[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trans Help General #115
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: Trans Help General.png (208 KB, 694x907) Image search: [Google]
Trans Help General.png
208 KB, 694x907
This is the Trans Help General thread. We'll try to help you here with everything related to being transgender.
This includes questioning, appearance, daily trans problems, medical info, general info and other interesting stuff to name a few.

MTF, FTM and questioning people are all welcome here to help eachother and discuss possible solutions.

You can also share your transgender related stories here. Just came out? Or you just need to get something off your chest?
Maybe something wonderful happened today! We'll be glad to hear it, it's always good to know we're not going through this alone.

Links:
Articles, Studies and General information about Questioning, Transitioning and other stuff: http://pastebin.com/CyW1dXV8
Lots of useful links about/for transgender people: http://pastebin.com/h1vLPxyV
Transgender FAQ: http://pastebin.com/8QbKyShU
Am i trans/ trans help threads archive:
http://deploy.loveisover.me/lgbt
search with google for specific threads

Therapists: http://www.t-vox.org/index.php?title=Therapists_by_region
http://therapists.psychologytoday.com/rms/prof_search.php
sort by transsexual issues

What will hormones do?
mtf: http://imgur.com/lDBLSVR
ftm: http://imgur.com/HqTqvJg

Previous thread: >>6346396
>>
I'm on finn, minox, some blocker injection and estradiol.
If I stop taking minox will I lose what I've regrown? What about if I stop taking minox and finn?
>>
>>6400107
Probably should add, I've been on minox for 4~ months and so far I've had a lot of fine hairs growing in. Should I stay on minox until they grow much longer?
>>
>>6400111
If you have male pattern baldness: yes

If your hair is familial and/or simply matured: no

I've had a lot of hair regrowth on estradiol alone. I was told by my dermatologist to stop minox because I don't have signs of MPB.
>>
>ADC/IHP no longer taking cards

Fuck me, that's what I get for waiting to order more. Does everyone here on DIY mones just use echeck now? I've been looking into it, but have parents who aggressively monitor my bank acc.
>>
>>6400175
Ah, hello past me.

Actively pursuing a diagnosis and prescription because of these exact circumstances.
>>
>>6400184

Best of luck to you m8. Let us know if it's true that getting a scrip becomes easier if you say/prove you've already been self-medding for awhile
>>
>>6399995
Any UK anons here?

Coming up to what should be my final appointment at the GIC and they asked me to present my deed poll to pretty much everywhere.

Problem is ive not been on hormones for that long and I dont really pass at all yet. Should I just lie or bite the bullet and change my documents anyway and hope no one notices.
>>
Straight guy her, but bear with me, came to give a bit of hope.

I am a biology student and informed myself of a lot of things happening on the field of medicine related biology. A lot of breakthroughs happen all the time. Some of you already talk about hormones and might know where I am going, but there is even more than that.

Years ago I decided for the career of biology because many things on the field later translate to medicine, and I was seeing all this things happening. Until one day I found a lot of likeminded individuals, being a sort of "trans" themselves. These people are called "transhumanists". Usually they are related to cybernetics, but some of us know that biology is a promising field.

There is a real possibility to change an adult physiology, if the research is done, and with people supporting it. The only thing in the way are politics and laws, as always. Without aproval nobody gets funding.

Maybe there are a couple more things in the way to discover how to change the physiology of a grown adult, like awareness and support, but the last the one reason I came here to tell you this. I trust that at least one or two reading this will spread the word and find hope too.

That's all. Have a good day.
>>
>>6400175
I've been doing e-check from IHP for like a year now. Its never been any trouble, the companies that process the checks seem reputable and always a native english speaker when I call.
>>
>>6400135
I would have figured that (with mpb) you could stop minox because the finn would keep your ditestosterone levels low?
>>
>>6403526
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minoxidil
>>
>>6403526
Fin prevents MPB while Minox reverses it.
>>
>>6400499
lie and change your name, UK counts your RLE from the point of changing your name.
>>
>>6400499
i'm not from the UK, but what prevents you from changing your documents and still use your old name in daily life until you pass?
i doubt you show ID to random people you're just introducing yourself to
>>
>>6404408
So surely If I stop using minox but keep using finn the hair regrown with minox will stay?
>>
>>6405227
No.
>>
>>6405227
>Minoxidil must be used indefinitely for continued support of existing hair follicles and the maintenance of any experienced hair regrowth
You're on that shit for life, love.
>>
I don't understand why tranny dysphoria is considered "legitimate" white other body dysphorias are just (correctly) labeled as mental illnesses.

Like if I feel extreme dysphoria over having two legs and seek a doctor to amputate my leg, he will call me a fucking lunatic. But if I claim to be a girl inside I can get my cock lopped off and my face mutilated for some weird fucking reason.
>>
>>6405893
Meet me at Aldrich park in the middle of UCI and I'll amputate that leg for you.
>>
>>6405912
I don't live in the third world, sorry.
>>
>>6405923
Look man, I hate our gun laws too, but California is hardly third world.
>>
File: cuckafornia.jpg (2 MB, 2234x2994) Image search: [Google]
cuckafornia.jpg
2 MB, 2234x2994
>>6405927
It's a fucking shithole.
>>
>>6405929
Filter out the beanpeople flooding in from Mexican't and we're fine. Cali has everything to gain from Trump's election.

The good news is they're mostly really far south in the agricultural area.
>>
>>6405951
>filter out 50% of our population and we're fine

Yeah it doesn't work like that. The gun laws, the pollution, the droughts, the non-white population, the SJW lunacy, the sky high taxes, the outrageous salary to cost ratio, it's easily the worst state in the US.
>>
>>6405959
I just meant for the shit living conditions. White people live fine here, it's those shits that live in poverty, paycheck to paycheck.

Gun laws are bad but I can still protect myself. Pollution is a bitch but you can say that about the rest of the world. Droughts are really a non-factor, it has no effect on anyone but farmers which is again, the shitskins. Non-white population doesn't matter. Why would that matter? SJW lunacy is in my favor. Sky high taxes are balanced by sky high wages. The ratio you see is ruined by the beaners making $9 an hour (actually 4.5 because two people are listed as one on payroll).

Worst state in the US still isn't saying much, and it damn well isn't third world. You also exposed your /pol/ flag a bit too quickly for your bait to really be effective.
>>
>>6405982
Why do you think I'm trying to bait? I'm dead fucking serious about everything I've said. There's also a reason why Californians are escaping that hellscape and moving to Oregon, Washington, Arizona and Texas and exporting their faggotry with them.
>>
>>6405989
Sorry, I just like to assume the best about people. I wanted to believe you were baiting and not completely fucking retarded. Being an optimist, I still assume you're baiting now.
>>
>>6405893
The difference is that these people don't actually feel better when you give them whichever surgery they require. The body part in question is seen as flawed regardless of what the actual reality is while transitioning works very well and has an extremely low rate of regret compared to all other types of medical intervention.
>>
>>6406017
Hey, I was playing with that.

Don't take him seriously.
>>
File: caliretards.jpg (127 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
caliretards.jpg
127 KB, 1280x720
>>6406012
>I wanted to believe you were baiting and not completely fucking retarded.

Seeing as you live in California one would think you're used to retards.
>>
>>6406038
Nah, I don't speak to the beaners.
>>
>>6406047
>implying there are any white people in Cali
>implying it's not all beaners, niggers, Jews and Chinks
>>
>>6406057
You really got boring fast. Send one of your more interesting friends over next time.
>>
>>6406094
Stay poor and shook mi amiga.
>>
>>6405227
did you even take two seconds to read the wikipedia page? stop being so lazy
>>
File: 1462843023241.png (20 KB, 235x235) Image search: [Google]
1462843023241.png
20 KB, 235x235
As a MtF several years into HRT, transitioned at a good age etc., I am STILL at a crossroads as to whether or not I should go for GRS. On the one hand I feel like it would complete a female aesthetic, and make life generally much easier for me; on the other, I worry about potential failures, complications, and dissatisfaction with the final product.

I think the problem is that I have NO strong opinion about whether or not it's a good idea or not. Is that a sign that I _really_ shouldn't go through with it, or is it just fear getting the better of me and causing me to stagnate?

Growing up I chastised myself often and insisted I wouldn't need hormones, but then that thin illusion collapsed when I realised I still was not happy with who I was at 18. Hormones really did help, and I'm much better for them. I worry now however that SRS is going to be the same, I'm going to wake up one day and realise I need that to be happy and I've missed my chance (I would be getting it on the NHS, UK, no hope of affording it basically ever and no guaruntees of getting it later).

--

A few non-rhetorical questions at last:

- Is there a cutoff point - pun unintended - for SRS that I should know about? A certain age beyond which its effects will be less meaningful, less palpable, less successful?
- What am I likely to experience in the short and long term, besides relaionship frustration, if I go on without SRS but continue with hormones?

Thank you.
>>
>>6407116
>I think the problem is that I have NO strong opinion about whether or not it's a good idea or not. Is that a sign that I _really_ shouldn't go through with it, or is it just fear getting the better of me and causing me to stagnate?

