[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ban on hons? Listen /lgbt/. There's one issue in the community
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
File: a FUCKING hon.jpg (28 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
a FUCKING hon.jpg
28 KB, 624x351
Ban on hons?

Listen /lgbt/. There's one issue in the community that needs to be address and stamped out. That issue is HONS. They are worthless to the cause and bring us all nothing but misery.

Every. Every. EVERY issue that has "trans" attached to it in the media is due to fucking HONS.

>Man in your women's bathroom?
It's usually a non-passing Hon who needs to fuck off.

>Transgender person sitting in a female sauna shows off (her) genitals to children?
A hon.

I can go on and on. The point of the matter is this. HONS need to be destroyed.

If you pass? You play.
If you don't pass? Fuck off and kill yourself.

All this bullshit about bathroom rights only came up due to hons. Stealthed trans individuals do not need to worry about all this bullshit as we come and go as we please. But the Hons? Once again, they ruin it for everyone.

Can we PLEASE agree that hons are a blight on the /lgbt/ community?
>>
>>6396892
I'm glad Hons exist. They help discredit your shitty movement as a whole.

Besides you are all hons anyway. Everyone in mtfg doesent pass. You are just hons who hide behind angles and photo manipulation

You all lack a female skeleton and look like football players
>>
>>6397671
unconvincing crossdresser detect
>>
File: image.jpg (611 KB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
611 KB, 1456x2592
>>6397674
Stay mad tranny freak

Pic related. You
>>
Nigga you sound insecure as fuck lmafo shaving my cat felinia.
>>
>>6397671
Those are called young hons.
>>
>>6396892
I agree 100%
Hons are a part of the movement that likes to pretend apg and transvestism doesn't exist when they've jerked off in parties for well over half of their lives before coming out as twans
>>
>>6397682
me on the right
>>
>>6397674
>everyone who insults the trans movement must be one of us

Kill yourself hon
>>
>>6397671
>Besides you are all hons anyway. Everyone in mtfg doesent pass. You are just hons who hide behind angles and photo manipulation
>You all lack a female skeleton and look like football players

this desu, passing is a meme

>>6397674
>le "if you dont like us, then you are actually exactly like us!" meme argument

nobody actually buys this btw
>>
Gas the huns

race war.... hey
ah youre talking about the mentally ill fucks

yep gas them all, man and women
>>
>>6397693
No such thing as a passer. I can clock every single tranny

>>6397699
Post your face if your so confident then hon.

Only hons hide their face on 4chan. Or do I have to dox you like Edgar?
>>
>>6397714
>Post your face if your so confident then hon.

This.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 558x314) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 558x314
>passing
>>
here's a tip to pass 100%.

Present as your born gender! What a breakthrough!
>>
>>6397724

That

is hate speech
>>
>>6397720
the only tranny on lgbt that passes/5
>>
>>6397731
>he thinks that passes

Post the other pics of "her", I dare you.
>>
I can understand why trans people wish to dissociate with broken midlife crisis dudes who likely have a fetish.

But then I see countless posts about the need to be cute or being a lesbian to entrap nerdy qts that those people are as equally fetishistic towards femininity.
>>
File: 1429729351049.jpg (80 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1429729351049.jpg
80 KB, 640x480
>>6397738
naah just kidding my man. he looks like a brawny malnourished polack with a cheap wig tbqh
>>
>>6397746
>those people are as equally fetishistic towards femininity.

yeah, I find it a little disturbing that people who claim that sex and gender are social constructs are dead-set on perpetuating them, to the point that they believe surgery and lies are a component of this venture

it really makes it hard to take anything they say seriously or to believe that they are not actually just a pack of very confused losers
>>
>>6397759
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 640x451) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 640x451
>>6397728
Tell that to Islam, bigot

>>6397731
A gremlin who wears wigs
>>
File: 1430940754030.jpg (144 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1430940754030.jpg
144 KB, 640x480
>>6397738
>>6397759
>>6397769
STOP BULLYING HER!
>>
>>6397780

Yep, look at those shoulders and those hips. Definitely a dude.

Keep posting, I'm enjoying this.
>>
lmfao at imagining that another tranny will be hurt by this low effort stuff

I bloody love having a self esteem
>>
>>6397794
>I have so much self-esteem and self-confidence that I had to go on the internet to tell a bunch of anonymous strangers that this is the case

Now you're going to obsessively reply for the next three hours to this thread in a futile attempt to convince people like me, aren't you?

You trannies are all the same.
>>
>>6397720
>tranny bangs
>>
>>6397794
>I bloody love having a self esteem

I notice you didn't post any pics.
>>
File: 1445806414320.png (283 KB, 455x600) Image search: [Google]
1445806414320.png
283 KB, 455x600
>>6397790
Q_Q
>>
>>6397805
Yup. I do private shows to help with my fiancee's income and it's already enough of a risk for my personal safety.

I don't need to expose myself to bitter people who are really upset that they didn't get to early transition just to laugh at them, HAHAHAH
>>
>>6397819
I love how you have a different story every time

Pics or gtfo hon.

>early transition
I can clock early too
>>
>>6397798
About fourty minutes, hon. I'm in bed.
>>
>>6397819
>I do private shows to help with my fiancee's income

Wow, the joke writes itself in this case.

What other embarrassing details about your life are you confident enough to share? And why do you think we're fooled by this? Like what's going through your mind right now?
>>
>>6397826
>pics or gtfo

Is this your thread, love?
>>
>>6397819
>"I don't need to expose myself to bitter people who are really upset that they didn't get to early transition just to laugh at them, HAHAHAH"
>does camshows to support their loser boyfriend, the only "man" willing to shack up with their mutilated body

yep, you're definitely a disgusting hon.

just post a pic and end this charade, you're not fooling anyone
>>
>>6397831
>embarassing
>draining money and gifts out of autistic fetishists

>>6397840
lmfao are trannies usually sensible enough to fall for this
>>
>>6397833
>thread ownership
Hello redd:t
>>
>>6397844
>admits their whole identity is a meme solely to get money from losers
>this makes them "confident"
>>
>>6397848
Sup, hon?

