[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Grindr Experiment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 13
File: th.png (52 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
th.png
52 KB, 300x300
The idea of lesbians dating fascinates me. Women know exactly how women think, so the idea of two of them trying to con each other must be like Kasparov-level chess.

I keep hearing gay men talk about dating, which just sounds like bullshit to me because I'm a man. Yet men consistently think other men don't know what they're after.

I get a Grindr account and see tons of profiles with edgy deep intro as anyone gives a fuck. My favorite line is "impress me with conversation" or some such, often followed by 'here for networking, friends..."

The implication is that they didn't get Grindr because THEY want dick. THEY are high-minded and want to be pursued.

So I posted a body shot and changed the intro to "I like cake". Dozens of hit-ups by these "Here for networking, friends, intelligent conversation" types.

Then I made a new account and doubled the age, posted some old bear guy and tried to duplicate these high-minded intros: "Just looking for conversation, into (various artsy-fartsy crap) and some egg-head quote.

Now the exact same people ignore me completely or block me, even if I drop a compliment.

In other words, they know what guys want and why they're there. But they want YOU to think they are a precious princess who only goes on a fuck-app for intellectual connections.

Yet I am supposed to believe they want me to "woo their mind" and they aren't there for dicks when my intro was "I like cake".

Conclusion:

Faggots are so full of shit it's coming out their ears. You're fooling no one. If everyone was more honest and had a little confidence, you'd all be a lot happier. Why does the modern sodomite try so hard to imitate chicks?

"Dating". "Friends". "Conversation".

Gimme a fuckin' break.
>>
....it's probably because everyone already knows that gays want dick, whereas some ONLY want dick and some have higher priorities while still wanting dick.

You didn't figure anything out, jackass.
>>
File: hags.png (226 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
hags.png
226 KB, 624x352
>>6394119
You have no idea just how hard feminism has cucked us, OP. The rabbit hole goes so fucking deep.

They've groomed us to be their pets and to emulate them as much as possible. A fag these days will actually stand up for a woman over a man.
>>
>>6394201
>ONLY want dick and some have higher priorities while still wanting dick.

the dick is still important and takes priority. Sexual fulfillment will always yield a better reward than a good conversation.
>>
>>6394119
The networking/friends people is basically codeword for they want to hang around a bunch of other gays to have a large selection of potential fuckbuddies/dates
It's really not a bad idea and I do prefer fuckbuddies rather than one nighters. It's safer to build up a core group of gay friends then you have more time to get to know them and their habits and can pick out the best from the litter to have sex with and date
>>
>>6394254
Eh they're not really comparable tho. Sex is short term and conversation is mostly long term (building tbe relationship, etc).
>>
>>6394368
Also .... duh. It's a hookup app. Dick is the bottom line. That was my point.
>>
File: 1297955176223.jpg (19 KB, 350x235) Image search: [Google]
1297955176223.jpg
19 KB, 350x235
>>6394201

"princess" detected

You just want dick. Lying about it is pathetic.You socialize and actually leave your house to make friends and have conversation.

You download grindr because you want a catalog of cocks you can travel with to use satellite location and telecommunication data streams to find every available cock near you. It's literally a cock-seeking device ostensibly for people who are too timid to cruise in their normal daily lives.

Like twinks who want men but settle for another emaciated femme to 'vers' for because both are two chickenshit to approach men and compromise their life away.

Everyone sees right through you

>>6394254

Finally, a mentally complete adult male.

>>6394266

Thats one way to look at it. I agree with the fwb part. But I maintain they are just putting on a ridiculous act so they can reconcile they want dick but dont want to publicly say so. Its as if they are trying to replace social skills with these timid intros. They want to be approached or introduce themselves as 'friends' because they are ashamed for being on an app that announces they want dick. It's supposed to be a cover, buys them interaction time and allows them to hide.

Im not saying people should be sluts. But all that timidity and the notion of chastity among homos is so goddam ridiculous.