It means you shouldn't do it. SRS is an irreversible procedure, and has high risk of terrible results. Only ever get it if you think you MUST have it [i.e you're obsessing over tfw no vagina ever day].

>- What am I likely to experience in the short and long term, besides relaionship frustration, if I go on without SRS but continue with hormones?

SRS will only increase your relationship frustration. Men who will date MtFs will typically date them with a penis, but without it many are turned off. At its base from, a neovagina is a gash and has that gory association in the minds of the majority of people. Unless you intend to conceal being a transsexual from your significant other forever [assuming you luck out with a believable vagina], it will limit your dating pool.
>>
>>6407133
>SRS is an irreversible procedure, and has high risk of terrible results.

Well, you're definitely right from what I've seen, yes. Really can't argue with that, I had hoped something publically funded and accountable would be a bit more reliable than Thai doctors but I guess that's not the case.

>Only ever get it if you think you MUST have it [i.e you're obsessing over tfw no vagina ever day].

...Basically never happens, if I'm honest. I think and indeed fantasise sometimes over how it would be to have one, but it's not a fixation. It was actually more of a fixation pre-hormones, hormones set my head straight and made me worry _less_ about looking perfect etc. Well, at least most of the time as you see now.

>SRS will only increase your relationship frustration. Men who will date MtFs will typically date them with a penis, but without it many are turned off. At its base from, a neovagina is a gash and has that gory association in the minds of the majority of people. Unless you intend to conceal being a transsexual from your significant other forever [assuming you luck out with a believable vagina], it will limit your dating pool.

I'd probably be honest with it even if it came out well, it's just in my nature. In addition to that, I always saw telling people I am trans and seeing if they were okay with it as a screening process for people I was going to get along with. I'd rather be rejected immediately and move on immediately, than suffer any more fractured relations from saying it after the fact.

With that said, if I do keep what I've got, is it going to change in the same way a man's would? In other words, will it be ugly and useless in 30 years, or will hormones do anything to prevent this - what are the effects of really long-term hormone usage on the penis besides the obvious infertility, shrinkages, and ED?

I appreciate the quick response, I've been invited to an evaluation in a mere week with zero pror notice, so...
>>
>>6407283
>something publically funded and accountable
Actually, from what I understand public funding is a one way ticket to ugly gash hell. If you're going to get SRS, you're better off to pay the private fees because you're more likely to have better results.

>but it's not a fixation.
In which case you probably shouldn't bother. As I said, it's a big procedure. You'll be in a lot of pain, and your life will change because of it - and not necessarily for the better. A neovagina comes with complications and requires a lot of care.

>With that said, if I do keep what I've got, is it going to change in the same way a man's would? In other words, will it be ugly and useless in 30 years, or will hormones do anything to prevent this - what are the effects of really long-term hormone usage on the penis besides the obvious infertility, shrinkages, and ED?

Speaking as someone who has worked in long-term care actually taking care of old people, bathing them, and so on - age actually has a pretty minimal effect on the penis. It shrinks, and if you have foreskin and forget to wash, it'll cause problems. Your scrotum will sag more. But penises don't really become vomit inducing as they age. Just take care of your penis, like you take care of your body and you'll have little issues.

Infertility, shrinking, and erectile dysfunction are really the big three as far as the effects of HRT on the penis. They will become more pronounced over time - your penis will eventually stop getting hard at all I imagine. If you're a bottom with a man, this won't really be an issue. But it will cause sexual issues if your relationship is about penetrating your partner. But it's not like you'll have ten years of HRT and wake up one day with a blue penis. Nothing that dramatic.
>>
I know I'm transgender but what can I possibly gain by transitioning if I just end up a reject, not even allowed into the restroom of my choice? For a few reasons I would never be able to properly pass as female, and I feel like I'd accomplish nothing but making my life worse if I transitioned.
>>
>>6407339
>Actually, from what I understand public funding is a one way ticket to ugly gash hell.

It was my understanding that quite a few experts such as James Bellringer operate in the UK health service? I mean, you're not wrong, but I thought the UK was at least a little better. Having said that he has since gone private I think so that would only epitomise your point.

>In which case you probably shouldn't bother. As I said, it's a big procedure. You'll be in a lot of pain, and your life will change because of it - and not necessarily for the better.

It's funny, I had a conversation with a friend some hours ago where I tried to convince myself of the exact opposite. It didn't feel right, it rang hollow, which is why I posted to clear up the misconceptions so that I could come to an informed decision on it.

>Speaking as someone who has worked in long-term care actually taking care of old people, bathing them, and so on - age actually has a pretty minimal effect on the penis.

And what you've said here incredibly useful to this end. I think this is honestly the best information I could've hoped for actually - I was worried most about being left high and dry (more puns) on the matter of my sex organ. I was telling myself I had to have the surgery because it would age in a 'male' way with time and I would despise it. Honestly been a top with both genders which most people seem to find strange, but I don't give a damn about penetrating or being penetrating so I suppose it doesn't matter what sort of tricks it can do.

If I can afford the train fare I might still go to the evluation, but with some of my concerns laid to rest I'm really veering towards keeping what I've got. Thank you again for taking your time, I usually only lurk here.
>>
>>6407443
>Having said that he has since gone private I think so that would only epitomise your point.

Generally, what happens is surgeons begin in the public sphere. They take public contracts, and work with a focus on quantity. Their goal is to gain experience, so that when they move to the private sector they can command more money for less work, because they're able to produce better results.

> It didn't feel right,

It's best not to convince yourself into doing things that you feel you "should" do. Sometimes yes, we need to do this because of morals or some such. But when it comes to your personal image, the only thing that matters is your satisfaction (and maybe that of your partner), so it's best to choose what feels best to you rather than what other people necessarily tell you is "normal" for MtF or whatever.

>I was telling myself I had to have the surgery because it would age in a 'male' way with time and I would despise it.

Generally, aging itself is unattractive. The penis shrinks, and issues appear with ED and with the foreskin if cleaning is not done properly. The vagina becomes drier and more prone to tearing. I cannot even begin to count the number of women that I've had to work with who have green discharge seeping out of their vaginas because they get old and things just become looser and dirtier in general. I don't consider aging to be a compelling argument really because when you're old your sex life is pretty nil anyway. But if your concern is how different sex organs "age" then the vagina is generally more painful, more prone to infection, and all around more disgusting. To put it crassly, the biggest cosmetic worry a man would have is more dick cheese. The worries a woman would have includes dripping infected mucus and having stool find it's way up into the vagina at night because of incontinence.

I would still recommend going to the evaluation, if simply because you may change your mind and want that eval down the road.
>>
>>6407553
I ran out of comment space, so I'll just P.S. here.

Working in health care (though I'm going to leave and am currently studying accounting) I can tell you that there is never too much documentation. It's better to have that eval than not to, simply because you may need it down the road or it may help health care providers in the future offers more holistic care for you.
>>
File: 1385003193640.jpg (44 KB, 348x400) Image search: [Google]
1385003193640.jpg
44 KB, 348x400
>>6407553
>Their goal is to gain experience

Yes, it makes me worry about the new person - whoever it is - that they've trained up and put in his place. I suppose I could do without being a log entry for Mengele.

>It's best not to convince yourself into doing things that you feel you "should" do.

I try to steer well clear of the sort of categorisation some people - even those on this board - display with regards to what is 'necessary' to be trans. I think the spontaneity of the aforementioned appointment has thrown me and I'm not in my right mind... you are right, it's extremely uncharacteristic of me to do this. I'm usually a very opinionated person but on this matter I was just... floundering, I guess. It's a big decision and I felt I sort of had to make it before I went to the appointment. Delays in the NHS are not good - it's the same attitude with which I approached getting hormones, to receive them as quickly as possible.

>The worries a woman would have includes dripping infected mucus and having stool find it's way up into the vagina at night because of incontinence.

All I can say is pic related to this fucking prospect then, haha.
>>
>>6407632
> It's a big decision and I felt I sort of had to make it before I went to the appointment.

You don't though. There's no time limit on SRS. If in five or ten years, or next week even, you decide that it's for you, that's your call. But at least the appointment will be on your record, so that in the future your health care providers have a record of it. I know we're all kind of obsessed with privacy - we don't want the government or anyone else to have our details. Which is not a bad thing in itself. But in health care, more detail is always better. If there was a device we could give people that would give us their health details at all times of the day down to the minuscule changes, health care providers would cream their pants. Even something that people think is innocuous we want to know, because it can be part of a trend or be in response to certain stimuli.

Ignore the trip by the way, I'm still the guy that's been replying to your posts. I'm just on and off trip in my post-Orlando crusade to /polgbt/ the board :p.
>>
>>6407665
Yes, but would the NHS allow me to take an elective surgery at any time? You can do it whenever you want _if_ you're paying for it, but if it's free, are they going to wait around for you to come to a decision? I don't know, and I suppose that's as good as any of a reason to go and found out, not to mention what you've said which is also very accurate - documentation, staying in the system so that if something goes wrong I won't have to wait months for it to be brought to the proper professional (have another MtF friend experiencing this presently, sadly). I'll be going to the appointment, and I'll be honest with regards to how I'm feeling.