>>6397852
My entire identity <is> a meme. I piss standing up. Half the time I identify as male just to fuck with delivery people. I like pissing off trannies and <whatever anti-trannies are doing it for, usually repression or cute concepts like 'disgust' or 'morals'>.
>>
why do trannies brag about mutilating their bodies so that they can make a sub-poverty-level income ?
>>
>>6397864
Faye doesent pass either
>>
>>6397864

So in other words, you don't pass, because you are in reality nothing like a woman.

No wonder you won't post pics.

Jesus christ, and you people want to get into women's bathrooms. If only the mainstream was more familiar with what you're actually like, they wouldn't be so quick to bend over backwards and give you everything you want.
>>
>>6397872
Anyone who posts on passgen and mtfg is of very doubtful passing by default.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 500x281
>>6397864
Another Orlando shooting will thin your ranks
>>
>>6397720
what beautiful shut-in
would be friends
>>
>>6397874
Yup, pretty much did it for the aesthetics and faked the whole package.

And since supporting me is in the agenda of both major electoral candidates, I get to go to whatever bathroom I please. Trap is an identity too, hon. :3
>>
>>6397893
>Yup, pretty much did it for the aesthetics and faked the whole package.

Then you don't pass.

Like I said, no wonder you won't post pics. You're just another worthless hon.
>>
>>6397893
Stay mad hon

ooh I can't wait for Islam to rape you and kill your kind
>>
>>6397874
Also lmao at the >you dont pass because you dont fit my definition of what a tranny is
>>
>>6397905

No, you don't pass because you are nothing like a woman.

You don't look, sound, or behave like one. You're just, as you've admitted, a guy who is pretending to be a woman so they can make a tiny amount of money showing their dick to losers on the internet.

What exactly is it about this lifestyle that imbues you with so much confidence and self-esteem?
>>
>>6397899
You should've pumped more money into it, hon. Passing isn't hard even pre-hormones, and looking cute is really easy with disposable income and regulated hormone intake.

>>6397903
>actually being afraid of malnourished brown people

this gets better and better
>>
>>6397905
You don't pass because you look like a man. And hide behind anonymity it like a coward, making up stories where you "pass" because it makes your feel better about your dead end future
>>
>>6397905
>repeatedly admits that they are nothing like a woman and have no desire to be
>claims that they are a woman, regardless

nobody's fooled, dude. even the people who jerk off to your camshow are only there specifically because you are not a woman.

your capacity for self-deception is immense
>>
>>6397916
>looking cute

But you don't look cute.

You've already admitted over and over again that the only people who find you attractive are people with a fetish for this crap.
>>
>>6397918
>implying there was a camshow
>>
>>6397915
My self-esteem comes from
1. How I look
2. How much attention people give me

Pretty simple. Objectively more difficult to maintain either with a male body, and I was I was undistinguishably a girl before transition so why let age ruin it?

I don't know if someone who didn't transition early can understand it, but literally the only thing I had to do to pass was grow my hair out and take pueraria.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 680x852) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 680x852
>>6397916
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1278785/pictured-police-commander-and-his-wife-stabbed-to-death-by-isis-attacker-larossi-abballa-at-their-home-near-paris/
>>
>>6396892
you'll never defeat us
mwahahahah
>>
>>6397929
In which case you wouldn't be afraid to post your face here. A true attention whore never hides.

Nice try hon
>>
>>6397922
Those are the people that give me spend-it-however-i-want cash. If they were the only ones attracted to me, it'd be a sad state of affairs. But with random strangers validating me in the street on a daily basis, it's not an issue.
>>
>Passing transgirl confides in me that she is a tranny
>confirmed what I already know
>tell the local gaggle of hons she is a tranny
>she gets harasssed and leaves due to embarrassment

Heheh
>>
>>6397941
True attention whores know how to maximize profit. How long have we been talking, hon?
>>
>>6397944
No proof of that. Your just lying and typing it into a text box. Doesent make it true.

It's really easy to see through your little act. You don't pass at all, your alone and you are terribly insecure.

You're literally the opposites of everything you claim to be.
>>
>>6397957
lmfao at how bleak the life of the average anon must be
>>
>>6397954
>profit
>on an imageboard
Enjoy those zero dollars.

Again. Stop deflecting and post face or forever be known as a hon
>>
>>6397961
>forever be known as a hon as an anonymous on an imageboard

Does this actually work on anyone
>>
>>6397959
I know. Pathetic trannies are inferior to cis girls.
>>
>>6397971
I meant you, love. The only reason I come here is to see people as low in life as I imagine people in general.
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 640x1136
>>6397970
Works on everyone in mtfg. Hon. I bet I already know who you are. That's why you won't post. Trip dropping is notorious.
>>
>>6397977
I trip on /k/. Can you guess who I am?
>>
>>6397974
Kek I know bro. They are all crazy freaks. It's funny how trannies think they are entitled to live right lol.

Silly silly freaks. What wasted existences they have.
>>
>>6397982
What a manly hobby you have hon
All the /k/ trannies are hons
>>
Aaaand that's about it, hons, they're here

It was a wonderful time. Hope you snag a dumb hopeful.
>>
>>6397996
Run run little hon.
A knife through your throat soon :)
>>
File: 1463332440326.png (1 MB, 1440x1373) Image search: [Google]
1463332440326.png
1 MB, 1440x1373
>>6396892
>caring this much what other fucks do to their bodies
>>
As a late transitioner I am torn. There is some truth that gross fetishists are real. However, I think they don't necessarily represent the majority of transitioning late.

Also, passing as an older transitioner isn't impossible or all that hard. I am poor and pass very well. I think.

I think many older transitioners neglect voice and manner, but honestly I didn't work on learning manner I just stopped doing the stuff I learned to be masculine and am just myself.

