[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rupaul's Drag Race
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (147 KB, 719x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147 KB, 719x960
All Stars season 2 cast revealed
>>
>>6403364
Absolutely hyped for this, although the cast (and the outcome of the season) has been leaked for a long time . This is a great cast, I'm looking forward to seeing every single person.

>seeing detox and katya perform to their potential (both underperformed on their season)
>seeing tatianna's progress since s2
>alyssa (hope they keep her as long as possible for shits and giggles)
>fantastic lipsynchs (coco, alyssa, detox, katya and more)
>phi^2 redemption
>cross-season interaction of a cast of some of the most charismatic girls in RPDR

Also apparently the top 2 each week lipsync to decide who in the bottom two goes home? If that's true it's going to cause some shitstorms.
>>
>>6403390
Oh wow I had no idea the outcome had been leaked. I definitely have to watch what I read.
>>
>>6403405
Yeah it was alaskas ex.
>>
This confirms the leaks as real

SPOILERS AHEAD

- Coco first to go
- Adore storms out the 2nd episode
- Phi Phi goes 3rd
- Tatianna is eliminated and then brought back at some point
- Roxxxy is top 4
- Alaska, Katya and Detox are the top 3, no one goes who win because they filmed the 3 possible endings
>>
>>6403466
Coco is obviously a filler. Feels like they planned on someone else but they declined so they brought her in last minute. Laganja has connections to Alyssa as well, and so does Adore
>>
I've never really watch RuPaul'sASDR before.

Why do people like it?
>>
>>6404241
It's the best reality show on television full of great personalities (most of the time).
>>
I would have liked to see Trixie Mattel over Ginger because I think Trixie has come a really long way since the show but that's still a great cast. I'm also disappointed that Willam won't do stuff with WOW anymore because Willam and Phi Phi part 2 would have been gold
>>
>phi phi
>coco

They actually let these idiots back on the show?
>>
File: rpdr-as-s2-singles-D-1466106133.jpg (486 KB, 1500x1996) Image search: [Google]
rpdr-as-s2-singles-D-1466106133.jpg
486 KB, 1500x1996
oh my
>>
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/06/17/rupauls-all-stars-drag-race-season-2-cast?xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter
>>
>>6404423
I think this might be my favorite Detox look ever
>>
File: lWACtWA.png (641 KB, 912x521) Image search: [Google]
lWACtWA.png
641 KB, 912x521
>>6403364
>>
>>6404079
Laganja was part of the cast but declined when she had the opportunity to team up with miley cyrus for her tour
>>
>Todrick Hall will be a permanent judge

ugh, what a turn off
>>
>>6403364
As thrilled as I am that Katya's and Detox are back, I'm 100% Team Alaska here.
>>
>>6403364
Why isn't there anyone from season 8? Also, im team Katya!
>>
>>6407114
>Why isn't there anyone from season 8?
all stars was filmed right after the filming of season 8
>>
>>6403364
This is basically a season 5 reunion. More rolaskatox and alyssa vs. coco. Barf.
>>
>no Willam

no thanks
>>
File: image.jpg (454 KB, 1242x1567) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
454 KB, 1242x1567
>>6407317
Yeah that would have been legendary
>>
>>6407244
alyssa and coco are friends. coco goes home first so its not like they will have the chance to stir shit

top 4 its rolaskatox + katya, last time it was rolaskatox + jynx and we all know who won but the leaked t says there were no alliances and alaska won the most challenges
>>
roxxxy and phiphi are going to pretend to be super nice in hopes of being redeemed in the public eye
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.