People still doing the /polgbt/ thing I see... honestly didn't check here since the fateful day, it was sort of cute but then posts started to get nastier and nastier, so I waited for the drama to blow over. I actually wonder if some of the nastiness I've since perceived is crossboarding /pol/acks, or maybe it's just always been this way. Not in here though thankfully! Just other threads.
>>
>>6407763
/pol/ visits so often the cats aren't afraid of him anymore.
>>
>>6407763
>Yes, but would the NHS allow me to take an elective surgery at any time?

Well not at "any" time. Because it's part of the public health care system, if you decide you want SRS you're going to have to go in at the time that fits their schedule. But no, they won't say "SRS now or never" or anything like that.

>People still doing the /polgbt/ thing

I suppose it depends on what you view as nasty. If that "nastiness" is anti-Islam, then I'm pretty sure lgbt regulars have carried that on themselves. I don't start threads, I only comment. If you mean there's an uptick in homophobic posts, then yeah, /pol/ posters are probably at fault.

I think people need to realize that this isn't the 1970s and 80s anymore. The political situation as evolved. "White christian males" vs. "everyone else" isn't going to fly as a dichotomy anymore. Politics needs to realign past the homosexual "issue" and become more concerned with questions of general culture (Western values vs. anti-European "social justice") and economic policy rather than the South versus the gays.
>>
>But no, they won't say "SRS now or never" or anything like that.

Thank heavens for that then.

I should specify because it's interesting, though it's a bit off-topic by this point, I definitely meant the homophobia and generally... well, anti-LGBT brigading. You won't find a stauncher critic of organised religion than me especially because of their opposition to those things, among other reasons. I'm not sure I agree with your approach, though, to achieving what you've suggested we ought to example (culture): this generalising of 'culture versus culture' still seems to me antithetical of political evolution, and rings true for me of precisely that political era you specify. I think it's rather high time for direct democracy, to do away with parties and candidates and delegated representation. In essence, a world where we characterise culture directly through the individual. As of now, when we talk about a 'culture', we don't really have any way of determining what that means.
>>
>>6407889
'we ought to examine', not 'example', sorry.
>>
>really want to socialize
>unpassable manface & zero confidence
>1 month hrt
>uncomfortable putting myself out there even online
>friendless but really want to change that

What do?
>>
>>6407993
I have internet friends that don't know I'm a freak.

I dunno if that would work for you but it makes me feel human.
>>
>>6407889
Culture is in its essence, the common values and traditions of a people. You are correct in that it's not something that you can easily quantity, but that doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.

That being said, it is indeed a question of culture vs. culture. Cultural conflicts arise in one of two ways. Either they come from within that culture, and represent a revolution or attempt at revolution of that culture. Or they come from a foreign culture that is brought in contact with that culture. The West is facing both culture conflicts at once, because Islam is fighting to enter from the outside while Western culture is being revolted against from within with the "social justice" culture obsessed with deconstruction of Europe and its traditions.

I disagree with the idea that direct democracy would lead to a pure expression of culture though. You have to remember that simply being in the minority doesn't mean a culture no longer exists. If you made the United Kindom a direct democracy, cultural differences would not disappear. There would still be the values and traditions of the people of Scotland versus those of England versus those of Wales versus those of Ireland.

>In essence, a world where we characterise culture directly through the individual.
Culture cannot be characterized through the individual like that, because culture by its very nature is collectivist expression.
>>
So, I really want a serious answer here. This isn't bait or anything.

Why are there no resources on dealing with transgender feelings without transitioning? I don't think transitioning is right for me but I don't want to try and repress these feelings because there's no way I could live bottling up like that. What can I do? Is there really no other solution?
>>
>>6408837
There aren't resources on that because transitioning is the fix and conversion therapy doesn't work. You can however go on HRT and just never socially transition so you relieve your dysphoria but just keep living as a dude.
>>
>>6408837
I think the common way to deal with it without transitioning is to dress up in women's clothing in private and then transition at 50 anyway. Assuming you are mtf of course.
>>
>>6408846
>so you relieve your dysphoria but just keep living as a dude.
I think I might have a different 'strain', I guess, of dysphoria than the people this helps. I do have issues with my body, and shaving my body hair helps a little bit, but I really can't picture myself as happy without actively being a woman in my relationships and in society, which is just not possible for me. Never really considered conversion therapy viable since it sounds a lot like Pray Away The Gay to me, which is something my parents already decided would be good for me. Didn't help, clearly.

>>6408852
Right, I am MtF, should have made a note of that. Fucking hell there has to be something out there.
>>
File: .png (88 KB, 287x288) Image search: [Google]
.png
88 KB, 287x288
>>6408859
You think people would actually be transitioning if we had a cure for this shit?
>>
What is HRT?
>>
>>6409329
hormone replacement therapy
>>
>>6409329
Titty pills. Estrogen and spiro in the US for MTF.
>>
>>6407419
No getting any more masculine. Looking somewhat more feminine even if you'd never pass. Psychological/emotional effects of female oestrogen/testosterone levels. Possibly being able to pass if you're wrong about it being impossible.

You don't have to transition socially; you can take hormones and nothing else. Breasts would probably have to be hidden but nothing else would give you away.
>>
>>6409331
>>6409333
Thanks
>>
trump
>>
Open question to the room: About when did muscle reduction start for you? How long did it take for everything to melt away?
>>
>>6412996
Looking at an old text log I kept, weight started to drop after one month. I always was within the mid ~140 range, and a month into things I was 139 for the first time in years with no other diet or exercise changes.
>>
File: Ubergirls Brooke Ence.jpg (345 KB, 891x1079) Image search: [Google]
Ubergirls Brooke Ence.jpg
345 KB, 891x1079
>>6412996
I don’t know the answer to your question but it is possible to accelerate muscle loss by getting cancer or AIDS or heroin addiction or paralysis. Old age will do that for you too.

Not that any of this will make you a woman though, so I can’t see why you’d want that. Women without muscles are shit. Is your goal to become a shit woman?.
>>
Challenger appears:
1. Would testosterone stop infinite breast growth disorder (megalomastia) in a woman? And why has nobody tried it?
2. How can it be that a condition impossible TO STOP in some (ciswomen) is impossible TO START in others (transwomen)? Isn’t everything in nature either one way or the other? An equilibrium cannot be both stable and unstable...
>>
>>6413212
>1. Would testosterone stop infinite breast growth disorder (megalomastia) in a woman?
Not a chance in hell.
>And why has nobody tried it?
Because that's retarded. Why hasn't anyone tried throwing Playstation 2 memory cards at the nipples until it stops? Both theories would have almost the same effect on the problem.
>2. How can it be that a condition impossible TO STOP in some (ciswomen) is impossible TO START in others (transwomen)? Isn’t everything in nature either one way or the other? An equilibrium cannot be both stable and unstable...
Are you seriously asking why can't be induce a genetic disorder without modifying someone's genes?
>>
>>6413332
Fucking phone keyboard sucks disks.
>be
we*
>>
I've been going through a gender crisis since I started taking hair loss meds this year

I try to avoid thinking about it because I don't know what to make of it, and I just want to be normal.

It feels similar to my depressed state of mind. It's always there in the back of my mind. When the depressive thoughts pop into the forefront, I can either push them away or succumb, and then it feels like suicide is my only option until the depression passes. Then it feels like a ridiculous waste of time to be depressed until it inevitably returns. This is how my trans thoughts are except with feminization instead of depression.

I'm clearly mentally ill. I'm not very masculine. I probably have a feminine brain or at least an androgynous one, based off my looks and personality. I'm more feminine than my sisters in a lot of ways. Lately I've had dreams of men and dreams of being a girl. I don't know why this is happening because I used to be straight until my porn habits escalated to gay porn, but I quit porn and fapping last year. It's pretty much women who catch my interest irl but the only thought that turns me on is being a girl with a man. I thought it was porn that made me this way but I haven't even looked at porn in months.

I get made fun of for being too girly and I have no comebacks because deep down it doesn't bother me. People have assumed I'm a girl online, idk why, I never try to be girly. I think people assume I'm gay, I got made fun of for being gay even as a kid when I had no gay thoughts, and I still like women but I'm a virgin because I'm shy around women.

I despise weak men and hate that I am one.

I'm at the age where I have to decide whether to become a man or preserve my androgynous features. It's impossible for me to become a real man, fierce and intimidating, when I have such soft and gracile features. I don't want to end up bald and hairy with bad skin. I'd rather be a girl but that's also impossible. Maybe I'm really just afraid of aging.
>>
How do you recover from being a shambling wreck of a human being?

I have no friends. I do not live a healthy active lifestyle. I have no work ethic whatsoever and am in the process of failing out of school. I'm too afraid of something to even order hormones. I have a confused sexual and gender identity. I've never had any sexual or romantic life to speak of. I have no idea what I want to do with my life and may be tens of thousands of dollars and a few years down the toilet into something useless. I barely know how to feed myself, clothe myself, sleep properly enough to just get by.

I don't think I've gone to sleep at the end of a day satisfied with how I lived it in more than a year. Oh, and there passes the due date of that assignment that I procrastinated on and didn't have enough time to finish once I started.