Maybe they are afraid of night clubs or rejection or something, or just can't cruise normally in their lives. I guess the other extreme is the closet sociopaths.
>>
>>6394406
>Im not saying people should be sluts. But all that timidity and the notion of chastity among homos is so goddam ridiculous.
Well gays don't really have a happy medium. If you've ever actually tried just straight up being honest about wanting sex things get creepy very very fast. They'll pester you nonstop for nudes, videos, send you their grainy 1000x zoomed in photo of their sphincters, ask you to piss on their face, etc.
So one of the benefits of saying you're just looking for friends is you don't have to deal with all the guys that are get horny and become exceedingly pushy and annoying on those apps.
Most of the guys that are more honest about it tend to be newbies to the gay dating scene. Guys asking for nudes, cheating on their gf/wife, or the ones looking to fullfill all of their weird obscure fetishes gets old pretty quick and there doesn't appear to be any way to avoid them than to do the whole "networking/friends" approach. It's kind of like a polite way of telling those guys to fuck off.
>>
>>6394513
>send you their grainy 1000x zoomed in photo of their sphincters, ask you to piss on their face, etc.

God, that's true though. Like I was looking at Craigslist and squirt, and can't figure why there are so many middle aged men who take pictures that look like crime scene photos. Its just something about the way they take pics.

Here's something that grinds my gears: people who use cartoons or landscape/nature photos as their profile pic. Why the fuck have one at all?

>gets old pretty quick

True, but why not just ignore them? I do. Why do I have to be polite on a chat? Its not like saying 'networking' is fooling anyone at all, I dont understand the point of it.

What the hell is so hard about saying you're not interested if you both know what the app is for. Its like they are in some alternate universe.

Its not just gays I guess. Straight guys seem to approach the issue of rejection like its the worst thing in the world. I tell everyone to aim outside of your league just so you get used to it. I personally think it builds social skills to hear 'no' so people learn.

LIke, for example, there are a lot of decent looking men who cant take a pic to save their lives. I want to tell them but cant give a compliment without gay guys thinking I wanna shag.

I thought I read somewhere that guys who get the most action (among straights at least) are the ones getting shot down the most. Its just a numbers game. If you can handle 'fuck off" without over-thinking it, you can hit up lots of people and have better odds than toiling away on some emotionally unbalanced head case who thinks "nice ass" is marriage proposal.
>>
Do you also get mad at fast food joints OP.
Do you walk into mickey Ds yelling "just inject that lard juice straight into me"?

No. You don't.
You want to go up to that lady, have her take your order in a polite way, wrap the food in pretty wrapping and to tell you to have a good day and to enjoy your meal.
Everything has its own rituals.

>I personally think it builds social skills to hear 'no' so people learn.
Gays usually don't say 'no'. They'll just not respond to you.

You can't compare this to straight dating at all really because what most people are after regardless of what info they have put down is their idea of a perfect guy.

With straights, if a guy is not attracted to a bird, or the bird is not attracted to the guy they will put each other down gently.

With gays you don't get that, you don't get anything really. A no thank you, you're not really my type could build social skill.
But when you get blocked after sharing a picture of yourself, thats a larger blow to your self-esteem.

Many gay guys have a variety of pretty high standards and few are willing to go out of their league because even often enough your league isn't really all that in the clear.

That leads us back to the rituals.
If someone is saying they want a conversation it means that like attracts like. That means you'll talk in person beforehand, as a form of foreplay.
That does not mean that if someone that is interested in networking sees a hot enough guy they are willing to break the deal.

But hotness is what reigns the highest and given the small minority that are gay, the chances of also being hot and not just average / below average is larger.
>>
File: 1282500698728.jpg (33 KB, 500x379) Image search: [Google]
1282500698728.jpg
33 KB, 500x379
Here's a fun game: make me ask for a pic, so that if I'm not interested, I either have a choice of being a dick to someone who is already obviously insecure and closing the chat or spend three minutes making up some bs excuse about "I have to be going to...." that I know they see straight through.

Just post the goddam pics and wait. Theres a lid for every pot aas they say

If you make people ask for the pic you could've just posted, you're naturally going to get a more direct rejection.

Or profiles with zero stats whatsoever and yet they hit you up. Wtf.
>>
>>6394724

Going by your description of a McDonalds order, I take it you haven't been to many. I digress.

Well I alluded to the pic thing earlier. It should be right up front so people dont have to expose themselves to an immediate rejection like that. The idea of wanting public interaction on the web and yet remaining hidden is absurd. Its the antithesis of healthy interaction.

