[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stop being such retards. There are only two genders. Male and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (159 KB, 661x715) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159 KB, 661x715
Stop being such retards. There are only two genders. Male and female. Get over yourselves.
>>
There are four genders: male, female, garlic bread and pizza. Get with the times grandpa.
>>
>>
>>6404384
you're on the wrong website
go to tumblr instead
>>
>>6404407
essentially lesbians are attracted to men with vaginas :^)
>>
>>6404513
I think it is more that butch women by there appearance signal sexual availability and that in and of itself is attractive.
>>
>>6404394
What if we take garlic bread, spread marinara and cheese over it and put it back in the oven for a bit?
>>
So I have a question, if people are born gay or lesbian why not develop a test for it and then steralised and quarantined from birth just to be sure that their sickness can't be inflicted on anyone else
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 620x330) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 620x330
>>6404594
>>
>>6404529
For real, though, a pizza with a crust made of garlic bread sounds fucking amazing.
>>
There are either 1 gender or no genders.
>>
>>6404384
There is one gender and we all get fucked.
>>
>>6404384
tend to agree. using other labels just perpetuates gender stereotypes anyway.
>>
>>6404384
>There are only two genders.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermaphrodite
Second paragraph kid. Assuming 6th graders know what a paragraph is.
>>
>>6404594
>gay or lesbian
>sterilised
Yep, this is in fact the intelligence of your average eugenics advocate.
>>
>>6404603
Dominoes has that bruh, it's dope as hell.
>>
>>6408676
Too bad they use ketchup in place of tomato sauce.
>>
>>6408647
Actually true. Tumblr kids use snowflake genders to reject gender roles or w/e, but the implication that disliking femininity means you're not a girl/woman... actually reinforces the idea that woman = feminine
>>
>>6404384
Take your shit covered,half baked, pleb sandwich and get the fuck out.
>>
File: .png (875 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
.png
875 KB, 1600x900
>in three months time Oregon will be the first of all US states to accept the existence of more than two genders by allowing 'Other' driver's licenses
>driver's licenses valid in all 50 states
>accepted as a form of federal identification
Stay mad.
>>
>>6409009
I almost want to get one just as a fuck you to people who are so touchy about gender roles, except it would discredit people who actually identify as nonbinary, and also I don't live in Oregon
>>
>>6404594
But you do know that gay people already don't reproduce in the overwhelming majority.
>>
>>6408654
That's not a gender it's a sexual anomaly.
>>
>>6404529
Y-you animal!
>>
I'd put mayo on them. Because mayonnaise is a gender too, you know.
>>
>>6409554
Umm mayo is not a gender, you know.
>>
>>6404384
Then i shall ask: So what? Lol

Idc how many genders the society have, the fact is i look like a girl and will keep using your women bathrooms and all

love <3
>>
>>6404384
But gender is a made up human concept based on nothing.
>>
You already posted this and people already refuted this literally 5 days ago. You can't keep recycling the same bait. Put some effort into it.
>>
>>6404384
Well, yes, obviously.
>>
>>6408654
Looks like someone failed biology
>>
This board doesn't endorse the view that there is more than one gender. Get over YOURself, faggot. This ain't "the tumblr board."
>>
>>6411158
>4chan endorses views
>>
>>6409151
What would really happen is you'd fill out a form to get one, feeling like you really struck a blow to us, but as usual no one would pay attention to you and you'd move on in disappointment
>>
>>6410007
>refuted

Top kek!
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.