I'm lost.
>>
am i just being memed about this whole lessens dysphoria thing? a little bit ago i was having attacks of whatever how i will never be a girl and caused by seeing pictures of some girls
i've already been on hormones for months and it's only getting worse. this was supposed to stop that why was i memed?
>>
File: 1346618807940.jpg (96 KB, 732x485) Image search: [Google]
1346618807940.jpg
96 KB, 732x485
>>6412996
If you had muscles before transitioning then you aren't really trans. I had 0 muscle reduction because I had absolutely no muscles before hrt.
>>
>MtF
I pass well, but I don't know how hair works or what would go good with my face shape. All I know is I don't want bangs. Ever. Going to the haircutter makes me feel very anxious, and I had a straight up panic attack last time I tried. I wish I wasn't so weak, but I was raised by conservative evangelical Christian conspiracy freaks and just feel constant shame about who I am, and because of my crappy bigoted hometown (majority support ultra nationalist Christian right in my country) I am afraid of being attacked even though I live in the big city where people are accepting now. My girlfriend cannot help me because she is a soft butch tomboy with military haircut and dresses like a blue collar worker man. How do I get over this and just go in without freaking out and having to take my anxiety pills? All I want is a low maintenance hair style thay looks good with my face. Excuse my poor English, I'm still learning.
>>
>>6413072
Hm, thanks.
I did lose weight, went from 168 to 160 within the first months, my thunder thighs turned into lil thigha very quickly. My upper body is still the same though.

>>6413162
Yea u caught me i want nothing more than to be a waify sub
I do pass but im very muscular in the upper body as i said. Essentially look like a female swimmer.
>>
>>6414147
Repression is a thing my friend
>>
>>6414433
if you were trutrans then you wouldn't even have the ability to gain muscles due to lack of testosterone
>>
>>6414433
if you repressed long enough to actually go through puberty to get muscles, you're not really trans
>>
I posted in mtfg which was wrong so i'm posting here now since I realise my mistake

I don't really know how to deal with things anymore

I almost pass but I can't find a lover because im trans, I tried to make a thread but all I got was hate so I'm coming here to ask what can I do....

I just want to die and im at the end of my wits, I don't have anywhere else to turn
>>
>>6415254
stop shitting up the board with your inane complaints. do you not see how people might not like you? you need to look at yourself and stop blaming externalities
>>
>>6415270
I don't know what else to do, I have no friends... I'm sorry I'm usually not like this
>>
>>6415254
I can't really help you because I don't have any personal experience with being transsexual but I want you to know that I hope everything works out for you. There are very few problems which have absolutely no solution. Things can almost always be made better. Be well. Be strong.

>>6415270
Go fuck yourself m8.
>>
>>6415283
Go fuck yourself m8.
>>
>>6413332
>Are you seriously asking why can't be induce a genetic disorder without modifying someone's genes?
Genes aren’t magic. They regulate physiology by sending (or not sending) hormones to cell binding sites. Every genetic process can also be induced externally, like it happens in HRT. Possible? Possible!

The underlying physiology of megalomastia can’t be that complex. How many genes could that be? One? Three?

>Not a chance in hell.
Then look at men and female athletes. They never "suffer" from megalomastia. The only difference is higher testosterone.

You always blow the absurdity of valid ideas out of proportion.

It’s like you’re afraid of them.
>>
Whoever is giving Amer / Monica pics, please stop

They are are mentally ill and a convicted stalker and it's making our threads turn to shit

Thanks
>>
>>6415379
>>6413212
>Every genetic process can also be induced externally
>The underlying physiology of megalomastia can’t be that complex
>Isn’t everything in nature either one way or the other?
>An equilibrium cannot be both stable and unstable...
>The only difference is higher testosterone.
kek
>>
>>6415510
Doesn’t that make you a stalker of a stalker?
Which makes me wonder which one is the real stalker.

>no trip code
>I’m not a stalker
You can fool 4chan but you can’t fool me.

>please
>thanks
Please, slap yourself in the face. Thanks.
>>
So. I'm MtF, and recently came out to my wife with the intention of starting hormones. She was supportive and great about it. But later she admitted that the only problem she could see is sexually. She really, really likes a strong, masculine, extremely forceful partner in bed. Obviously i won't be able to be that to her satisfaction in the near future.
Her suggestion then was that we find some guy that we can both fuck/be fucked by like once every month or two? The idea made me fairly uncomfortable. But now she's claiming that since she's so readily accepting of this huge change, I should be too.
...Am I unreasonable in resisting this? And how screwed up does this all sound?
>>
I have a problem... I'm MtF with no action taken towards transitioning out of worry I'll be fine with being male.
I get very strong phases where I want to be feminine... However my dad doesn't approve (He made a comment of a transwoman on tv saying "That's a man!" once despite him knowing I'm trans)
I recently went of NarcissaWright's Twitch to see how she's progressed and it made me so upset.
I combat my feelings by lifting, as a sort of distraction by progressing in my lifts...
Any advice?
>>
>>6418233
Cosmo is not a shining example to go by. I regularly watch his channel and he's clearly not a transsexual.

You should do what makes you comfortable and be the best person you can be. Don't worry about other people.
>>
>>6417087
pick one
>wife
>your transition life

yes you are screwed up. It's basically equivalent to an MTF holding onto their penis because they can't let go of their male body
>>
>>6418233
don't let Cosmo dissuade you. He's just an agp crossdresser who obviously hasn't put in any effort because he isn't trans. Really wouldn't look toward him to see progress, as all he literally does is wear thigh highs and masturbate.
Hrt hasn't done anything to him at all either because he's self medding on a dose of spiro too low to do anything.
>>
>want to be physically a girl
>But want to dress and act like a guy
>But want everyone to see me as a girl(except for cool dudes who I still want to see me as a guy so we can be bros)
>want to be treated like a girl in relationships, really glad my gf does
>significantly happier since being on hrt, feel really happy when I think I look more feminine than I used to
>But also kinda want to look like a guy

I'm so confused. What the fuck am I?
>>
>>6418972
butch
kind of
>>
>>6417087
would you be ok with it if she told you she was ftm and was going to become a jacked hairy man?
>>
>>6418972
You're mtf but attached to the way guys treat you. I'm the same way. You're going to have to face the ugly reality of misogyny, anon (unless the bros in your life are cool).
>>
>have the natural tiddies and vagine
>have always had issues with gender identity
>identified as genderfluid a few years back and it helped immensely
>be present day
>I'm finally living with the BF
>he wants to have frequent sex
>the hatred of my female body is coming back really strongly
>I want to make love with him as a man

That being said...

>also want to be a butch dyke who dates women

I have no idea what I am anymore.
>>
how would an underage person transition without their parents knowing?
>>
>>6421134
Money and a bank account for paying with e-check
>>
>>6421215
how get money
>>
>>6421277
Craigslist

Clean someone's yard for $15 bucks or suck their dick for $100.
>>
The electrologist I'm going to currently charges $75 for the first hour and then $1 for every minute after. Am I paying too much? If not what is reasonable, and what are my options? I live in the north Houston area.

I've already done laser, it got rid of most of my hair, but there's still a decent bit left.
>>
>>6421415
Better than I'm doing, its $90 an hour here.
>>
>>6419798
Try butch dyke first, and if that doesn't feed the hunger, transition.
>>
>>6421415
considering i pay 150 per appointment in this shit country, 75 is reasonable.
>>
File: joHPhp7.png (104 KB, 479x310) Image search: [Google]
joHPhp7.png
104 KB, 479x310
What's the point? Almost all the good years are gone for most of us, why bother with what little remains? Transition takes forever too, especially if you need surgery but don't have the money. After 35 there is no gender, just wrinkles and death.
>>
hello, pls help.

how do I start HRT in Ontario? I know I have two options. I either have to go to an informed consent clinic (which is sherbourne in ontario) or pay a gender therapist to refer me to an endocrinoligist.
But the question is, what do I say to them? which way is the least pressurizing? I don't want to recite my life story to a stranger. hell, I don't even know what to email them. am I just supposed to email to clinic's main address and say i want to take faggotizing pills? fuck i am pathetic, pls respond :((
>>
>>6421767
>email
I have some bad news. You're going to have to go outside.
Either go to a therapist or go to the clinic and say you want to transition. They'll hold your hand through the rest of the process.
>>
>>6421767
You should be seeing your primary doctor if you want a referral to an endocrinologist, but you may need a letter of recommendation from a gender specialist for treatment if your doctors deem it necessary.
>>
File: 1438873248322.gif (1 MB, 244x307) Image search: [Google]
1438873248322.gif
1 MB, 244x307
>>6421767
Telling a doctor (whose job is to provide you with care, not to reject you) that you have issues with your gender identity should be the least of your worries. There are far, FAR more troubling things ahead if your plan is to transition.
>>
>>6421780
thanks, I think I'll go to the clinic. I hope they will be helpful

>>6421782
thanks for the answer but I would be too afraid to speak with my family doc.
>>
>>6421415
groupon?
>>
>>6418255
>I regularly watch his channel and he's clearly not a transsexual.
How so?
>>
>>6421969
posts sexual stuff about his transition on his twitter, it is clearly a fetish.
>>
File: touch.jpg (185 KB, 634x921) Image search: [Google]
touch.jpg
185 KB, 634x921
I'm 26, pretty sure I'm ftm. Felt wrong all my life, like a fraud, really uncomfortable doing girl stuff. FINALLY out of the grasp of my super conservative parents, and dressing how I like.