I can see some of what you are saying at the end I guess. I suppose some people are willing to stay kissless for years before they find their "10" or whatever (I always wonder how such people develop, like virgins at 22. Even fat kids can find action somewhere, so it has to be a mental thing)

I just think the networking/friends thing announces an insult to peoples intelligence. And chatting it out is so laborious. In a sane world, they would lose the chat altogether and just have an option to hook-up or have lunch and leave the chat crap for people who have time. If people are too insecure or picky to do a simple coffee meet up, I cant really have a lot of pity for them.

See a pic? Ask for coffee/drink/dinner/lunch/ hook up.

Dont like it? Scroll on. Problem solved and everyone is acting like normal people again. This social risk aversion thing is just abnormal and unhealthy.

I like the tinder model a little better. It works closer, at least, to that pattern. Except people probably get tied up in chats.

I see the same thing with these maniacs that want to text half hour conversations. Just pick up the damn phone, You dont have to sit and craft every reply for an hour just to exchange 2 minutes worth of dialogue. Texting is for sending quick messages, not 4 hour conversations you loonies.

Christ the things people do to avoid interaction.
>>
You've got a lot of these, don't you?
>>
>>6394892
People prefer texting because they can do it at work or while they're doing other shit.

But I agree people need to be quicker to ask someone out. I've found everyone chats and chats forever and then eventually you both get bored of chatting, the conversation dies, and even if the other person didn't seem particularly unlikable things just hit a dead end and you stop talking altogether
>>
>>6395455

Very well said, ty.
>>
>>6394252

Also well said.
>>
>>6394620
>emotionally unbalanced head case who thinks "nice ass" is marriage proposal
Fuck, I thought I deleted my Grindr profile...
>>
I issue rejection by simply saying "I dont think we are a match".

And if possible, I try to be polite (usually a wasted effort, since any rejection seems to turn a lot of people into insta-dicks)

I usually sincerely would be happy to chat, but then again, chatting isn't why people have Grindr, so actually making decent friends seems unlikely. Chatting is actually the *last* thing they wanna blow time on there because they are actually looking for dick, and want pass/fail judgements to expedite it. They just dont want to be the one being rejected, so they try to position themselves to be the dumper rather than the dumpee. So chatting buys them time and gives them cover.

I do mean it when I say "not a match" because it may have nothing to do with whatever they think it is. People assume it has something to do with physical attraction, and they very well may not be it. Maybe I think you're mental, or slow witted, or hopelessly naive or inexperienced. Maybe we have nothing in common but you're the type that feels we need to. Maybe we dont relate or communicate well. Or maybe you really do need to do something about that weight or acne.

Whatever it is, you aren't going to want me to spell it out. And most likely, you are a match for someone else. Time and again I see people I think are fug with someone attractive that finds them attractive too.

It amazes me how many people look just fine but are insecure because they aren't models. Its just as surprising how many people list themselves as vgl when they look like a dogs ass.

Its why I respect huns I guess. They know what they look like and have more balls than most fags. They dont have to be beautiful to feel beautiful, the confidence is infectious and as a result, can relax and have a good time.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 327x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 327x450
>>6394119
>the levels of autism
>its off the charts!
>>
It's almost as if people are only willing to date people they find attractive, crazy concept huh?
>>
>>6394119
You're an idiot, Grindr is for hooking up so obviously yea you're going to meet shallow lying fucks.

Also straight men can be the same towards women, you're full of shit anon, and your egocentrism shows because you express compassion for lesbianism but disdain for gay men. In other words you lack the intelligence to take yourself outside of your own perspective and form an objective view.

You're genetic excrement.
>>
>>6398182
>Also straight men can be the same towards women

more like obligated

gay men are the same as straight men, they just don't have to bullshit their way into wet holes, so it seems more degenerate
>>
>>6394892
It's almost like gay men have to stay largely hidden and be safe and secure in the fact that people are not out to harm them and/or infect them with diseases.

