[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need an orchi since my antiandrogen is pretty much killing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: ded.gif (418 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
ded.gif
418 KB, 500x275
I need an orchi since my antiandrogen is pretty much killing my liver and kidneys but on the second thought, why bother? I'll never look like a woman, I am old and a hon so it makes no sense to cut cancerous gonads off at this point. The damage has been done so I should pretty much wait until AA kills my liver, shouldn't I?
>>
Nah.
>>
>>6422210
Why bit just kill yourself more effectively then? Waiting to die by liver failure is pretty retarded tbqhwyf
Cut off ur balls and reevaluate later
>>
>>6422251
As if killing yourself is not the most retarded decision there is.
>>
File: .jpg (139 KB, 1058x705) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
139 KB, 1058x705
Just do it and kill yourself later if you want to die.
>>
>>6422210

What you need to ask yourself is if you enjoy having your mind and body run on estrogen, even though you do not pass.
>>
>>6422210
Stop taking cypro, switch to spiro
>>
>>6422329

EVERY SINGLE HUMAN LIFE IS SACREDDD!!!
>>
>>6422520
Lmao, shittier advice than suicide
>>
No dont cut your balls off, dont take anymore AA, and dont kill yourself.
Just take a DHT blocker and have a healthy body
>>
>>6422210

Seriously, which anti-androgen are you taking? Based on my own experience, I'm sure it's spiro and not cypro.
>>
>>6422520
>>6425901
both are shit my man
you could either do what hons in the 70s do which is taking huge amounts of estrogen which thanks to the negative feedback and SHBG will decrease testosterone and cripple T production but you'd still need a DHT blocker or just cut off your balls

there is no middle ground
>>
>>6422210
You will never be a woman
Ever

You'll never be accepted as one
I'd kill myself if I were you desu senpai
>>
>>6429363
that's rude my man
tbqh desu fampai
>>
>>6429363
At least they're a human, unlike you.
>>
>>6429444
I'm more human than that abomination

I have the heart to tell it that it is a monster
>>
>>6429464
No way. To be human you need a shred of empathy. The capacity to care for others. They may be ill, but illness can be cured. You're a psychopath. For that the only cure we've found is a prison cell or a bullet.
>>
>>6429474
I have empathy
That's why I told them to kill themselves

Should I lie to save them in the short term?
You seem hyper emotional
Stop being a girl
>>
>>6429490
Uh huh. Just make sure to hide your condition from society real well. There's a lot more sympathy for sexual deviants than for psychopaths.
>>
>>6429464

Trips have spoken >>6429444, senpai. You're not human.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.