[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Poly-Mono relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: girl-with-two-guys.jpg (53 KB, 640x392) Image search: [Google]
girl-with-two-guys.jpg
53 KB, 640x392
Ask a guy in a successful long-standing poly-mono relationship anything
>>
Ridiculously bored and no question will go unanswered
>>
>>6396566
K, here's one:

What did you think we'd want to ask you?
>>
>>6396544
mono-poly?
>>
File: 1452997044202.png (333 KB, 512x812) Image search: [Google]
1452997044202.png
333 KB, 512x812
>>6396544

how does it feel knowing you are a filthy hell bent sexual degenerate?
also, what makes you think that being some weirdo whore relates in any way to being gay lesbian bi or trans?
>>
>>6396544
Ok, here goes.

1 - What is the gender make-up of the relationship?

2 - By mono I think you mean that this is a closed group of people, that is 3-4 people who only play with others in that group, right?

3 - What is the emotional status of the group. Is it just a tight group of sex friends or do all of you love each other?

4 - Do you live together?

5 - Do you have any legal agreements (wills, apartment leases, house ownership, loans...)?
>>
>>6396544
Has there been any challenges in the relationship dynamic?

Do you spend time with a partner more than the other?

Could you see yourself marrying these people if the relationship endures enough years?
>>
>>6396544
Are you aware that 'Poly-Mono' is nonsense language? It's like saying you're dry-wet.
>>
>>6396544
>poly-mono
fucking what?
>>
Near as I can figure, what OP means is, he's in a ltr with a girl. And the girl is in a ltr with another dude. But he and the other dude aren't together. Thus, poly-mono. Because SHE's in a poly relationship, and both dudes are in monogamous ones (sort of).

ALSO - OP is the biggest pussy on a board full of fags and trannies and literal sissies. Bravo, you beta piece of shit.
>>
File: extreme cuckoldry.png (72 KB, 300x307) Image search: [Google]
extreme cuckoldry.png
72 KB, 300x307
>>
soooooo you're a cuck
>>
>>6396544
my bf wants to be with other girls. how do u stop from being jealous? is it possible?
>>
>>6402345
Leave him.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.