Fat is a turn on for many gays, averageness generally is not. What's hot in straight world is not hot in gay world necessarily.
And I say this as a 34 yo virgin.
>>
>meet guy from grindr
>profile says he's 6'3"
>he's very obviously shorter than 6'
How many other people lie about their height on this thing ?
>>
>>6398332
can you blame them? lots of manlets are denied sex because of height alone.
>>
>>6398405
Maybe, but I'm not sure I can trust anyone on there now. I'm honest about my height, so they should be honest about theirs. I want to be a sub bottom in sexual situations but I'm also 6'2", so I hope you understand if height is an issue for me.
>>
>>6398424
>6'2
lmaoooo slam dunking nba playin ass nigga, say ayo to my boy michael jordan for me tho senpai
>>
>>6398448
Keep nogspeak out of 4chan please
>>
>>6398454
>getting opp because you masculine af
lol cmon now senpai, at 6'2 nobody will think youre cute
>>
>>6398464
I don't care
>>
>>6398472
Thank fuck for that, I'm 6'5 and only date boys under 5'7. 6'2 is just give-up tier
>>
>>6398488
>I'm 6'5 and only date boys under 5'7
Why's that ? That's honestly very shallow, anon.
>>
>>6398493
because any boy over 5'7 is gross as fuck?? dude I want to fuck something thats cute.
>>
>>6398488
I'd fuck someone that height. That's my dream. But you probably wouldn't want to be fucked by me.
>>
>>6398572
Gotta agree with this, I'm 185cm tall and won't date or sex any dude that isn't at least 15cm shorter.. :/
>>
File: booboop beep boop.jpg (9 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
booboop beep boop.jpg
9 KB, 320x180
>>6398572
This is probably b8, but if you actually believe that then you may be a borderline pedophile
>>
>>6398595
>>6398472
>I-I can choose guys taller than me because I'm 6'2!
>n-no you can't reject me for my height, that means you're a pedo ;_;
I will never find you attractive, just get over it.
>>
>>6398611
But I don't care because I'll never encounter you IRL. I just think you aren't as healthy as you could be.
>>
>>6398635
I think the same way about you, darling. I don't think people as tall as you should be subbing. But do what ever as long as it keeps the competition slim ;)
>>
>>6398642
You are aware most sex is not about subbing or domming right?
>>
>>6394119
duh
>>
>>6398661
Jesus christ fuck off you gangly faggot, I WILL NEVER FIND YOU ATTRACTIVE. Got it? Now carry on and stop trying to get my attention lmfao.
>>
>>6398670
That wasn't me.

>>6398642
Not all sexual relationships need significant height differences to work, though.
>>
>>6398692
It still applies to you. You know I have other things going for me other than my height right? What is it with trans and fags ONLY caring about my height but ignoring literally everything else.
I could be some flabby uggo but as long as I'm 6'5 you sluts will swarm me.
>>
>>6398670
It would be so interesting if somehow someway you two met without knowing it and fell in love.
>>
>>6398710
>I could be some flabby uggo but as long as I'm 6'5 you sluts will swarm me.
Pretty much, but not with a personality that awful. I don't doubt that you have an easy time getting laid, but it's going to be a lot harder for you to have an actual, meaningful relationship if you're really like this.
>>
>>6398670
He could always get a height adjustment, there is such a thing as surgically making yourself taller or shorter.
>>
>>6398735
>Falling in love with some lanky bitch
lolno
>>6398743
Wow, thanks hypocrite! Your words mean so much to me~
>>
>>6398751
I'm 6'5, why the fuck would I do the surgery regardless? I don't wanna be in a wheelchair past 40.
I heard that shit is the most excruciating surgery they have today
>>
>>6398751
That sounds extremely risky and expensive. I'm fine with the way I am.

>>6398755
In what way am I a hypocrite ?
>>
>>6398770
>In what way am I a hypocrite ?
see>>6398611
not that I'm against manlet bashing, but you sound like an entitled cunt. I deserve to be entitled, you on the other hand don't
>>
>>6398788
No, you've got it backwards. I'm just looking for someone around the same height as myself, whereas you deny people who aren't significantly shorter than you. Do you see the difference there ?
>>
>>6398765
Why would you be in a wheelchair?
>>
>>6398755
Aren't you lanky too? Do you find yourself gross?
>>
>>6398821
>ugh he's not 6 foot *swipes left*
you sound like a real retard, you deserve only bottom of the barrel manlet trash and you need to learn your place. Don't bother responding because I got shit to do. Have fun dying a virgin darling
>>
He told me not to respond, what do ?
>>
>>6398839
dont go just yet, do you maybe have a skype I could contact you with?
>>
>>6398851
get a life maybe
>>
>>6398869
I can respond to that one, right ?
>>
File: 1444200662770.jpg (46 KB, 443x750) Image search: [Google]
1444200662770.jpg
46 KB, 443x750
>make shit thread about transparent neurotics
>come back next day and see dozens of raging transparent neurotics

Yeah, I guess I should've expected that.

