[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a pozzcuckold. Do you want to know what that is?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: the cuckold.jpg (76 KB, 657x1000) Image search: [Google]
the cuckold.jpg
76 KB, 657x1000
Well, let me explain.

The normal cuckold only gets one gift from his black bull: a black child. But the pozzcuckold wants more. He wants three gifts. We're greedy little sluts.

But first on how I go about it.

Usually I drive my Mercedes to a street studio crossing, where blacks train their muscles, sweat glistens on their skin and the air is thick of their scent. I already get a boner when I just think about it. Sometimes I cum a little into my pants. I get out of my car and ask the blacks who of them have AIDS. They already know then what's about to come. One of them steps forward, and we drive on for a bit together. I get out a knife and stick it into my urethra and twist it a little, we call this the "AIDS-Twister" in the cuckolding community.

Of course, this hurts, but what comes next is just orgasmically lewd. The black shoves his gigantic AIDS-infected penis into my urethra and fucks me until we both come. This way, I already got 4 different kinds of AIDS. This is the first gift.

Then we drive home, where he fucks my wife. That's the second gift. She also already has many kinds of AIDS. Each time when she becomes pregnant, she gives me the gift of a black child, which also has AIDS. That's the biggest gift; to know that my children will infect more white women.
>>
>>6405097

Haha
wasn des fürn scheissboard?
>>
>>6405097
I have read this in German before. It is called poz hahnrei
>>
>>6405110
ja genau!
>>
>>6405097
10/10
>>
Hi Louis!
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.