I come here less and less but it never fails there is someone complaining about Hons.
>>
>>6397763
Spot on.
>>
File: fishing-bait.jpg (304 KB, 2824x1277) Image search: [Google]
fishing-bait.jpg
304 KB, 2824x1277
>>6396892
This
>>
>>6398483
>>6398202
Hons make us look bad it's not rocket science
>>
>>6397874
>Jesus christ, and you people want to get into women's bathrooms
i just want to go in the bathroom that causes the least problems for other people
currently that is the women's bathroom for me because i don't think men would want to be in the same bathroom as someone they perceive to be a woman
if i looked like a man i would obviously use the men's but i don't
>>
>>6398628
Hons aren't the only ones making us look bad, but I do know what you mean. Have compassion though because it takes trial and error and practice in public for most to pass

Granted the Hons tell me I am just a lucky genetic freak but just the ones who don't try.

Most people get passable eventually.
>>
>>6397763

>yeah, I find it a little disturbing that people who claim that sex and gender are social constructs

I have never seen anyone on /lgbt/ espouse the like. Perhaps you're thinking of tumblr or some other strawman. It tends to be cis people, especially "academics", that claim that.
>>
>>6398779
Sex isn't a social construct
Gender is a social construct
There's no biological function that causes someone to naturally want to wear a skirt
There is a social function that causes someone to want to wear a skirt
>>
>>6396892
Me thinks OP is a self hating non-passing tranny. Okay chill dude. You don't pass now. But you will eventually fucking relax.
>>
>>6396892
I'm sorry if I sound like a total idiot, but what the fuck is a Hon?
>>
>>6398929
OP
>>
>>6396892
>Can we PLEASE agree that hons are a blight on the /lgbt/ community?

you mean the Trans community? Because I'm gay and literally don't give a shit.
>>
>worthless to "the cause"

pffffffffff oh my god
>>
>>6398949

DESU I kinda fucking hate gay people. If I hear "love wins" one more fucking time I'm going to projectile vomit over everyone. Plus all the fags I've met seem to think that they are too good to be associated with us the back of the bus queers. Fucking hate that attitude, look bro you would be thrown off a building by ISIS just like the rest of us. Don't think you can assimilate with the "normies" you are a token of their acceptance at best. They only talk about how much they accept you as to stroke their ego about what wonderful people they are.
>>
>>6398929
You know how old and leathery women always add "hon (honey)" onto the end of their sentences?

"Nice day, eh hon?"

It's a term for a MTF who doesn't pass.
>>
https://eternian.wordpress.com/
>>
>>6398949
This. I read about 4 posts, face palmed and moved on with my life. Couldnt give less of a fuck

/thread
>>
>>6398929
>You look fantastic, hon! Said to someone who looks like a hideous man in an ugly dress with bad makeup and hair.
>Oh, hon, don't worry about it, I'm 48 and am "en femme" full-time now without hormones. Nobody has batted an eye.
>I agree with Donna. I've had to chase the men off! One track minds, all of them! They just love the air of femininity.
>Hon, just go out shopping. The world isn't as scary as you think. All of the ladies in the shops treat me so nice when I go in for bra fittings.
>>
>>6398971
Trannies are just gay men that hate the idea of being gay so badly they try to convince people they're women.
>>
>>6399010
Uhhh no? I can admit I like cock, I love it. I also like vaj. I'm comfortable with my sexuality further than that I love my sexuality. I am a fucking sex god.
>>
>>6399015
I wasn't talking about AGP fetishists, that's something else entirely.
>>
>>6397714
Who's this bitch?
Is this bitch real?
>>
>>6399020
I mean I fully transitioned and went stealth years ago. Don't feel like I'm a fetishist at this point.
>>
>>6399036
reals > feels
>>
>>6399047
Kill yourself.
>>
>>6399059
I'm not a tranny, though.
>>
File: 1463730470868.gif (30 KB, 181x200) Image search: [Google]
1463730470868.gif
30 KB, 181x200
>>6399065
You should still do it.
>>
>>6399071
but that's only what you feel
The reality is different, my man.
>>
>>6399081
Stop breathing my oxygen faggot.
>>
>>6399087
Careful, broski, that manrage is pretty unsightly.
>>
File: grizzly_bear.jpg (100 KB, 800x531) Image search: [Google]
grizzly_bear.jpg
100 KB, 800x531
>>6399099
The grizzly bear (Ursus arctos ssp.) less commonly called the silvertip bear, is any North American morphological form or subspecies of brown bear, including the mainland grizzly (Ursus arctos horribilis), Kodiak bear (U. a. middendorffi), peninsular grizzly (U. a. gyas), and the recently extinct California grizzly (U. a. californicus†)[1][2] and Mexican grizzly bear (U. a. nelsoni†). Scientists do not use the name grizzly bear but call it the North American brown bear. (See brown bear for a discussion of brown bears outside of North America). It should not be confused with the black grizzly or Ussuri brown bear (U. a. lasiotus) which is another giant brown bear inhabiting Russia, Northern China, and Korea.[3][4][5]
>>
>>6398998
Lol that is funny. Very few are like that.
>>
>>6396892

This is /pol/ attitude: "kill everybody I don't like!"

Instead of distressing people over shape of their body we should put more effort into developing the medicine/tech that will allow anyone to change how they look like.

And I'm neither trans nor ugly, I just think people SHOULD be able to reshape their bodies (and live longer, for that matter).

It's a purely Western attitude: use technology to help people pursuit happiness. Ostracizing people you don't like is muslim-tier shithole mentality.

People are blinded, confined by prisons that are their natural bodies. Politics won't get you out of that prison. Only technology will.
>>
>>6396892

Holy fucking shit. Like, holy fuck.

There are actually people who think their more attractive appearance give them some kind of higher status as a transgender person. They think someone is only as transgender as they're willingness is to change their own appearance.

And they aren't even joking. It's not satire. These people are brutally fucking serious.

Let me just have a moment to try to process just how fucking insane this shit is.

You could be welcoming all trans people with open arms. You could be a unity in a fight for equality and freedom for all.