Also, I haven't read everything but I noticed some tangent about height. I haven't followed the discussion, but let me just add that I like a short bottom and tall top.

I know from experience that trying to top someone substantially taller is a bit like trying to drive a bus from the back seat. Some physics are hard to overcome.
>>
>>6399628
so should manlets just kill themselves?
>>
>>6399628
So is sex between two people who are the same height not favorable ?
>>
File: 1285040030889 .jpg (10 KB, 320x426) Image search: [Google]
1285040030889 .jpg
10 KB, 320x426
>>6400420

No, of course not. Short people are ergonomically better as bottoms.

But short tops need not fret. Confidence adds so much to a man. Plenty of men and women both can be charmed by a shorter guy.

Likewise, tall bottoms can also find tops.

I think people fundamentally misunderstand attraction and interaction. They focus on their flaws and think they need to resolve everything to form a 'ten' or they should expect and even deserve rejection. They probably get this notion from two things: pass/fail judgements from people who expect 'tens' or nothing from internet dating, and the tremendous amount of opportunities that never happen simply because the fear and even expectation of rejection keeps them from even asking.

A humorous aspect of this that by the age they stop giving a fuck, they are usually old enough to have handicapped their potential by age. Thus the birth of the 'dirty old man', someone who knows they aren't pretty and have stopped giving a fuck, and will make 30 lewd suggestions a day because rejection means nothing to them and they realize its a numbers game.

I laugh because people are shocked and confused at such old fuckers. They dont realize the reason these old bastards persist in such tactics is that at least once in a while, someone will bite, and it just re-affirms their optimism.

I had a recent chuckle on Squirt where a 60+ y/o man into bondage hit me up. I kind of respected it, because it means somewhere along the line, this guy scored and came back for more with all the optimism in the world while twinks obsess over whether or not their face belongs in an A&F ad.

Same with overweight black females. Chris Rock did a routine on how he admires their endless confidence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F43JU0N5DM

People dont understand that you dont have to have the 'whole package'. You emphasize the good, improve the bad if you can, and approach with a confident attitude.
>>
File: fat-thin.gif (56 KB, 346x272) Image search: [Google]
fat-thin.gif
56 KB, 346x272
>>6400655

I was speaking in terms of optimum physical dynamics. Favorability is a term that would emanate from a subjective view. Optmized physics do not account for other factors that aggravate or mitigate the experience.

A tall bottom may be harder for a short person to top and yet utterly fulfill either preferences completely. For every odd sexual match up you find peculiar, its someone elses fantasy. Its not that people dont have ideal matches everywhere. They just lack the opportunity or skills to find them and connect.

>>6400834

Continuing... Another aspect people miss is the interaction. Rarely do people of the exact same 'league' happen to connect with frequency. No matter how attractive one is, he might want it more. The most attractive person may fall short in someone elses eyes. People aim for what they think is possible because their idea of possible is grossly internally biased by the idea that rejection is terrible and de-validating. The average encounter, even objectively, is often a difference of minor grades.

If one stays positive and can experience rejection as a simple failed goal rather than a meaningful judgement on their self worth, then they are free to make more calls with emotional impunity because their emotions and self image are not deeply impacted by social feed back. It is counted, but not valued as premium information. We decide who is a pussy hound and who is lech not by their failures which are many each, but by how we judge them personally in assuming we share a consensus. And it may be consensus, but it means little to the pick up artist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Yc0Lp1-M48

People also discount all the attractive people out there who know they are attractive but so caught up in their head that social interaction is a neurotic disaster. As a result, they either have poor interaction skills and struggle to make the attempt. They may feel they are entitled to a 'ten' and yet can't seem to get positive results.
>>
File: dau.jpg (104 KB, 725x548) Image search: [Google]
dau.jpg
104 KB, 725x548
>>6400939

As a result, they become so emotionally strained from the confusion of being so emotionally alone and isolated that they become chaotic. They become desperate and begin to engage with guys below their league to feel confident because they know they have leverage, likely having already decided they want intimacy while playing at being undecided.

