[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Homosexuality is a mental illness caused by a fucked up upbringing.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: aksj0.jpg (48 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
aksj0.jpg
48 KB, 500x375
Homosexuality is a mental illness caused by a fucked up upbringing. It's a fact.

The purpose of sex is to procreat. If every human had been homosexual at any point in history, we wouldn't exist. It is clearly not normal and the fucktarded 'culture' of 'boipussy' and 'feminine penis' and 'gender you identify as' is proof of the fucked up disconnect from reality that these people suffer.
>>
>>6408040
Are you going to have a kid?
>>
>>6408040
If it's really a mental illness, can't you just let those of us who have it be happy together?
>>
if only your parents had been homosexual
>>
Pretty sure OP's just a closeted fag.
>>
File: 1355624241131.jpg (27 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1355624241131.jpg
27 KB, 400x300
These are all arguments that have been refuted a thousand times.

You can't repress forever, kid.
>>
>>6408067
every "straight" person is in the closet
>>
>>6408084
All it take is one good dick up the assz then they turnt out
>>
>>6408040
>"Mummy, mummy! What's a fact?"
>"Oh well, dear, that's a tough question. But if I had to tell you, it's a beautiful word. A word you can use whenever you feel like something is very right, although most people might disagree with you."
>"So, if I don't like homosexuals, is it a fact that they are all mentally ill?"
>"Brilliant, dear. That's exactly how you use that word. I'm so proud of you."
>"I love you, mummy."

How I imagine that went down.
>>
>>6408050
Stop lobbying then. Build yourself a nation and let normal people be happy.
>>
>>6408083
Then do it for the 1001st time
>>
>>6408296
The vast majority of us don't care about politics and just want to be left alone.

We're being used by various other groups for their own agendas.
>>
People been gay for years
Most hide their homosexuality by getting married and having children
>>
>>6408040
it's ok they you like boipucci. no reason to be in denial.
>>
File: australianspaceprogram.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
australianspaceprogram.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
File: 1444478958691.jpg (21 KB, 371x335) Image search: [Google]
1444478958691.jpg
21 KB, 371x335
>>6408040
I never understood this. Unless you only ever sex to create life, then you're contradicting yourself. Any sexual act outside of procreation is degenerative sex. This is also stupid because if everyone was homosexual from the start before any reproduction could've been established, then I guess that was our natural course for ourselves; to literally die out.

People say homos are more degenerate, citing that one faggot who deliberately gave himself HIV by getting fucked by 10 guys yet Lisa Sparxxx holds a record for fucking 900+ guys in the same day. Cherry picking, etc etc.
>>
>>6408848
>tfw lesbian
>tfw you will never be able to do a lesbian sex WR attempt because it's only sex if penis penetration is involved
Why even live
>>
>>6408040
>The purpose of sex is to procreat
There is no purpose to sex. Stop projecting your moral values onto nature. This isn't Ancient Greece you fucking pagan shistain. Nature is not a person or even a singular entity. It does not have thoughts, feelings, intentions of even a purpose. It doesn't give a shit who you fuck, how you fuck them or why you fuck them. Evolution doesn't fucking matter either. The human race is not at the mercy of natural selection and hasn't been for the entirety of recorded history.
>>
>>6408862
Just give up your childish misandry already and find yourself a husband.
>>
File: 1437900688198.jpg (1 MB, 2322x2400) Image search: [Google]
1437900688198.jpg
1 MB, 2322x2400
>>6408862
Seriously, look her up. It's absolutely revolting.
>>
>>6408873
So it's OK for adults to fuck children?
>>
>>6408904
According to nature, sure!

(Pro-tip: You probably should avoid following any advice or guidance nature gives you. Nature is an asshole who condones things like cannibalism.)
>>
>>6408904
>the point
>your head
>>
>>6408904
Still angry pedos aren't allowed or accepted?
>>
Ty m8 I stupt been gei whil redin dis
>>
You are stupid
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.