But no, this is the path you choose instead.
>>
>>6397694

Did you know their are 5 variants of AGP? Did you know that its possible to for an AGP to wear womens clothes without arousal? I'm sure plenty of hons have jacked off in panties when younger, but the condition is more complex and varied then the haters like to believe.
>>
>>6399445
I think it's almost a guarantee that someone who looks good will be taken more seriously.
>>
>>6399482
Well duh
>>
>>6399502
I just mean it's natural you'd dismiss someone who looks like a Grandpa in a dress, as it looks like a joke.
>>
>>6399521
That people can be rude doesn't make it right. not everyone can be pretty.
>>
>>6399445

are you ftm?
>>
Kinda glad all these old hons are out there. If people will come to tolerate them, then us younger hons will look so much better by comparison.
>>
>>6399445
>You could be welcoming all trans people with open arms. You could be a unity in a fight for equality and freedom for all.
No. Hons aren't part of my community. Hons are a blight and should be stamped out. Hons only hurt the cause with their honnish behavior. Why is Caitlyn Jenner now speaking for all trans-kind? Fucking hon is a worthless piece of shit.

Hons must be pushed out from our community and treated like the laughing stock they are. Maybe one day they will realize that transitioning selfishly at 30+ and expecting everyone to go along with their non-passing bullshit was a wrong idea.

If you're ugly? Stay fucking cis. Don't drag down the rest of us.
>>
>>6400879
You are litterally worse than cancer.
>>
Fear of being a hon is a not-insignificant part of what's keeping me from transitioning. In particular, genetics fucked my hair right up at an early age. I'd never be able to not use a wig, and it's virtually impossible to not be hon-tier with one.
>>
>>6402425
Fuck off hon supporter. Accepting hons make you a hon yourself.

>Fear of being a hon is a not-insignificant part of what's keeping me from transitioning.
Unless you have the cash to drop for good plastic surgery once you transition then you're doing a solid for the trans community by not transitioning. Thank you for being a good ally and not an awful hon.
>>
>>6397826
Alright, fine. This is me.

https://chaturbate com/isabellahotxts/
>>
>>6397790
Don't forget the hands! Those are man hands.
>>
>>6398779
>"academics"
kek Liberal Arts lecturers/students are hardly academics.
>>
>>6396892
>Ban on hons?
Yes because that means an on mtfg, BAN ON HONS BAN ON HONS!!
>>
>>6399445
>There are actually people who think their more attractive appearance give them some kind of higher status as a transgender person.

Except an attractive appearance does give any person a higher status.
You need to grow the fuck up and leave your room once in a while.
>>
>>6402537
Nice try bro.
>>
>>6396892
Fun fact - The vast majority of hons are trans lesbians. :p

themoreyouknow.jpg
>>
thread reminds me why y'all are just a bunch of confused perverted men
>>
>arguing with some hon about gun control
>she whines about how hard hrt is to get
>instantly blocked
K E K
E
K
>>
why did this remind me of French

«You look fantastic, hon! said to someone who looks like a hideous man in an ugly dress with bad makeup and hair.
—Oh, hon, don't worry about it, I'm 48 and am "en femme" full-time now without hormones. Nobody has batted an eye.
—I agree with Donna. I've had to chase the men off! One track minds, all of them! They just love the air of femininity.
—Hon, just go out shopping. The world isn't as scary as you think. All of the ladies in the shops treat me so nice when I go in for bra fittings».
>>
>>6399248
Wisdom.
>>
>>6403053
well, they're both fetishists and not actually trans so....what did you expect?
>>
>>6403194
Looks like the average Yank woman
>>
As a hon I agree. I do what I can to limit how much I lower the quality of another person's life. I remain inside on the computer. Everything can be delivered even food and medicine. Rarely go out and even then, go out during times of least traffic. For instance doctor's offices are fairly quick on a tuesday at 10am.

There are people who pass and they are fine.
If someone is beautiful it's fine, if they aren't they deserve to die.
This should be extended beyond just the mentally ill who post here.

I do plan to kill myself and help make the world a better place. I sincerely hope other hons do the same. We are only making things harder on those who truly pass.
>>
>>6403280
please don't kill yourself. you haven't done anything wrong.
>>
>>6403290
t. not a hon
>>
>>6403280
>For instance doctor's offices are fairly quick on a tuesday at 10am.
have more tips like that?
>>
>>6403306
early mornings might seem like a good idea but theres a whole mess of people who have to get things done before heading to work. Usually tuesday, thursday, 9-11 is the best time for anything when it comes to retail.

if you are forced to be around people, just look down at your phone even if you aren't using it. just stare at your phone and pretend. most people won't want to see something gross and trying to be as nondescript as possible is the best way to do things.

this means don't go wearing flashy colors and shit. always casual. if you insist on skirts keep them past your knees. heels below 3 inches.

rely on drive throughs for banks and fast food places. always wait in your car if you're early. most people wont do more than glance at you an go about their business.

the best thing to do is just not go anywhere if you can help it. when its time to get a gun go to walmart for the cheapest shotgun they have. good luck
>>
File: 1461513961673.jpg (32 KB, 394x489) Image search: [Google]
1461513961673.jpg
32 KB, 394x489
It's not impossible to pass, I've seen it, we all have, it's just extremely hard. If even a minor male feature is showing more prominently, it can literally ruin any chances of looking like a qt grill
>>
>>6397916
Disposable income? You sound like someone desperate to prove your worth, but all you have is money. Shame that money cant/hasnt gotten you any friends. Why would you be wasting time here if you did? Me? Im just wasting my time shitting (literally) on your posts, cause they smell like it anyway. Fuck you, you had luck and youre wasting it making life shit for others. You must be so proud.
>>
>>6397983
>>6397974
If everyone here is so low, what does that make you two?
>>
>>6400879
>>6402500

Either learn to treat people with repect, or fuck off.

It's your choice.
>>
>>6403038
>Except an attractive appearance does give any person a higher status.

You don't say?

>You need to grow the fuck up and leave your room once in a while.

You need to learn reading comprehension.
>>
>>6399482

Why should it? It doesn't matter.
>>
File: xfiles.jpg (261 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
xfiles.jpg
261 KB, 960x1280
>ITT: deluded poor girls
>>
>>6396892
I agree, they're fucking disgusting.
>>
>>6403194
Arguing with a hon is your first problem. You should already know a hons opinion does not matter. They are worthless and should be treated as such.