People dont often get 'whole packages', by statistical definition, they are the ideal there fore rare, even in a world of models. Interaction puts two people together to accept and reject different aspects of the person and come to a summary decision. They dont make a pass/fail judgement and then yet persist in decision. So interaction gives time for "I like this, but that isn't perfect. This is ok, but that part is great." In other words, there may not have been an instant "yes" but desire moves one to compromise on something rather than nothing. We have all had the experience of meeting someone who's really hot and into us just to have them fuck up completely and say the wrong things, suddenly they look like reptiles in our minds, despite their looks.

In interaction, two things greatly enhance success: knowing the person has already expressed receptiveness, and fast approaching opportunity. This is probably the biggest reasons straight guys will agree to get head from a gay or unattractive woman.

We also often puzzle at straight men in relationships with females way below their 'league' and ask ourselves "Doesn't he know he can do better?"

But heterosexuals lead a much more socially pressured, disciplined dating life. The sheer pressure to find someone in such a complicated social dynamic can move one to be happy just to have a gf at all. A lot of people tether a truly over-proportionate amount of their self worth just to having a mate. For some its personal, others are terrified at being alone.

I suppose I'll leave it there. Hope it helped anyone.
>>
I have no pic on grindr when I did I got flooded with messages.

I try to have chats and look for someone dateable or remotely intelligent. I'm picky but I got plenty to choose from.

Also there is a group of people on grindr who aae very attractive and almost always ignore messages or suddenly stop talking even if you're giving some model pictures. Guess they're there fishing for compliments.

I just use grindr for the massive amount of people not because I like it.
>>
What an apropos topic.

I am old, disabled and in home care for close to a decade now. It began very boring, the internet began to help. Help me find the end, as it were.

In Johnson's America, I was a gleaming youth. I came of age just as the war was ending and sexual liberation was rising. I made my way to the city and saw a world I could not have dreamed of. Handsome men everywhere, sex on every corner, rough 'daddies' that would drag chickens in the back and use them in every possible way, and the boys would just come back to be degraded even more.

Things got harder in the eighties. I lost friends to AIDS and a few to violence. Worst of all, I was losing my looks.

The nineties became miserable. Age had reduced me to isolation, gay clubs were ruled by the nastiest kids I could imagine with no regard for others even as companions. I had become a troll to the same people I had been so loyal to for so long, and now they hated even the sight of me among them.

In short time, the internet came. I thought perhaps the capacity to meet young people, just to have as eye candy, might have improved. Instead, they just threw endless insults and hateful jabs at me anytime I dared offer the kindness of a greeting. They believed themselves to be immortal, and to them, I was as contemptible as the specter of death itself. After endless, endless hateful assaults on my mere presence, I finally gave up and realized I was now to be alone forever. By then I had lost my capacity to have sex at all and just wanted beautiful men as company. They didn't understand that and didn't care. All they saw was a monster made of time, and delighted in shaming me or pretending to like me then demanding cash or else expose me to my peers. A few threatened to start rumors that I must be a pedophile just for daring to speak to men in their twenties. In terror of what they may invent, I paid and left the forum world completely-
>>
>>6401552

And then came the 'Smart Phone' and dating apps. By then I was already in care, and though I heard of it, counted it as another miserable internet invention and ignored it. Eventually I was gifted one and like a moth to a flame, decided to investigate 'grindr'. By then, my sex drive had evaporated completely, and I could look at this with new eyes. I remembered all the hateful things that were said and done to me by the young, how the nicest among them said or did nothing in my defense when I pleaded for their help to defend me. Instead, cold silence, unanswered emails, and eventually abandoned me completely.

A plan formed. A plan that would give me joy again, something to feel the warmth of justice as death creeps closer. I made an account using a picture of the most handsome lad, shirtless, dripping with aloof seduction. Eyes that were both soft and piercing, a body that was effortlessly muscled yet svelte. I listed masculine hobbies, a solemn description and deliberately left some parts vague to inspire curiousity.