Only problem - I'm married to a straight guy. He says he knew I was trans and he's okay with t, but I feel like the only thing stopping me getting on T is worrying about what it would do to him.

Anyone know this feel?
>>
>>6422438
You realize that transsexual != transgender, right? Whether or not he's transgender is a more philosophical point, but transsexualism is entirely physical. If he's on HRT then he's transsexual.
>>
hi im mtf transsexual, ive known that for 6 years. never had the guts to do it because i had and still have an amazing relationship. she supports me and she wants me to do it, but i cant find the guts to do it. i already look extremely feminine and i go out basically everyday in girl's clothes and make up, people don't really know what i am because i wear tshirts with tight leggings, make up covers my shadow and im just both passing and not passing to different people. so i have mixed experiences, and theyre not female experiences as i would like them to be, they are the experiences of a person just simply without a sex/gender, it feels empty and sterile.
Should i just take the pills? Will i ruin my relationship [spoiler]like /r9k/ told me i would[/spoiler] ? Will my life derail in university? will i become overly self-centered because the process in itself is selfish? should i be willing to abandon my familial relationship and ties (they're all from brazil and im canadian, they're great people but they would all treat me in too much of an awkward way for me to go back and visit, including my grandfather who will never accept me again)? should i just accept ill never have the experiences of being a female and bear through it? im not a suicidal type, and im mostly actively working in society, but it feels strange to work in society without being social because i refuse to accept being treated as neither sex and i just hang in the middle. conversations are empty of humanity, mostly theoretical and dry.

pls reply
also tfw i got all my genes from my mom [spoiler]including dat ass[/spoiler]
>>
>>6422557
It's okay. Be aware you don't have to move quickly. You can take a few deep breaths, and take your time with everything.

Sounds like you're processing a lot at the moment. I don't see being trans as being selfish, because your partner doesn't own your body. it sounds like you're lucky to have someone who loves you for who you are.
>>
>>6422557
>im not a suicidal type, and im mostly actively working in society,
You don't have to be suicidal to transition. If you feel that would lead to a better life for you, now and in the future, then go for it.

>Will my life derail in university?
Make lgbt-acceptance a criteria when selecting your college and it will be fine. (like, just don't go to mormon university or something). Even if you decide to not do it yet, you want to be in an environement where it is possible.

>Will i ruin my relationship [spoiler]like /r9k/ told me i would[/spoiler] ?
>she supports me and she wants me to do it
Personally my relationship wasn't ruined, in circonstances close to what you describe. But there's always a risk tbhon. Don't be too risk adverse.

>Will i become overly self-centered because the process in itself is selfish?
You're in control of that. You can consciently keep in mind to be true to yourself while transitioning, if you're that worried...

>should i be willing to abandon my familial relationship and ties (they're all from brazil and im canadian, they're great people but they would all treat me in too much of an awkward way for me to go back and visit, including my grandfather who will never accept me again)?
Can't help you there. But it doesn't have to be all or nothing.
>>
>>6422597
im in OCAD U right now, which is a huge hugbox circlejerk type of university where everyone is super accepting (both nice and obnoxious). and what i meant by derailing was whether or not hormones would be easy to cope with while having to study and etc, i heard a lot about hormones leading to anxiety and so on

i mentioned not being suicidal because people correlate the two often, and because if i dont go through with it and realize later that i shouldve done it, i might not extend it to that.

how expensive is transitioning?
>>
>>6422497
Those are not not widely agreed upon definitions.

That's probably one of the better ways to define them. Right now "transgender" can mean almost anything, ranging from minor gender variance (which is no doubt part of the reason for the increase in the use of the term "trans*", with an asterisk; to allow "transgender" to have a narrower definition) to simply a more politically correct term for "transsexual". "Transsexual" is also fairly vague but tends to be more well-defined, leaning towards meaning "someone who wishes to be the opposite sex".

>>6418821
>Hrt hasn't done anything to him at all either because he's self medding on a dose of spiro too low to do anything.
They said they're not self-medding in the post-breakdown vlog.
>>
>>6422619
>how expensive is transitioning?
Depends on insurance and stuff. Worst case scenario, self-medding is about 35-40$/month.

>easy to cope with while having to study
> i heard a lot about hormones leading to anxiety and so on
Lots of trans transition in their 20s, it's definitely possible. There's certainly an added burden but if you're not already at 100% that should be fine.

Objectively hormones can make you more sensitive/emotional. But I would say most of the "bad effects" are due to subjective factors, like wanting changes to go faster than they do, or socially transitioning too soon. I think you can mitigate that by being aware of the pitfalls, at least that's what i'm trying to do.
>>
>>6422680
>35-40$/month worst case scenario
yeah i can do that. i want to know if canadian health care covers it at all, currently in toronto

life is mostly stable, and im still forming my social circle down here since i just moved. it might be easier than i thought, thanks
>>
Hey senpai. I've been looking in to getting a trachea shave done finally, but I've heard people say that it can mess with your voice some even after recovery. I was wondering if anybody here has had it done and what, if anything did it do to your voice after you were all healed up, did you have to train all over again?
>>
>>6422497
He never expressed any dislike for his male body. In fact, he's fine with his male genitalia. Adding to this, he's also fine with how he looks and sounds, which is only half-passing at the moment. It seems almost certain that he's taking HRT with the intention to look more androgynous and not to fully transition. He gave that up when he realized he was an eight story loch ness monster from the paleozoic era and fell for the "if I can't pass I'll just live as a femoby instead of taking the necessary steps towards transition" meme.
>>
>>6423224
I've heard him say he feels bad about his voice on several occasions though and I don't even watch his stream regularly.

What makes you think he's fine with his body, other than that he continues to stream with it like it is?
>>
Hi all! I have a question. I have baked a delicious chocolate cake. Am I transwoman?
P.S. I used own cum for egg whites.
>>
>>6423351
No, but you are retarded. My condolences.
>>
>>6423326
I've heard him say he's fine with his voice and with how he looks. He doesn't even seem to bother with the adam's apple trick. He has like $13,000 in savings but doesn't have plans for surgery.

In all the hours he's talked about his personal life I've not heard him once mention any dislike towards his grotesquely male body while he complains about everything else.
>>
>>6423424
Major envy detected.
>>
>>6423455
>adam's apple trick
newfag here, what is that exactly?
>>
>>6423552
You can make your voice higher by keeping your adam apple up. (through contracting muscle, not manually)
>>
>>6414147
>>6414655
>>6415249
>I had absolutely no muscles.
That’s not trans, that’s eunuch.
Real women have testosterone.
>>
>>6414382
>my thunder thighs turned into lil thighs very quickly.
>My upper body is still the same though.
>I do pass but im very muscular in the upper body as i said.
>Essentially look like a female swimmer.
So you’ve made yourself look LESS feminine.
Congratulations, your self-sabotage was successful.

Pic related.
>>
>>6422597
>You don't have to be suicidal to transition.
Liar. If you’re not suicidal, you’re not trans.
[spoiler]According to the /mtf/ lore.[/spoiler]
>>
>>6423698
0/10 way too straw-graspy.
>>
>>6423657
Who is she?

And I'm not entirely sure that is achieveable without some anavar.
>>
File: 1465246008011.jpg (397 KB, 1891x1513) Image search: [Google]
1465246008011.jpg
397 KB, 1891x1513
>>6423958
>Anavar
Why is it so good?
Also does anybody else think that mtf could take way more steroids than cis women? Pretty much all the androgen induced changes have happened to most already and the only thing you'd have to be worried about is starting to sport a few more dark hairs in various spots.
>>
File: Jennifer Hunter-Marshall.jpg (25 KB, 250x400) Image search: [Google]
Jennifer Hunter-Marshall.jpg
25 KB, 250x400
>>6423958
>Who is she?
Her name is not worth mentioning. She has a great body but she’s a terrible douchebag. There are literally hundreds of athletic women more worthy of following.

>anavar
We are getting to the point here. Ciswomen risk jail and their health to get that look. Anavar is essentially designer testosterone. Transwomen have it naturally! And what they do with it? THEY TAKE ANTIANDROGENS TO SUPPRESS THAT ENDOGENOUS ANABOLIC STEROID. And then they swell with pride about every pound of muscle loss. How fucked up is that?
>>
>>6424075
Anavar is a different than T.
It's good for joints, is actually a DHT derivate and also does some other very useful things like having a very high anabolic effect compared to its androgenizing effects.
No ciswoman in her right mind would inject something like Test-E because they'd end up as some kind of pretender ftms.
>>
File: gasp.png (343 KB, 474x438) Image search: [Google]
gasp.png
343 KB, 474x438
How can I come out to my family? They've always been pretty supportive of whatever I do, but nonetheless I'm the kind of person who sucks at having emotionally charged conversations, and would, without a doubt, start sobbing and stuttering like a bitch. FtM by the way
>>
>>6424149
Write a letter explaining yourself and give it to them in person.
>>
>>6424161
Isn't a letter kind of impersonal? I always thought it was the "coward's way out", y'know, "if you can't say it in my face don't say it at all" kind of way. And how could I deal with the questions afterwards?
>>
>>6424135
>Anavar is a different than T.
That’s why I said “designer”. It’s derivative of testosterone.