>>6403280
>As a hon I agree. I do what I can to limit how much I lower the quality of another person's life. I remain inside on the computer. Everything can be delivered even food and medicine. Rarely go out and even then, go out during times of least traffic. For instance doctor's offices are fairly quick on a tuesday at 10am.
Thank you for being a trans ally, even if you are a hon. Suicide isn't the answer since you're willing to limit your time outside.

>>6403999
Thank you. It's nice to see /lgbt/ agrees and those who don't are being called out for what they are. Hons.

>>6403854
Hons aren't people. They drag down the rest of the community by forcing the outside world to conform with them. Want to know why people are angry about Target and other trans-bathroom issues? It's because of hons.

If you pass? Then there was never an issue about bathrooms. You'd go in and do your business without anyone being the wiser.

Now these HONS are fucking ruining it for the rest of us. Walk into a woman's bathroom now and every cis woman is on alert to try and clock you.

Thanks hons, you're really a credit to the community! Not. Fuck off and rot, all hons are cancer.
>>
File: arguing with jews.png (148 KB, 612x792) Image search: [Google]
arguing with jews.png
148 KB, 612x792
>>6404065
Arguing with hons is futile.
>>
>>6404065

Unpassability is a matter of degree. Theres a huge gap between old grotesque hon and 100% passable transwoman. I'm not sure if its even the unpassability thats the problem, it may just be the grotesqueness.

Another problem is, people don't always know how unpassable they will be after a few years on HRT. If after a few years they don't always pass, they may not want to go back to being in the cis closet. Why should they? Ciswoman often don't care about making women in general look bad, especially woman prettier than themselves. So why would a transwoman care about making cuter trannies look bad?

Finally there is SJW culture. Notice how SJW feminists get really angry and aggresive about beauty standards? Works the same way with unpassable transwoman. SJW culture gives them the self esteem needed to hold their head high and say "fuck your beauty standards! fuck passing!". Don't like it? Blame 3rd wave feminists for making it ok for ugly women to be proud, loud and defiant.

As a corollary of this, try explaining to an ugly masculine SJW feminist why unpassable masculine transwomen are not welcome in womans spaces. Watch her flip out on your highly passable conventionally feminine straight trans ass. :)
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 850x996) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 850x996
>>6404065
This whole thread reminded me how awful 4chan is. Please kill yourselves people all of you. like for serious.
>>
File: 20160617_084331.jpg (268 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
20160617_084331.jpg
268 KB, 640x480
Hons do piss me off.
>Do i pass guys?
No. If i try to present as female there's no way I'm passing. But I'm not on hrt yet.
Even if i wasnt in uniform i wouldn't try to pass as female because I'll be ugly as fuck.
But while I'm in my room alone I'm still going through makeup tutorials and getting okay at it so that later when I've been throwing back titty skittles for at least 6 months I'll be able to throw on a wig and see if i pass. If i do, awesome. I'll go out presenting as female. If not, keep taking titty skittles and practicing till i do. And thats what hons dont get. They think "I've been on hrt for like 3 weeks, lemme throw on some eyeshadow and a dress".
And I get it, some people easily pass without hrt. But those people are rare.
I'm not a hon because i know i won't pass so i present as male. Hons are the ones who dont understand the concept of passing. And they irritate the fuck out of me.
Thats just my take on hons.
>>
But all trannies are hons. Literally all of them.
>>
>>6404311
>I'm not a hon because i know i won't pass so i present as male. Hons are the ones who dont understand the concept of passing. And they irritate the fuck out of me.
this, this, this, this. Hons have no consideration for anyone but themselves. The late in life ones are literally the worst if they have family. They force their children and partners into having to "deal" with their hon bullshit. Selfish. All of them.
>>
>>6399248
>Ostracizing people you don't like is muslim-tier shithole mentality.
It's only bad when they do it you muslim loving retard!!!
>>
>>6403346
>it's just extremely hard
>tfw even cis women can fail at passing and get harassed for using public bathrooms
>>
>>6398749
I do but some people are never going to make it and you must be honest
>>
>>6404311
>But while I'm in my room alone I'm still going through makeup tutorials and getting okay at it so that later when I've been throwing back titty skittles for at least 6 months I'll be able to throw on a wig and see if i pass. If i do, awesome. I'll go out presenting as female. If not, keep taking titty skittles and practicing till i do. And thats what hons dont get. They think "I've been on hrt for like 3 weeks, lemme throw on some eyeshadow and a dress".
This.
>>
>>6404065

Do you get a thrill from making other people's lives harder? Can't you just let people be?
>>
>>6399569

No. I'm not transgender.
>>
>>6405212
>Do you get a thrill from making other people's lives harder?
Except hons make all our lives harder. Sorry, but hons are not wanted. They are a plague that makes the whole community look bad. Like I said in the OP. All negative trans issues that happen in the media are due to hons. You know why you hardly see passing trans on the news? Because we're steathed and are happy with our lives. It's always the fucking HON who is bitching and complaining.

Fuck hons. They get no sympathy from me. Maybe when they stop hurting US with their bullshit then we can ignore them.
>>
>>6405241

No rational thinking person judges an entire group of people by the actions of a few. That makes no sense.
>>
>>6405241
Shut up
>>
>>6405241

Tis true, but they vastly outnumber your stealth ass so watcha gonna do? Break stealth and look like a selfish bitch? Think the average ciswoman will side with you? There is alot of ugly ciswomen out there, who've been shit on by others for not being pretty enough or feminine enough. Think a ciswoman who looks like shit compared to you will side with you, over the ugly mannish hon? They might take the hon's side instead since they can empathize with them. Not to mention they'd get a kick out of the hon making you and the cis princesses feel uncomfortable.

The average age of transition is something like 45, and barriers to transition are being eliminated. There will be many more hons coming, including millenial hons who aren't ready to transition at this time.
>>
Not passing doesn't make you a hon.

A hon is a magical thing to behold.

>So clearly male both physically and emotionally.
>Makes up for it by dressing up like characture of a woman.
>>
>Muh happy stealth life
Shut up I said. That's pathetic
>>
>>6405570
Stealth and no worries.