And it worked. Within minutes, I got one message after another by dozens of young men looking to connect with someone that wasn't there. A dream, a hope, a fantasy of all that might be possible. Someone to make them feel complete, to feel like a god if they could only get close. Many messaged me repeatedly. "Hey", "Sup", "How are you?"

All these young men, certain there was something there, someone who could want them, some offering shameful pictures of their naked body without being asked for anyone in the world to see, just for the chance to feel a connection, a chance, a possibility of approval from this angelic figure composed entirely in our imaginations.

And I answered none. More came. And more. More men desperate to get that reply, that hope. And I sat there watching, watching their youth pass on an electronic toy as time consumed my own body-
>>
>>6401557

I could feel my blood get warmer. The dank air in my rotting lungs stirred. That gray sliver of meat in my chest quivered. That decaying stew of flesh behind my eyes percolated and bubbled again.

The pleas for attention by men who had no chance to realize their wishes. The pitiful begging by those who knew their youth was coming to an end. The pathetic attempts at greetings by boys who clearly had no social dignity. Again and again: "Hey", "Sup", "How are you?"

I do this at least once a week. I call it my 'treatment'. The unanswered hopes, the endless rejection, the mute picture that never says a word and leaves their imagination to wonder what failing that angel sees in them. Again. And again. "Hey", "Sup", "How are you?"

It keeps me warm. It keeps me awake. It keeps me alive.

Yes, most of all, it keeps me alive.

alive, alive, alive
>>
>>6394119
>observe women often do a certain annoying behavior
>observe men also do that same annoying behavior
>women are doing it because that is their natural instinct
>men are doing it because of some outside social force to imitate women
>>
>tfw my four-line post successfully derailed the entire thread

>>6400834
>>6400939
>>6401059
I'm glad that there are people on this board who are capable of rational discussion. Keep doing what you're doing, anon.
>>
>>6400939
I think the optimum physical dynamics depend on penis size as long as the bottom isn't ridiculously tall (6'6+). Because think of it, women can be tall, but they can't have a big penis. Penis is literally called manhood. Theres something so dominating about comparing your small cock against a huge one.
Plus benis size is based on the dominant hormone in males (testosterone) unlike height. It is just so much more logical.
But I'm talking actual big 8 inchers, not 7 and below
>>
File: 1425166071435.gif (1 MB, 300x201) Image search: [Google]
1425166071435.gif
1 MB, 300x201
>>6402357
>Theres something so dominating about comparing your small cock against a huge one.

That does sound fun, when you put it that way. Im into humiliation, so have a huge dicked dude degrade me for something I cant help does sound hot.

Its that rush of feeling completely exposed, vulnerable and helpless before a threat, and then the power of the threat becomes the source of safety and relief when it relents and tolerates you. Its like psychological forced submission and such a rush, like the Stockholm Syndrome played out in mere minutes. You get completely dominated, then the rush of safety and protection when the threat stops and chooses to spare you. I guess its regressive infantilizing somehow, which seems to be a theme in a lot of euphoric rushes.
>>
>>6402565
My point is that I'm 5'8 but I have a god like body/build, huge cock and a really nice face (people say I should model) and I bag the people who are extremely heightist.
This one tgirl on tinder was 5'10 and said no guys under 6'4 or something, but I matched and fucked her silly regardless.
I'm not tall but I wouldn't change anything about myself. I'm doing amazing in this life.
>>
File: tumblr_mvbktraqXD1r34l3no1_1280.jpg (301 KB, 1195x1706) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mvbktraqXD1r34l3no1_1280.jpg
301 KB, 1195x1706
>>6402608

Awesome. Even better than meeting your personal potential is that you have people to share your gifts with, which should add to the reward of doing your best.

