[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do you hate chasers so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: why.jpg (92 KB, 610x838) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
92 KB, 610x838
why do you hate chasers so much?
>>
File: 1464556416739.jpg (104 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
1464556416739.jpg
104 KB, 1280x854
>>6412548
transitioning is done by those who are typically extremely selfish and self-righteous, and those type of personalities usually don't leave room for compassion for others.
>>
>>6412584
0/10
If you weren't an autist you would know that transitioning was indeed a very selfLESS decision because changing your life and body to feel like a normal part of society is all it is.
>>
>>6412584
Which is a shame because I thought trans people would have good and strong hearts based on them transitioning through strife in the first place
>>
>>6412601
Let's not be naive though, it's most certainly an act of self righteous narcissism
>>
>>6412601
>Married man with wife and kids
>Says "I'm gonna abandon my wife and kids just so I can live out my fantasies of being a woman"
>Not selfish

Hmmm
>>
>>6412548

I'm not trans, but if I was, I wouldn't reject someone just because they know I'm trans. I would give everyone an equal and fair chance, because just because someone doesn't know I'm trans doesn't mean they are automatically going to be a batter person for me.
>>
>>6412613
To you

>>6412625
As if most of them would do something like that without asking and getting feedback from their family. The ones that don't probably hate their families anyway so who gives a fuck?
>>
>>6412640
Most people are selfish and narcissistic, including, and I'd even go as far as saying especially with, transgender people.
>>
>>6412603

Trans people are people which means they have individual personalities. I'm pretty kind hearted I think but that's just me, you know? Don't be holding trans people to unrealistic standards or stereotyping them.
>>
I think it stems from the blatant self-hatred that trannies exhibit 90% of the time.
>>
>>6412584
Aaand that's all I need to know you're a desperate chaser.
I had a feeling.
>>
>>6412548
I have no problem with chasers if they are respectful and take care of themselves but a good chunk are just repulsive men.
>>
The trans who run around throwing out "chaser chaser waaa" at anyone who shows interest in them are as bad as the actual chasers, and you're not missing out on anything by those kinds of people rejecting you.
>>
>>6412872
>chaser logic
>>
>>6412948
I'm mtf but okay honey, keep enjoying the brief attention you get by shouting chaser at the few men who honestly show interest in you
>>
>>6412584
Oh boy, it's Bitches & Whores but applied to trannies.

Go eat your cabbage.
>>
>>6412584
/thread
>>
I'm not one of the ones throwing the label chaser around at anyone who looks at me wrong. I only apply it to creeps who want me to be a fetish sex toy for them, and I see no reason to respect them at all when they don't respect me.
>>
>>6412601
lolwhat
if troll 10/10
>>
>>6412548
I'm got a hard attraction for femboys. To the point where, when it comes to anything long term, the idea of being with anyone else seems impossible to me.

Am I a chaser?
>>
>>6412548
In my opinion, a chaser is just somebody who wants to fuck a trans person for the thrill and that's it.
>>
chaser being thrown around as anyone that likes or pursues trans girls is dumb. it's really someone who only wants to nut n' run.
>>
File: 1431305898403.png (40 KB, 149x171) Image search: [Google]
1431305898403.png
40 KB, 149x171
Daily reminder that getting bottom surgery is chaserphobic. Show your chaser ally pride by posting pics of your girlbulges.
>>
>>6419341
>girlbulges
make it so
>>
>>6412548
>that picture

So this is what it feels like to be triggered, huh?
>>
>>6412548
>huney
>>
>>6412625
thats why some trans do it before making a family
>>
>>6419262
^^^^^^^^^
T H I S
>>
>>6412948
>hon complains about "chaser logic"
>chasers hate trans because rejection
>believing the chaser meme
> falling for the trans meme

we are all just fucking degenerates who hate each other.

>implying that replying to anon is trans
>implying i give a fuck
>>
chaser here, I wish to be the sex object.
>>
>>6412548
lol same reasons as cis women who complain about men who chase them

man: hi honey, whats your #
woman: im not interested
man: omg ugly bitch, entitled slut

chaser: eh heyy bby
mtf: im not interested
chaser: HON,ugly ass bitch
>>
>>6412548
perpetual trans victimhood. they label the people who find them attractive as "chasers" and invent some strawman bullshit about them being creepy so they can sigh and pine after those who don't find them attractive and maintain their victimhood. "it's not my fault i'm alone, it's the world's fault!"
>>
>>6419980
>this is what tumblr thinks human interaction consists of

Get off the internet and go outside
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.