[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is it so rare to find a guy with long hair who isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: theo derville.jpg (256 KB, 1280x847) Image search: [Google]
theo derville.jpg
256 KB, 1280x847
why is it so rare to find a guy with long hair who isn't basically conan the barbarian buy also isn't so feminine that he gives an impression that he's trying to pass?
>>
>>6396380
Because that's a hippy
>>
File: image.png (284 KB, 370x416) Image search: [Google]
image.png
284 KB, 370x416
>>6396380
Is aids skrillex trying to pass?
>>
>>6396380
What do you mean by pass. I try to be pretty with my long native locks. Try n Look feminine and manly at the same time. Cuz y not.
>>
>>6396677
u r my type
>>
>>6396696
I have honestly never heard that. I'm blushin. Oh boi. What do I do.
>>
>>6396705
let me paint your nails, then make out
>>
>>6396717
Oh bby. I honestly wouldn't mind that desu. Sounds fun n productive. You a dude or dudette? Like I'm bi. Equally attracted to both just wanna know
>>
>>6396717
dudette
>>
>>6396754
meant for >>6396749 obvi
>>
>>6396757
Wanna continue this friendship in a different medium??
>>
>>6396768
I.e. skype or gay shit like that
>>
>>6396795
post it
>>
>>6396845
My skype or ???
>>
>>6396845
Its TxoBro
>>
I'm the best.
>>
>>6396380
hey, I fell for the tranny meme for about a yr
but moving on and keeping my hair

>>6396389
hippies don't dress as well as some of us fem guys

>>6396677
i think op is thinking andro b/c passing would require femming it up past op's pic
>>
>Not wanting Conan the Barbarian
CAST THIS STYGIAN WHORE TO THE SNAKE PIT
>>
>>6396380
I am such a guy OP
ama
>>
>>6396380
My brother has long hair and it suits him perfectly. He looks masculine enough so he doesn't look like a chick.

[spoiler]he's not gay though[/spoiler]
>>
>>6396405
yes, she's an independent strong follicle-impaired girl who needs no white man
>>
File: conan7.jpg (36 KB, 511x217) Image search: [Google]
conan7.jpg
36 KB, 511x217
Can we talk away from the others... I'm shy
>>
I'm gonna let you finish but
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBGOQ7SsJrw
>>
>>6396380
Because guys who aren't feminine don't usually bother to care for long hair.
If they do, then they're generally metalheads and fit the conan stereotype.

I maintain long hair, but I'm too skinny to do the conan thing. And, frankly, it's too curly anyway.
>>
>>6396405
if your hair is thinning that horribly, why the fuck would you comb it back like that ?
>>
>>6396380
I find that guys almost always look more feminine with medium-length hair than with long hair.
>>
I have long hair, but not really a macho-man.
My excuse is i'm a metalhead.
>>
>>6396380
Pretty much me, but also what I'm attracted to as well. Mostly masculine, but appreciates his feminine side.
>>
that's me
nobody has ever been remotely interested in me(sexually)
where are the faggots who don't demand that everybody remotely feminine must take hormones and get their testes cut off?
I'm so lonely jesus fucking christ
>>
>>6400394
Pls never change. I love feminine guys with long hair and I've always suspected that most of them get told to chop their dicks off these days.
>>
>>6400437
Or they get told by men that they will be pinned down "cut your fucking hair for you".

It's amazing how much long hair triggers the fuck out of straight men. They never let it go either. Always shit about how you look like jesus, or you must smoke pot, or girly shit, or whatever, but there's always some comment.
>>
>>6400437
where do I meet guys like you
>>
>>6400394
Same bro, I have a gnarly blood red beard so it balances for me. I just like to bake and cuddle up in soft fluffy blankets and stuffed animals.
>>6400493
I feel that so hard, everyone tells me to cut it or that I'm jesus or some stupid shit. I like long hair on myself cause it's soft and nice to run my fingers through and I'll only cut it once I can donate it all.
>>
>>6400394
i feel this so much, same anon, sending u luv
>>
File: 1462620590257-r9k.gif (917 KB, 500x568) Image search: [Google]
1462620590257-r9k.gif
917 KB, 500x568
>>6400725
>>
>>6400493
Maybe in america. Here in britain, I just get positive comments, or 'holy shit my wife pays hundreds to get her hair in ringlets like that'.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.