Young trans people and under a magnifying glass more than ever due to a bunch of old fetishists.

If I found out too late, I'd deal, or kill myself. Last thing I'd do is ruin things for a younger generation just because I fucked up.
>>
The man in the dress criticism should be taken more serious.

Dysphoria isn't cured by dresses and wigs. If you're trans and you have no hope of passing, putting on a dress and getting dolled up to see a man in a dress looking back would make you suicidal, not want to go flaunt it.

Fucking cancer
>>
>>6405544

>There will be many more hons coming, including millenial hons who aren't ready to transition at this time.

What excuse could a millenial possibly offer for transitioning at or after 35?
>>
>>6405603
>If I found out too late, I'd deal, or kill myself
What when you'll found out you're a retard?

>no worries
Because you're retarted.

>and
You retarted brain damaged fuck.
Like most HSTS actually. Just keep doing what you do best: suck benis and stfo.
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 98x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 98x125
>mfw I pass
>>
>>6405618
> If you're trans and you have no hope of passing, putting on a dress and getting dolled up to see a man in a dress looking back would make you suicidal

Damn, a sane one
>>
>>6404311

Honestly, DHT fucked your shit up, fammy.
>>
>>6405632
Pic unrelated?
>>
I can't hate hons

every time I see them I'm just glad I'm not them

and if hons didn't exist, average passing trans people would just be considered the new hons
>>
So I can't tell if you are all trolling or not. Someone already asked what a Hon is and the answer was "someone who doesn't pass." But based on all of this hateful speech and the pictures you guys make fun of, you seem to be talking about something more specific. Is it a person who doesn't try to pass? A person who doesn't put forth enough effort to transition to earn your approval? Because a lot of trans people don't pass, and many of them are not old.

I ask because I am 31 and I want to transition and I am concerned that there could be all of these people waiting to tell me to kill myself with a straight face.

You must be trolling, right? It isn't possible for this level of hatred to be authentic right?
>>
>>6405620

>Too poor.
>Too scared.
>Too masculine.
>Thinks they can beat dysphoria in other ways.
>Fundamentalist christian.
>Thinks transition is bullshit and doesn't really >work.
>Is AGP and doesn't feel trans until way later.
etc.
>>
File: dexlcckgu6m8.png (13 KB, 520x396) Image search: [Google]
dexlcckgu6m8.png
13 KB, 520x396
Hons don't hurt me, only my failings hurt me, I am more safe and comfortable the more I work on myself. I just want to be a good girl and inoffensively go about this surreal inadequate life in peace.

I think the best I can do to make us look better as a group is to be a good example personally, and not be insanely secretive about what I am.

What do I get out of revolting against hons but a headache? It just seems hypocritical, haters would find a different hook to hang their hate on no matter how I treat hons or if they are eliminated.

I mostly just avoid them.
>>
>>6405658
Hon. Contraction of honey. Someone using the word honey. Understand: someone overdoing the feminine gender role.
Fun fact: almost all hons are cis.
>>
>>6405658
It's not just non-passers. It is the people who overdo femininity, in a cringey way. Their clothes are ill fitting and inappropriate for whatever situation, their makeup looks like a clownshow, they think concealer covers their beard shadow, obviously balding without dealing with it somehow, etc...
>>
>>6405730
Yes this. Think dressing slutty or inappropriate to age range too. As the word hon is used in a derogatory way, it's used to overstate the shame of being a more mild class of non passer.
>>
>>6405654
That is goddamn retarded.

Hons are problematic fetishistic and disgusting. Their negative effect on the trans community is undeniable.

Not passing isn't the issue, this doesn't make you a hon.

A non passing trans person has all my sympathy and support, but I'm trans, I lived this shit, and those people do not represent me.

If they represent you... You have all my resentment
>>
Ok well if these people are trans why do they even have beards? Electrolysis has been a thing for a very long time. I can't wait to say goodbye to mine.

Let me just go out on a limb here.

Are you describing someone who is male, not transgender, has no intention of making permanent modifications to their body to become female, but dresses and acts as a caricature of a woman, which is unpleasant to behold because it is not genuine?
>>
>>6405701
Fucking fact
>>
>>6405843
They call themselves women. They want to be referred to as she, her, etc... They want to use the women's bathrooms. They want to have their documents changed to female.
>>
>>6405824
They are what people are afraid of in the bathroom.
>>
>>6405843
and they usually refer to themselves as "transsexual"
>>
>>6405876
I like to call myself transsexual to separate myself from the transgender umbrella. Am I engaged in hon behavior D:
>>
>>6405870

They are the face of the trans community and it's a shame.

Trans kids being picked on, the bathroom bills, I can go on, but all that starts with the image of hons.

But I'm sure it's worth the community's further suffering so that they can be sexually liberated.
>>
>>6397671
"movement"

i fucking hate these brainwashed retards.
>>
>>6405885
Calling yourself transsexual either indicates that you are:

A) A hon who places his whole self worth on his neovagina because he is either too old to pass or transitioned in a time where FFS wasn't a viable option. This type of person usually wants to distinguish himself from younger, cuter transitioners who pass well but don't necessarily get SRS. Can usually be seen referring to young trannies as 'transgenderists', 'perverts' or making creepy comments about how they can smell the testosterone on you.

B) An Aiden who just discovered the the same Harry Benjamin nonsense as the hons in category A and uses it distinguish himself from bow-tie clad tumblr types claiming to be FtM. Can be insufferable dicks, but usually well meaning.
>>
>>6405979
Shit, what should I say then?
>>
>>6406000

The only winning move is not to play
>>
>>6405922
They get so much attention. It makes my heart hurt.
>>
>>6405922
No. Hons should step aside and realize they will never pass. It isn't snide comments or angry looks from cis males and females, it's being linked to fucking HONS that's the problem.
>>
>>6406077
What about us who are linked to both unpassable hons and vaguely passable ones like you may be.
Everybody think we're retards too. That's the worse.
>>
>>6406077
I haven't read through this entire thread so I apologize if this has already been discussed, but I just wanted to add my own 2 cents.