That’s also why I have asked ITT about the possibility of selective MTF therapy which, similarly Anavar, would feminise the right bits (face, skin, hair, breasts, fat) without “feminising” (ruining actually) the good bits (muscles, sex drive and congenitally enlarged clitoris).

If selective androgens are possible, surely selective estrogens and selective androgen suppressants must be possible too.
>>
>>6424187
Just prepare yourself as well as you can. Stay objective and factual.
Letters are good because they have to soak in everything at once and you can just talk about it afterwards if any questions come up. And I don't quite see how it's cowardly wanting to not forget to say anything important. I mean you could also read your letter like a speech and use it as a cheat sheet.

>>6424198
What you're looking for are sarms, estrogen, progesterone and a GnRH. Funfact: estrpgen doesn't completely kill your sex drive and is in fact also anabolic.
>MTF
>Clit
m8

And no, again, T and DHT are quite different.
Just because 2c-i is a derivative of 2c-p (or reverse) doesn't mean they're very similar at all.
>>
>>6424238
You do have a point there. Thanks, mate, I'll keep it in mind for whenever I decide to come out. Hopefully I'll grow a pair soon because frankly I can't deal with this
>>
>>6424238
1. Would suppression of natural T be still necessary?
2. Can’t EG simply “outweigh” androgenic effects of natural T?
3. Excessive T (or was it DHT?) converts to EG. Male athletes need extra drugs to suppress this conversion. Wouldn’t allowing this conversion be sufficient to produce an athletic transwoman?
4. SARMs are selective androgens. Are there no selective anti-androgens?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (39 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
39 KB, 1280x720
>>6424253
Stay fresh friend.
Don't force yourself to come out to people if you don't feel confident that you've reached the point where you can be emotionally confident about it, whatever the aftermath.
>>
>>6424283
>2. Can’t EG simply “outweigh” androgenic effects of natural T without anti-androgens?
Fixed.
>>
>>6424238
5. Would doctors be willing to prescribe anabolic steroids to a transwoman as part of her HRT regime?
>>
>>6424283
1) Yes you're literally suppressing it already if you're taking any kind of steroid, doesn't matter how anabolic/androgenic it is.
And to put it simple, you want to avoid T as much as possible not only because it fucks with feminization but also because it converts do DHT but mostly because steroids/sarms are just way more effective and potent. For example some of them have effects that go way beyond what normal T/DHT does like Tren fucking with prolactin, how the body uses fat for energy and builds muscle.
2) No unless you inject so much estrogen that you're literally at pregnant woman levels or more. Nobody wants to look pregnant without actually being pregnant.
3) T aromatizes to Estrogen and gets reduced by alpha-5-reductase to DHT. No, again, because T is pretty shitty compared to almost everything else.
4) Sarms can work the other way around as well but again, it's easier to androgenize than feminize. Just use something like YK and RAD to cover both muscle tissue and brain and you're good to go.
5) Am I being trolled here? All androgens and steroids are very highly controlled substances and doctors will not want to risk their job just because you want to get ripped.
Either you make enough money to support your hobbies in the form of UGL chems or stolen pharma grade stuff or you don't.
>>
>>6424075
>>6423994
Anavar is anabolic but not very androgenic (the other visible effects of testosterone besides muscle growth). Testosterone is both, and mtfs really don't want any more masculinization.
>>
>>6424372
>5) Am I being trolled here? All androgens and steroids are very highly controlled substances and doctors will not want to risk their job just because you want to get ripped.
How will you explain the fact that these same doctors prescribe these same substances to transmen as part of their HRT without losing their job?
>>
>>6424075
I don't want to follow her, I just want to google her.
>>
>>6424409
That’s why I want to know selective testosterone suppressants which act like Anavar in reverse.
>>
>>6424431
I will not help her gather the 100,000 first viewer to fuel her nasty ego further. And it’s not like I can private-message you on 4chan without posting it for everyone to see.
>>
File: 1428151799946.jpg (434 KB, 790x878) Image search: [Google]
1428151799946.jpg
434 KB, 790x878
>>6424422
Because HRT for transsexuals is backed by medical facts.
Don't get me wrong I think every person should be able to get whatever drugs they want to take if they pay out of their own pocket but your comparison is just completely retarded.
>>
>>6424435
So you would want something that blocks testosterone but not in muscles/bones ?

I don't see that being a thing, not scientifically, but the only "legitimate" medical use would be for prostate cancer patient, so no company will fund/research/test it.
>>
>>6424456
Logically speaking, if prescribing anti-androgens isn’t harmful and criminal, prescribing selective androgens to counteract side effects of these anti-androgens (such muscle loss) shouldn’t be either.

Moreover, I’d say that anabolic steroids in sports are far more backed by science than HRT in transmen.

So I smell prejudice and/or medical conspiracy here.

Maybe transpeople need therapists with dual degrees in law and medicine :-P because doctors seem to be making some undue assumptions about law that hamper their prospects.

At this point, you make it sound as if loss of muscles is legal and safe and keeping muscles is illegal and unsafe. If that’s what law and medicine presently are, I must call them corrupt.
>>
>>6424578
>So you would want something that blocks testosterone but not in muscles/bones ?
For example. Not only there but at least there.

>the only "legitimate" medical use would be for prostate cancer patient
Suddenly transgender HRT is not legitimate?
Are muscles illegal?
>>
>>6424605
R&D cost loads of cash, not enough trans for HRT to be a real money maker. Not a question of illegal.
>>
>>6424582
>some undue assumptions about law that hamper their prospects.
...some undue assumptions about law that hamper therapy.

Fixed.
>>
>>6424582
>Law and pharma industry are corrupt
Good job brainlet, you discovered that only things that make money will get developed by big pharma and sarms, while promising, are too new to be actually used in medicine yet.
>AAS are more backed by science than hrt
How do these two examples even relate? AAS are completely illegal to use in any competetive sport. HRT is a medical procedure. The use of AAS to prevent decay of muscle, osteoporosis, healing burn victims etc. is also a medical procedure.
>Keeping muscle is illegal and unsafe.
That isn't even up to debate. The point of hrt is to simulate the other genders hormone levels and women simpy have less muscle. You get informed of all the possible side effects before the treatment.
>>
>>6424628
Okay, that would be a tolerable excuse. Too often though people make it sound as if there are fundamental moral and health-based reasons against doing that.
>>
>>6424642
>AAS are completely illegal to use in any competetive sport. HRT is a medical procedure.
So your argument is that AAS in sports are illegal because they are completely illegal? And HRT is medically approved because it’s medically approved?

>How do these two examples even relate?
You tell me. You mentioned the amount of scientific research on a therapy as an argument to make that therapy legal and the other therapy not legal. So you compared them. If they can’t be compared, why did you compare them? And why don’t you allow me to do the same to make the contrary point?

Following your own reasoning, transmale HRT should be illegal because it’s even less (in fact FAR LESS) researched than athletic enhancement therapies. Obviously something is wrong with official argumentation.
>>
>>6424642
>The point of hrt is to simulate the other genders hormone levels and women simpy have less muscle.
1. Are muscles harmful in women? They aren’t. There’s no such illness as “excess muscle disease” or “musculomegaly”. Hypermuscularity is not a disorder.
2. Which women? What is statistical variance?

The only reason for a transwoman to have less muscles than a naturally strong woman is gender preconceptions of the very doctors who should help battling those preconceptions.
>>
Is there an actual non hugboxy trans irc? I can't find anymore after seedy and the one that I was in recently turned into one of those gay safespace bullshit places. The other ones are all filled with crossdressers or chasers.
>>
>>6424797

Only reason should be is if the person in question's frame can support muscle while still passing. Most transwomen will never pass with muscles let's be honest because most are already tall, have broad shoudlers and more muscle in arms/leg area than any normal cis woman.

This is assuming average, ofc there are cis women and transwomen who are more muscley or have more feminine frames. I'm 5'2/5'3 and without muscle I have a thigh gap, waist and small shoulders. It's all genetics sadly.
>>
>>6422896
Only if the surgeon fucks up.
>>
File: FFN_f_51783370.jpg (94 KB, 500x744) Image search: [Google]
FFN_f_51783370.jpg
94 KB, 500x744
>>6424642
>women simpy have less muscle
She was never caught taking steroids.
(And few people in the world are under as much scrutiny as her.)
>>
>>6422438
guess what famalam...
fetishists can be trans too
>>
File: 218017640.jpg (123 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
218017640.jpg
123 KB, 640x640
>>6424950
>The only reason to have muscles should be if frame of a transwoman in question can support muscles while still passing.
The only reason to NOT have muscles should be if a transwoman in question can pass WITHOUT muscles.

