[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you gonna do when being gay is fully accepted? You're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: art-marilyn-470x469.jpg (81 KB, 470x469) Image search: [Google]
art-marilyn-470x469.jpg
81 KB, 470x469
What are you gonna do when being gay is fully accepted? You're not the generation of gays that was beaten and lynched openly. What are you gonna say to kids in the future?
>I was gay when it was real bad! If you ventured too far outside of major cities people over 50 gave you funny looks!
You're like the lamest generation of gays
>>
>>6412221
You may not be alive when that happens. I'm in my 26 and i'll probably won't see that day
>>
>>6412221
Baiting is an art, not an occupation.
>>
>>6412221
>oppression olympics
Fuck off tumblr.
>>
1) I'll find another special snowflake identity to feel emo about;
2) I'll become what straight people were in my time and bully the newest oppressed special snowflake identity;
3) I'll become a neoneoneoreactionary and seek to reverse the progress made for queerplatonic demizoosexuals
>>
>>6412221
Nothing you dumb fag, that is the goal.
>>
File: 1462312093705.jpg (32 KB, 550x633) Image search: [Google]
1462312093705.jpg
32 KB, 550x633
>>6412221
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.