[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bisexual Male Question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 1920x1080
Hey guys, question. I'm a bisexual man, I was hoping you other dudes could help me out with this. I'm slightly closeted, I tell people I'm bi but I tell the women I get with that I only top while that is most certainly not true. My question is, are any of you bisexual bottoming dudes fully open with females? If so, does it slightly immasculate you/get you cuckolded? Cause that is something that I am not only not into but horrified by. I love the women and the men I find myself involved with but for some reason women seem petty with that and I don't want to get labeled as "one of the girls" for lack of a better way to put it. Cause I'm definitely a masculine guy at the end of the day, it's a big part of how I present myself and aside from just choosing to be a masc bottom and go full Alexander the Great I feel like people other than my male partners knowing that I enjoy bottoming will ruin my persona. How has this paradigm gone for you guys?

tl;dr how can I be honest about bottoming with women without getting pegged or cucked at the other end of the tunnel? Neither of which I want (real dicks and they're all mine)

K thx
>>
>being bi
>not having MMF threesomes
>>
>>6423081
There is no way
Women do not respond well to that and it will ruin the power dynamics unless you're a sub bitch
>>
>>6423303
Got it thanks
>>
>>6423081
Use her other tunnel
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.