just deviant with their sexual habits.
>>
>>6424261
post face
>>
>>6425041
Best kind of straight guy tbqh. <3
>>
>>6425041
"straight"
>>
>>6424847
The millisecond your pipi makes contact with his rusty brown ring donut, you are considered gay
>>
>Me
>In monogamous heterosexual relationship for 6 years
>Want to suck dick every day

Sexuality is just a temporary state. Right now I am "straight".
>>
>>6425593
sure u are
>>
>>6426223
Just to clarify, the quotation marks are there to imply that I am definitely not straight. But as far as anyone is concerned, I am. If I were to tell gay ppl irl that I'm bi or something they'd say "ya right" and pshaw at me.
>>
>>6425593
Nah, someone who is bisexual isn't just straight OR gay, it's a unique thing itself.
>>
>>6424935
>Thoughts
Repressed bisexual.
You're uncomfortable with homosexuality because you believe strongly in gender roles and have internalized and most likely subconcious homophobia due to your upbringing.
Your concious mind doesn't have anything against your gay side so you have no problem with sex, but the thought of intimacy disgusts you because your subconcious is a gaybashing homophobe.

This is an extremely common situation if the droves of "MWM seeking NSA" is any indication.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.