>Most transwomen will never pass with muscles
Except they will never pass WITHOUT muscles. Women without muscles are unfeminine.
>>
>>6424950
How do I tell a trap from a woman? By leg muscles... Traps never have them.

Example: the woman on the right could never be a transvestite, however the other two – might. Thighs don’t lie.

>I have a thigh gap
Then you’re a confused boy, not woman.
>>
>>this
Fertility.

>>6426956
Infertility.
>>
>>
Why is customs able to seize and destroy legal items that you legally ordered in the mail and own? It's fucking bullshit.
>>
>>6427060
Sounds like you have a story to tell
>>
>>6427129
Not a unique one. Having customs seize mones is something that almost everybody that DIYs goes through at some point. It's just frustrating losing a hundred dollars and your hormones for the coming months.
>>
>>6427249
what country? I self medded for a year and didn't have any problems
>>
>>6427249
Never had anything seized after 4 years, US here.
>>
>>6423579
that shit's hard as fuck though

>>6423455
maybe he/she/they doesn't want to blow entire savings on surgery. you don't know the financial situation, 13k is really not a lot of money
>>
File: 1457811970157.jpg (231 KB, 700x607) Image search: [Google]
1457811970157.jpg
231 KB, 700x607
Will mones show up on insurance bills that you get in the mail or whatever?

I cant afford to move out without a roommate and I have no friends and my family would be really pissed if they found out so I want to keep it a secret for now
>>
>>6427292
>>6427276
Canada
>>
File: wright.jpg (71 KB, 596x485) Image search: [Google]
wright.jpg
71 KB, 596x485
>>6427673
He talked about his financial situation. He spends more money on rent etc than he makes and his situation is getting worse.
>>
>>6427673
Practice it. There are exercises to help you get used to keeping it elevated, practice for even just 10 mins a day
>>
>>6423424
what was it, nudes?
>>
>>6427707
If your parents pay for the plan they can find out, but nothing will be mailed to them about it.

As a grade A liar I recommend just saying you have a minor hormonal imbalance if they catch you. Play it off like nothing, you had a blood test, they sent you to an endocrinologist, gave you some drugs to fix it.
>>
>>6423994
why would a mtf want to be more masculine?
>>
>>6426611
>Women without muscles are unfeminine.
This is some nice doublespeak if I ever seen one.
>>
When do you think science will advance to the point of making actually realistic vaginas?
I've been quite in a limbo lately and weighting all pros and cons it feels like SRS just doesn't worth it for me, with all the kinds reduced sensitivity, high cost, no lubrication, and especially almost daily dilation for the rest of the life. Just aesthetics don't counter all that, considering being a girl with a dick has it's own aesthetics too And quite frankly anal feels fine already anyway, I feel that even with a vagina I'd still be mostly into anal because it's fun.
>>
>>6428673
Lab grown vags or transplants is probably the next big thing, but it will probably take 50 years or more. So unless you want to live with a dick for another 50 years...

>reduced sensitivity
>no lubrication
depends on your surgeon's skill

>daily dilation for the rest of the life
once every two weeks after a few years
>>
>>6429053
trip on larry
>>
>>6429053
Well, it's not like I'm going to use my dick a lot, but I don't actually mind it that much.
>depends on your surgeon's skill
Well, from what I've read none of them still provide lubrication, just some wetness at best, I've heard about some that is made out of colon, but it seemed to have some many other complications. And about sensitivity, it's basically made from the penis + it has scar tissue now, right, so I can't imagine it not being at least a bit less sensitive.
>once every two weeks after a few years
I've heard many responces, some still have to do it like twice a week. Still sounds like a biggest bother to me.
Of course there is an option of no-cavity vagina, so you don't have to worry about these problems and go anal anyway, but it sounds even weirder to explain or even to have than a penis to be honest and harder to unfuck back into a normal vagina when a better option comes around.
>>
>see all of these people with all of these issues
>try to relate and think about my own problems
>haven't run into anything bad through my transition
>been full time female for the past 2 weeks, everyone that knew me accepted me, not a single person pissed off
>strangers seem genuinely interested in talking to me, don't get weird looks
>completely comfortable out and about
>made tons of new friends and actually talk to people now instead of being a shelled up neet like I thought I would be
>voice already at a kind of passing level (takes shittons of practice, download Voice Pitch Analyzer and Vocal Pitch Monitor, work yourself gradually up to A3ish)
>going to call up some informed consent clinics and try for HRT within a week

It could be a lot of my depression has been lifted from me, and I'm in a very supportive and positive environment. Although it's depressing and hard before and in the early stages of transition, there might be other things going on in your life that is helping impact your problems. Becoming a girl won't make that disappear, just the dysphoria. Biggest thing I've learned is to stop internalizing. You're your own worst critic, because you also can't give yourself and unbiased opinion, and don't rely on 4chan to define your image. That's just setting yourself up for insecurity. Take things step by step, find someone to have a real conversation about your emotions with (maybe that's another thing, my dad and I are practically deconstructing everything transgender to get a better understanding of what it means, and it's dredging up a lot of feelings that are hard to deal with and understand, but it's helpful). Talk it out, believe in yourself, practice practice practice.
>>
>>6429264
>claims to be passing before hormones
>thinks their advice is in any way helpful or relevant
fuck off
>>
>>6429280
o-ok

sorry
>>
File: 1457193017824.jpg (140 KB, 420x360) Image search: [Google]
1457193017824.jpg
140 KB, 420x360
Is there any way to avoid ED on hormones?
I love my cock.

I'm fine with just taking HRT for a short period of time just to avoid murdering my libido and erections. Is that even possible?

Maybe just hrt for 2 months?

Please help, thank you
>>
Some of my earliest memories are me at houses playing with girls and dressing in there clothes. I remember in particular a family friend had a daughter a little older then me that would dress me in her clothes, I remember enjoying it immensely.

In middle school I had no thoughts about any sort of thing. I lived as a normal boy, doing normal boy things.

The start of highschool I became severely depressed, and also began to go through puberty. During this time I watched tons of different porn, dressed up in girls clothes, and even had a sexual experience cross dressing. Keep in mind I was not happy during this time, and the sexual experience was under the influence of hard drugs. Even though in the heat of it I was happy, afterwards I felt disgusting.

I stopped one day, and have never cross-dressed since. Ive been living as a normal adult man and for the most part im content. I can't help but still feel the desire sometimes though, for example the other night I had a dream that I started hormones. My breast had started to grow, they were little and perky. i had grown my hair out and was very feminine looking. I was so happy in the dream.

Whats my deal yo
>>
>>6429811
Is there any way to avoid ED on hormones?
keep using it
>>
Not sure if this is the right thread for this, but I'll throw it out here and you can tell me to lace if I'm wrong.

I am seeing a trans person (I think the term is MtF?) And recently we had a conversation that turned towards sexual things. Fetishes and the like (a sub, doesn't like butt stuff. Likes feet etc.).

So I'm thinking hey maybe she wants to do something. Especially since she specifically asked me what I'd do to her.

We get close to my apartment thoufh and she says that if she had a vagina she'd totally have sex with me (she's going for a consultation in August). This so throughly threw me I had no idea what to do. She still came up and stayed the night, but I was so unsure of whether or not this was a go that I was afraud is trying anything. I think it comes from the fact that she gets super sad and angry if someone calls her a male, so I didn't want to like, have to reach down there or anything just to have her get offended and for us to fight or anything.

The next day though she didn't seen mad or disappointed. She even cane back a little later and we went and got Mexican food.

Anywsy, What should I have done? Did I screw up or anything?
>>
>>6430210
You didn't do anything wrong. Don't touch the dick. I'm sure you could do other nice things that do not involve the dick. Doesn't even mean you have to fuck her, you could just make out and ask her what she's comfortable with. Use your head.
>>
>>6430210
>MtF
>doesn't like butt stuff
Congratulations, you're dating an ace until she gets surgery.

You didn't mess up, there's nothing you can do.
>>
File: please respond.png (113 KB, 293x300) Image search: [Google]
please respond.png
113 KB, 293x300
Are anti androgens really necessary?

I'm currently on Finasteride. Would 1mg estrogen everyday do something at all? I just want some face feminization and hair regrowth, I don't want tits and all that jazz
>>
>>6431297
considering you don't actually want to transition, take none of the things you mentioned. If you do, you will get 'tits and jazz'
>>
>>6431321
Alright I'll accept the tits and jazz.

Would 1mg E do something at all though?
>>
>>6431297
Oestrogen doesn't do shit if your testosterone levels are still high, unless you take crazy huge dosages (which is dangerous and less effective, as well as pointless).
>>
>>6431340
Mmm okay, thanks.
Is there such a thing as "microdosing HRT"?
>>
>>6431332
probably very slow development of whatever hrt does, as the normal dose is 4mg a day.
>>
>>6431353
That sounds exactly like what I'm looking for.
>>
>>6431381
enjoy your gyno
>>
top 10 lethal chemicals i can buy on amazon
>>
>>6431409
please dont bully me
>>
File: 1460145767584.png (645 KB, 722x525) Image search: [Google]
1460145767584.png
645 KB, 722x525
>>6431414
>>
>>6431417
For real though, do you really think I'm going to get gyno on such a low dose? I mean without AAs and just 1mg sounds almost impossible.

