[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post-op transgirls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: rui-gatchaman-crowds-04-1.jpg (100 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
rui-gatchaman-crowds-04-1.jpg
100 KB, 1280x720
Is it weird that I specifically want to have sex with a tgirl who's had SRS?

I want to make her inverted penis orgasm and cum inside of it.
>>
>>6410135
I slept with this girl who had SRS and it was weird. There was a huge bump above her vag, hole was really tight and small. And her junk had a scent that smelled kind of like penis desu. Eating her out was hard because I really disliked the small.

Would not recommend from that one experience at least. And i'm definitely just gonna stay agp and keep my junk
>>
>>6410135
>i want to cum in a girls vagina

sounds fairly normal to me senpai
>>
>>6410258
My SO said it feels just like a normal vagina, certainly hasn't mentioned any bump and that it smells normal, neutral.
>>
>>6410269
But i specifically am interested in SRS neovagina. idk if that's normal or not
>>
>>6410258
maybe it was a bad sugeon
>>
>>6410303
I see, it was just one experience for me after all.

I guess I just need to have more sex

how do you like your vagoo? Thinking about SRS results really terrifies me
>>
>>6410305
You're just interested in what you find foreign and exotic. It's like knife collectors buying a knife with a weird opening mechanism or a wine enthusiast wanting to taste a strange blend that doesn't normally get made (like, I don't know, a red and sake blend or whatever). You're normal.
>>
>>6410310
it was Christine McGinn from the Papilion center in Philly. Idk, i've heard people say that she's good but I don't know how she compares to other SRS surgeons
>>
>>6410337
I love it. Literally one of the best decisions in my life. I had crazy intense dysphoria around it before.

HRT made me go from hating my body to being apathetic about it (while still hating the penis part). SRS made me go from being apathetic to loving my body and my genitals.
>>
>>6410375
that sounds really nice! I'm glad that it worked out well for you.

I have a lot to think about since i'm happy with my body, and my genitals are fine but i'd rather have a vagina. It feels good to hear other people being really happy with it
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.