[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Listen. I want to let you know something. Orlando pissed me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 572fa45ec46188ab408b4578.jpg (52 KB, 900x500) Image search: [Google]
572fa45ec46188ab408b4578.jpg
52 KB, 900x500
Listen.
I want to let you know something.
Orlando pissed me off.
I don't agree with your lifestyle. I don't agree with how I feel it is pushed in the media and entertainment. I don't agree with how it's forced into our children's education. I sure as shit don't agree with any branch of the federal government overstepping the rights of states to grant marriage, i believe that should be lef tot the people in a Democratic system.

But no one has the right to take your goddamn life for it.

I'm 30. I know that people can be good even if I disagree with almost everything they do.
there are many different paths to the top of the same mountain.
But fuck man.
America first.
And gays in America are American.

You have my Mossin and my Courage if it ever comes to that.

As a Southerner I will gladly lay down my life to protect your freedoms. Fuck guys, I hope you realize what this means. Those of us with wives and children are willing to die so you can do your weird freaky poz stuff. But fuck man. What is the point of morals i I don't uphold them?

>with love, /pol/
>>
File: 549803.png (316 KB, 596x578) Image search: [Google]
549803.png
316 KB, 596x578
>>6407938
>I'm 30
>>
>>6407950
I'm also 30 and I agree with OP
>>
You can educate yourself about 'us' - whatever that means - before I'll listen to you, honestly. The tsundere act won't work.
>>
>>6407938
>Trump
>lifestyle

bait/10
>>
>>6407974
nothing here other than a slightly drunk pissed off redneck.
I just dont think its right for Americans to fear their lives so corrupt politicians can gain political power.

>you're just bitter I didn't ask you to the ball.

>we are going with /new/ or /x/ this year
>>
File: 1433176369946.jpg (684 KB, 2184x1706) Image search: [Google]
1433176369946.jpg
684 KB, 2184x1706
>>6407938
>willing to die so you can do your weird freaky poz stuff

Is pic related genuinely what /pol/ believes we're all about?
>>
>>6408115
Yes. Too bad OP doesn't have a gf, otherwise I'd steal her in return and do weird freaky lesbian stuff with her.

Also
>implying I'm not going be married to a wife and have kids in the future
>>
>>6407938
>I don't agree with your lifestyle.

stopped reading there.
>>
File: 1466073735473.jpg (194 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1466073735473.jpg
194 KB, 500x667
>>6407938
Thanks /pol/, you know we love you bb <3
>>
>>6408686
kys
>>
>>6407938
>But no one has the right to take your goddamn life for it.
>he said, after cheering because it happened
Just fuck of with your pretentious "empathy" and hollow rhetoric.
You're not willing to fight for us, you're not willing to die for us.
Stop saying you would when it's obviously not the case.
Go back to your containment board and leave compassion to those that actually feel compassion towards us.
>>
>>6407938
>I don't agree with your lifestyle. I don't agree with how I feel it is pushed in the media and entertainment. I don't agree with how it's forced into our children's education

Heterosexual lifestyles are always pushed on me, but I don't throw a stink about it. Grow up.
>>
>>6407938
Are you not pushing your beliefs on us coming into our home /lgbt/ and feeling the need to say how you think were a immoral people?

>Don't push your beliefs on me
>Goes out of way to push his personal beliefs on other and make sure everyone is aware of how he feels about homosexuality

Also /pol/ isn't one person so you don't represent /pol/ and what makes you think we care what your opinions on homosexuality are?

The level of hypocrisy here is just astounding.
>>
>>6407990
/x doesn't want your ass.
>>
>>6407938
>I don't agree with your lifestyle
>you can do your weird freaky poz stuff
I don't know why you put so much queer-bashing into a post that is meant to show moral support and solidarity with your countrymen. Still, thank you for your commitment to freedom.
>>
>>6409027
>that is meant to show moral support and solidarity with your countrymen.
Because it isn't meant to show moral support.
>>
>>6407938
>I sure as shit don't agree with any branch of the federal government overstepping the rights of states to grant marriage, i believe that should be lef tot the people in a Democratic system.

Yeah....no it shouldn't when it violates the constitution as the Supreme Court ruled it did.

you can disagree all you like but don't pretend anyone is being oppressed or it is unconstitutional when it isn't at all.
>>
>>6408604
>implying you're not gonna be a 40 year old single trigglypuff
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.