Besides making us look bad in the view of the public, hons hurt us in another major way as well: their very existence creates more future hons. I wonder how many people, who could have transitioned in their teens or 20s and been passable and even cute, got scared off when the first google results are the creepy hon/AGP websites like Susans or Laura's Playground.

I know it delayed my transition. And now I'm transitioning in my 20s, but I got extremely lucky that male puberty didn't do too much to me, and I got on hormones before aging under testosterone would ruin that. However, I know that my luck is probably less common, and more commonly, someone who gets scared by the hons and delays their transition may masculinize a lot in the repression years.

It's a shame.
>>
>>6406165

Holy shit!
This was me.
So sadly true.
>>
>>6406204
And to make it worse, when I came out to my parents, the first thing they did was start googling transgender stuff, and naturally, Laura's Playground is the first thing that popped up. It took a lot of setting the record straight and reassurances to get my dad on my side, because he was convinced at that point that every trans person is an unpassable hon with a fetish.

I mean, come on. I just looked at that website again, and at the bottom, it says that it's sponsored by "the breast form store". Are you kidding me? It's frustrating beyond belief that older men with a sexual fetish are using our movement to justify their behavior. It hurts us badly.
>>
>>6406227
Remember the pink Transsexual.org site? The one that had a test on there?
>>
It's not a movement, it's wanting to be viewed and treated as a person.

I pass, I don't deal with the dread anymore, but I feel so awful for younger trans kids now.

All this information available. All these resources. First thing they will find will be hon city.

Will send a lot of them right back into repression.

All so these men can jerk off into their panties and they want you to know about it.
>>
>Every. Every. EVERY issue that has "trans" attached to it in the media is due to fucking HONS.

Not true. The insane suicide rate, low intelligence, poverty and AIDS / prostitution are all linked to HSTS. Hons are "that crazy guy in a dress creeping around women's bahtrooms", but all the other tranny issues are linked to non-hons.

t. cis scum
>>
Friendly reminder that Hons are the majority of trans and """""""""""passing"""""""""" transwomyns will never get rid them.

People like Caitlyn Jenner will be the symbol of transexuals for years to come
>>
File: tsr.jpg (33 KB, 679x517) Image search: [Google]
tsr.jpg
33 KB, 679x517
>>6406272
>cogiati
Hons
>>
>>6406290

No, there is alot more trans resources and exposure now. Trans kids are as likely to find Reddit as they are Susans. They will see other transgender people in the news or on youtube. It's not 1998 anymore.
>>
>>6406306
Why is she a hon?
>>
File: th.jpg (20 KB, 191x240) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
20 KB, 191x240
>>6406291
>hsts=/=hons
>>
>>6397720
Not with that chin/jaw
>>
>>6406361
I thought it was long established that hons are overwhelmingly AGP.
>>
I need validation that I am not a hon, but that just makes me a hon. Oh I wish I were dead.
>>
>>6406371
She's not_hon/10. Glad she stopped fishing for validation.
>>
>>6406377
Yes. By hsts.
>>
>>6406377
True. By hsts.
>>
>>6406391
That makes no sense
>>
>>6406410
Welcome in trannydom where the world is a catch 22
>>
>>6406416
Yeah. I feel just that crazy.
>>
>>6406165
Honestly 90% of the reason why I have a small hatred of hons is that's all I thought trans people were as a teenage and probably would've come out at 16 or 18 if I had good examples of trans people back then, but no I just thought I'd end up like them and did nothing until 20 :/ and now I have face and body hair, and am about an inch or two taller than I was at 18.
>>
>>6406431
My chest and shoulders widened a lot during that period too. They were perfect when I was 16.
>>
>>6406360
she's fucking ugly.
>>
>>6406360
Shit like this is why

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koOTP7PmtW8
>>
>>6406713
a gender free orgasm? i can't watch the clip, i've tried before but it's just too cringey.
>>
>>6406306
Jenner actually looks like a woman. Dried up, old, ugly woman, but still a woman. It's when he opens his mouth the deep manvoice is obvious to everyone.

A lot of retarded trannys ITT confuse "passing" with "looking cute", while most cis women in the world aren't cute at all.
>>
>>6406818
the cuteness probably comes from the anime..
>>
>>6406818
>A lot of retarded trannys ITT confuse "passing" with "looking cute"

I don't disagree. There are a lot of ugly cis women in the world, and if you aren't being blatantly misgendered everywhere you probably pass.

On the other hand, I don't see the point in transitioning if you aren't going to be qt. Ugly men and women are basically invisible. If you make a nice looking guy just stay a guy. Or vice versa. Theres nothing more pathetic than transitioning to an ugly woman/man.
>>
>>6406912
I thought trannys are transitioning out of crippling depression or something and not just an opportunistic move to look better? Well then, it only shows how the entire "gender dysphoria" is a load of crap.
>>
>>6406912
You can't honestly mean that
>>
>>6406940
probably more linked with social pressure/rejection
>>
>>6406912

What if an attractive man who is trans stays a man but crossdresses on the weekend? Is that better for his social/relationship prospects then transitioning?

>>6406940

Depends on the tranny. Some transition due to depression, some transition for other reasons.
>>
>>6396892
Nigger what the FUCK is a hons?
>>
>>6406956
I do. Uggos are basically subhumans, myself included.

>>6406997
Degenerate but acceptable. As long as he isn't trespassing social norms by pretending to be something he isn't and doing poorly at it.
>>
File: popo1.png (89 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
popo1.png
89 KB, 500x500
So what if they look bad?
And no, i'm not a hon.

