[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can someone explain this to me, i'm somewhere between gay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1465681892291.png (150 KB, 522x346) Image search: [Google]
1465681892291.png
150 KB, 522x346
can someone explain this to me, i'm somewhere between gay boy and mtf (still havent started hrt and dunno when i will), and since i represent as a boy, guys are interested in the thing that's in my pants. I literally find it so disgusting and its such a turn off for me, if someone shows interest in my penis i literally cut off any connection to that person. still have no idea why's that happening i'm ok with my body but i don't want anyone else to see/touch/lick/whatever it and how am i supposed to tell that to a guy who obviously likes me and wants to do stuff that i dont want? btw im a virgin and probably will always be.
>>
Are you into anal?
>>
>>6416512
well what choices do i have?
>>
>>6416518
You be a bottom and don't let dudes touch your dick? You better be a great bottom though.
>>
>>6416518
Seems like gender dysphoria to me.

You hate your penis, and the thought of your penis being sexualized disturbs you.

SRS would probably help in this situation.
>>
i used chastity, personally. make sure your partner is into it too, and it pretty much gets 100% ignored.
>>
>>6416571
> the thought of your penis being sexualized disturbs you
yes this is it, shit im screwed

>>6416562
>You better be a great bottom though.
i guess i just won't have sex

but it's so annoying because someone shows interest in me finally and i get all excited and stuff until he starts talking about sex and i immediately find out that he wants to give me a bj.
>>
>>6416617
You could always try forcing yourself to do it, or, you could give him a bj. Just options.
>>
>>6416579
the thing is i don't get the chance to tell that to anyone, they assume i'd like it as much as they would, and if i tell them, they wouldnt be interested anymore. and i totally get that, i don't want someone to be with me and don't feel 100% comfortable.
>>
>>6416647
forcing myself to use it is not even an option desu ;_;
>>
>>6416657
just tell them you're into chastity to the point that you can't have sex without it? i dunno. that's what worked for me, but i kinda lucked out i guess?
>>
>>6416617
Just be cute, clean yourself, be sensual with your hands/lips and don't be a dead fish in bed. Being a bottom isn't hard
>>
>>6416507

Anyone that is going to want to have a sexual relationship with you is going to pay attention to your penis. Whether he's playing with it to get you off, or enjoying the look of it dangling and dripping like a sissy.

If you can't deal with that, cut it off like the rest of the special snowflake trutrans around here.
>>
Hop on fetlife and find people who are into chastity and cage your dick.
>>
>>6416507
Unfortunately I think most people don't really understand a person being dysphoric about their genitals but still don't really feel fully trans; you should just be able to tell people "I'm somewhere between a gay boy and an mtf, I'm presenting as a boy now, I hate my penis so leave it alone but the rest of my body is fair game" and they would respect your wishes, but I'm not sure if they would. Probably your safest bet is to start out telling them that you're pre-hrt boymode mtf, since that seems close to what you are, and explain the nuances of how you differ from that when they become relevant.

Good luck, I think you'll be able to find someone.
>>
>>6416889
yeah but who's gonna date a pre hrt mtf? i mean i am girl looking already but still im a fucking dude lol
>>
File: woman or trap.jpg (129 KB, 780x930) Image search: [Google]
woman or trap.jpg
129 KB, 780x930
>>6419623
>who's gonna date a pre hrt mtf?
Well I would for one. Being on hormones and passing are two very different things after all.

And it's not like watching your gf get cuter is ever a bad thing. lol
>>
>>6419623

Lots of guys would go for femboys if their anxiety about catching the gay were just allayed by some assurance that the target of their affections identifies in some sense as a woman.
>>
>>6416507
go see a therapist you can trust,
and don't fall for the tranny meme
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.