[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's a scientifically accepted fact that inside every man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1354711078663.gif (1023 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1354711078663.gif
1023 KB, 500x281
It's a scientifically accepted fact that inside every man is a woman waiting to come out.

Are there any legitimate reasons why men should not be required to live as women for an extended period of time in order to unlock their full potential? There could be millions of cuties out there but we wouldn't know because they're forced to remain male. Of course, the failures and hons could be allowed to return to their sub-par life of manhood.

Something needs to be done here to fix this.
>>
Trans are already sub-par women. Why would I go trans if I could never be on the same level as cis women?
>>
Let's just make it mandatory for every man to be castrated at the age of 12 and then be put on estrogen soon after. This way hons will be eliminated forever.
>>
>>6413050
If all men were forced to be women then who would I flirt with?
>>
>>6413140
Trans men. In other words we'll just turn women into men. :^)
>>
>>6413050

Tbh I agree with you
>>
File: spring_2007_025.jpg (70 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
spring_2007_025.jpg
70 KB, 480x640
>>6413122
boys should be forced to trap until age 12, after that if they don't pass they should be able to stop if they want to.
>>
>>6413276
Fuck this noise. Grow testicals in vats, and chemically alter women to only give birth to women. If a person born a woman wants to transition do it pre puberty and when the bobs come in and problem solved. In this type of society we will perfect SRS for MTF and the world will be fine.

Fuck I wish I was a cis lesbian. :/
>>
>>6413379
It's not the egg that determines sex.
Eggs always carry the X chromosome while sperm can carry either.
>>
File: umm.png (114 KB, 264x340) Image search: [Google]
umm.png
114 KB, 264x340
>>6413050
Whoever made this sucks

ALL SHE IS SAYING IS

>FOR THE ATTENTION

TUMBLR RETARDS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>6413379
>this amount of mentally ill delusions
>transbian
EVERY. SINGLE. TIEM.
>>
>>6413140
Who you flirt with is a personal issue.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.