I don't mind if it happens to be honest, I'm just curious. Can't find anything about it with my google-fu
>>
>>6431573
Yes, it's possible to develop gyno.
>>
>Tfw 27 and I'm pretty sure I was born too late to take advantage of puberty and medical advances in transitioning

Oh well. There's always waiting for cybernetic host bodies. I guess.
>>
>>6431643
>27 is too late
19 is too late to be a real grill
25 is too late to a smoking hot slut
35 is too late to be cute
100 is too late to pass

27 is nothing, man up and go get your meds retard
>>
>>6431656
>35 is too late to be cute
not the same anon, but this made me feel happy, thanks
>>
>>6431656
Is it really not? I've been stuck in a situation where until recently I haven't even really been able to be open with myself on an hourly basis in my own home with the fact that I'm not a generic straight acting male. It's only within the last like 3 months that anything like transitioning is really within my grasp but I feel like I missed the boat to some extent. I can't tell if that's from seeing 'successful' transitions that seem to be so young by comparison. Just in terms of the time they've started and where they are.

I don't post here often.
>>
>>6431696
that one redditor did really well at 34 if it's true. some people are fucked by 16. it's always worse to be older yeah...but it's still dependent on genetics
>>
Hi

ive been bothered by this for a while, but after five years of getting my hair cut short and letting it grow shaggy and then cutting it again, I asked the hairdresser to cut it into a bob. I looked at myself in the mirror and almost couldn't keep from crying.

I've wanted to be a boy all my life but I've settled for just being a masculine woman, because I thought it didn't matter what wa between my legs, I could still be strong and cool, but people still treat me like a woman and now I look like one too. It's like my mask is gone.

I want so badly just to be a man, but I've focused so much on my career and I have so much shame that I can't see myself ever transitioning. Especially wth the end result not actually being a man, but a freak of nature with scars and mutilated genitals. I feel like I couldn't ever stand the shame of everyone I know knowing that I had once been a woman. Transitioning still won't feel "real" to me, because to me it isn't. I don't want to be a trans man, I want to be a man.

Is this a common feeling?
>>
So, I know I'd rather be a girl than a boy if I got to choose, but how can I tell if transition is right for me?
Right now I only kinda want to kill myself because of dysphoria and I need a way to sort of gauge the likelihood it'll get worse, because actually being trans is hell as far as I can tell.
>>
>>6434381
>kinda want to kill myself because of dysphoria

>gauge the likelihood it'll get worse
it'll get worse, it always does

transition already
>>
>>6434381
Prolonged thoughts of suicidal ideation and discomfort with your physical body is reason enough to transition.
>>
>>6434435
>>6434463
Transition is really fucking bad though. I definitely need surgeries I can't afford and even then I'll still probably be treated as a freak.
I don't see how that can be any better than where I am now.
>>
>>6434509
At worst you can just keep taking HRT without transitioning socially until you can afford surgeries.
>>
>>6434534
I just hear that's a nightmare too. >>6429285 It's like there's no way to do this without at the very least making life worse and potentially ruining it. Fuuuck.
Sorry to just barge in here and whine and being afraid of things you're all actually going through but I don't know what to do.
>>
>>6431297
I've actually been interested in this topic a bit for various reasons, and I can tell that SERMs used to prevent gynecomastia technicaly can help you if you don't want your boobs to grow.
>>
6'3", size 12 feet, large nose, broad shoulders, narrow hips, boney legs

Is there any chance of me passing as a girl
>>
File: kara-gp1.jpg (82 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
kara-gp1.jpg
82 KB, 600x400
>>6434550
Not bloody likely. Maybe we can upload you to a gynoid eventually?
>>
>>6434381
Experiment. Try adopting a more traditional female gender role. Wear more feminine clothing. Put on some makeup and paint your nails. You should ask for your friends/family etc to respect you as a female as well if you can. If you can't bear to be referred to with female pronouns and a female name then you have other issues to solve before transitioning.
>>
>>6434555
If I don't kill myself before then
It's getting harder to repress all the time and I hate it
>>
>>6434557
you forgot put on a dress, bake some cookies, and clean the house
>>
>>6434569
I know gender roles are silly. But the point I was trying to make is that you should try BEING female (whatever that means to you) to see if it makes you happier.
>>
>>6434557
>Wear more feminine clothing. Put on some makeup and paint your nails.
I've done this, and it felt good doing it... before I looked at myself and saw how absolutely fucking ridiculous it was.
>You should ask for your friends/family etc to respect you as a female as well if you can.
Not something I could do without ending up on the street. Living with my parents while going to community college because I have basically no money and don't really want to take out a loan before I absolutely have to.
>If you can't bear to be referred to with female pronouns and a female name
What do you mean by that, like not being comfortable with it now or as an idea? I just feel like that would be silly, since I don't look the part and wouldn't want to act the part, running around shouting about how triggered I am people didn't anticipate my pronouns.

Not really sure how to parse any of this really.
>>
Can I take antibiotics and cypro at the same time?
Or will this have a nasty interaction.
>>
>>6434648
I found a study in which small doses of cypro and a number of antibiotics were used in conjunction to combat acne. It didn't work but nobody died.
I'm not a doctor and this is by no means conclusive, but a good sign.
>>
File: 1434208686222.jpg (28 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
1434208686222.jpg
28 KB, 375x375
>only kinda want to kill myself
>not transitioning
>>
So if I decided to go non-op, at least for now, could I at least have subcapsular orchiectomy to be done to decrease testosteron prodused and stuff? As I understand also the type that leaves your balls to look moderately normal to not have that weird penis in the middle of nowhere look.
Do they even offer it to anyone outside people with testicular cancer?
>>
Has anyone gotten top surgery before T?
I wanted to start T after just because you have to pause for a week anyway, but I just got told by a friend there's a risk of your nipples moving around and shit if you have surgery pre-T.
My surgery's in August, if I started T right now would I be able to mitigate this? I'm kind of freaked out. Also I have a pretty small chest, not small enough for a keyhole, maybe B-cup or less.
>>
>>6434548
Are SERMs supposed to be used after you grow the boobs on E or be taken at the same time as normal HRT?

Or just SERM without estrogen?
>>
>>6434827
Honestly, I don't really know.
I would assume that it may be better to use at the same time, since it's probably easier to not let them grow at all.
And I would assume that if you want the effect of the estrogen you should take it with it, since as I understand it's supposed to block estrogen in specific receptors.
Just google "tamoxifen", maybe you will find more useful information.
>>
>>6434876
Also Raloxifen.
By googling I've also found a good post talking about this subject.
>https://www.reddit.com/r/asktransgender/comments/25cp26/i_take_raloxifene_semihrt_without_breast_growth/
>inb4 hurr leddit
>>
>>6434648
It's fine. There's no notable interaction reported.
>>
>>6434661
>>6435025
Thank you two!
>>
>>6433734
Well then I guess I'm just going to have to hope I have more estrogen than my brother.
>>
File: 1428542100152.png (476 KB, 682x447) Image search: [Google]
1428542100152.png
476 KB, 682x447
>>6435001
It's incredible how there is little to not information about it in the entire internet. This might be the answer to all those confused teenagers or femboys as everything from SERMs is completely reversible.

Yet you have these retarded bitter hons like in the comments of that leddit post acting all elitist because they can't fathom that there are people that just want feminization without turning into a girl or people that still just making up their minds and are too young to make a decision.

>BUT IF YOU DON'T WANT BOOBS YOU ARE NOT TRUTRANS(tm) LIKE US SO GET LOST
>>
Okay so crazy question I've been trying to figure out for a long time:
I was born a male. In public I dress as a male and and not ashamed of being a male.
When I am turned on, I cross dress. I'll spend hours getting ready, shaving, makeup, picking out an outfit.. Seems like all of my sexual experiences are better when I am cross dressing and it's almost as though it is an instinct to cross dress when I am turned on.
Am I trans or just some weirdo?
>>
>>6435746
Too hard to tell senpai, it can be one or the other or both.
Have you considered the posibility that maybe you just want to be a femboy?
>>
>>6435746
You are not trans. Just keep fapping in your panties, anon.
It's way more fun than destroying your reproductive ability and have people treating you like a second class citizen if you don't pass which I doubt you would.

t. non-binary tranny
>>
>>6435746
If you don't want to be a woman in public you are not trans.
>>
>>6435707
I actually got into searching about it, since I'd wanted to kinda preserve myself untill I get to get open and have actual HRT so I won't have a problem to deal with boobs which would be quite problematic to hide.
I don't like big boobs anyway, even though I'm not against having tiny hormonal ones in perspective.
>>
When am I supposed to feel or see breasts growing? I'm at the 3 month mark next week, and by now I apparently should have to at least feel pain in my chest isn't it? I've been having lupron shots and I'm at 1.8 mg of Premarin per day (I know whatever but there's no other E available to me rn) and 75 mg of spiro.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.