Also, I think aesthetically, proportion is at least close to size in importance. There are a lot of big people with unfortunate proportions.
>>
>>6394254
Not really.
Sex is ok, but give me someone I resonate with on an interpersonal level.
>>
>>6394252
>A fag these days will actually stand up for a woman over a man.
bitch please.
bros before hoes.
>>
>>6398182
>ou express compassion for lesbianism

OP actually notes that female who date play a con game, and lesbian dating is just about two women trying to con the shit out of each other. I wouldn't consider that compassion.
>>
>>6402565
That just sounds like a panic attack and not at all sexual iyam
>>
>>6402666
just say FWB
>>
>>6402709

No, panic doesn't have euphoric ending. Maybe you are misinterpreting humiliation. Humiliation has externally controlling factors. Runaway anxiety is internal and has to be cognitively interupted.
>>
>>6403029
Humiliation isn't sexual at all, it's in fact maybe the opposite. It still sounds like panic to me and I don't think I'll ever understand that mindset.
>>
>>6403034
I like the idea of a man ordering me to sniff and lick his sweaty feet clean after a gruesome workout, or running or whatever.
>>
>>6403034

Well, perhaps its how you look at sex. I see it as physical expression, not an isolated activity unto itself.

I am supposing you would not understand the other side of humiliation, to humiliate someone to some degree as a part of sex.

If you see sex as a mutual transaction of exchanged favors, then I doubt there is much I could say to expand ones grasp of the more primal drivers in sex, one particular form of physical interaction.

Its something you have to feel to get, maybe. If you have the chance in a casual encounter, see what your comfort level is in taking the verbiage out altogether, even if its only on your side, but its more revealing if you take it out of both sides.

Then, if you ever sense it and appreciate it, you can see how letting speech follow the action intensifies it, rather than the action following the verbiage.

>>6403080

I haven't had that yet. Just some forced stuff and verbal degradation. Other than sucking cock, balls and getting rammed, doing rim jobs and getting cummed on my face was as far as I've got. I did get spit on once and would like that again. I have toyed with the idea of being pissed on but most tops dont get it until they are actually doing it, then it clicks. Its a step up in degradation, and they dont immediately make the connection because it seems like two different modes to them. They instinctively view piss as the noun instead of the verb. Then when they feel the action, then it clicks and they get it. A lot of people naturally by definition dont get the rush of limit busting.
>>
>>6403147
I'm not interested in that no. I'm interested in karezza, sacral intercourse and tantra. Sex is spiritual to me and more about harmony and exploration of where the self can go.

I don't do hook ups I'm only interested in long lasting exploration.
>>
I find that it does not pay whatsoever to treat grindr accounts as real people.

If you kindly offer a random compliment with no expectation of hooking up, thinking you will at least get a thank you or perhaps one of these platonic 'conversations' they claim to want, they dont even acknowledge the kind comment if they aren't interested.

As a result, I just play whack-a-mole when I open an account and block every single person that isn't attractive or doesnt have a pic. It does nothing for me except excuse me from having to waste time on kindness I used to show to others, and most of all, at least making the app more attractive to open.

Its pretty clear they all just want sex. The best one I saw tonight was "I PROBABLY WONT RESPOND. I PROBABLY AM NOT INTO YOU. IMPRESS ME.

This was coming from a gay death victim whose intro professed the highest intellectual standards and yet their "into" was RIGHT NOW.

Just blocking the olds and fugs right away by the dozens at least makes it a more honest experience. If you then block all the ones who dont hit you up, you can exhaust the use of the whole app in a week. The people are so self absorbed that you dont even get the sport and fun of speed dating. Just a bunch of people waiting to be found by their white knight (or trade cocks among the same cluster like some aging gay bar.)

My time would be better spent cruising the mall, I think.
>>
>>6403222

Oh. Idk what karezza is. But tantric is cool. Its not as different as you might think. Similar approaches but with different objectives, or rather, different expectations. Expectations are a funny, funny thing..

Im not sure how long one can explore one person though.

Must go, very late here, have a good evening.

:)
>>
> Notice attractive gay Swede on grindr
> Have no profile pic
> Jokingly say I'm a Muslim and should serve my big black dick
> sends me excited messages back with his ass and how much he loves black guys

Hahaha Sweden lmao not even making this up
>>
File: 1449362304838.jpg (51 KB, 770x514) Image search: [Google]
1449362304838.jpg
51 KB, 770x514
>>6403353
my actual face upon reading that

I sincerely hope you told him off for it
>>
>>6403353

Thats actually common in any racially homogenous country when a minority shows up at first. People want something new and are curious about what they perceive as exotic or taboo.
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.