Look, hon or not, they're transgender. transgenders should be entitled to use whatever bathroom they desire. If cis women don't like it they can fuck right off. a woman is a woman.

gender is a social construct anyway, if they don't pass, they can still identify as society's female.
>>
>>6407363
>they can still identify as society's female
Your trolling attempt is failing on all levels including syntactical.
Boy, does your retardation show.
>>
I bet OP believes he looks good lmao
>>
>>6397819
Wow, another worthless tranny whore. What is it with you fuckers and being degenerate
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 617x416) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 617x416
>>6407417
Lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololofuckingcishetfaggotlololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol
>>
anyone got that link to that imgur album of hons?
>>
>>6397724
I have been known to fail.
Not often, but not 100% passing.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 432x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 432x240
>>6399248
>sharing your ideologies with anime villains
>>
>>6398998
oh man... looking back a few years when i started cross dressing, I found a forum of a bunch of people who also did it, and this was literally half of them... it drove me away from the community so fast
>>
>>6408028
It was sissykiss wasn't it
>>
>>6408036
crossdressers.com
first thing i found on google probly...
>>
File: Bill-Kaulitz-2.jpg (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Bill-Kaulitz-2.jpg
19 KB, 400x400
>>6396892
I know what you mean... I really only cross dress if i think i can look good doing it. if I get old and look like an ugly hon, i will not do it any more.

I always hate it when these "progressive" people say "just wear what makes you happy :D"....... well I am not going to be happy looking like a repulsive abomination, getting dirty looks everywhere I go.

I actually am not really trying to pass, but I would love to learn to have a hot androgynous kind of look like pic related. but like i said, if you look like an ugly old man with a wig on, keep it to yourself.
>>
So do we consider GNC people hons? Basically I can't pass as a woman but I still really enjoy skirts. I've been on HRT for almost two years now. I think it's bullshit that I'm expected to wear dark colors, ugly baggy pants, or shorts for the remainder of my life simly because I had the misfortune of being born with a penis, all just so society doesn't get butthurt.

I don't go out with drag queen makeup, I'm thin, not balding, have natural long hair (no wig), no facial hair/shadow... but I still don't pass. I wear women's clothing anyway, because I genuinely just like it better, and I don't see what's wrong with men wearing feminine clothes. Women fought for their right to wear pants so I guess since I don't pass as a woman I'm fighting for men's rights to wear skirts/dresses/tunics/all the billions of other fun things that are considered socially acceptable for women and not men.

Skirts are a godsend during the summer months and fuck all the assholes who think men shouldn't be allowed to wear them.
>>
File: image.gif (955 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
955 KB, 500x281
>>6397714
I'd love to see you dox me. What do you do, convince the girls on here to talk to you over Skype than either grab their IP over a call, or use a skype grabber. Or take the IP out of the image source? Get a life fag.
>>
>>6405979
I prefer the term 'transsexual' over 'transgender' because 'transgender' is actually the word used to describe hons. Faggots like Danielle Muscato, Caitlyn Jenner, etc. can all technically fall under such a broad term. Anyone not on HRT or doing anything to transition can call themselves transgender, but you're not a transsexual until you actually make some commitment to medically transitioning. So there's less transsexual hons because all transsexuals are by definition someone on HRT, does surgeries, etc.

I'm actually undergoing medical treatments to alter my sexual characteristics because I don't think just putting on a dress one day makes you a woman. You should at least have to have a female endocrine system at the minimum before you can say such things and be taken seriously imo and 'transgenders' don't even need HRT to qualify for the term.
>>
>>6408147
But Jenner literally spent millions on surgeries, what more commitment do you want bitch
>>
>>6406290
Oh please, young kids have it fucking easy these days. Crossdressers and prostitutes aren't the face of trans people anymore. Cute teen transitioners on YouTube and actresses on popular Netflix shows like Jamie Clayton are. The Internet is widespread, and they have the good fortune of having access to it at their fingertips at an early age. They can easily order HRT off the Internet. I didn't get an Internet connection until high school.

Society has only itself to blame for the way it treated us prior to this decade by not teaching anything about this *at all* in sex education classes, and it has only itself for all of us who have to transition after puberty and become 'hons'. I blame society for not properly educating me on the existence of hormone replacement therapy and not making the information readily available that a biological male could easily develop 100% identical to a biological female. Now they get to put up with my unpassable hon ass.

You can't blame someone for not transitioning before puberty when they were raised in West Texas, didn't have a fucking Internet connection until high school and their only possible media exposure to a 'trans person' was the Jerry Springer Show. By the time I had Internet access my body had already been raped by testosterone and unsalvagable. I was my final height, shoe size, etc. by freshman year of HS.
>>
>>6408154
Does she even estrogen?
>>
>>6408181
Ye
>>
>>6408180
That feeling. I was very tall even at age 12, I can't even kid myself, I'd have been too tall no matter what age, but I wish I was just a few inches less...

6'2" now, welcome to hell. At least my stupid feet stopped at mens size 9/ women's 11, still pretty disgusting desu.
>>
>>6404261
ummm, well they are women so obviously they are welcome in womens' spaces
>>
>>6408407
Trip on Akaka, you hon apologist.
>>
>>6406290
are you insane? kids today have it fucking great. i hardly had internet until high school, and no way to look up stuff in private until college, and i'm not even that old. even then what was the first thing i saw? susan's. fuck kids today. half of them have smartphones by kindergarten and there's fucking tv shows about cute early transitioners. if i could have gone on /lgbt/ when i was young i could have been cute and not an abomination. no fuck kids today, if they all died in a fire i'd be so happy.

t. jealous disgusting bag of shit
>>
File: 1465698120802.jpg (63 KB, 905x509) Image search: [Google]
1465698120802.jpg
63 KB, 905x509
>>6399445
>why don't we all just get along!
because we're human and we hate everything. I'm gay and I sure as hell hate all of those flaming faglords at pride that prance around in assless chaps with no decency or moral code at all. Why do the Japanese hate the Chinese? Why do the British hate the French? Trans people need something to hate, and these disgusting hamplanets are the easiest fucking target because they are so god damn pathetic and gross in most people's eyes and make them look bad (like how those disgusting infectious parasites are to my community).
>>
File: Caitlyn-Jenner-no-makeup.jpg (62 KB, 641x617) Image search: [Google]
Caitlyn-Jenner-no-makeup.jpg
62 KB, 641x617
>>6406818
no.
>>
>>6408799
>before FFS
jenner looks good for a 70 year old woman
it's the voice that is horrendous
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.